Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,381 members, 7,819,386 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:22 PM

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! (66747 Views)

10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive Girls.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This / 10 Simple Things Girls Do To Deceive Guys. / My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Ezibless: 12:01pm On Feb 22, 2015
LydiaBI:

Me too I want to be deceived and so I've sent the post to my man so he can read and continue to deceive me grin but op missed one point; "buying/giving expensive gifts with chocolates"

Correct!cheesy
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Ezibless: 12:03pm On Feb 22, 2015
akpumping7720:

Look no further freakle..... Am here!
And 2 ur signature: Yes, I do. cheesy

Welcome aboard!

But i love me more though tongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Ezibless: 12:04pm On Feb 22, 2015
Smartestelvis:
hahaha,i hope u r dis real offline

There's only one way to find outgrin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by jjaluta(m): 12:19pm On Feb 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Deep voice, great smelling perfume, clean skin, soft voice tone, good humor, and cute smile has been used on me oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed
aww why the sad face my sister
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by spyg1(m): 12:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
SirPedro001:

Nice one bro cos I was about asking same question....I think the author should change the topic to sth like...."10 things guys do to make girls fall for them"...And the truth is that most of these things are just natural with some guys,they don't fake it....
iam not excluded neither

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by teeastute(m): 1:50pm On Feb 22, 2015
rokiatu:
he was so good to me and still is not over me, so I don't know who deceived who grin

If you think guys are liars girls are even a bigger_________ tongue
#Lobatan
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Feb 22, 2015
Liability:
no boy can use that trick on me.

I too strong

Yes becuz u ar a village girl who prefers dirty farm boys

It not you I blame rather I blame GJ
For not bringing the so called transformation he promised
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by deejayALFY(m): 2:32pm On Feb 22, 2015
Liability:
the only that works on me....

Just tell me to visit your house. Haaa! I don dey anticipate the kain enjpyment we i go get for ur bed.

Winks
hi beauty....call my numba letx hookup...07063348056 or 07063027552
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Ayoolajumoke(f): 2:55pm On Feb 22, 2015
Rubbish.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by kennyok(m): 3:29pm On Feb 22, 2015
@op weda you tell them all guys secrets they will still not comprehened it and will still fall for us because they created out of. very small part of us the rib,and I think u said this too kudos
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by luvly101: 3:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
grin Top 10 Lies. grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Nobody: 5:12pm On Feb 22, 2015
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by GYLIN: 5:34pm On Feb 22, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
A guy who makes me laugh all the time genuinely has a good sense of humour. I am not quite sure guys can fake that.
Clean, blemish -free skin and the perfume thing works o! cheesy

This is just your take on it. And trust me itkeeps us more younger and healthier
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by IYANGBALI: 5:53pm On Feb 22, 2015
rokiatu:
Deep voice, great smelling perfume, clean skin, soft voice tone, good humor, and cute smile has been used on me oooh embarassed embarassed embarassed
its obvious tongue
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by mizkeleke(f): 6:35pm On Feb 22, 2015
Fresh skin, nice smell n a cute smile gets me anytime grin
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by manuroq(m): 7:15pm On Feb 22, 2015
I just like the way u go about this and i know u don't keep ursef from the girls around u. U told ur sisters about guys and they lock up u can't do dat in d future as u hv done in d past. Girls would remain girls and u can't just help that and u love ur sisters witout knowin hw much that could affect them in the future, maybe husband's house. U post is hillarious, and one of the craziest i've read. Thumps
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by geelord(m): 7:48pm On Feb 22, 2015
TheWisest:
Now I love my sisters and I'll do anything for them, and they are one thing I'll always thank God for, coz they bring pain to the guys in their lives. Well, I coach them to LOCK UP their warehouse of abundance. grin As a semi-badt guy, guys have tricks and I'll expose them here. Thank me with a PM if you want more tips.

1. Using Slow Rhythm and Soft Tone: Whether on the phone or in-person, the first simple thing a guy can do to deceive you is when he lowers his voice tone to become soft and speaks like he's talking to his great grandmother who just had ear surgery. Ladies, you know what I'm saying... abi?

2. Smile: A genuine smile that has the sides of a guy's eyes stretching along, will ALWAYS deceive you ladies into opening up your shield. Watch for this one too. A smile can cost more than the price they call. Na after you buy you go know the difference between Isoko and Sokoto grin

3. Make you laugh: Like this post says, these are just simple things guys do and this one is like the simplest and most obvious. Ladies, trust me guys know this and I'm telling you a secret. (hussssh! listen...) Guys believe that once they can make you laugh, "it's finished" as put by my sweet Lord Jesus. Maybe that's what helped Jesus with the women in his life... he never made them laugh. I'm not sure I have an antidote coz this trick really works. grin

4. Make you talk: A guy that knows 'wasup' will always make you want to talk, and talk ONLY about yourself. Things that concern you, your hairdo, your makeup and how so 'beautifully ungodly' it is - and even what you think about the Big Brother House girls! This tactic is simple. So simple. Once they get you talking and talking and talking, trust me, they are ogling at your chest, your lips and if it's really nice, your hair.

