Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,987 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance (1204 Views)

My Besty Gives Me Attitude When I Use My Fiance Pix As Dp / Found Condoms In My Fiance's Bag.again! / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by Mrajonder(m): 10:13pm On Oct 31, 2014
I’m 27 years old and I’ve been dating a
married man for 3 years. And in that 3 years
I’ve had 4 abortions, which I never told my
boyfriend about, so in his heart of hearts he
thinks I’ve been very careful hence no
pregnancy palava for him. I think that’s the
main reason he loves me so much and he’s
taking good care of me.
Just found out a few weeks back that I was
pregnant again, I’ve begged God to stop
giving me these pregnancies until I’m ready,
Cos I’m tired of aborting.
So he came to my house as usual and for the
first time ever I told him about my current
pregnancy. Continue..
He hugged tightly me, gave me a cheque and
told me to terminate it because of his family
bla bla bla. I collected the cheque and
jokingly told him that I’ve had 4 abortions
already for him without letting him know
because I didn’t want to stress him.
Immediately, he gave me a slap, collected
the cheque from me and told me he would
get me arrested, just imagine. That I’m evil
and should be left to rot in jail for killing
four innocent children.
This is the same guy who just asked me to
abort for him o. How stupid can men be. I
thought I was doing him a favor.
He eventually sent some money into my
account and told me to do whatever with my
pregnancy. But I should get behind him
Satan. Who is the Satan, me or him?
Anyway, I don’t want to lose this man
because I truly love him. Please what can I
do
Curled from www.naijafunzone..com/2014/10/help-have-had-4-aborting-for-my-fiance.html?m=1#more
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by Seanixking: 10:18pm On Oct 31, 2014
Ehm Op seem am lost....who gave u money for abortion? Ur bfrnd or de married man? And who do u love? Dos preggy u abort, who was responsible? And dis current preggy whu is responsible?
#YOLO
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by Ploy(m): 10:26pm On Oct 31, 2014
You love him, you don't want to lose him abi?

Go tell hin wife watin unna don de do for her back. Lobatan, you don get the man of your life be that
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by olu77(m): 10:32pm On Oct 31, 2014
4 babies sent back to sender, the fifth about to be on it's way. Yet there are many people like me out there praying everyday for children. Life is one big mystery that is difficult to comprehend
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by Equado(m): 12:39am On Nov 01, 2014
Consistently and Correctly yhuse a Condom...incase of next time that is
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by kelly86(m): 1:33am On Nov 01, 2014
u av to tell us hu is respnsible for d preggy.
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by japhmanuel: 2:08am On Nov 01, 2014
U deserve more slap!
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by tpia6: 2:35am On Nov 01, 2014
rituals.

una dey do am as collabo.
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by omorttee4u(m): 2:44am On Nov 01, 2014
Some women will because of money settle for less. Because he's been taking care of you, you don't want to lose him. At the end you still lose him.

You've been terminating this preg. Cos you know it's not pat of agreement to keep have a baby. now is out hand after 4 abortion and you think, to let him know, may be he will accept out of pity.

You must had aware of the relationship among you too. Instead of you to quickly move on , and enjoy your life independently without him. You got carried away by his care of money.

it wouldn't be good to abort the baby. You should carry it, even though he didn't accept it earlier, he will still come back for the child.

If he didn't come back, what you had avoid alone, you face it with an innocent child, which means you LEARN IN HARD WAY.
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by mecussey(m): 3:34am On Nov 01, 2014
olu77:
4 babies sent back to sender, the fifth about to be on it's way. Yet there are many people like me out there praying everyday for children. Life is one big mystery that is difficult to comprehend

The back to sender got me...lol, sure you will have a child soon.
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by jsunex(m): 4:10am On Nov 01, 2014
If u luv him them kip aborting... fool
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by Nobody: 4:18am On Nov 01, 2014
u deserve more dan dz @op
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by arimahoseloka(m): 4:27am On Nov 01, 2014
something is wrong with Ur head. mtchww
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by olu77(m): 5:32am On Nov 01, 2014
mecussey:

The back to sender got me...lol, sure you will have a child soon.

AMEN. Thanks bro
Re: Help I Have 4 Abortions For My Fiance by Tallesty1(m): 6:20am On Nov 01, 2014
olu77:
One annoying thing about these devils that abort babies is that they have already been born.

(1) (Reply)

Things To Talk About In Progressive Relationship: / EIGHT Qualities Men Always Find Attractive In Women / 8 Ways To Make Your Boyfriend Love You Forever!.........(for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.