Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,972 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:40 AM

Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS (6409 Views)

Elderly Market Women Greet Wike (Photos) / Buhari Deploys Service Chiefs To Niger Delta Over Rising Militancy. / Herdsmen, Farmers Clash: Buhari Deploys Troops To Restive Communities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by chinology: 6:19pm On Oct 24, 2015
We cannot be intimidated, we came into this town today to show our man Wike the needed support. We are busy monitoring the situation. They have used the federal might to arm-twist the tribunal in Abuja to favor their own candidate. This one is along Ada-George road in PH, we had to zoom the camera from almost half a kilometer to get this shot to avoid military brutality.

Nigerians welcome to the dark days of military brutality and intimidation but we cannot be intimidated.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:23pm On Oct 24, 2015
see wailing. buhari is not even bothered like you Jonathan brother did in ekiti.

even as an APC supporter, wike will win rivers even in a free and fair election.

I dnt knw why he marred his victory with violence in the first place?

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
Shouldn't you be more bothered about the spate of kidnappings and armed robberies that have bedevilled the state in the past few weeks?

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by wachakuta(m): 6:24pm On Oct 24, 2015
W A I L E R

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by chinology: 6:26pm On Oct 24, 2015
The world must hear this, how can you beat a child and expect the child not to cry. You arm-twisted the tribunal and expect people not to talk. We shall re-elect Wike again to prove a point to them.

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by jaymejate: 6:30pm On Oct 24, 2015
It makes no sense
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Beremx(f): 6:34pm On Oct 24, 2015
The same way Jonathan and his wife used federal might and thugs to rig elections that brought in Wike.

Karma is indeed wicked!

19 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by ThisMeansWAR: 6:40pm On Oct 24, 2015
Beremx:
The same way Jonathan and his wife used federal might and thugs to rig elections that brought in Wike.

Karma is indeed wicked!
besides, its obvious they were stationed there to prevent any attempted breakdown of law and order and not to intimidate anybody like the op wants us to believe.

12 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Beremx(f): 6:42pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
besides, its obvious they were stationed their to prevent any attempted breakdown of law and order and not to intimidate anybody like the op wants us to believe.
yes I know that which was the right thing to do.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Dannyset(m): 6:43pm On Oct 24, 2015
You can't be intimidated and ur zooming your camera from have(instead of half) a kilometre? I think ur more confused than Olisa Metuh and FFK put together.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by likila: 6:44pm On Oct 24, 2015
APC desperation will make them commit a doomsday error.
to forewarn is to forearm.
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by xmich(m): 6:45pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
We cannot be intimidated, we came into this town today to show our man Wike the needed support. We are busy monitoring the situation. They have used the federal might to arm-twist the tribunal in Abuja to favor their own candidate. This one is along Ada-George road in PH, we had to zoom the camera from almost have a kilometer to get this shot to avoid military brutality.

Nigerians welcome to the dark days of military brutality and intimidation but we cannot be intimidated.

So am not the only one seeing this,I just passed their right now one man inside our taxi was like "Driver wetin dey happen"

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by kossyablaze(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
Wish itz true!Karma is really a bitchhh!

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Abagworo(m): 6:47pm On Oct 24, 2015
ThisMeansWAR:
besides, its obvious they were stationed their to prevent any attempted breakdown of law and order and not to intimidate anybody like the op wants us to believe.

Since that IPOB protest they've been there. The wailers will wail when DSS and military clamp down on PDP sponsored cult leaders in the coming weeks.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Nobody: 6:50pm On Oct 24, 2015
@OP, Tell me the Governor didnt make an attempt at twarting the cause of justice with his well cordinated timely visit to CJN which actual exposed his True conscience to the view of the public.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by chinology: 6:51pm On Oct 24, 2015
Buhari has created uneasiness in PH. We are living this town tomorrow to go and prepare our legal defense at the court of appeal. We are not worried because if Wike re-contest 1000x, Wike will still win 1000x. Come and join us at the Genesis Place @ GRA if you care..

xmich:

So am not the only one seeing this,I just passed their right now one man inside our taxi was like "Driver wetin dey happen"

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by timidot(m): 6:54pm On Oct 24, 2015
Are we rilly in change govt or we just deceiving ourselves wats all dis rilly I pity dis country... Which way forward my people...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by winniz: 6:55pm On Oct 24, 2015
[s][/s]Abagworo:

Since that IPOB protest they've been there. The wailers will wail when DSS and military clamp down on PDP sponsored cult leaders in the coming weeks. [s][/s]

This APC Paid goon quit spewing trash, isn't it quite Obvious that Buhari and APC needs Rivers state at all cost!

