Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,008 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:47 AM

Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries (2310 Views)

"We Found Stockpiles Of Dollars, Not Arms In AK Govt. House” — Official / Protesting Workers Lock Out Anyim Pius Anyim (SGF )over N1.2b Allowances / What Rochas Okorocha Did To The Imo Govt House (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by mekadinho(f): 8:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
godofwar666:
do I still need to ask you if you dey Craze? undecided the 50million bed wey dem buy se no be govt house them buyam for ni? Abi e take am go him house, thunder fire you for qouting me angry
May thunder fire you there too, idioti.c fo.ol.
So its justifiable to use 50m to buy a bed?
Go n read ur books kid...

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by mekadinho(f): 8:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
godofwar666:
do I still need to ask you if you dey Craze? undecided the 50million bed wey dem buy se no be govt house them buyam for ni? Abi e take am go him house, thunder fire you for qouting me angry
You r the one thunder will fire, idioti.c fo.ol.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by tit(f): 8:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
irresponsible leadership by the APC.
This is why APC states are the most indebted in the nation.
Oshioo baba better go and take a loan.
Tinubu no go hear say money no dey.

2 Likes

Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by xtervaganza(m): 8:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
oduastates:
civil servant.
All they care about is salaries rather than shaping the country's future.
Why not take your protest to Jonathan,madueke and Iweala in Abuja,where they have completely messed up the country's finances.
you're a fool! And you will definitely die a fool.

People were owed 3 months salary by the state govt and you expect them to march to Abuja on empty belly to complain to the fg who they have no business with

GOD will personally punish you bastards destroying this country thru evil politics

Oloriburuku eda ni e

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by xtervaganza(m): 8:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Energito:
so is now the duty of jonathan to pay the salary of Edo state civil servant?abi.i don't blame you but i blame foolish Awo for giving you free education and free food.
what has Awo got to do with his obvious stoopidness and lowlifeism?

I believe you're even a bigger idiot than him

Bastard
Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by wanimo: 9:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
oduastates:
civil servant.
All they care about is salaries rather than shaping the country's future.
Why not take your protest to Jonathan,madueke and Iweala in Abuja,where they have completely messed up the country's finances.
I'm sure that whenever ur father beats ur mother at home, u will always blame it on GEJ and the FG.

3 Likes

Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by godofwar666(m): 9:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
mekadinho:

You r the one thunder will fire, idioti.c fo.ol.
bas.tard mofos muguliciosmugu, nanamu, musuu, as.s hole. Thunder fire you yan,sh smellos
Pork, elede, lastly sharap.
Re: Protesting Workers Shut Edo Govt House Over Unpaid Salaries by mekadinho(f): 9:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
godofwar666:
bas.tard mofos muguliciosmugu, nanamu, musuu, as.s hole. Thunder fire you yan,sh smellos
Pork, elede, lastly sharap.
Onukwu, go and sleep. You just need to grow up ezi! You r just too childish, infantile.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Buhari Picks Osinbajo - Fashola steps Down / Pictures Of Osinbajo And Buhari Laughing At Each Other.Have They Already Won? / Real Face And Attitude Of Nigerian Politicians Before And After Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.