Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,442 members, 7,812,324 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:39 AM

Life Without A Sister(s) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Life Without A Sister(s) (1990 Views)

I Am Tired Of Waiting, Please Help A Sister. / Job: Front desk officer wanted / Is This Right Or Wrong? Woman Breastfeeds Her Sister ’s Son (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2016
Will love To know how guys cope without having a sister,for me I think am missing the pampering aspect of it judging on what I observe from my male friends that have sister(s)
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2016
Please make me your sister cos I love that pampering part you talked about..... Not to worry your wife will be more than enough for you to know more about ladies.....

From the depth of my heart, I pray you'll find a good wife that will be a sister to you for you to experience and experiment what your friends are doing for their sisters.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 10:35pm On Jan 12, 2016
sorry bro
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by theMusicNerd(m): 10:41pm On Jan 12, 2016
We're three guys in my house, and we talk about it everyday... The lack of a sister. Woulda been fun tho... Warding boys off her, going for marriage, taxing guyz who came to woo her (cuz 'my sister' woulda been drop dead pretty) having some kinds 'finishing' to things, cleaning house, sweeping, going to market... Ahhh shii.... We won't break, we won't die. Our wives are lucky, cuz they'd have the full dose of the 'feminine' aspects of out personalities sha.

Cião

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 12, 2016
airmirthd1:
Please make me your sister cos I love that pampering part you talked about..... Not to worry your wife will be more than enough for you to know more about ladies.....

From the depth of my heart, I pray you'll find a good wife that will be a sister to you for you to experience and experiment what your friends are doing for their sisters.
Amin.... I pray we still have good ones available whEn am set To marry......that telemudo and zeeworld doesn't hypnotized the good ones before then
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 10:52pm On Jan 12, 2016
smithsydny:
sorry bro
thanks Man
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 10:57pm On Jan 12, 2016
theMusicNerd:
We're three guys in my house, and we talk about it everyday... The lack of a sister. Woulda been fun tho... Warding boys off her, going for marriage, taxing guyz who came to woo her (cuz 'my sister' woulda been drop dead pretty) having some kinds 'finishing' to things, cleaning house, sweeping, going to market... Ahhh shii.... We won't break, we won't die. Our wives are lucky, cuz they'd have the full dose of the 'feminine' aspects of out personalities sha.

Cião
seriously we are missing out...but kudos To mom, she filled some of the vacuum. And I pray we find a good wife though its rare now
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by cruzita(f): 11:03pm On Jan 12, 2016
so una want sister but una dey bash girls here everyday abi.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by cruzita(f): 11:05pm On Jan 12, 2016
having a sister to protect and pamper is one of the best feeling.always makes u feel good to be a big brother

1 Like

Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Greatness366(f): 11:09pm On Jan 12, 2016
Beadex1:
Will love To know how guys cope without having a sister,for me I think am missing the pampering aspect of it judging on what I observe from my male friends that have sister(s)
Eyah I dnt have a brother as well I really wishI have one cos I see how my friends gist with their brothers but who am I to question God.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by GoodFaith: 11:11pm On Jan 12, 2016
Beadex1:
Sorry Dude real life. I don't have a sister but my life is completed
U want to play God
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 11:13pm On Jan 12, 2016
Greatness366:
Eyah I dnt have a brother as well I really wished I had one cos I see how my friends gist with their brothers
eyah sorry Dear.....I pray you find a good husband that will show You that brotherly love
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 11:19pm On Jan 12, 2016
grin
cruzita:
so una want sister but una dey bash girls here everyday abi.
hahaha ....u just made me laugh really hard. We have to checkmate you girls,though we do it for fun
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
GoodFaith:
Sorry Dude real life. I don't have a sister but my life is completed U want to play God
mind Is completed too.....sum things are lacking
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 11:22pm On Jan 12, 2016
GoodFaith:
Sorry Dude real life. I don't have a sister but my life is completed U want to play God
mind Is completed too.....sum things are lacking
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by ewosk: 11:24pm On Jan 12, 2016
PRESENT BRO

I GROWN UP AMIDST FOUR BROTHERS.....

am so alien to girls attitude....
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by kaziblake(f): 11:27pm On Jan 12, 2016
Wish I had a brother too.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by stano2(m): 11:31pm On Jan 12, 2016
gat neither a brother nor a sister. I sometimes imagine having 1 then check the age gap..but I wish my parents adopted while I was a teen.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by nickyblinky(f): 11:46pm On Jan 12, 2016
some guys are afraid to come close to me,Because I have two brothers and am right in the middle of them,is like bed of roses
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 12:17am On Jan 13, 2016
Stfuareyougod comman answr dis op cheesy
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Kayoski(m): 12:20am On Jan 13, 2016
GoodFaith:
what is this one saying..
its like ur typing in discontinuous tense
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 12:26am On Jan 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
Stfuareyougod comman answr dis op cheesy
I have a sister but we live far apart. When we're together, we don't agree much tongue tongue but when she's gone, I miss her so much I sometimes feel like flying with my wings to see her

Wherever you are right now sweet sis, big bro loves you

I'm glad I have you and proud of you kiss kiss
Miss her cry cry
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 12:31am On Jan 13, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I have a sister but we live far apart. When we're together, we don't agree much tongue tongue but when she's gone, I miss her so much I sometimes feel like flying with my wings to see her

Wherever you are right now sweet sis, big bro loves you

I'm glad I have you and proud of you kiss kiss
Miss her cry cry
awww *wipingtears* God keep her fr u!
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 12:35am On Jan 13, 2016
naughtynaughty:
awww *wipingtears* God keep her fr u!
Amen.
God keep your brothers for you too

Thanks
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Topestbilly(m): 12:36am On Jan 13, 2016
Beadex1:

Not easy brother... 6 men here no single gal.

Feel sad at times but God knows best.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 12:35pm On Jan 13, 2016
Topestbilly:

Not easy brother... 6 men here no single gal.

Feel sad at times but God knows best.
lol .....hop u guys didn't tumble the huz for ur parents.....back then me and my brother nearly buried it
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by kirchofff(m): 12:39pm On Jan 13, 2016
Sisters can be really provocative at times, especially an elderly sis
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Topestbilly(m): 1:50pm On Jan 13, 2016
Beadex1:
lol .....hop u guys didn't tumble the huz for ur parents.....back then me and my brother nearly buried it

Tumble d house na small grammar bros. Lol

our dad passed on wen I was 5yrs old, now am late 20's so my mom has/hv been there for us...

Hav d plan of building orphanage home in her name.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Nobody: 1:55pm On Jan 13, 2016
kirchofff:
Sisters can be really provocative at times, especially an elderly sis

Provocative ehn? Lol elaborate more..
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 2:17pm On Jan 13, 2016
ewosk:
PRESENT BRO

I GROWN UP AMIDST FOUR BROTHERS.....

am so alien to girls attitude....
seriously...same here, can remember vividly what my ex said when she left me '' I don't blame your insensitivity towards girls but I blame your mom for not giving you a sister, Atleast that would have helped you To treat girls right a little''. Thats what she said and being Frank it Is the was gospel truth.
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2016
kaziblake:
Wish I had a brother too.
search no more Dear...your brother Is right here....will u be my sister
Re: Life Without A Sister(s) by Beadex1(m): 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2016
nickyblinky:
some guys are afraid to come close to me,Because I have two brothers and am right in the middle of them,is like bed of roses
lol.....na To make friends with both of them first b4 I strike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Girls That Go After Married Men, You Need This Message / Women Create Their Problems / Guys.......ladies Are Unhappy With How Sexually Selfish You Guys Are,why?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.