Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal (22393 Views)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by gramci: 6:40am On Nov 01, 2014
janjaw3eds with their useless lies
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Caseless: 6:41am On Nov 01, 2014
izu777:
APC PROPAGANDA EXPOSED AGAIN
and how has that changed the situation on ground? The story is, Tambuwal is in apc, and ihedioha's refutation hasn't brought him back to pdp.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by hansad: 6:50am On Nov 01, 2014
izu777:
Ihedioha is a bootlicker, represents only his interests in the chambers, helps to amend the constitution the way his SE home constituency loses out, but delists amendmentments that may favour his SE home constituency. Alas, it may be true - not APC propaganda - that Ihedioha hosted and congratulated defecting Tambuwal.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by nzeobi(m): 6:54am On Nov 01, 2014
morbid:
Smh. Politics is all about interests. Yes,interest,in the truest meaning of the word. They all nurse higher political ambitions and you don't expect the house members to create unnecessary enemity with their speaker,when his defection does not impede their hidden political interests in any way.
It does if emeka dares such. Pdp will deny him the imo gubernatorial ticket. I think the may be meeting on how to peacefully resolve the impasse.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by ozo13(m): 7:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Someone jus told us his 11yr old son is more sensible dan him. grin .[b][/b]am out
new2020:
APC is an epic exercise in futility...wasting their time and money! Yesterday I told my 11-yr old son now in JSS1...did you know that this man called Buhari has been contesting for elections in this country long before you were born?

Capt. Emeka Ihedioha will be sworn in a matter of days. PDP cleaning house ahead of GEJ 2019.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by mazzi: 7:38am On Nov 01, 2014
Shameless Apc, always telling lies. Ihedioha don't worry u are the new speaker inwaiting.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by mazzi: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2014
ozo13:
Someone jus told us his 11yr old son is more sensible dan him. grin .[b][/b]am out
wots that ur son's name,who reason beta than u?akpa amu.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:48am On Nov 01, 2014
new2020:
APC is an epic exercise in futility...wasting their time and money! Yesterday I told my 11-yr old son now in JSS1...did you know that this man called Buhari has been contesting for elections in this country long before you were born?

Capt. Emeka Ihedioha will be sworn in a matter of days. PDP cleaning house ahead of GEJ 2019.
you are an irresponsible father. Why didn't you tell your son how PDP have been failing Nigeria since he was born? How does Buhari's election bid affect his life as a growing up child? You should be ashamed of yourself!

4 Likes

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Nobody: 7:56am On Nov 01, 2014
berem:
you are an irresponsible father. Why didn't you tell your son how PDP have been failing Nigeria since he was born? How does Buhari's election bid affect his life as a growing up child? You should be ashamed of yourself!
I wonder oh...A lot of kids and educated illiterates on this forum !

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Franzeez(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2014
fiftynaira:
I will only comment when buhari wins presidency in 2019....

And when this makes front page!!!

then am not sure you will ever comment in your entire life. Buhari wins presidency with less than 10percent soiuthern surporters? my bro let buhari forget it the southerners will 90percent vote for GEJ and 10percebt will vote for GMB while in the north Buhari will get 60 percent and definitly GEJ will smile with his 40 percent to Aso rock to complete his tenure as longest serving president and longest occupant in aso rock on a strech. Buhari can win 2019 i swear
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Benilily(f): 8:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Eh?
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Benilily(f): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Tcharlx(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2014

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by JoelAdegoke10(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2014
9ja Politics Sah
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by fiftynaira(m): 9:36am On Nov 01, 2014
Franzeez:

then am not sure you will ever comment in your entire life. Buhari wins presidency with less than 10percent soiuthern surporters? my bro let buhari forget it the southerners will 90percent vote for GEJ and 10percebt will vote for GMB while in the north Buhari will get 60 percent and definitly GEJ will smile with his 40 percent to Aso rock to complete his tenure as longest serving president and longest occupant in aso rock on a strech. Buhari can win 2019 i swear

My bro if u finish ur analysis come commot GEJ for seat nah....see u in eagles suqare @ abuja may 29 !!!
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by arsetalks(m): 10:24am On Nov 01, 2014
new2020:

I feel for that 11 year old kid of yours. I wonder what you are teaching him about perservance and other stuffs of life.

Simply because Buhari is aged means he should not contest? The so called youths who have been in the realms of affair, what have they done for the nation? GEJ can be said to be youthful, what exactly has he done for us? Gbenga Daniels was youthful when he was governor, he did only one thing, RUIN OGUN State.

What of Lucky Igbinedion in Edo?

The youths that would rather spend their time on drawing tattoos on their bodies, collect bribe to go to a rally, go after different girls, involve in same sex "love affairs" all in the same of modernization, the youth who would rather waste their time on the social media and relationship sites looking for the people to rip of their hard earned money all in the name of revenege for the slave trade are people you want Buhari and co to give way for?

Let the youth show they are ready. Just like in football, if you are good enough, you are ready. Age is not a barrier in politics as it is not a barrier in football. If anything, advancement in age, is a plus as age comes with experience.

