Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,108 members, 7,818,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:21 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176448 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:49am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:
Even rock broke my heart again! make sure you find the pieces and put them together o. cry

Please,i beg you,update. Or do you want me on my knees?
My Queeen, I use God beg u, abeg no vex, MTN no gree me last night, so I sent the update tru email to my Andriod cus Glo dash person 30Mb, as I say make I copy and paste, I enter FP go see that tiwa new video, as I click am, watch am for just two minutes, all my MB and airtime enter voicemail, chai glo na bastards.

I know I have been a disappointment, pls I would make it up to ya'll, am truly sorry.

Welcome Chistar and the rest of una

Daniel, Kidda berry don loss o, she dey among chibok girls now

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:50am On Nov 27, 2014
Mexico adventure ends in next update, our next target is in Iraq, stay tuned dudes and ladiesgrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 7:54am On Nov 27, 2014
waitinq patiently for the next update.
Iraq, mehn nuclear weapon things
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:55am On Nov 27, 2014
Therock5555,tell me the truth are you a BH member? Seems you're a fan of WWF.

This update sent shivers down my spine. Thank you for the dedication too
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:10am On Nov 27, 2014
Jennimma:
Therock5555,tell me the truth are you a BH member? Seems you're a fan of WWF.

This update sent shivers down my spine. Thank you for the dedication too
LOL u be JTF abi? I will not talk

Am a large fan of WWE but work don slow me down, am like two months outdatedm

My pleasure, my Queen...

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 8:57am On Nov 27, 2014
keep it coming bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Mczigx(m): 9:05am On Nov 27, 2014
Keep em coming
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 9:09am On Nov 27, 2014
Now that arrogant chan is gonna die grin yes! Make it bloody
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 9:11am On Nov 27, 2014
stuff46:
waitinq patiently for the next update.
Iraq, mehn nuclear weapon things
hi speed chase thruout the city of Baghdad...and a couple of bad guys to be gunned down with sniper rifles...that's what I'm expecting in iraq
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 9:21am On Nov 27, 2014
haydot95:
hi speed chase thruout the city of Baghdad...and a couple of bad guys to be gunned down with sniper rifles...that's what I'm expecting in iraq
chai..see gun..you nor want make the guy live ni..am expecting superpowers next grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donfineboy(m): 10:11am On Nov 27, 2014
nice one baba rock.patiently waiting 4 anoda updates.bigger u baba.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 11:58am On Nov 27, 2014
haydot95:

therock will make you see more
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lordraiden(m): 1:45pm On Nov 27, 2014
nice update.keep it up bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 7:00pm On Nov 27, 2014
D Rock tanks 4 d update. 2moro na my bufdae oo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Vivipop(f): 7:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Thrilling update,can't wait for that fight. Well done Therock.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 7:41pm On Nov 27, 2014
What can i say but 'WoW'! Seriously, rock, ure d bomb! Cant even express ow i feel, just WOW!
Xavier get heart sha! Rock weldone, more ink to ur pen, dis is wonderful!

But, Oga rock abeg sha com update o cos adon land!

*team pedro/xavier*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Xslaze3xd(m): 9:29pm On Nov 27, 2014
#Xavier is DaH #BomB..... The #Rock Is DaH #BoSS
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:38pm On Nov 27, 2014
Phew I don wash face, put leg inside water, still my fone fall twice, chai una goodnight o, make ya home boy crash abeg

Goodnite
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 10:01pm On Nov 27, 2014
Therock5555:
Phew I don wash face, put leg inside water, still my fone fall twice, chai una goodnight o, make ya home boy crash abeg

Goodnite
walks into his room, findz out he is yet to cover himself with the blanket and helpz him with. Hope you sleeep well and maybe give us morninq food. Sniffs#
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 10:17pm On Nov 27, 2014
Kip it coming kiss
Iraq shocked
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by OlufemiWhit(m): 10:43pm On Nov 27, 2014
Good to be back....still loving ya story
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 11:51pm On Nov 27, 2014
Therock5555:

