Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,995 members, 7,821,475 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 PM

Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) (35114 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A / How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Olanireti(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
I don't support any party, but i know that when we are being led by a totally clueless man, why won't bombing and killing continue? We need a better leader in Nigeria. Jonathan does not worth to be our leader. Fuel subsidy removed, ASUU went on 6 months strike under the administration of former lecturer, ASUP spent almost a yr on strike. Insurgency continues, corruption is the other of d day, PHCN is privatised, yet no improvement in power supply. No gud roads, graduates are jobless. Goodluck has nothing to offer this country. Please lets make use of our voting power next election.

3 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Joshuadon: 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
sometimes i dont know wat to say....
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by jibga(m): 12:49pm On Oct 31, 2014
Bringback GEJ 2015
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 12:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
These Northerners bent on destroying their region undecided
Why?
So sad!
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by creamy1990(f): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
dealeh:
[img]http://2.bp..com/-8O4Jbjcc9Sc/VFNlILoQa9I/AAAAAAADy2M/xZ3sIX9xMAs/s1600/B1Q2A2PIYAE_Rta.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-JUvOUmuuPFI/VFNlbR-pkWI/AAAAAAADy2s/8wLlLxhAbE0/s1600/B1RDqY_CAAEjIrO.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

[img]http://4.bp..com/-Z0zY_KxBHk0/VFNlKDK6ZZI/AAAAAAADy2c/baZrgeqqxUY/s1600/B1Q2us_CcAEo9p7.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

[img]http://3.bp..com/-IYRkQoJRbdk/VFNlLOScRRI/AAAAAAADy2k/A8qGvda5PJY/s1600/B1RDxg7CEAIJXZ4.jpg%2Blarge.jpg[/img]

http://www.zoomnaija.com/2014/10/breaking-news-another-bomb-blast-gombe-30-killed/

A bomb blast at the Central Park in Cross, Gombe, Gombe state, has resulted in the death of “many people”, a senior State Security Service (SSS) official has confirmed to The Cable.

He said the blast happened at about 9:30am.

“They left the bomb inside one of the vehicles at the park”, he said.
“The blast went off at about 9:30am. Up till now, we don’t know the number of people. But it is a very busy park, so many people will die in such a bomb blast.”

He also said officials of the Nigerian army, the police (led by its commissioner) and National Emergency Management Agency (NEMA) had arrived the scene to cordon it off and begin rescue operations.

A NEMA official who spoke with TheCable from the scene of the blast said more than 30 people had died, as at the first count.

“I have counted more than 30 dead bodies, but the death toll is likely to rise,” the official said, before asking for permission to continue with rescue operations.

http://www.zoomnaija.com/2014/10/breaking-news-another-bomb-blast-gombe-30-killed/
#singing#Goodluck to the east,Goodluck to the west,Goodluck to the south you are Goodluck to the north.....hmmmmmmm
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Liability(m): 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2014
ayukdaboss:

Tell Jonathan to expose him..That would completely annihilate the APC Party. Nonsense.
hey go and fvck urself punk.

Allahu akar....allah's boys are at work again.

5 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by ignis: 12:54pm On Oct 31, 2014
RIP to the innocent souls. .... People are playing politics with the lives of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
make i call my aunty wey dey gombe...bokoharam eh undecided undecided..dem negotiate ceasefire no be cease bullet..sai# grin grin.rip to the dead
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 12:55pm On Oct 31, 2014
Liability:
hey go and fvck urself punk.

Allahu akar....allah's boys are at work again.
Whatever you want to type. I don't own your brain. wink
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by ayukdaboss(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
ignis:
RIP to the innocent souls. .... People are playing politics with the lives of innocent people.
It's really sad. sad
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by sematec(m): 12:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
Suicide bombs, allah 'hu akbar... boom
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by erunz(m): 12:57pm On Oct 31, 2014
naijamark:
Jonathan is working. GEJ till 2019 and beyond.
must u call Jonathan, na wa for u people o.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by clemz88(m): 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2014
Please where is gombe because I school in italy
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by MORNDEW(m): 12:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
My brothers are killed daily, and my president thinks only of 2015.
You claim to have striked a cease fire with a faceless fools, yet they bomb without mercy, those who have been accused dine nd wine with u. Som1 defects nd u use all ur might to fight him including the Police. But cant fight those who is bringing shame to what you call Government.
To those who are too blind to see all these, GEJ till 2019.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
grin grin grin grin
kolaaderin:

A motor park was bombed nigerians were killed not xtians. Give me ur Acc let me loan u some money to buy brain chips.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by tbaba1234: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Yesterday, I was reading reports on twitter about people starving in Bama. BH has been in control of Bama for two months. A whole two months.

