Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,735 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:32 PM

Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) (35094 Views)

Graphic Photos From The Scene Of Yesterday's Bomb Blast In Kuje,Abuja / Boko Haram Fight Among Themselves In Madagali,30 Killed- V O A / How Abubakar Shekau Was Killed [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Tboysalau(m): 5:56pm On Oct 31, 2014
whizfache:
[color=#990000][/color] angry i wonder why moslem lyk bombin xtianz
what's dis one saying
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by ElekeNtioba: 6:01pm On Oct 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Not too long ago, Christian majority areas were (and still are ) known as kidnapping, illegal oil bunkering and corruption zones.

Before we Christians look at the specks in our Muslim brother's eye...we better consider the log in our eyes. (and me thinks that they are many).

By your reasoning, being a Christian is synonymous with kidnapping.

since when did a christian kidnap and bunker oil in d name of Christ. There is a difference between a common criminal and a terrosrist who sheds blood because according to him 'God' instructed him to. Pls dont confuse d two personalities.

From Somalia, afghanistan, iraq, syria, nigeria, yemen, libya muslims are slaughtering pple in d name of 'àllah'. Without reason, common sense and after-thought.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by teemy(m): 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
to at least make a headway in recovering the chibok girls, the govt has for the second time responded to a ceasefire only to have the repeat of a reinforced boko haram breaking the arrangements. guess its time to go all out and shun the mediators.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by SamIkenna: 7:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
legendsilver:
This is not all about Goodluck or buhari, neither is it about pdp or apc. Its about our brothers and sisters living in those regions that had been flooded with innocent bloods. I think its time we face the music and dance straight to its rhythm or watch these blood sucking murderers kill our once precious country called Nigeria.

Let's come together from all Geo-political zones with oneness and fight this madness that is raping our precious country apart.

You spoke well and I admire you for that but this is my concern:

How many times are we going to fight? We've been doing this since 1945 and in 1967 the bottom fell out, Gowon patched the tire and told everyone to get in the bus or....... folks jumped in because after all the 'vile bearded Ojukwu' had been silenced so it should be a smooth sail - what a heck let's jump in they said.

Barely 12 years after they jumped in One-Nigeria-bus Maitasine shattered the smooth sail, but this time the Dan Fodios are not in talking-mood so while folks were expecting to hear:
please can someone move this bus....its getting dark and it's scary out here.

Arewas angrily looked Nigerians in the eye and signaled all and sundry to move or be moved. This time is different said Arewa. No more sweet-talk about comradery or one nation, it is going to be Arewa and Arewa only. You had your chance to abort but chose to roll so roll you must and this time its by Arewa rules, so jump in infidel or you're dead.

As usual non-hausa/Fulani Nigerians said:
oh its ok, its a national problem, 'they' want to tear us apart but we won't let them, its CIA, its MI5, its KGB, its Mossad, 'they' paid our children to take up arms against 'our dear' country. They want our oil, they want to steal our resources, they're afraid of us because we're a 'great' country.

Story, story, and story! Every thing but the truth.

While the south was busy parroting lies on behalf of Arewa, Arewa henchmen and top-dogs were in Kano, Kaduna, and sokoto rocking their easy-chairs with 50 year old wines and smirking off - we gat them! They said they were educated, who's educated now - fools!

As if that was not enough they let loose their boys in khaki and, oh boy! Coup after coup, promise after promise, murder after murder, and guess what? most of the murders were exclusively targeted at southern intellectuals - from Dele Giwa to MKO. Arewa never knew the difference provided you were from Middle Belt down to Okrika - anything that raised its mouth against born-to-rule was gonna be dam*d - whatcha you gon do...nothing, so shut the helll up and remain in the bus, or do you want the black-goggled Abacha to know you personally?
No sir!
Ok then, remain in the bus like I said and we'll be juuust fineee.
Thank you sir!
That's my boy!

