Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,974 members, 7,814,313 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:54 AM

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos (53971 Views)

Man Kisses Another Man Girlfriend's Chest In Public, See What The Boyfriend Did / Man Resting His Head On His Fiancée’s Chest In Beautiful Pre-wedding Photos / Man Kisses And Proposes To A Mannequin, His "Sex Doll" (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by GistMore7: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
A man who is so much in love with his fiancee grabs his her, kisses her chest with force in their pre-wedding photoshoot.

The beautiful lady was excited with facial reaction and seems to be enjoying the romance. Lol

Gist from Gistmore : http://gistmore.com/man-grabs-his-fiancee-kisses-her-chest-with-force-in-pre-wedding-photos

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by GistMore7: 5:26pm On Sep 17, 2019
See more lovely & romantic pre-wedding photoshoot as he kisses her chest ==> HERE

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by cenaman(m): 5:28pm On Sep 17, 2019
OK
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nwodosis(m): 5:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
At their age, they ought to have finished rearing kids!

47 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 5:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
Let us leave the talk about Emperor Imes aside...

And that wife will not see a reason to flee and cancel the marriage now, she was there 'shining' teeth.
A man that could grab and place his lips on her chest like that on a photo that will displayed to the public, only God knows the type of tiger techniques he will use to tear his 'prey' (the two boobs) apart while in the other room.

And secondly, a man that can value boobs like this, only God knows what he will do if he sees the boobies of another woman more attractive than his wife's own. It is their type that will see another woman's boobs, And in the presence of his wife, he will be like 'Oh Lord Jesus! Baby, can you see that?'

I am having a feeling that man, with the way he handled that boobs in that picture, is the type that will probably womanize or cheat in marriage. I pity the wife. She was smiling then, I pray she won't cry in the future.

Now back to the talk about Emperor Imes...

Emperor Imes frowns at all this sh!t and no one earns the displeasure of the Emperor except evil people. For more information on the reason Emperor Imes would frown at this, go read my previous posts or follow my future posts. I cannot talk too much now. I've said enough for now. Or wait for Imes to come himself and explain.

Imes, we await your coming grin

4 Likes

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Chiemerie8(m): 5:42pm On Sep 17, 2019
Op how did u know he kissed the chest with force undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by drips8(m): 5:50pm On Sep 17, 2019
He seems like the kind of man that won't want to share with his babies

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by bamasite(m): 7:57pm On Sep 17, 2019
May it last!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by desvi: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

says who?

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by patorial(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hghg

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by desvi: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
HML
smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by adegeye38(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
They need Jesus

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by WristFashion(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
You don't need anyone to tell you why the guy's seriously happy wink

Btw he's also putting on a Joefox shocked
DM if you need one too!
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by SuperBlack: 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
The last pix though, you would wonder the Kind of FLAT the woman is carrying

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by kendrick93(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nairaland is a joke

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by tayo200(m): 7:58pm On Sep 17, 2019
okay

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by ForeThinker: 7:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
HIV scan before marriage oooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:00pm On Sep 17, 2019
Na him get him thing. He fit kiss her anywhere o
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Maldini212(m): 8:01pm On Sep 17, 2019
Pitiable

How do you feel making love to an older woman
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Premiumwriter: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:
Let us leave the talk about Emperor Imes aside...

And that wife will not see a reason to flee and cancel the marriage now, she was there 'shining' teeth.
A man that could grab and place his lips on her chest like that on a photo that will displayed to the public, only God knows the type of tiger techniques he will use to tear his 'prey' (the two boobs) apart while in the other room.

And secondly, a man that can value boobs like this, only God knows what he will do if he sees the boobies of another woman more attractive than his wife's own. It is their type that will see another woman's boobs, And in the presence of his wife, he will be like 'Oh Lord Jesus! Baby, can you see that?'

I am having a feeling that man, with the way he handled that boobs in that picture, is the type that will probably womanize or cheat in marriage. I pity the wife. She was smiling then, I pray she won't cry in the future.

Now back to the talk about Emperor Imes...

Emperor Imes frowns at all this sh!t and no one earns the displeasure of the Emperor except evil people. For more information on the reason Emperor Imes would frown at this, go read my previous posts or follow my future posts. I cannot talk too much now. I've said enough for now. Or wait for Imes to come himself and explain.

Imes, we await your coming grin
guy na on top another man matter you write all this epistle so?

The way I like big women eh

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by bluefilm: 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
But why did this nigga choose a lady older than him?

Tufiakwa.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Abalado(f): 8:02pm On Sep 17, 2019
I wonder how some mumu guys act... After when many men has Bleep the hell out of her, now u want to put empty basket at home as wife and ure happy,, instead to do ur wedding jeje and the local man should enter his house jeje... Or is she a virgin? If u see what this ladies does for money, I swear u no go marry again

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by WorWorBoy: 8:03pm On Sep 17, 2019
Ok undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by franklingud(m): 8:06pm On Sep 17, 2019
And this useless post made fp.

How can this post change my life?

How in any way can this post make a positive impact in my life?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Opaline: 8:07pm On Sep 17, 2019
And how is this news bikonu undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Kenneth10110(m): 8:12pm On Sep 17, 2019
Nwodosis:

At your age u suppose dan get sense

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 17, 2019
Her knuckles though.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by ShipChina2naija: 8:15pm On Sep 17, 2019
God bless their new home....

Na bags we dey deal on....
Check my siggy for cooool deals..
Re: Man Kisses His Fiancée's Chest In Pre-Wedding Photos by hybridblood07(m): 8:18pm On Sep 17, 2019
You're very foolish!
Nwodosis:

4 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

In Love With 2 Women, Please Help / Pakistani Man And His Best Friend Dating The Same Lady (Photos) / Man Refuses To Pay Lady Her Money, Says I Only Romanced (Video, Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.