Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,650 members, 7,816,664 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:43 PM

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship (53965 Views)

24 Questions To Ask Yourself Before Committing To Marriage. / 9 Questions To Ask Before Committing To A Relationship / Think twice before committing yourself to someone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 10:08am On Nov 01, 2014
Disclaimer: This is serious post with comic relief to go with it. it ain't that serious!

1. Composure. No matter what you may think or have heard, guys do not want any gangster chic, they don’t wanta woman who will break a bottle on another’s head because they know that may be their head someday. A composed lady has better promise.

2. Beauty. We really aren’tso crazy about how you look. All we are saying is ifyou lackboobs and hips, try to make sure it’s only one and make up for it somehow. A beautiful brain is an example of a greatasset.

3. Culinary skills. Guys marry women that can cookand date those that can’t. Tryand perfect your Egusi and Afang soup making skills. Thisis a valid plus inyour resume.

4. Don’t believe what you watch on Africa Magic, we don’t want a domineering woman. If you cannot be submissive, we cannot wear trouser with you and fight for who is the man of the house.

5. Talking about Africa Magic, if you are one of those women that sit around all the time and have watched 90 percent of all their movies, then the probability of a good man finding you is low.

6. We fear women that watch Africa Magic becauseweassume you that is yourcitadel of learning. Who wants a woman who has over 3 babalawos’ phone numbers?

7. Manners. That head tapping thing you do when your weave is overdue? Stop it. Hasn’t anyone told you it makes you look like a drug addict craving her next fix? Or are you trying to accelerate the flow of blood in your brain? Stop it.

8. Education.We don’t like when women have all these strange degrees such as Journalism and Medical Genetics. Please stick to Law, Accounting and mostlyHome Economics. Thanks.

9. While still on education, please do not go beyond afirst degree. Why go for a Masters when we already intend to make you the Mrs? Too many university degrees makes us feel likelesser beings.

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-existent intimate life/thoughts before we meet. Let us be the ones toteach you from our experience.

11. Independence. We don’t like our women listening to Beyonce. Remember her trackslike ‘Single Ladies’, ‘Independent Women’, and ‘Girls Run The World’? What kind of brain washingis that? So if you must listen to music, don’t do any of these new songs, do Cyndi Lauper, Dolly Parton, etc.

12. Carriage. Guys want women who carry themselves well. This means we don’t want you looking like the Michelin man or all these Christian mothers.
13. Still talking of carriage,when we go out please respect yourself. Even if there’s no food at home, don’twipe the plate clean. When we go to parties, please all this grinding and‘lepa on the floor’ dance steps should be reserved for when we get back home.

14. Guys do not like hairnets, wrappers and late night egg masks on the face.
Thanks in advance.

http://thathman..com/2012/06/what-guy-want-in-relationship.html

I’m pretty sure I’ve left out some points, feel free to drop yours. Cheers

158 Likes 23 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by iceberylin(m): 10:11am On Nov 01, 2014
[size=20pt]ţhāţ āƒŗįçāŋ māgįç įş şo oŋ poįŋţ,į ђāte Nollywood angry[/size]

51 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by delishpot: 10:13am On Nov 01, 2014
Ha ha. Women ooooo, una don hear am. Chei! To be man sweet ooooo.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by jmoore(m): 10:36am On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:

10. Sex. We will really appreciate it if you have a non-
existent sexual life/thoughts before we meet. Let us
be the ones to teach you from our experience
Experience from where? From fuc*ing animals or other women.

smh

153 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2014
Guys dont like hairnets too? Wahala dey. Wont ur hairnet b on ur hair wen u wake up?
Hian! Na wa o!

21 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by CBO0802: 10:48am On Nov 01, 2014
VERY FUNI ARTICLE :PVERY FUNI ARTICLE

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by defendedvictim(m): 10:50am On Nov 01, 2014
veegirl:
Guys dont like hairnets too? Wahala dey. Wont ur hairnet b on ur hair wen u wake up?
Hian! Na wa o!
grin Dnt b too scared; jst wake up earlier Dan d man n remove d net

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 10:53am On Nov 01, 2014
defendedvictim:
grin Dnt b too scared; jst wake up earlier Dan d man n remove d net
lol. Una no serious. Wake up earlier ko. Guys una wahala really too much. Dont do dis dont do dat. If we give una our own list of dos and donts una go run.

36 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by defendedvictim(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2014
veegirl:

lol. Una no serious. Wake up earlier ko. Guys una wahala really too much. Dont do dis dont do dat. If we give una our own list of dos and donts una go run.
Hehe..bring it on. We r equal to d task

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by amakufrancis(m): 11:02am On Nov 01, 2014
number 10 got me laughing, op who will you use to acquire such experience?

