Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus (2196 Views)

Didn't Know She Was A Lecturer, I Wooed Her(am I In Trouble?) / Guys, Has A Girl Ever Wooed You, Share Your Experiences / How Hanks Wooed The Girls In His Faculty [pilot] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 10:19am On Oct 31, 2014
Share your experience(s) of lovey lovey in a public transport...when a guy woos you in a bus,how do u react and to the guys what was her reaction or your reaction as a guy when she tried to form familiarity.

last week a dude tried that...pause...the dude was unkempt and acting so childish..asking me questions that do not deserve answers...i quickly blocked my ears with my earpiece to avoid me snapping..he was so loud and annoying,no sense of maturity in him..
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Tymax(m): 10:27am On Oct 31, 2014
I'm pleased you didn't embarrass him. You ladies can be very rude.

Anyway, I have always been considerate when ladies famz. I understand their affinity for leaders, charmers, hunks and money bags.
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Sapphire86(f): 10:34am On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Anyway, I have always been considerate when ladies famz. I understand their affinity for leaders, charmers, hunks and money bags.

So I can deduce from ur post that u r the opposite of all those qualities abi? lipsrsealed

2 Likes

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 10:35am On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:
I'm pleased you didn't embarrass him. You ladies can be very rude.

lol if i had embarrassed him i will be be embarrassing myself too

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 31, 2014
lol
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Sapphire86(f): 10:37am On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
i love good things but being loud even if you have it all,i find it irritating

Tell him ooo my sister

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by iKillzz: 10:43am On Oct 31, 2014
Am I the only one here that cannot correlate "Nay or Yah" to the Original post?

5 Likes

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Eberex(m): 10:55am On Oct 31, 2014
I cant remember when last i tried that shit in the bus. What i do is have a casual conversation with the person and then let things flow. If we feel like exchanging numbers, fine! if not, its bye bye.
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by major466(m): 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
I remembered having a nice conversation with a lady on taxi back in the day. We really had a nice time (The driver even eyed me. Saw his red eyes looking at me in the front mirror). It was as if we known each other for years. From her personality, she seem like the kind type. It was a fun ride.
But of course, we aren't gonna spend the rest of our lives on a taxi. Everything that has a beginning must have an end. We both reached our destination and parted ways. We never saw each other again till date. Life's like that. sad
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 10:57am On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:
No
me too

Madam,with your ex account you needd a friend,a male friend and now one tries to says hello,you started forming special.
What makes you both diff?
You were both in a public transport.
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by banjicom(m): 11:04am On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:
You are Not the Only One Bro. cheesy
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Tymax(m): 11:10am On Oct 31, 2014
Sapphire86:

So I can deduce from ur post that u r the opposite of all those qualities abi? lipsrsealed
Lol. Wrong.
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Sapphire86(f): 11:16am On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Lol. Wrong.

So they say but we know beta!
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Tymax(m): 11:33am On Oct 31, 2014
Sapphire86:

So they say but we know beta!
I understand how incredible you find me. cool It's not new. Try to contain yourself honey.
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

I understand how incredible you find me. cool It's not new. Try to contain yourself honey.
tymax you know a lot of guys are pretentious so i dont blame sapphira...
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by gebulinks: 11:56am On Oct 31, 2014
Sweet saphirre....m avin ds crush on u since 1759.....btw, y shd u woo a lady in a bus? u cn chat wt her nd get to know each other in d bus but do the wooing much later.

##it's not romantic at all..

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Sapphire86(f): 11:57am On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

lmao! Sorry I refuse to wash n set u this morning. Go somewhere else.

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Tymax(m): 12:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Sapphire86:

lmao! Sorry I refuse to wash n set u this morning. Go somewhere else.
It wasn't a hostile attempt o! Miss Prickly. I only served you a helping of what you served me. Besides, I don't like to tackle ladies who earned my respect in the past.

2 Likes

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 12:09pm On Oct 31, 2014
even if my celebrity crush(Nadia Buhari) Lookalike sits beside me in a bus. . .i wont say a word to her

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
3coins:
even if my celebrity crush(Nadia Buhari) Lookalike sits beside me in a bus. . .i wont say a word to her
i hear!

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jennimma:

i hear!
seriously
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
3coins:
u be wood..guy you will stare..btw some guys are even nasty, all they do is focus their lustful eyes on your boobs
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:24pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

It wasn't a hostile attempt o! Miss Prickly. I only served you a helping of what you served me. Besides, I don't like to tackle ladies who earned my respect in the past.
did she bruise your ego..common be a man
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:25pm On Oct 31, 2014
3coins:

seriously
guy,lie small small na
#Vote Jennimma.

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 12:30pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
u be wood..guy you will stare..btw some guys are even nasty, all they do is focus their lustful eyes on your boobs
stare yes. . . .but not lustfully. . . But you dont expect someone like cossy to sit beside me and i wont stare at those stuffs grin lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 12:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
Jennimma:

guy,lie small small na
#Vote Jennimma.
#JennytheQueen

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Tymax(m): 12:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
did she bruise your ego..common be a man
Who said anything remotely concerned with that? undecided Are we on the same page?
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:34pm On Oct 31, 2014
Tymax:

Who said anything remotely concerned with that? undecided Are we on the same page?
pardon me
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
3coins:

stare yes. . . .but not lustfully. . . But you dont expect someone like cossy to sit beside me and i wont stare at those stuffs grin lipsrsealed
hmmm...it is lustful cause i cant imagine the wild thoughts that you will capture
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
So, What has your topic got to do with your write-up?
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
NinoBrown888:
So, What has your topic got to do with your write-up?
it means yes or no to girls forming famz or guys trying their luck...to me its nay
Re: Aye or Nay to being wooed in a bus by 3coins(m): 12:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
exthar87:
hmmm...it is lustful cause i cant imagine the wild thoughts that you will capture
LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! / You Look Sexy" Is An Insult / The Man Who Truly Loves You Will Never Hit You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.