Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,267 members, 7,815,442 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:30 PM

"Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks (3231 Views)

Nigerian Military Now Sells The Igirigi Armoured Vehicle Abroad / Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS / Military Deploys Armoured Tanks To Borno, Adamawa, Yobe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Scout60(m): 11:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Shekau is just a joke playing his master card

Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Scout60(m): 11:44am On Nov 02, 2014
diluminati:
GEJ LIED TO NIGERIANS, HE DESERVES TO BE PUNISHED.

He said he killed Shekau - but the fool just released a new video
He said they have agreed on a cease fire - but the fools are currently taking over north eastern territories not forgetting almost killing Badeh's family
He said they will soon release the chibok girls - but shecow in this latest video already told the saTAN that the girls are already married out, and also radicalized.

saTANs must be expunged and eliminated!
Is it not this same shekau that claimed that he is with no girl in the first video
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by dekronik: 4:18pm On Nov 02, 2014
The guy is a real clown, in one of his past videos he boasted he has 100 jeeps.
Quote:

..."These cars over there(pointing to a highlander jeep) I have more than a hundred in my possession. I don't take them as if they are anything. I look at them the way I look at feaces. Because anyone whole loves the things of this world no matter how little will go to hell fire"...

This mad man needs to be stopped before we wake up one day and see a video of Shekau in Aso Villa.
Re: "Shekau": I Started With One Knife, Now I Have 20 Armoured Tanks by Khd95(m): 9:35am On Jan 17, 2015
He would probably use d tanks 2 herd cows grin

I saw a video of his wher hs boys were drfting wit amoured tank....#lunatic display

I hope no jet has fallen under ur control.

NA is fightin shekau nt insurgency dat its why shekau is always ahead of em..

Abeg som1 sud buy me kunu wit chillie pepper

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photo: See How Maiduguri Residents Protested Buhari's 100 Days In Office / Ipob Threat To Buhari: Conversation With Igbos / See The "Special" Handshake Between Two PDP Delegates At The National Convention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.