Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,036 members, 7,953,123 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:01 AM

Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! (3588 Views)

Am Inlove With Someone Else. / Am inlove with A Sex Worker(ashawo) / I Am Inlove With Damilola Bamiloye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by 01karma(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2014
Its all started last month when my other moniker was ban by her, ( 10years ban ) so i had to send her some pm begging her and promising her love.. That was when we exchange number and our relationship had been secret grin

Since then, she have been the arrow that chop my heart, grin she have been the fuel of my generator tongue.. Oh what can i do without you farano my love ( pls unban my other moniker na angry )

.. Ladies and gentlemen, i think the is the best time to make our relationship open to the great people of romance section, '' Farano, please would you marry me '' pls don't say no!! ( holding back tear of joy cheesy )

And all my enemies in politics section, just pray oo, because if she accept my proposal, you all would be going on 40years ban.. And also, all my topics would be making front page. cheesy

Farano no ban me oo, no ban me oo. No be only you be Farano oo, na the other Farano i dey talk to o. There is freedom of spech o! #pls unban 01emek in roman section.. Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Kunleskey(m): 8:04am On Nov 01, 2014
Wonder shall never end indeed..the guy is really inlove with you farano...air love..blind love..op hope is not infatuation.
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by chimerase2: 8:08am On Nov 01, 2014
And the gal self de view de thread angry

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by farano(f): 8:10am On Nov 01, 2014
01karma:
Its all started last month when my other moniker was ban by her, ( 10years ban ) so i had to send her some pm begging her and promising her love.. That was when we exchange number and our relationship had been secret grin

Since then, she have been the arrow that chop my heart, grin she have been the fuel of my generator tongue.. Oh what can i do without you farano my love ( pls unban my other moniker na angry )

.. Ladies and gentlemen, i think the is the best time to make our relationship open to the great people of romance section, '' Farano, please would you marry me '' pls don't say no!! ( holding back tear of joy cheesy )

And all my enemies in politics section, just pray oo, because if she accept my proposal, you all would be going on 40years ban.. And also, all my topics would be making front page. cheesy

Farano no ban me oo, no ban me oo. No be only you be Farano oo, na the other Farano i dey talk to o. There is freedom of spech o! #pls unban 01emek in roman section.. Thank you.
You have to apologise to the moderators.

hmmm Love? I see
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by 01karma(m): 8:11am On Nov 01, 2014
chimerase2:
And the gal self de view de thread angry
Man of God i thought you are on my side na!
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Nobody: 8:15am On Nov 01, 2014
@Op o kwala gi grin grin
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by 01karma(m): 8:16am On Nov 01, 2014
farano:
You have to apologise to the moderators.

hmmm Love? I see
How do i do it? Should i create a thread of apology?
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Nobody: 8:19am On Nov 01, 2014
Another attention seeking thread. Tosyne2much,where are u?
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by chimerase2: 8:21am On Nov 01, 2014
01karma:
Man of God i thought you are on my side na!
amu sideless grin
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by 100Cents: 8:23am On Nov 01, 2014
Very easy.

If you are in love with a nairaland lady. Don't fret.

Pm her and ask for her account number. Most ladies have accounts in 4 different banks and go to bank every week. Even if it is to withdraw N2, 000 or get admiration from that handsome bank marketer. You know ?

So ask for her account number and pay in some money. She will appreciate it. Show her some love this way and she will reciprocate.

Thank you...
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by chimerase2: 8:24am On Nov 01, 2014
missberrypop5:
@Op o kwala gi grin grin
bia nne ua 32 is open close amu undecided
Well is none of ma business angry
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by 01karma(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2014
chimerase2:
amu sideless grin
man of God i don't bilivit!
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by rawpadgin(m): 8:26am On Nov 01, 2014
its apparent the op can't approach a girl in person

judging from farano,s reply, u are not her class
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by 01karma(m): 8:31am On Nov 01, 2014
farano:

hmmm Love? I see
Oh pls don't say no! I can go to sambisa forest because of you!

I would kill my self if you refuse my proposal...
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Nobody: 8:32am On Nov 01, 2014
chimerase2:
bia nne ua 32 is open close amu undecided
Well is none of ma business angry
you're my debtor angry
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by farano(f): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2014
01karma:
How do i do it? Should i create a thread of apology?
Use the Mail Mods feature.

And I'll ban this account because you flouted rule 19

1 Like

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by KingTom(m): 8:33am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmmmmmmmmm OP no be only you dey na oya join queue grin grin grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by chimerase2: 8:34am On Nov 01, 2014
01karma:
man of God i don't bilivit!
come on nah dnt be TOM eh
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by chimerase2: 8:37am On Nov 01, 2014
KingTom:
Hmmmmmmmmm OP no be only you dey na oya join queue grin grin grin
na sabisa forest be dat? cheesy
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by merit12(f): 8:40am On Nov 01, 2014
Op she only loves black guys

Are you black?

Never give up if yoou wanna try
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by KingTom(m): 8:45am On Nov 01, 2014
chimerase2:
na sabisa forest be dat? cheesy
grin grin grin
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by chimerase2: 8:46am On Nov 01, 2014
missberrypop5:
you're my debtor angry
debtor kwa undecided
Which day dat one happen kwa tongue
Btw straight dat ua face joor is too early abeg angry
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by LaurelP(m): 8:48am On Nov 01, 2014
On dis first day of a new month
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by tosyne2much(m): 9:01am On Nov 01, 2014
Jennimma:
Another attention seeking thread. Tosyne2much,where are u?
hahahahahahaha this is woman wrapper-ing at presidency level

4 Likes

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by idu1(m): 9:15am On Nov 01, 2014
Who b farano?
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Blakyclyde(m): 9:26am On Nov 01, 2014
Farrano, I'm single and searching.
If you refuse Karma01, no forget to look my side o.
At least we could do it until you he comes back from Sambisa Forest, don't you think so?
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by killercute16(m): 9:32am On Nov 01, 2014
01karma:

Must you embarass yourself everywhere you go or are you mtn.
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by bhaliz44(m): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2014
just passing by

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Rapsainot(m): 9:41am On Nov 01, 2014

Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by FLAWLES(f): 9:53am On Nov 01, 2014
ok.u are MAD
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by Cholls(m): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2014
My brother! cry
Re: Am Inlove With Farano! Oh Sweet Love!.. Helpppppppp! by nickz(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2014
missberrypop5:
@Op o kwala gi grin grin
hohohohohobohcheesycheesy

*falls from pedestrian bridge*

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating Married Men: Love Or Money? / They Are Both Necessity But Which Can You Stay Without? / When Your GF Turns To A Monster In The Night(scary photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.