Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,304 members, 7,954,215 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 02:26 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (180203 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 3:29pm On Nov 23, 2014
cool
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 3:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
haydot95:
na why u con quote the whole update shey?
Seconded
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 3:53pm On Nov 23, 2014
You just won't kill person with this Suspense oo

Come update jhoor
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ogunholla(m): 4:31pm On Nov 23, 2014
Sorry bruhv
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 6:52pm On Nov 23, 2014
God bless u bro for d update!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 7:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
therock5555 u for just complete the fight nw

BTW u performed well in da last update carry go boss
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 23, 2014
lol
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by wilyparker(m): 8:28pm On Nov 23, 2014
chan should not do anything stupid oh...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 10:38pm On Nov 23, 2014
Thanks for the dedication and the update bro !!! ...

More Free Mb to ur phone !!!

Jah bless you
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 11:19pm On Nov 23, 2014
Therock5555:
only 1K ooo

Over happiness don help me theif phone update sefgrin

Just dey happy dey go infact go thief another phone buh if dem catch u no be me send you.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by sinto08: 5:51am On Nov 24, 2014
Plz therock555 U̶̲̥̅̊ are the main man na update we D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥y expect ☺º°˚˚°ºoo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 6:39am On Nov 24, 2014
Kellyakon:

Just dey happy dey go infact go thief another phone buh if dem catch u no be me send you.
which kin rough play be dis na
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:17am On Nov 24, 2014
Morning Folks, the result of the best writer for the month of November came out yesterday, I placed third which equaled to nothing, thanks for all who voted, e no easy even though I no get anything, I hope una go stand behind me for next month Best writer, as for now vote for regular updater Is going, I no go talk anything cus me sef Bleep up small.

Thnks once again
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 24, 2014
Therock5555:
Morning Folks, the result of the best writer for the month of November came out yesterday, I placed third which equaled to nothing, thanks for all who voted, e no easy even though I no get anything, I hope una go stand behind me for next month Best writer, as for now vote for regular updater Is going, I no go talk anything cus me sef Bleep up small.

Thnks once again
nxt month,we re voting u first...if and only if u don't Bleep up,but I trust u na
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Crystalsemerald(m): 3:53pm On Nov 24, 2014
Phew !!! Finally, caught up with you trice, decides to read haunted house before finishing this but i gotta say concerning haunted house and this, son you're gifted and you got potential. I doff my hat for a legend.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 4:15pm On Nov 24, 2014
Therock5555:

Thnks once again

jus update regularly my vote will be urs
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Kellyakon(f): 4:16pm On Nov 24, 2014
Therock5555:
which kin rough play be dis na
who dey do rough play? hmmm
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 5:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
wink*enters wit pomp action cs update drops d gun* tanks oga Rock. so u dae fear gun ehh lol
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:12pm On Nov 25, 2014
Why this thread quiet since yestaday, oh dey r nt arount.. Therock555 please cum feed us update we dey hungry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 6:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Impatiently waiting for d nxt update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emmysmith63(m): 7:11am On Nov 26, 2014
Guy.....abeg y u cum cut short d glory of d chapter like ds huh?? Pls complete ds chapter or else ........
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 26, 2014
Therock5555!!! Nawa to you o. See as you leave me hungry. Issorait!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Mimisboygreat: 7:29am On Nov 26, 2014
Mimisboy was here dis morning
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2014
Jennimma:
Therock5555!!! Nawa to you o. See as you leave me hungry. Issorait!
sorry my Queen, I go drop two updates today.

Good morning ya'll
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 26, 2014
Therock5555:

Good morning ya'll
Yagaaaaa!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 9:38am On Nov 26, 2014
Therock5555:

Good morning ya'll
u get luck,was about to go find my gun
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by chistar01(m): 1:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
Better late than never. *following*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tcharrisson(m): 8:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
Oga therock5555 you nah the badest writer, abeg do quick cum add another update 4 us.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Daniel2802(m): 9:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
Where Kidaberry dy na@rock?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:25am On Nov 27, 2014
Even rock broke my heart again! make sure you find the pieces and put them together o. cry

Please,i beg you,update. Or do you want me on my knees?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 7:31am On Nov 27, 2014
Therock5555 dis ur irregular updates ehn angry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:37am On Nov 27, 2014
••DEDICATED TO QUEEN JENNIMMA••

-CHAPTER 13-

"Oh my gosh" The commentator screamed out loud as Pedro dogged the first blow from his massive opponent, the blow ripped that part of the cage apart.

