Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,430 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? (737 Views)

When A Lady Gives You A Fake 'Green Light' / 5 Signs That She's Giving You The Green Light / Children Produced From Green Card Marriage How Do They Feel? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 6:34am On Nov 01, 2014
The green card serves as proof that its holder, a lawful permanent resident, has been officially granted immigration benefits, which include permission to reside and take employment in the United States. Since one of the conditions that could allow one become a holder of the green card is by virtue of marriage to an American, Saturday PUNCH asked some Nigerians whether they could allow their partners marry an American so as to obtain the green card or face deportation back to Nigeria.

http://www.punchng.com/feature/adam-eve/green-card-or-your-spouse-which-would-you-choose/
Re: Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by Princecalm(m): 7:14am On Nov 01, 2014
And what was their response,as for me i don't want to live in Us i had prefer Uk.But why will one go and marry just for the sake of green card..
Re: Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 7:33am On Nov 01, 2014
* Akpos on BB Levels*
BB Here! BB There!! BB Things!!!
AKPOS BUYS BIRTHDAY GIFT
Akpo: hello who dey call?
Sandra: it’s me Sandra!
Akpo: Sandy Babe! U remember my side today?
Sandra: u know that I’m the caring type but school wouldn’t allow me visit u. Where are u? And what are u doing?
Akpos: I dey chill for town! I dey on BB right now!
Sandra: u are a bigger boy now Oooooh!
Akpos: na the levels be that! Always on BB level
Sandra: Do u know what Today’s date is?
Akpos: not at all!
Sandra: U are not caring at all! U’ve forgotten that today is my Birthday!
Akpos: I dey sorry Sandy! Na wetin make u call me be that?
Sandra: just want to invite u over to my hostel to make my day!
Akpos: that one na small thing na!
Sandra: Ehen! Get me something special Oooh!
Akpos: like wetin?
Sandra: I want to be on BB also!
Akpos: that one na small level for me to arrange!
AFTER 3Hours Akpos Arrived with a brown paper bag with 4corner shape!
Sandra: JESUS!!! I guess it’s Bold5!
Akpos: shey na becos of BB u dey shout like this?
She gave Akpos everything he wanted!
AFTER EVERYTHING-
Akpos: Sandy Babe! I wan move! Take ur BB
Sandra: let me see u off fast,can’t wait to see my BB!
AFTER 10Minutes Akpos Phone Rings-
Clara: hello Mr Akpos,ur Gal friend fainted just now after opening a brown paper bag that contains Bread and Beans!=D =)) =))
Na still BB!…..
Happy new month!

1 Like

Re: Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by Kunleskey(m): 8:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Green card ke...i can't really follow or do what can hurt me and my spouse..
Re: Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by nanauju(f): 8:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg they should deport him jare. Abi which money is he making there that he can't make over here in Nigeria? or is it in US dangote made his millions? green card ko yellow paper ni
Re: Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by iKillzz: 9:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Olekumaster:
* Akpos on BB Levels*
BB Here! BB There!! BB Things!!!
AKPOS BUYS BIRTHDAY GIFT
Akpo: hello who dey call?
Sandra: it’s me Sandra!
Akpo: Sandy Babe! U remember my side today?
Sandra: u know that I’m the caring type but school wouldn’t allow me visit u. Where are u? And what are u doing?
Akpos: I dey chill for town! I dey on BB right now!
Sandra: u are a bigger boy now Oooooh!
Akpos: na the levels be that! Always on BB level
Sandra: Do u know what Today’s date is?
Akpos: not at all!
Sandra: U are not caring at all! U’ve forgotten that today is my Birthday!
Akpos: I dey sorry Sandy! Na wetin make u call me be that?
Sandra: just want to invite u over to my hostel to make my day!
Akpos: that one na small thing na!
Sandra: Ehen! Get me something special Oooh!
Akpos: like wetin?
Sandra: I want to be on BB also!
Akpos: that one na small level for me to arrange!
AFTER 3Hours Akpos Arrived with a brown paper bag with 4corner shape!
Sandra: JESUS!!! I guess it’s Bold5!
Akpos: shey na becos of BB u dey shout like this?
She gave Akpos everything he wanted!
AFTER EVERYTHING-
Akpos: Sandy Babe! I wan move! Take ur BB
Sandra: let me see u off fast,can’t wait to see my BB!
AFTER 10Minutes Akpos Phone Rings-
Clara: hello Mr Akpos,ur Gal friend fainted just now after opening a brown paper bag that contains Bread and Beans!=D =)) =))
Na still BB!…..
Happy new month!
Errm. . . Was this supposed to be funny?
Re: Green Card Or Your Spouse, Which Would You Choose? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Errm. . . Was this supposed to be funny?
in case you don't have MB, mtn is dashing out some. So you can type ur question to google search!

(1) (Reply)

Guys Do U Still Woo Girls By This Time Of Xmas / Three Ways To Determine If Ur Guy Is A Cheating Kind....(xway) / If She Say She's Pregnant 4yu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.