Fast forward to 2002, and by that I mean pretend like there was no carnage from the time Abacha ate the mythical apple to the time Yerima imposed sharia on all us. Even with that Arewa's box of violence from Abacha's sunset through 2002 left blank and unshaded, it still looks like we haven't caught a break. And why should we? I mean think about it - Southern Nigerians chose to ride along 10 million Almajiris in one tiny bus and yet they expect its going to be a smoothy. No, its going to be hell and we should know better. If that's still not clear to us now maybe we need to go back and read Aliyu Gwazo's 'ride or die' message to supposedly educated Nigerians.

Today where are we? We don't even know. We can't tell what happened to us. We've come to love and excuse the murderers instead of facing the truth which is - cut the murderers loose so they can have their own country. With our 'uncommon common sense' and with no khaki man staring us in the face in intimidation we still want to keep the ride or die system going. We still talk about how CIA, MI5, and Mossad are trying to break us using Boko Haram. I guess Russia should be grateful to god for breaking soviet union else we would have included KGB in the list of Nigeria's haters. What a people!

Today Gombe is up in smoke and our people are still declaring, yet again, that we must stay united and defeat these monsters. They say it as if our fathers haven't been saying the same garbage since 1945. To them what's happening today is about today, they believe it has little or no connection to our past hence their stay-united mantra. Perhaps they forgot that one true unity is only achievable in death - only the dead are united.

My people, Southern and Middle Belt people, why pursue what we can't kill? Why ask for the impossible? Why insist on one nation with a people who're in it for Jihad while we're in it for the nation? Is this love or lost?

I have no doubt that in our hearts we wish for the bombing and extremism in the North to stop, but will it? If we know the root-cause of endless murder and bloodshed in the north won't go away what's stopping us from walking?

What's more noble and responsible - to ride and die or to leave and live?
May God us when we're ready.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
Islam and all the northans are very happy with this. But they can't stop GEJ. Let them go and study the power of president. You can't defeat the president normally or abnormally. RIP to the dead. ApC rejoicing. But is limited shaa
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 7:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
ElekeNtioba:

since when did a christian kidnap and bunker oil in d name of Christ. There is a difference between a common criminal and a terrosrist who sheds blood because according to him 'God' instructed him to. Pls dont confuse d two personalities.

From Somalia, afghanistan, iraq, syria, nigeria, yemen, libya muslims are slaughtering pple in d name of 'àllah'. Without reason, common sense and after-thought.

I daresay they are....and it is a pity that Christians too do bad things without thinking WWJD.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by kazmanbanjoko(m): 7:46pm On Oct 31, 2014
Another Gobe for GoMbe sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by wuramini(f): 7:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
accurate123:
Not again
both bokoharam y
accurate123:
Not again
both bokoharam y
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Fortune13(m): 8:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
May God save Nigeria ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Miraclestar: 9:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
Oh God keep my brother David safe from harm...shebi i dint lyk dis idea of him going back but he insisted...imagine dis happening jux 48hrs afta he went bck....
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by samplanner(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

I daresay they are....and it is a pity that Christians too do bad things without thinking WWJD.

I never wanted to comment on this tread bt you made me do so. u r a Muslim claiming to be xtian. I want to let u knw dt d boko haram thing is nt political bt purely religious.
I always laugh wen ever I heard PPP say its all abt politics. I strongly disagree wit that and for ur information I am a northerner an if you ever stay in d north u would nt dispute my comment ifvu r fair to urself.

bliv me dt if gudluck is a Muslim dis killings wouldn't have reach dis way.
we hear u ppl everyday and everywhere , ur mouth is loosed an u end up spewing trash. northern Muslim use to say BH r nt fighting fr religious course and yet wen these BH r killed they hide behind doors and say muslims r been killed. we notice them everyday, de don't seems Hapi if large number of BH are killed. u shld nt compare Islam and Christianity in terms of violence, Christian love peace, we hear them preaching and mocking xtians and yet we pretend as if we don't care. bt bliv me jst crack a joke wit one of u abt Islam the next line of action is to see ur church been burnt. abt BH again, we watch there tapes and ther preaching all centerd toward killing non Muslims and good Muslims who don't support wat they r doing. if u a mosque been burnt down u will notice der were nobody getting hurt bt reverse is d case wen churches ar attacked.