Andrea Livers walt gave Pedro no chance to recover neither did he show any sign of pains in his fist, he hurled his self forward throwing reckless punches which Pedro gladly dodged.

Pedro taunted the huge man who threw a right uppercut, Pedro was swept off his feet and sent to our corner in a big thud, he shook his head and tried to catch his bearings right, the blow was more fierce than it was expected. As the man rushed towards him, he swiftly removed one needle and dodged the man's leg before piercing a side of his leg which Andrea barely felt.

But The janitor said one thrust from the needle could knock down a horse, well Andrea was surely stronger than a horse.

Pedro dashed up and relieved six hefty blows to Andrea's stomach, he felt like he was punching a stone wall which felt no pain because Andrea was laughing instead, he looked up in time to dodge a pounding blow before he removed the second needle and thrust it into Andrea's stomach, it worked.

Well for a minute though because Andrea rushed at him at a faster and pace, the man was surely a machine but he was the wiser one, he studied the Andrea's movement and when he got close enough, he brushed his incoming blow with his left hand then sent a stunning blow to the big man's jaw, Andrea staggered back, before he could recover, Pedro sent another mean blow to his bowels, then kicked his knees before head butting him .

The big man rushed forward for one moment of madness, he dived head long towards Pedro who rushed out of the way in time, the burly man crashed headfirst into the cage, bring half of the cage down. The inmates screamed louder in ecstasy, they loved every bit of the fight.

Still Andrea was not deterred, he rolled over and grabbed Pedro's ankle as he tried skidding away, Pedro use his free leg to kick his balls but that got the big man angrier, as he positioned himself to break Pedro's leg. Something happened.

Pedro closed his eyes, half of his strength gone to the wind, the needle and drugs he was given made no difference, he was dead tired. Then he also heard the groan, as he flipped his eyes open, he saw Chan pummeling Andrea with blows, his legs were free. He quickly dashed to one corner to watch the new match.

The hall had gone tired, an abomination had been committed by Chan without remorse, Andrea tried shaking Chan off his back but the boy was adamant, he kept on sending swift blows to the back of Andrea's head. Andrea was already feeling dizzy but he wanted to still fight, just that his strength kept sapping quickly like he was drugged, well the needle were realising their poison then.

Chan noticed his opponent was getting weak, he slide down with his arms while his leg still held the big man's neck. Then he pushed himself to the ground, sending the big man tumbling over in a heap. The crowd having forgot that he had done a bad thing earlier began to hail him, he held to the man's neck till life choked completely off him.

He stood up triumphantly and snorted at Pedro as the crowd hail him victoriously, he smiled at Edgar and Juan silva who were viciously staring angrily at him. A speaker crackled and the prison warden voice rang out.

"Chan!!! You are a disgrace to this prison facility, you interrupted another inmates match and you are proud" Edgar screamed angrily, the veins on his forehead burgled out.

"Am sorry sir but I guess I deserved this match instead of that pig laying there, as you all saw, he would have died if I had left him, so in other words, you all need to thank me for saving this facility" Chan bragged.

His Boss was also fuming as he thought of a suitable punishment for Chan but the warden had already beat him to that, as he got up to leave, Edgar spoke.

"Chan its been our tradition to have only one winner in a duel and you surely knew that but still went ahead to interrupt a match like this so there is only one thing that is gonna happen now, you would face the dude in that cage with you in a weapons fight to the death, Thank you" Edgar said and sat down.

"What, this is outrageous, Pedro just fought a mean opponent now and he is in no shape to fight now" Juan Silva Miguel told Edgar Valdez.

"Well your man fought eight men earlier tonight and he still defeated Andrea so I don't need any excuses, by the way when did you start preferring pedro to your best man?"

Juan silva Miguel looked defeated as he sat back, he wanted the match to be prospone so that he could deal with Chan in his own way but that was not going to be possible again, Chan might even cause a revolt against him if defeats Pedro, Juan sat down dejected and watched as another cage from up covered his two best fighters.

"Yeaahhhh" Chan roared as the cage covered them, the cage had every kind of deadly cutlass, swords and knives you could think of. They were about ten weapons at the space of three feet attached to the cage.

Pedro stood up slowly and stared at Chan who was obviously enjoying the moment. He pat his arm and noticed one remaining needle was still there, he also smiled as he ran back wards and unattached two sharp blades.

When he turned back, Chan was standing crossed hands, beckoning him to fight, Chan was without any weapon....

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.