Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,119 members, 7,953,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:25 PM

Help A Gee - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help A Gee (2116 Views)

From Mama-gee With Love / Gee's: What Do You Think Of 'classy' Babes Who Can't Do This / 190 Leave My Girl Alone. . . . . Mama Gee Is Mine (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Lemme make it short ni......... have been dating this babe for 3yrs now,have loved her unconditionally. We do stuff apart from sex.
Last month I had a dream about her and her family (she is the only child),in this dream her parents were evil,she confessed to me in the dream that her dad and mom forced her to be doing what she is doing to me,tying me down,holding ma success and transferring it to her etc, she even said she love me so much and she begged them to stop with their evil plans....but they refused, just as she was talking to me,her parents appealed and confronted us, I have to run,as I was running a voice from above told me to fast 6-6, for 5days and I shouldn't tell her about the dream unless I won't be free from the bondage . I woke up and prayed heavily to start the fasting,I even called home so they can also fast and pray for me. That evening she said Hi on whatsapp, and I told her I need a break, she asked why I told her I just need a break period. She said okay,on the day I was suppose to end the fasting,she started disturbing me with call, flash and message, that I'm hurting her,I told her I'm sorry that we should break up then (if iI'm hurting her spiritually ). But we didn't break up after all, now that I have exam,she won't let me rest with chat,that she is missing me badly,she doesn't go ahead without saying how much she love me n miss me and I'm finding it difficult to ignore her chat.

What should I do?
Before I forget they are active member in chosen. Thanks!
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:15pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
Lemme make it short ni......... have been dating this babe for 3yrs now,have loved her unconditionally. We do stuff apart from sex.
Last month I had a dream about her and her family (she is the only child),in this dream her parents were evil,she confessed to me in the dream that her dad and mom forced her to be doing what she is doing to me,tying me down,holding ma success and transferring it to her etc, she even said she love me so much and she begged them to stop with their evil plans....but they refused, just as she was talking to me,her parents appealed and confronted us, I have to run,as I was running a voice from above told me to fast 6-6, for 5days and I shouldn't tell her about the dream unless I won't be free from the bondage . I woke up and prayed heavily to start the fasting,I even called home so they can also fast and pray for me. That evening she said Hi on whatsapp, and I told her I need a break, she asked why I told her I just need a break period. She said okay,on the day I was suppose to end the fasting,she started disturbing me with call, flash and message, that I'm hurting her,I told her I'm sorry that we should break up then (if iI'm hurting her spiritually ). But we didn't break up after all, now that I have exam,she won't let me rest with chat,that she is missing me badly,she doesn't go ahead without saying how much she love me n miss me and I'm finding it difficult to ignore her chat.

What should I do?
Before I forget they are active member in chosen. Thanks!

Poor u. So much problems in your life...
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 31, 2014
voodoo85:

Poor u. So much problems in your life...
is that all you have to say......common help a gee
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
is that all you have to say......common help a gee

R u bloody kidding me?! Theres a person who loves u in this world and u should be greatful for that!
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:23pm On Oct 31, 2014
Your mind is playing a trick on you.
Re: Help A Gee by major466(m): 5:29pm On Oct 31, 2014
It's not always advisable dwell dreams. Don't allow strange dreams control your life and your relationships with people.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 31, 2014
voodoo85:

R u bloody kidding me?! Theres a person who loves u in this world and u should be greatful for that!
ooh Thanks,just Hope you not speaking ironically sha
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 31, 2014
urhoboman:
Your mind is playing a trick on you.
how can I format ma mind cry
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:42pm On Oct 31, 2014
major466:
It's not always advisable dwell dreams. Don't allow strange dreams control your life and your relationships with people.
OK Thanks sire! embarassed
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:48pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
a factory reset will help. Though all your valuable, special and dear datas will be lost, including your GF.

1 Like

Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
ooh Thanks,just Hope you not speaking ironically sha

First post was defo irony
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 31, 2014
Hmm.. This your dream sha. Anyways, I would advice you stay away from her for now, and see how much improvement your life gets.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
urhoboman:
a factory reset will help. Though all your valuable, special and dear datas will be lost, including your GF.
lipsrsealed cry cry cry cry cry
Re: Help A Gee by Baddo101(m): 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
Cool Story.. cool
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:08pm On Oct 31, 2014
voodoo85:

First post was defo irony
Lol ok
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 31, 2014
MzPreshie:
Hmm.. This your dream sha. Anyways, I would advice you stay away from her for now, and see how much improvement your life gets.
Thanks dear,but it's gonna be hard cry
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 31, 2014
Baddo101:
Cool Story.. cool
that's all? cry
Re: Help A Gee by banjicom(m): 6:21pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
U need a Strong antivirus My brother
cheesy No need 2 Format your Mind, Just use NORTON OR AVAST 2 SCAN it cheesy
Re: Help A Gee by iKillzz: 6:22pm On Oct 31, 2014
Op nwanne, abeg, wetin be the name of this movie? E be like say the film go sweet. . . Also notify me when part 2 come out, abeg.

Cheers bro.

1 Like

Re: Help A Gee by Baddo101(m): 6:33pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
that's all? cry
Thats all.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:35pm On Oct 31, 2014
banjicom:

U need a Strong antivirus My brother
cheesy No need 2 Format your Mind, Just use NORTON OR AVAST 2 SCAN it cheesy
my Norton finish lsay two weeks cause I no get money to resub, I opt for free avast
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:36pm On Oct 31, 2014
iKillzz:
Op nwanne, abeg, wetin be the name of this movie? E be like say the film go sweet. . . Also notify me when part 2 come out, abeg.

Cheers bro.
cry cry cry no probs besides she looks like Angela Okorie and they both share thesame surname.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
Baddo101:

Thats all.
Thanks
Re: Help A Gee by banjicom(m): 6:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
my Norton finish lsay two weeks cause I no get money to resub, I opt for free avast

Lol......cheesy you are not serious
cheesy
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 6:39pm On Oct 31, 2014
banjicom:

Lol......cheesy you are not serious
cheesy
I am well thanks for ur time,if this gal kill me, my spirit will hold u half responsible
Re: Help A Gee by banjicom(m): 6:50pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
I am well thanks for ur time,if this gal kill me, my spirit will hold u half responsible
You and the Girl Need Deliverance ASAP.
Find a way to Dragging her to church...........
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 7:31pm On Oct 31, 2014
banjicom:

You and the Girl Need Deliverance ASAP.
Find a way to Dragging her to church...........

suggest any church
Re: Help A Gee by banjicom(m): 7:37pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:
suggest any church
Mountain Of Fire
Or
Cherubum
Or
Celestial
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 31, 2014
Guy,a real gee will always ditch the babe for another one.There are plenty of materials in the market,you only have to choose the one that suits you best.
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 7:47pm On Oct 31, 2014
ghetto44:

Put a usb cable inside your mouth,connect the other end to a laptop and then do the needful. cheesy cheesy
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
banjicom:

Mountain Of Fire
Or
Cherubum
Or
Celestial

u know all dis na u still dey run mad Lol na joke o grin
Re: Help A Gee by Nobody: 9:28pm On Oct 31, 2014
mikeson12:
Guy,a real gee will always ditch the babe for another one.There are plenty of materials in the market,you only have to choose the one that suits you best.
she is the best that suits me more,but spirituality I doubt

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Woman With No Vaginal Opening Gives Birth To Baby Girl In Lagos / Photo:Funny Even Cassavas Are Getting Wiser. / Life Without A Sister(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.