Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,694 members, 7,823,949 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 06:59 PM

7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! (2196 Views)

Loving Someone Who Doesn't Love You Back / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / 10 Sign She Doesn't Love You (copyright) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 11:18am On Nov 12, 2014
It is an error to remain with or contract a marriage relationship with a man or woman who doesn't genuinely care about you.

How then do you know when he or she truly cares? I will talk about characteristics that men and women display when they don't genuinely love their partners, and when they do love you, they do the opposite.

Here they are:

1. First, they feel uneasy and uncomfortable to identify with you in the public. They only feel relaxed with you when they are with you ALONE in a CLOSET.

2. They feel reluctant to introduce you to their friends. A guy or gal who goes about introducing you to their friends is already making little committment to you by that gesture. The implication of that is they are telling their buddies, hey...i have got a precious stone here in whom i am well pleased. It shows they boast about you.

3. They won't bring you home to meet with their brothers, sisters, and parents. Getting you to meet these guys mentioned is a greater committment. There's no game playing with this gesture. Of course, unless your partner is insane.

4. They talk down on you and make you feel inferior every time. They suggest in their behaviour and words that you are not of their standard.

5. When you call them on phone, they don't pick your calls at once. Even if you called fifteen times, they won't call back when they see your missed calls. That suggests that you are a bore to them.

6. They are not interested in the welfare of your family members. A relationship that survives goes beyond the two people involved. In fact, you are an extension of your family...what affects them, affects you too. If they don't care one bit about your family, then they don't really care about you. Please, open your eyes widely and see the point here.

7. They don't care about your career. It was Tim LaHaye, author of the book, Why You Act the Way You Do, who said that next to salvation, the next most important thing in life is your career, job and vocation (I am paraphrasing). If they are not supportive of what you do or want to do with you life, please think twice.

Friends, what do you think of these points, which do you agree or disagree with, which have you seen at play in your partners? Share your opinions with us here. Lets learn from you.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by zadok60: 6:27am On Nov 13, 2014
God bless you Op grin
You just said everything that happened in Nino's life..
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 6:44am On Nov 13, 2014
zadok60:
True grin
what's true? Could you please comment on this?
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 6:56am On Nov 13, 2014
Over 100 views so far and no one has aired his or her opinion about this subject.

Meanwhile, this is the most sensitive of all relationship affairs. We need to know, we need to be informed about this matter.

I did not come up with this because i already know it all. Nope. I love to share. I love to learn.

We need to come forth and talk about this, learn from each and be better for it.

Please be the first to comment. Your personal experience could be a lifeline to someone else out there.

Thanks in advance.
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Nobody: 7:21am On Nov 13, 2014
No 5 on point @op...... undecided
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 8:31am On Nov 13, 2014
MissMalia:
Yeah, people who are fond of you are always eager to hear from you. When they miss your call, to them its like missing their flight.
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by zadok60: 11:18am On Nov 13, 2014
cj4someone:
what's true? Could you please comment on this?

Brb
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by amakastarstella(f): 7:33pm On Nov 13, 2014
Dear you are write. I have a friend who is like that but what I don't understand is that when he notice a new change in me he will start being close, just to no if I have another new guy but once no other guy he change back to who he is. He don't call, he don't pick, apart from whatsapp we can't chat but he always want to no everything about me but if I ask him about himself he won't reply he only chat we he notice some new changes. So I can't give my whole life to him he should fine his way let me fine, Everybody should answer his or her own surname.
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by amakastarstella(f): 7:38pm On Nov 13, 2014
amakastarstella:
Dear you are write. I have a friend who is like that but what I don't understand is that when he notice a new change in me he will start being close, just to no if I have another new guy but once no other guy he change back to who he is. He don't call, he don't pick, apart from whatsapp we can't chat but he always want to no everything about me but if I ask him about himself he won't reply he only chat we he notice some new changes. So I can't give my whole life to him he should fine his way let me fine, Everybody should answer his or her own surname.
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 1:04am On Nov 14, 2014
@amakastarstella, that is a clear indication to say you are just like a spare tyre to him...whom he often comes around to inspect if you are still laying there where he kept...for want of space in the living room.

Is that the kind of treatment you want for yourself? I doubt so. If we get informed and smart about matters like this, we will then be able to stay away from such toxic partners.
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Cholls(m): 6:31am On Nov 14, 2014
My brother well don u try small. But wait,what that mean be say money($) don finish for my hand be that o if any babe try that with me cool
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Freest(m): 6:58am On Nov 14, 2014
MissMalia:
Because that's what u always do tongue
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
Freest:

Because that's what u always do tongue
Lol...its nt my tin @al wink
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Nobody: 7:31am On Nov 14, 2014
https://www.nairaland.com/1995552/mr-nairaland-december-2014-edition#27995128..please vote naijaboiy for mr nairaland..he humbly needs your votes smiley
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 14, 2014
Nice one op
Everything you typed here are so educative *thumbs up*
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Smoj(m): 8:01am On Nov 14, 2014
u're right @op
I don't introduce a lady to my family members if I can't marry her esp my mum.
u gat wat I mean
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by Houseofglam7(f): 8:32am On Nov 14, 2014
Insightful
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cr7lomo: 8:49am On Nov 14, 2014
I and my baby are both on point . God bless love
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by mecussey(m): 11:13am On Nov 14, 2014
amakastarstella:

You are just a supplement to him, some girls also do that in reverse. The truth is, if you don't move, there will be no space for another guy. It's always difficult at the begining but if you don't create the vaccum, no one else can fill it.

1 Like

Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 7:39pm On Nov 14, 2014
zadok60:
God bless you Op grin
You just said everything that happened in Nino's life..
Who is Nino?
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cuteniva: 8:16pm On Nov 14, 2014
Dz is so true.I do most of dz tinz wen I dnt like u anymore cryexcept no 4
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 8:18pm On Nov 14, 2014
More signs...

8. They are only moved by your presence. They only show you concern when you are with them. The moment you turn your back against them, they drop everything about you. Evidently, that is a make-believe love. You shouldn't take such people seriously. They are actors...and run their life on pretense. They will move the moment they have enough of you and leave you heart-broken. Unfortunately, this kind of folks are hard to spot, especially with their excellent acting and sugar-coated lips. But you can always identify them the moment you discover that they only put up such excellent performance only when you are there, and, of course, often to get you do certain things for them. Wise up, friend!
Re: 7 Signs To Know A Man Or Woman Doesn't Love You! by cj4someone(m): 10:07pm On Nov 21, 2014
9. They don't contribute their own quota to the sustenance of the relationship. If you are the only one who is fighting tooth and nail to keep your relationship alive and going, know it that you are in a relationship that will not work.

This is what most partners do when their love for you wanes, when they get fed up of you. They just fold their arms and watch you fail, no matter how much effort you are making.

If your spouse suddenly becomes overly cold towards you, for instance, they let you do all the calling, you are the one who is always forthcoming while they stand on the receiving end, think twice!

Love is an emotional state that happens between two individuals, not one fellow. It is not lopsided.

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Benefit Of Having Many Boyfriends And Girlfriends? / Checkout Wedding Cake Made In Bride & Groom's Image(photos) / If It Were You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.