I saw pictures of people fleeing Mubi. Our soldiers are running away.

BH are going face to face with our military and chasing them away. They took the house of our Chief of defence staff in Vimtim.

Are we not going to take this seriously until BH is in the outskirts of Abuja?

All the money wasted on all these TAN silly adverts and rallies should be channelled towards security.

The leadership is inept, the military keeps lying.

We are moving on as if nothing is happening.

6 Likes

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Gorgeous58(f): 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lord have mercy on your children
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
Dis is serious. And sumbody, sumwere wants to make a deal wif dis guys?
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by wuffdedonji: 1:06pm On Oct 31, 2014
Those northerners are turning to kanibals gradually , before u know it they will start salling human suya ,lack of education- lack of exposure have killed the north ,there leaders refuse giving them quality education in 80s now see the result .u will see a full grown man doing shoe shining northers .
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by erunz(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
At this junction, I would want u every Nigerian in the North to Extra security concious, A military officer cannot be attached to every Nigerian. I know war is almost over, by the grace of God. RIP to d dead.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Harrybanty(m): 1:07pm On Oct 31, 2014
accurate123:
Bad ... Only God will save this big nation. .
Boko here. .Boko Haram there. .. No place is safe. .

Please check this topic out..

[size=16pt]South Africa female House thief Stripped and Disgraced by Victim’s Mum and Daughter
[/size]

Watch the video.....HERE

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by tete7000(m): 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
OreMI22:
Shebi we had a ceasefire with the animals? grin grin grin grin

That is why America has the age long wisdom of not negotiating with terrorists.

You are wrong there, America also sought to see if their is a moderate faction of Taliban(in Afghanistan) they could negotiate with. It's only a fool that we see an option for peace and choose to continue on the path of war. If negotiation will end this senseless blood-letting, I support it hundred percent.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by OLADD: 1:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
naijamark:
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by pring: 1:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
Innocent people lose their lifes daily, while we have a government that its prime duty is to protect their lifes n property.
Soon GEJ will cry, tell us to pray to God n Abati will blame it on the Opposition.
When will Nigerian understand that this government is a clear miss fit?
Have u ever heard Obama tell US to pray?
While is GEJ the Chief Commander of the arm forces?
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by watchindelta(m): 1:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
shikshark:
if you destroy all your cities.....who will help you to rebuild?
oil money will. surely!

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by lastmessenger: 1:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
shikshark:
if you destroy all your cities.....who will help you to rebuild?
Remember the oil is still flowing in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by xynerise: 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
GEJ is a scam
When I was hoping this bomb galore has ended

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by LordEmperoris1(m): 1:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
MillionDollars:
i still don't understand why d E-goats are saying GEJ till 20Blablabla.
Meanwhile STATE- GOMBE
CAPITAL- GOBE
mumu boy mtchew
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 1:19pm On Oct 31, 2014
blemon44:
I thought Ebele called for a cease fire?
what is all these?
why are all this people killing innocent and precious lifes all in the name of politics?
I ask again,which way Nigeria?
all the parents to so called boko fools knows what they children doing and they kept silent waiting for war.......

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by ahizih(m): 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Naim NYSC stupidly post me to Kastina state,chaiiii!
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by rajoys: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Wonderlands:
sorry where is Gombe?

And u will also claim to be a Nigerian, so what happen to the state and capital u learned in primary school, what happen to ur junior secondary school Social Studies? U just showed that u are not current about ur country in this era of IT when google could have as well help ur limited knowledge. tongue
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by OLADD: 1:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
naijamark:
[color=#006600][/color]

Yes, GEJ is working and he will rule Nigeria till 2019. You and those making the country ungovernable can hug the nearest transformer after 2015 elections.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Car Importer Denies Importing Range Rover For Bukola Saraki / BREAKING: APC Candidate Leading Saraki With Over 20,000 Votes In Two Of 4 Lgas / How Obaseki, Oshiomhole Became Pawns In The Anti-tinubu Fight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.