God is watching everything and d day will soon com wen dose who r followers of truth will rejoice.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by samplanner(m): 9:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
bushdoc9919:

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
samplanner:

I never wanted to comment on this tread bt you made me do so. u r a Muslim claiming to be xtian. I want to let u knw dt d boko haram thing is nt political bt purely religious.

I beleive in God the Father, maker of heaven and Earth, and in Jesus, his only Son, born of a virgin Birth.

I beleive that Jesus is Lord.

Enough?

I always laugh wen ever I heard PPP say its all abt politics. I strongly disagree wit that and for ur information I am a northerner an if you ever stay in d north u would nt dispute my comment ifvu r fair to urself.

The thrust of my original comment was elsewhere...but more on that later.

bliv me dt if gudluck is a Muslim dis killings wouldn't have reach dis way.

Not exactly. Fundamentalists, whatever the religion, have their own agenda. They would even attack their own parents if their controller told them it was for the greater good.

we hear u ppl everyday and everywhere , ur mouth is loosed an u end up spewing trash. northern Muslim use to say BH r nt fighting fr religious course and yet wen these BH r killed they hide behind doors and say muslims r been killed. we notice them everyday, de don't seems Hapi if large number of BH are killed. u shld nt compare Islam and Christianity in terms of violence, Christian love peace, we hear them preaching and mocking xtians and yet we pretend as if we don't care. bt bliv me jst crack a joke wit one of u abt Islam the next line of action is to see ur church been burnt. abt BH again, we watch there tapes and ther preaching all centerd toward killing non Muslims and good Muslims who don't support wat they r doing. if u a mosque been burnt down u will notice der were nobody getting hurt bt reverse is d case wen churches ar attacked.

The basic problem with Christianity in Nigeria...we may not actually do the deed physically....but we live impure lives, we cheat, steal, lie, bribe, and so on. Or tell me why so called Christians get caught up in corrupt deeds. And it is this corruption that helps to wreck the nation and make the country conducive for Boko Haram to flourish.

Yes, I blame Boko for the evil they have done. I am after all not blind. But I also blame Christians for allowing themselves to be taken in by the world and its enchantments since we became independent. If every Christian that has held elected office in Nigeria had committed his or herself to good governance.....not just the folks in Abuja....Nigeria would have been much different.

God is watching everything and d day will soon com wen dose who r followers of truth will rejoice.

What you want is for the Boko crisis to end without any change happening in the root causes.

And that is where we come to the real fact.

The cause of Boko Haram is not Muslim plots, or Goodluck Jonathan plot. The cause of Boko is decades of leadership that has violated the prinicples set forth by Jesus in the Parables of the Talent. Nigeria is the man with one talent....who hid it and refused to do nowt with it. We have taken our talents and used it for our own self enrichment. We refuse to use it for the benefit of others or even our country.

Now, you are a Northern Christian. Where were Northern Christians when a former Chrstian governor was laundering your money? Where were you when his bad governance led to high youth unemployment...and to the crisis you have had over the past years in his state?

Of course...you were busy thanking God for a Christian governor.....because it meant that you people got to chop.

My problem with you Nigerians....Muslim Christian, Pagans, Atheist, etc....is that you all are so concerned about how evil the other is, that you have forgotten the big pile of rubbish in your own house

It is OK to wish for the end of Boko Haram....but the problem with you Nigerians is that you are all Boko Haram. You refuse to use your books for the right things.

Good evening.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Ebenezerk2: 10:38pm On Oct 31, 2014
Na disease
muktarmtt:
see one big mumu cos his family members r not effected
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Nelsoniela: 11:00pm On Oct 31, 2014
Nawaa for dis bombing of a tin na only God will deliver us ooo
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 9:07am On Nov 01, 2014
waternogetenemy:

If only u see who ur talking to and then u lose ur voice. Boko BOYz like urself are endangered species. U are a northerner and muslim regardless of wat u want to claim, so one way or the other the monster u support today will devour u.