18 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 11:03am On Nov 01, 2014
defendedvictim:
Hehe..bring it on. We r equal to d task
hehe! sorry bro but you no know wetin dey the list. I no fit shout.

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by mkpakanaodogwu(m): 11:05am On Nov 01, 2014
Singing and Laughing in Tiv

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 11:08am On Nov 01, 2014
jmoore:

Experience from where? From fuc*ing animals or other women.

smh
it's not that serious bro tongue

1 Like

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by defendedvictim(m): 11:13am On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:

hehe! sorry bro but you no know wetin dey the list. I no fit shout.
nobody knows wat should be in the list..trust our ladies; they don't know either

7 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Missmossy(f): 11:17am On Nov 01, 2014
Lol@ fearing girls who watch African magiccheesy

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 11:22am On Nov 01, 2014
Missmossy:
Lol@ fearing girls who watch African magiccheesy
true ooo! they've shifted to Telemundo. it's that serious.

30 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Mrval20(m): 11:27am On Nov 01, 2014
Cool stuff. Independence should be at number one though.
Guys, there's this latest trend which I find even more annoying than African Magic, and which is a very big turn off for me too....These Philipino and Korean movies. They call it 'My girl' or something like that. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?

50 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by sanchezzz: 11:36am On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:

true ooo! they've shifted to Telemundo. it's that serious.

I 8 that telemundo with passion.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 11:48am On Nov 01, 2014
amakufrancis:
number 10 got me laughing, op who will you use to acquire experience?
hahahahahaha na still them oo cheesy
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 11:50am On Nov 01, 2014
Mrval20:
Cool stuff. Independence should be at number one though.
Guys, there's this latest trend which I find even more annoying than African Magic, and which is a very big turn off for me too....These Philipino and Korean movies. They call it 'My girl' or something like that. Is it just me or has anyone else noticed?
hehe they say it's Telemundo oo

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by OgbeniVan: 12:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
This was copied verbatim from thenakedconvos.com. You could have at least given credit.

28 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 12:35pm On Nov 01, 2014
lovely
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by tolustx(m): 12:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Abeg d op is talking for himself o. Not for "guys". Cos I'm seeing more of jealousy as I read one point afta d oda. I can only say what applies to me.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by amakufrancis(m): 1:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
NaijaKnight:

hahahahahaha na still them oo cheesy
lol bro you funny ooo.
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
No 8, 9, 10 & 14 is TOTALLY FALSE!!!

I don't know about y'all but I like a woman with a solid educational background not some female with limited reasoning abilities. Professional careers are even an added bonus.

Not all guys like inexperienced women when it comes to sex & sexuality. Please ladies, learn & gather experience but that doesn't mean you should become the hood hoe. I can't spend the rest of my life with a sexually boring woman.

47 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by frankyychiji(f): 1:51pm On Nov 01, 2014
Nigerian men scared of successful Nigerian women since 1960. embarassed

79 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by Nobody: 2:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
so we should start doing all those things just to get a man? undecided mtchew. if u don't like the way I am, move to the next lady. there are thousands of guys out there that are looking for ladies like me. diff strokes for diff folks smiley

so if a girl is boobzless and @ssless and don't use makeup, she no go attract any guy at all? shuuuuuuuuuu! embarassed

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 4:38pm On Nov 01, 2014
it's rather unfortunate that you didn't read the disclaimer undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by muaa(f): 4:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
No 4 got me rolling on the floor. I.e abt a woman that have 3 babalawo fone numbers

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by 100Cents: 4:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
So interesting...
Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 4:49pm On Nov 01, 2014
muaa:
No 4 got me rolling on the floor. I.e abt a woman that have 3 babalawo fone numbers
hehe unlike some uptight peeps, you get the disclaimer.
I'm glad you laughed. you have a very rubost sense of humour.

3 Likes

Re: Things Men Consider Before Committing To A Relationship by NaijaKnight(m): 4:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
sirman:
No 8, 9, 10 & 14 is TOTALLY FALSE!!!

I don't know about y'all but I like a woman with a solid educational background not some female with limited reasoning abilities. Professional careers are even an added bonus.

Not all guys like inexperienced women when it comes to sex & sexuality. Please ladies, learn & gather experience but that doesn't mean you should become the hood hoe. I can't spend the rest of my life with a sexually boring woman.

just like er'thing that's yours , your opinion is all yours....different strokes, capish? + it ain't that serious cheesy

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos / In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.