Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,972 members, 7,817,851 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. (1079 Views)

What Buhari Promised In 2003 / REVEALING: Jonathan Promised Dasuki To Be Sultan Of Sokoto If... / What Pdp Promised In 12 Years Ago. Obasanjo Inaugural Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by luka1981(m): 6:52pm On Oct 31, 2014
Speaking with United Nations diplomats on Monday, 31st January 2011 in Addis Ababa, Ethiopia, President Goodluck Jonathan made this promise: “If I’m voted into power, within the next four years, the issue of power will become a thing of the past. Four years is enough for anyone in power to make a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on power within this period, it then means I cannot do anything…”

3 Likes

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by Ezedon(m): 6:59pm On Oct 31, 2014
And so what? Has he not done enough
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by luka1981(m): 1:10am On Nov 04, 2014
yes, he did all, infact, he did more than he promised. cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by mrborntodoit: 1:13am On Nov 04, 2014
Aren't you aware of the power line sabotage ?

They are busy making the country Ungovernable grin

1 Like

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by mrofficial(m): 1:32am On Nov 04, 2014
mrborntodoit:
Aren't you aware of the power line sabotage ?

They are busy making the country Ungovernable grin

Excuse upon excuse.

Do you think being president is just to sit and watch everyone about how they bow to your feet and say your excellency? Why do we have forces in the country? To watch how crooks sabotage the power lines and other sectors?

GEJ is a failure. Clueless, confused and a corrupt man which mentor was DSP. You people should stop trying to paint him white.

4 Likes

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by mrborntodoit: 9:12am On Nov 04, 2014
mrofficial:

Excuse upon excuse.

Do you think being president is just to sit and watch everyone about how they bow to your feet and say your excellency? Why do we have forces in the country? To watch how crooks sabotage the power lines and other sectors?

GEJ is a failure. Clueless, confused and a corrupt man which mentor was DSP. You people should stop trying to paint him white.

You are the clueless one, you don't even understand the politics of your own country grin
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by luka1981(m): 11:08am On Nov 09, 2014
i wonder what he will promise this time.
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by omenka(m): 11:21am On Nov 09, 2014
mrofficial:

Excuse upon excuse.

I think the guy meant to be sarcastic. smiley

2 Likes

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:37am On Nov 09, 2014
. I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed that wherever GEJ and/PEJ is mentioned on NairaLand, be it the politics, jobs, romance or even JOKES section, OMENKA, BARCANISTA, BEREM, NGENEUKWU and IBNSULTAN would certainly be there to take a swipe at and hurl insults at the first family.

I'm beginning to think they have secret sensors to monitor the words 'President' , 'first lady' , 'GEJ', 'PEJ', 'TAN' and 'PDP'.

I'm yet to come across comments from the aforementioned monikers about LOVE, LIFE, RELATIONSHIPS and issues that are nonpartisan.

The above reasons are why a lot of NairaLanders opine that you are PAID E-WARRIORS. They might be wrong but your selective line of comments keeps fueling such speculations.

What do you think guys?

1 Like

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by omenka(m): 11:39am On Nov 09, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
. I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed that wherever GEJ and/PEJ is mentioned on NairaLand, be it the politics, jobs, romance or even JOKES section, OMENKA, BARCANISTA, BEREM, NGENEUKWU and IBNSULTAN would certainly be there to take a swipe at and hurl insults at the first family.

I'm beginning to think they have secret sensors to monitor the words 'President' , 'first lady' , 'GEJ', 'PEJ', 'TAN' and 'PDP'.

I'm yet to come across comments from the aforementioned monikers about LOVE, LIFE, RELATIONSHIPS and issues that are nonpartisan.

The above reasons are why a lot of NairaLanders opine that you are PAID E-WARRIORS. They might be wrong but your selective line of comments keeps fueling such speculations.

What do you think guys?
Please come again.
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by Nobody: 11:42am On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Please come again.
what the fucck is that mumu talking about?
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by omenka(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2014
berem:
I haven't the faintest idea. Don't even know who he is. grin
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:44am On Nov 09, 2014
I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed that wherever GEJ (and/or PEJ) is mentioned on NairaLand, be it the politics, jobs, romance, religion or even JOKES section, OMENKA, BARCANISTA, BEREM, NGENEUKWU and IBNSULTAN would certainly be there to take a swipe at and hurl insults at the first family.

The above reasons are why a lot of NairaLanders opine that you are PAID E-WARRIORS. Yes, we all do a little stalking to confirm our suspicions at least. They might be wrong but your selective line of comments keeps fueling such speculations.

What do you think guys?
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by Nobody: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
Please come again.
it is obvious that Jonathanians are being whipped to silly by the progressives, hence, his silly lines. He needs to ask Obasanjo how "he fared" when he was President.
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by PassingShot(m): 11:46am On Nov 09, 2014
OP, is this the only thing promised by JonaTAN that he has failed to deliver?

Please stop it and don't make me start to dig out all his failed promises.
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by omenka(m): 11:53am On Nov 09, 2014
barcanista:
it is obvious that Jonathanians are being whipped to silly by the progressives, hence, his silly lines. He needs to ask Obasanjo how "he fared" when he was President.
At the end, the fool even said "what do you think guys?". As in, he expected people to come endorse the rubbish he just typed! gringringrin

#Epic Fail!!
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by anonimi: 11:55am On Nov 09, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

What do you think guys?

It seems you need to read that thread on internet warriors again.

https://www.nairaland.com/1916318/nigerian-politicians-employ-internet-warriors

Cheers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by TheSonOfMark(m): 11:56am On Nov 09, 2014
omenka:
I haven't the faintest idea. Don't even know who he is. grin
berem:
barcanista:

You're still fueling the speculations. The only comments you make are political (which isn't wrong in itself) but why only about politics? Why haven't you guys commented about family life, gender (inequality), love, life, music, arts or any other nonpartisan issues?

And, no, this isn't a ploy to exempt or 'canonize' folks like Billyonaire and others whose comments are also as stereotypical as yours only he and his ilk take swipes at APC and GMB.

Not fully responding to these questions only confirms our suspicions about you fanatic APC and PDP e-warriors as PAID writers.

And they are like an army - wherever you find one, you'll find the others lurking around. They've become like friends - always commending each other for " insults well-hurled".
They revealed the truth most times and make comments that could make for an interesting read but their stereotypical comments take the shine of it.
Re: What President Jonathan Promised In 2011. by Nobody: 12:14pm On Nov 09, 2014
TheSonOfMark:
I wonder if it's just me or has anyone else noticed that wherever GEJ (and/or PEJ) is mentioned on NairaLand, be it the politics, jobs, romance, religion or even JOKES section, OMENKA, BARCANISTA, BEREM, NGENEUKWU and IBNSULTAN would certainly be there to take a swipe at and hurl insults at the first family.

The above reasons are why a lot of NairaLanders opine that you are PAID E-WARRIORS. Yes, we all do a little stalking to confirm our suspicions at least. They might be wrong but your selective line of comments keeps fueling such speculations.

What do you think guys?
Ur wrong. I use to be contributor on military base thread from NE sirius black to Henry120 thread on African military n so much more@komekan
Put times have change.
If our boys in the field must have better welfare n gears. There must be quality leadership at the top.
I respect the first family but my president has failed me n millions of other Nigerians

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Bishop: Life Here Has Become ‘cheaper Than Salt’ / Why GEJ Is Failing In Boko Haram Battle – Obasanjo Revealed Causes & Solution / 2015: Governorship Primary Tears PDP Apart In States

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.