Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,277 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:57 AM

Is Jonathan Behind Bombings In Nigeria? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Is Jonathan Behind Bombings In Nigeria? (668 Views)

Militants Give Condition To Stop Bombings In N’delta / Exposed At Last: President Jonathan Behind Boko Haram Insurgency - Labaran Maku / Lai Mohammed: Jonathan Behind My Arrest By Military (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Jonathan Behind Bombings In Nigeria? by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 01, 2014
I was researching on some important Nigeria issues when I came across this from Wikipedia
1 October 2010 Independence Day bomb[edit]

During his South African magistrate court trial on 2 May 2012, MEND's (Movement for the Emancipation of the Niger Delta) former leader Henry Okah came out and insisted that President Jonathan masterminded the 1 October 2010 independence day bomb attacks. He told the court that President Jonathan and his aides organised the attacks in Abuja in a desperate political strategy to demonise political opponents, including the former military President General Ibrahim Babangida, and to win popular sympathy ahead of the 2011 elections.[41]

The Nigerian Presidency has denied the allegations of terrorism leveled against President Jonathan. A media statement was issued on 2 May 2012, acknowledging the accusations from Okah. The statement went on to say that: “The Presidency categorically affirms that these allegations are false in their entirety and without any factual foundation." The Presidency also expressed no interest in commenting further for the time being, but planned to "make a full representation on the matter to the court when the trial opens."[42][43]
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan
I diverted to seraching for the MEND former leader Henry Okah claim, then I saw his court affivadit supporting his claim. The affidavit is very long, but I produce something that caught my attention in the below quote and put in mind the recent FG illegal arms deal in SA.
100. Approximately one month after Mr Godsday Orubebe’s departure from the Republic of South Africa, I received a call from him informing me they (President Goodluck Jonathan and Mr Orubebe) were sending someone to discuss confidential issues with me.
101. The person delegated was Mr Abraham Gillow and aide to Mr Godsday Orubebe.

102. It is usual for the Nigerian Government to send representative to discuss issues capable of causing them embarrassment, if exposes and such issues are never discussed over the telephone.
103. On his arrival, Mr Gillow informed me that the Nigerian Government wanted me to supply weapons to the Nigerian Military and I replied that I was not interested.

104. He then asked if I knew where weapons could be purchased in the Republic of South Africa.
http://thestreetjournal.org/2012/05/%E2%80%9Cjonathan-begged-me-to-blame-north-for-october-1-blasts%E2%80%9D-henry-okah-claims/

And I remember all puzzles I am yet to faction out clearly going by this facts
thegreatman4ww:

This bolded get me off, are they so dumb or they are just buying time for the BH to restrategized. It worth to note that
1. The first time NA officers start wining BH, their own jet start shooting them resulting to some officer killing their commander and some refusing to march to the battle field.
2. While actions were taken faster to punish the refusing soldiers, the pilot of jet/or anything they call it was/were neither punished nor sentenced to death but was/were defended to had make a mistake.
3. With few period of after news that NA captures BH APC and recover many arms, the illegal arms deal by FG surfaces.
4. There was records that early this year US sells arms to FG but decided not to after intelligent reports by their officers after the Chibok girls saga reporting ill-equipped of NA, whereas all sold arms were not seen by their officer in any Nigeria Force including NA.
5. Late NSA Azazi statement, GEJ statement (BH are in my cabinet stuff), OBJ's letter and Nyako's letter should also not be forgotten.
6. I once hear GEJ assuring the world in one the cable networks immediately after the abductions that those girls are fine where they are, why is he to confident of the word and relunctantly working towards their rescue.
7. This year records the highest BH attacks in Nigeria and terrorists attacks in the world after GEJ forcefully retired 8 high ranking NA officers to installed his favourite NA officers in the ninth position.
8. It was on records that only BH uses highly sophisticated weapons in the history of terrorism in the world......etc
9. After the approval of the so called $1bn arms loan, the NA are yet to be eqquipped with arms to fight the BH while BH suddenly improve in their weaponry and attacks.

Am I possibility thinking illogical I remember the last absorbed MEND leader Asari Dokubo was indicted in the illegal arms deal (though yet to be confirmed by any government authorities neither was the claim denied expect the man in question who is yet to sue the person/party who made the claim.

2 Likes

Re: Is Jonathan Behind Bombings In Nigeria? by egift(m): 2:44pm On Nov 01, 2014
Two things are sure Jonathan knows more than he is admitting and he has failed in his duty as President.
Re: Is Jonathan Behind Bombings In Nigeria? by opiaoku: 3:58pm On Nov 01, 2014
thunder fire your ancestors

(1) (Reply)

Jonathan's Game Of Chess For 2015(A Case Study Of Chibolgirls And BH Cease-fire) / Defection: S’west APC Panel Meets Over Osoba, Others / Fallen Hero Of Chibok Attack.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.