Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,809 members, 7,813,667 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:56 PM

Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal (22388 Views)

Saraki,Dogara,Emeka Ihedioha At Opening Of Young Parliamentarians Forum(pics) / Emeka Ihedioha, Imo PDP Governorship Aspirant Buying Vegetable In The Market / APC Drops Buhari & Picks Tambuwal As Presidential Candidate? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Ilekokonit: 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
divaoflife:
Do I blame Ihedioha?He, like many other politicians ,would need to protect his source of livelihood nah.It doesn't matter what his conscience is telling him.

None of our current leaders have a conscience. If they did, millions will not wallow in poverty whilst they MERCILESSLY steal us blind.

The wickedness of ALL our current leaders is out of this world.
Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by StarFlux: 10:17pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ilekokonit:

None of our current leaders have a conscience. If they did, millions will not wallow in poverty whilst they MERCILESSLY steal us blind.

Sad, but true.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by divaoflife: 10:43pm On Nov 01, 2014
Ilekokonit:

You can say that again brother.
Was wondering aloud today if we have a legislative arm again in this country.In saner climes,this man would have been impeached.
Even in the past,the senate would have 'pretended' they were voting on his impeachment:anythingto make him sit- up.
And oh yes,I miss Gani Fawehinmi.He would have headed for the courts a number of times.
Nothing seem to be working and people are just on the lookout for what they could grab.
So sad.

1 Like

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Ilekokonit: 11:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
divaoflife:

Was wondering aloud today if we have a legislative arm again in this country.
In saner climes, this man would have been impeached.
Even in the past,the senate would have 'pretended' they were voting on his impeachment : anything to make him sit- up.
And oh yes,I miss Gani Fawehinmi.He would have headed for the courts a number of times.

I'm glad you used the phrase "saner climes".

At times I wonder about 3 things :-

1. Is being a Nigerian a punishment by God for sins commited in an earlier life ?
2. Is it possible that Nigeria's kleptocratic rulers intentionally impoverish millions withouth providing the safety net of social security in a ploy that once there are millions of impoverished Nigerians, the LootoCrats will have ENOUGH people to choose from to be their drivers, servants and house helps.
3. Our leaders intentionally create a situation where millions go to bed hungry and without electricity and wake up hungry and without electricity so that once the multitude are not thinking straight then how can they fight for their right.

The situation is enough to depress even a saint.

Surely we miss Gani Fawehinmi and likewise Beko Ransome Kuti and Fela himself who sang about our present predicament from 40 years ago right until his death but in typical Naija fashion, we ignored Fela's message and focused on the messenger to the detriment of all Nigerians today.

Wole Soyinka (Fela's 1st cousin) has done his bit to sensitize us but the man is 80 years old and deserves to have a peaceful existence after doing his bit.

Nigerians need a rallying point / figure head of any ethnic group to save us from total annihilation by the current criminals (of all parties) and in my opinion, Buhari seems to be our God sent messiah in this dispensation simply for his unashamed honesty amongst criminal lootoCrats.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ihedioha Denies Hosting Tambuwal by Andyg: 8:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
That is d reason why i and my household will never vote 4 PDP. They never respect constitution. Inpose the new speaker but come 2015 u are going back to Delta. I will use my last drop of blood to vote u aut. I rather be killed by your sponsored boko haram than to be ruled by u.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Live Photos Of Adetunji, Olubadan's Coronation / Rivers Youths Celebrate With Goodluck Jonathan On His 60th Birthday (Photos) / “Ihedioha Bent On Destroying My Landmark Projects” – Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.