Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,293 members, 7,811,880 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:02 PM

Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! (14059 Views)

Man Who Donated His Hotel Building To Catholic Church, Turns Keke Napep Driver / From catholic To "Catholic" And Back To catholic! / Atheist Gives $22.5million To Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by urheme: 7:59am On Nov 03, 2014
livebullet:
Catholics r talking and these bloody protestants dare open their mouth to challenge...on whose authority?...When a catholic speaks all lesser christains shud shut d f*ck up!...all these Pastorpreneur followers!...smh n sobs for protestant souls

ah!!

this tyrant has even classified the Christian religion in to hierarchical order, to the extent that we now have BLOODY CATHOLICs and bloody protestants,
so the bible god is no longer the catholic god?

we have the right to challenge any act that is barbaric and criminal,

what a regimentals'
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Nobody: 5:33am On Nov 04, 2014
urheme:

sad
boring
fears lol
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Emyben(m): 9:13pm On Nov 13, 2014
SalC:
Today, we again celebrate the annual "ALL SAINTS' DAY" . A day we celebrate the known and unknown saints, a day we pray with the saints, look at the life of the saints. Meditate on their life and sayings, appreciate them for their good fight of faith. And try henceforth to emulate them.

It's also a holy day of obligation in the mother church,

Today we pray with the saints as they pray for us in unison before God.......

You too can be a saint!
Helo, SalC,,, i need your help, should i ask for it?
HAPPY ALL SAINTS' DAY BRETHREN
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Emyben(m): 9:14pm On Nov 13, 2014
SalC:
Today, we again celebrate the annual "ALL SAINTS' DAY" . A day we celebrate the known and unknown saints, a day we pray with the saints, look at the life of the saints. Meditate on their life and sayings, appreciate them for their good fight of faith. And try henceforth to emulate them.

It's also a holy day of obligation in the mother church,

Today we pray with the saints as they pray for us in unison before God.......

You too can be a saint!

Helo, SalC,,, i need your help, should i ask for it?
HAPPY ALL SAINTS' DAY BRETHREN
Re: Happy All Saints' Day To Catholic: You Too Can Be A Saint! by Franklinus: 7:45am On Jun 10, 2015
FOR Catholics in the house and any one who is interested I invite you to read and comment on my blogposts...tell me what you think...we could have meaningful conversations and learn more about our Christian and Catholic faith. I invite those still in whatever form of doubt to log in to the credoexperience..com and ask your questions..... thanks as you do so...here is my latest post http://credoexperience..com/2015/06/the-holy-mass-forepatterned.html?m=1

Also here is my reply to the Rev.Chris OKOTIE http://credoexperience..com/2013/12/chris-okotie-i-challenge-you-my-reply.html?m=1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Impact Of The Church To The Economy Of Nigeria - Daniel Osato Edegbe Uddo / Prophet Mezziah Mraphor Claims A Dead Child Was Raised Back To Life In Church / Would You Be Offended If Your Pastor Preached From Their Ipad?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.