Guy whoever you think you are is none of my freaking business. Neither do you know who you are talking to. Because poverty is rampant in Nigeria doesn't mean the man you meet online is among the populace. For you to reason that way, shows the low rationality in thinking you have. I am a proud Southern Christian but will never support inept governments under mediocre people unlike people like you shouting GEJ till 2019 while people are dying.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Litmus: 2:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
Quote:

By Fulan Nasrullah

The Cameroonians only view Boko Haram as a threat because the insurgents have been using their territory as a rear base area and have been recruiting Cameroonians in their thousands to fight in the war in Nigeria.
Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by DeMoljongo: 6:16am On Nov 02, 2014
First City Monument Bank (FCMB) 2015 Management Development Programme
The Management Development Programme is an extensive and highly competitive two stage programme that focuses on preparing employees for managerial responsibilities within the organization and strengthening our employee brand to FCMB advantage...

http://villajobs.com/First-City-Monument-Bank-%28FCMB%29-2015-Management-Development-Programme/?contents=215

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by DeMoljongo: 6:22am On Nov 02, 2014
JOB VACANCY: Chief Production Engineer_Nigeria_Staff(Oil and Gas)
15 years of experience in the Oil and Gas industry in Nigerian and possibly international, covering both land, swamp and offshore experience. Track record in field development planning and delivery and asset operation and optimization, Well and Reservoir Management...

http://villajobs.com/Chief-Production-Engineer-Nigeria-Staff%28Oil-and-Gas%29/?contents=211

OR

www.villajobs.com

Re: Bomb Blast In Gombe, More Than 30 Killed (Photos) by Happywoman(f): 7:32am On Nov 02, 2014
Ooh please just shut up! Haba! Please just stop abeg! This rant of urs should come @ another time .

bushdoc9919:

I beleive in God the Father, maker of heaven and Earth, and in Jesus, his only Son, born of a virgin Birth.

I beleive that Jesus is Lord.

Enough?

The thrust of my original comment was elsewhere...but more on that later.

Not exactly. Fundamentalists, whatever the religion, have their own agenda. They would even attack their own parents if their controller told them it was for the greater good.

The basic problem with Christianity in Nigeria...we may not actually do the deed physically....but we live impure lives, we cheat, steal, lie, bribe, and so on. Or tell me why so called Christians get caught up in corrupt deeds. And it is this corruption that helps to wreck the nation and make the country conducive for Boko Haram to flourish.

Yes, I blame Boko for the evil they have done. I am after all not blind. But I also blame Christians for allowing themselves to be taken in by the world and its enchantments since we became independent. If every Christian that has held elected office in Nigeria had committed his or herself to good governance.....not just the folks in Abuja....Nigeria would have been much different.

What you want is for the Boko crisis to end without any change happening in the root causes.

And that is where we come to the real fact.

The cause of Boko Haram is not Muslim plots, or Goodluck Jonathan plot. The cause of Boko is decades of leadership that has violated the prinicples set forth by Jesus in the Parables of the Talent. Nigeria is the man with one talent....who hid it and refused to do nowt with it. We have taken our talents and used it for our own self enrichment. We refuse to use it for the benefit of others or even our country.

Now, you are a Northern Christian. Where were Northern Christians when a former Chrstian governor was laundering your money? Where were you when his bad governance led to high youth unemployment...and to the crisis you have had over the past years in his state?

Of course...you were busy thanking God for a Christian governor.....because it meant that you people got to chop.

My problem with you Nigerians....Muslim Christian, Pagans, Atheist, etc....is that you all are so concerned about how evil the other is, that you have forgotten the big pile of rubbish in your own house

It is OK to wish for the end of Boko Haram....but the problem with you Nigerians is that you are all Boko Haram. You refuse to use your books for the right things.

Good evening.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Leave Igbos Out Of Shagari's Death!! Nigerians Blasts Ben Bruce On Twitter / Goodluck Jonathan: I Have No Accounts Or Property Abroad / Plot To Impeach Gov Ambode Thickens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.