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by Khd95(m): 6:59pm On Oct 24, 2015
Pdp now no hw it is to b d oppositiongringringringrin

dss ransacked apc house in lag durin d time of GEJ,pdp said it was doin it lawful work,d same dss did d same time in abia govt house or so where weapons were found,fayose called it imtimidation

5 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by dekdek: 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
These chaps have been stationed there since after Biafra protest.

6 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by NgeneUkwenu(f): 7:00pm On Oct 24, 2015
SLIDEwaxie:
see wailing. buhari is not even bothered like you Jonathan brother did in ekiti.

even as an APC supporter, wike will win rivers even in a free and fair election.

I dnt knw why he marred his victory with violence in the first place?

Which Wike will win? Pls stop following some wailers sayings here.. Some of you believed Rochas was gooing to lose last April Going by what the haters said here. Do you think Wike is happy and expectant going into the rerun? Do you think South South is South West, where people vote for individuals and parties? Do you think Amaechi with Federal Power and anything you can think of, will allow Wike to Get away with this?

Don't be emotional, Nigerians politics is not a one way thing! Wait and learn! Wike knows what Amaechi is capable of doing...

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by chinology: 7:02pm On Oct 24, 2015
Abagworo is a well know ugly old b.astard. Do not bother yourself about him. I still hope he shows himself for us to drink some champagne.

winniz:

This APC Paid goon quit spewing trash, isn't it quite Obvious that Buhari and APC needs Rivers state at all cost!
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by modath(f): 7:05pm On Oct 24, 2015
NgeneUkwenu:

Which Wike will win? Pls stop following some wailers here.. Same you believed Rochas will lose Going what said here. Do you think Wike is happy and expectant going into the rerun? Do you think South South is South West, where people vote for individuals and parties? Do you think Amaechi with Federal Power and anything you can think of allow Wike to Get away with this?

Don't be emotional, Nigerians politics is not a one way think! Wait and learn

See i told you i had the feeling judgement was done today cos dem nor want much drama

As that ya Epic book list sweet me reach , Asari the chest beater & Pa 2face Clark nor feature On top dem gra gra.. Even Sambo Dasuki with postponement. .. you must continue oooo

I will join ya book club, you head too full dia... wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by oluwafemi113(m): 7:07pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
We cannot be intimidated, we came into this town today to show our man Wike the needed support. We are busy monitoring the situation. They have used the federal might to arm-twist the tribunal in Abuja to favor their own candidate. This one is along Ada-George road in PH, we had to zoom the camera from almost half a kilometer to get this shot to avoid military brutality.

rubbish talk

Last year pic and you're claiming it was PMB that sent them there

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by xmich(m): 7:09pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
Buhari has created uneasiness in PH. We are living this town tomorrow to go and prepare our legal defense at the court of appeal. We are not worried because if Wike re-contest 1000x, Wike will still win 1000x. Come and join us at the Genesis Place @ GRA if you care..

shocked shocked shocked cheesy my guy nothing do u,I just dey enter OSMOSIS .
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by chinology: 7:11pm On Oct 24, 2015
Ok, no wahala buddie. But we must WIN.

xmich:

shocked shocked shocked cheesy my guy nothing do u,I just dey enter OSMOSIS .
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by oluwafemi113(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
xmich:

you can lie undecided undecided
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by xmich(m): 7:12pm On Oct 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
rubbish talk

Last year pic and you're claiming it was PMB that sent them there

That pic na this evening, but question should be who sent them

In my own opinion "Order from above"

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by xmich(m): 7:13pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
Ok, no wahala buddie. But we must WIN.

We must win
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by xmich(m): 7:14pm On Oct 24, 2015
oluwafemi113:
you can lie undecided undecided

Ok
Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by winniz: 7:16pm On Oct 24, 2015
chinology:
Abagworo is a well know ugly old b.astard. Do not bother yourself about him. I still hope he shows himself for us to drink some champagne.

So Abagworo still never meet you? well I doubt that hungry paid fo.ol Abagworo will show up this time around cheesy

1 Like

Re: Buhari Deploys The Military And Armoured Tanks In PH To Intimidate Wike- PHOTOS by chinology: 7:18pm On Oct 24, 2015
If you want him to sh1t on his torn and dirty trouser just tell him that you are coming to PH.. cheesy

winniz:

So Abagworo still never meet you? well I doubt that hungry paid fo.ol Abagworo will show up this time around cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Boko Haram Release Clip Of Their Fight Yesterday / EndSars: Twitter CEO Jack Adds A Special Emoji To #EndSars / Kola Ologbondiyan: PDP will Restore Nigeria’s Lost Glory After Winning In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.