5. Walk slowly: A slow stride in a guy signifies some sort of confidence. Ladies, am I right... that you NEVER get turned on by a guy who walks SO FAST! Tap! Tap! Tap! Like he was walking to secure the last seat before his molue leaves for heaven! Once a guy steps slowly like, one... and... two... and... one... and... two... trust me, the ladies start tripping.

6. Perfume: Hmmmmm... no need to talk about this. It's as simple as I told you it'd be. The worst part, even a N1200 perfume can make a girl think, "Hmmm... just maybe"

7. Dress cute: Whether wearing the most expensive or the cheapest, as long as the color goes well and the clothes are ironed, ladies just start considering. If the guy con try add good shoe with correct belt, aha! "It is finished" again... Thank u Lord Jesus!

8. Clean Skin: O boy! I don't know where to start from in this one. A 20-something year old lady almost raped me when I was like 12 years old coz of my skin tone! Heck, why do you think ladies love holding babies and cuddling them? Once a guy maintains his skin well, no blemish, no pimple, all clean, the ladies even start deceiving themselves. They be like, "wow... he's SO competing with me" shocked

9. Deepened Voice: Another simple trick that throws girls off-balance. A guy's voice sounds deep, mustn't be bass, and the ladies start doing "ten ten" in their minds. Na wa o. Don't they even know this voice thing comes as early as puberty? God help my 18-year old bro... the guy must be having 'selection problem'.

10. Make U Think or Talk about S\ex! : What came to your mind when you saw that last word in RED. See what I mean? Once a guy jokes about the RED word, or writes about the RED word, or even sneezes a note about the RED word, ladies die once. It's like something falls off their brain and crashes into their "down there" causing irreparable damage. Of the two of us, guys and girls, I have to argue that girls love s\e.x more than us. They're just better at hiding it! But still, that's a good thing... wouldn't want my future virgin daughter come up to me like, "Dad, I saw this guy today and my body was so scratching me, like this and like that... I just did it to get it over with Dad." Mehnnn... na faint!

HMMMM... the worst part, guys will still continue to deceive you even after reading this. God help us! Comments and bashing are welcome cool
11. Money- Once a guy flaunts money, irrespective of his look, girls would wanna ride on his G-wagon.
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Aydesmond(m): 7:54pm On Feb 22, 2015
Liability:

I too strong
for ur mind
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by jude4us(m): 7:59pm On Feb 22, 2015
This thread shows up on and many of the threads from NAIRALAND.

http://www./2015/02/10-simple-things-guys-do-to-deceive.html?m=1
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Spaxon(f): 9:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
emusmith:

Some of them sad
which one
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by richielan: 8:38am On Feb 23, 2015
G00gle pay 85$ per hour my last pay check was $8500 working 100 hours a week online. My younger brother friend has been averaging 12k for months now and he works about 22 hours a week. I cant believe how easy it was once I tried it out. This is what I do
cashbay20.com
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by fantastic47: 11:27am On Feb 25, 2015
oloyolo:

Yes becuz u ar a village girl who prefers dirty farm boys
It not you I blame rather I blame GJ
For not bringing the so called transformation he promised

Must everything DAT happens have to do with Jonathan!
Na wa ooo
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by quiet006storm: 9:46pm On Feb 26, 2015
there are some pitfalls ladies should also avoid in a relationship that could destroy your marriage. its a true story and I've decided to tell the story. its currently in its 8th chapter, its a short story. bolanlesnuptialtales..com
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Matildahenshaw(f): 1:21pm On Mar 03, 2015
Liability:

I too strong
that because they dont even try,I mean who would want to woo a liability when there are assets around..jkn

1 Like

Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Allansmith: 8:44pm On May 31, 2015
vivaciousvivi:
A guy who makes me laugh all the time genuinely has a good sense of humour. I am not quite sure guys can fake that.
Clean, blemish -free skin and the perfume thing works o! cheesy

As for the perfume...You are damn right!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by Allansmith: 8:45pm On May 31, 2015
TheWisest:

A believer in the house! Praise the Lord sambady!

Hallelu o... angry
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by vivaciousvivi(f): 8:23pm On Jun 02, 2015
Allansmith:

As for the perfume...You are damn right!
cheesy yes so!
Re: 10 Simple Things Guys Do To Deceive GIRLS.. Which Won't Stop After Reading This! by justiniy(m): 8:25pm On Jun 19, 2015
(1)OP!..u fvckdt up brovahh...u frgot tew add ''a sexy nd fit body lyk dat of iyanya or dah rock or JUSTINIY'..I.E being strong nd muscular'...omo dis cheat workz on em lyk madt if u kom tall join ..ah smh 4em gurlz curse na die dem dey..u dont even av to CHyKe em sef..(2)Able to speak fluent english nd making sense vernacular nt lyk em rural area dwellerz o..(3)dressing cool nd tight workz alryt?wit tigit pef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Neighbor's wife Won't Stop Disturbing Me / Big-Sized Lady Twerks At Ghana Plus-Sized Ladies Dance Competition / Did I Push Him Away With My Attitude?

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.