Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,908 members, 7,821,157 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:06 AM

And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? (1050 Views)

I Lost My Man Because I Slept With So Many Men - The Real Reason He Left!!! / 10 Ways To Know A Girl Has Lost Her Virginity / Reasons Why Every Nigerian Girl Says She Lost Her Virginity Via Rape (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by donlaski: 8:45am On Nov 01, 2014
I'm Goerge from Abia State. It started around march this year, I took her out and proposed our relationship, she accepted. She loved me with all her heart, and I loved her too we began calling and texting each other regularly, I also began visiting her, time began flying. She started implicitly demanding for sexual affection and care, but I was too naive and religious to notice it, knowing that we are born-again christians and attend thesame church. Last week, I called her, and noticed the strange way she talked to me, she now never calls me, finds it difficult to pick my calls, when I invited her for a hang-out she refused. I noticed that she lost the attraction she felt for me. I'm planning on braking up the relationship, I'm currently devastated knowing that I still love her,(meanwhile, she would be going for NYSC this november) I'm asking, what do i do? Can I ever get back her love and interest again?
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by Nobody: 9:02am On Nov 01, 2014
Hmm... Why don't you start by apologizing for quitting? And then talk things over with her, maybe intimate need isn't the only problem she has with you. But if that's it, then it's left to you to choose between her and your religious beliefs.
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by danie02(m): 9:09am On Nov 01, 2014
Its unfortunate how many relationship has been lost all in the name of religion,every human craves for attention and care,if not given when needed,then hatred and disappointment sets in,as christians,let learn to set balance between our faith and relationship,to avoid breakups,wisdom is profitable to direct..as for her,it will only take the grace of God for her to return to you
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by iKillzz: 9:30am On Nov 01, 2014
Did you just say NYSC?. . . She's gone.

NYSC brings out the "gone" in girls.

2 Likes

Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by merit12(f): 9:34am On Nov 01, 2014
Don't wanna comment but lemme comment

Are you a virgin?iis she a virgin?

Answer my quuestion then I will come type my answer

Op are you black
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by donlaski: 9:39am On Nov 01, 2014
merit12:
Don't wanna comment but lemme comment
Are you a virgin?iis she a virgin?
Answer my quuestion then I will come type my answer
Op are you black
I'm a virgin, but I don't know of her
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by AfricanApple(f): 9:40am On Nov 01, 2014
your story is too short to really comprehend why she quited, like someone above be said intimate problem may not be d only thing she has with you, perhaps d way u reject her advances might also be a cause.
actually some girls believe if u are not making love with them then u must be doing it with someone else since most pple have dat believe dat men can not stay long period without making love.

she is going for nysc where there would be lots and lots of sex mates to have fun with, my dear have it at the back of your mind dat she won't be pure in dat area

if u are ready to be going to heaven and coming back, then u can try your best to win her back, after all I heard d feeling is sweet grin if not don't even waste your time

meanwhile, good people of this wonderful forum help your sister win miss Nairaland competition https://www.nairaland.com/africanapple
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by KAYCEEJUNIOR(m): 9:48am On Nov 01, 2014
iKillzz:
Did you just say NYSC?. . . She's gone.

NYSC brings out the "gone" in girls.

lol agbaya.......You self, @OP why venturing into what You cannot give, You proposed a relationship and shy away its entitlements.....You think say You dey do laboratory experiment?
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by zoeee(f): 10:05am On Nov 01, 2014
donlaski:

How long av u guys been dating?
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by donlaski: 10:10am On Nov 01, 2014
zoeee:

For about eight months
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by Nobody: 10:11am On Nov 01, 2014
nigga if she as gone for nysc sorry e don finish be dat
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by Cholls(m): 10:16am On Nov 01, 2014
zoeee:

my sister is your name Zooe?
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by merit12(f): 10:31am On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg leave that babe come follow me .

I promise I wouldn't break your heart(joking)

What will be will always be,when one door close other door opens.

Is there possibilty she will marry you after or are you ready to settle down?you have to think deep before taking any question.

It only takes the grace of God for nysc babe to come back,that why some sharp bad guys pregnate,mary their babe before they go for service .

If you wanna marry her let her know

donlaski:

Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by Nobody: 10:34am On Nov 01, 2014
A lost cause
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by hellllena(f): 10:46am On Nov 01, 2014
The best thing is to talk to her,ask her the reasons for all her actions and if she is still intrested in making the relationship work.that is where u should start 4rm through that u will knw ur problem and hw to solve it
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by sanchezzz: 12:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
Just let the girl be jare. Her mind is made up already. D only thing on the girls mind now is the NYSC. D girl just wanna have FUN and u cant give her dat. U calling or texting her will only make u look stupid. What will be will be. If she's the one for u, my brother she will come back. But if not, that's not the end of life.
Re: And I Lost Her... Can I Get Her Back? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
donlaski:
I'm Goerge from Abia State. It started around march this year, I took her out and proposed our relationship, she accepted. She loved me with all her heart, and I loved her too we began calling and texting each other regularly, I also began visiting her, time began flying. She started implicitly demanding for sexual affection and care, but I was too naive and religious to notice it, knowing that we are born-again christians and attend thesame church. Last week, I called her, and noticed the strange way she talked to me, she now never calls me, finds it difficult to pick my calls, when I invited her for a hang-out she refused. I noticed that she lost the attraction she felt for me. I'm planning on braking up the relationship, I'm currently devastated knowing that I still love her,(meanwhile, she would be going for NYSC this november) I'm asking, what do i do? Can I ever get back her love and interest again?

You definitely a JJC,You need tutor in dating skills.
Get a book on dating that is written in line with your faith.
Boy,just forget her

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Girls Blink Their Eyes And Open Their Mouths When Applying Maskara??? / PHOTO; Ladies Who Usually Front, Playing Hard To_get Be Like / Is It A Sin To Break Someone's Heart?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.