I feel for your kid. Honestly I do.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by bayocanny: 11:24am On Nov 01, 2014
Atimes I wonder why most nigerians are senseless and focus less, the set of pple that what change are those that will still be clamoring for GEJ continuation
Smsh! Africans with their backwardness
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by GenOrumov: 11:34am On Nov 01, 2014
new2020:

Its good you gave your 11 year old son history lessons but unfortunately, your son's perception and vote cannot count in 2015.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by eghuan1(m): 11:42am On Nov 01, 2014
new2020:

did u also tell him that a former american president also contested for various positions for over a longer period of time without winning any until he won the presidency?
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by cbrass(m): 11:47am On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:
REPENT FOR THE KINGDOM OF GOD IS AT HAND

Really
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by divaoflife: 11:52am On Nov 01, 2014
Do I blame Ihedioha?He, like many other politicians ,would need to protect his source of livelihood nah.It doesn't matter what his conscience is telling him.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Chigold101(m): 12:03pm On Nov 01, 2014
Valstresser:
But I see nothing too wrong in doing dat
mbanu... Everything is wrong with it ooo. How can you throw a party for your father‘s enemy? Obu alu na ana Igbo... Alu puru ome
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by cbrass(m): 1:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
irunobo2:

Anuofia

But u don't have to insult me to preach nw
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by cbrass(m): 1:32pm On Nov 01, 2014
berem:

Chaiii Aunty Berem...shocked

Well you just told him the truth sha grin
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by hansad: 2:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
berem:
Buhari interrupted Nigeria's democracy in 1983, and set up a chain of events including other military regimes till 1999. Buhari's and subsequent regimes gradually enthroned worst form of corruption, neglected the replacement of aging infrastructures like electricity, education, telephone, commercial, industrial and financial institutions, etc. Only a most irresponsible father/mother today like you driven by personal gains would not tell his/her offspring that Buhari is mostly initiator of today's problems of Nigeria. Only a most irresponsible parent like you must not tell his/her child why super-aged Buhari must not be part of today's election contests. Of course, only a neophyte can be afraid of election contest against Buhari.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by aliyuabbaashiru(m): 3:19pm On Nov 01, 2014
izu777:
ehen on to other things,

[photos] North Korean Leader, Kim Jung Un GREATEST Look Alike - SPOT THE DIFFERENCE!

Mheen people de resemble ooo

Source: http://.com.ng/index.php/world-news/item/953-photos-north-korean-leader-kim-jung-un-look-alike-spot-the-difference

[img]http://.com.ng/media/k2/items/cache/51fccc7d7519fea84c85898572d90843_M.jpg[/img]

[img]http://i1.tribune.com.pk/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/638252-thetwokims-1385626769-449-640x480.jpg[/img]

have u seen the movie "devils double"? dnt get it twisted, dats his'
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Babs2040: 3:33pm On Nov 01, 2014
UNTIL NIGERIA & NIGERIANS RETURNS BACK TO GOD IN TRUTH & IN SPIRIT THIS PUZZLE WILL NEVER SEIZE. OH GOD HELP THIS COUNTRYN
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by ayox2003: 3:48pm On Nov 01, 2014
new2020:

Hope you also told your son that he may never enjoy what his mates enjoy in other countries because he has been ruled by an unproductive political party all his life?

And if he asks why there's no constant electricity and why you spend alot on your gen, I hope you'd tell him that Buhari who never ruled him for once is responsible for this.

Or he asks why nothing has been done to curb the corruption amongst street cops/policemen, you'd say Buhari is responsible, yeah?

I pray your son becomes a better father, more rational when he grows up.

Frawzey

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by nitrogen(m): 3:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
ayox2003:

Hope you also told your son that he may never enjoy what his mates enjoy in other countries because he has been ruled by an unproductive political party all his life?

And if he asks why there's no constant electricity and why you spend alot on your gen, I hope you'd tell him that Buhari who never ruled him for once is responsible for this.

Or he asks why nothing has been done to curb the corruption amongst street cops/policemen, you'd say Buhari is responsible, yeah?

Frawzey
This is sweet!

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Nobody: 4:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
ayox2003:

Frawzey

Pray for yourself dummy!

Some of you are just outright du$mp and very stu$pid; lack sense of humor of a message conveyed to project humor. My comment on Buhari was simply that; didn't say anything negative about him. FYI, I voted for Buhari 2003 and 2007 as long as he wasn't under APC or any party that has stronghold over him, has corrupt people just like PDP. PDP isn't any better, That said, I 'll go with the lesser of the two evils... the one that I know and that's PDP...GEJ till 2019 until a new party presents a credible candidate. Definitely not APC!!
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by remikunle: 7:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
OMO YE ORI RE , OKO NBO . good of u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi: Aloy Ejimakor Criticises Kwankwaso Over "Anti-Igbo" Comment / NBA Names Building In Honour Of Akeredolu, Chief Solanke (Photos) / Atiku's Lawsuit Challenging Tinubu's Attendance Of Chicago University Thrown Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.