Goodnite

Sleep tight
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ritababe(f): 12:52pm On Nov 28, 2014
good morning oga rock
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by kingphilip(m): 7:04am On Nov 29, 2014
wetin Chan de form self? the guy wan fight Xavier without weapons... this guy death go too make sense die

rock na die u die wey u never wake up since day before yesterday?

great update boss, u de kill am de go
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:47pm On Nov 29, 2014
See if una know mtn head office abeg send am for me, dis guys wan frustrate me die, how person go sub since yesterday and large 'E' no wan show?

Abeg make I paste wetin I don type, am too pissed up to care sef
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 4:48pm On Nov 29, 2014
••DEDICATED TO PRINCESSDERAA••

-CHAPTER 14-

Pedro smiled as he noticed Chan without any weapon, the dude was surely belittling him, well he was gonna prove him wrong. He rushed forward with his weapons behind him, Chan was readying a super kick for him but Pedro had other plans, As he rushed forward he slide down and went for the standing lone leg.

The knives sliced through the leg tensile of Chan's leg, blood spilled out as he groaned and fell down, The crowd screamed in pleasure. Chan was not deterred despite his wounded calf, he rolled over and removed a chain knife (a long chain that has sharp blades at the tips). Pedro dodged the incoming blade and rushed to carry a long pointed blade, Chan was already behind him so before he could get out of the way the blade cut into his flesh, he cried out and faced Chan, taunting him. Chan responded by catching his neck with the chain and dragged him forward to finish him with a hand knife, The crowd screamed for the final moment but Pedro had other plans.

As he was dragged forward, visibly choking, his eyes circled around the fighting room for two split seconds, he saw Juan Miguel with his hands on his head, he saw the janitor standing just outside the door, emotionless, he saw the female guard he was flirting with, he saw the prisoners screaming with every ounce of strength in their system then he saw Chan blood shot eyes filled with pain and rage.

"He stab the last needle into Chan's Throat"

The effect was splendid, Chan stood like he was struck by lightning but that did not stop Pedro from sending a crude head butt to his nose, Chan staggered backwards, Pedro released the Chain from his neck and encircled it on the neck of the weak man, He stuck the blade in Chan's knee, stab him another on his shoulder, then back, finally tore the calf of his second leg, sending Chan to his knees.

He carried the long knives he earlier dropped and walked slowly towards Chan, The whole arena were screaming "Kill him, Kill him, even Juan silva gave him the go ahead.

Chan watched as his eternal rival walked slowly towards him, he reminiscence about his twelve years in jail, he grew from a dim wit to the best fighter in (CEDES) he had the respect of all the prisoners and prison lords, that's why Juan Miguel Silva cherished him, all before Pedro arrived and became the new favourite, he wished he could pick up one of the knives plunged into his body and castrate Pedro first but the needle had swallowed every ounce of energy he had, it seemed to be poisoned. He just closed his eyes when the sharp blade from Pedro's hand sliced off his head.

"Yeeeeeeeeeeeessssssss, and the new champion of (CEDES) is Pedro" The commentator screamed as Chan's head rolled off. The inmates busted into great joy. Even Juan silva and Edgar were clapping their hands for the new champions. Pedro stood elated, for a minute he could gladly give up his freedom to be the new cell lord but when his eyes fell on the janitor his countenance changed. The Janitor gave him a thumbs up but also dangled a sachet before him which contain drugs and a sign that it was time to finish off his target.

That was soon forgotten when the cage was opened and the prisoners burst forward to lift him heads high, clamouring around the new champion, all their rivalries and bad blood had been kept aside to hail the new champion.

Someone pressed an envelope into his hands, he looked around to see the janitor calmly walking away. He was given a new cell that looked vaguely like his apartment in Chicago. A clean white linen bed, wardrobe, a reading table with books un top and a chair, he also had a bathroom separately.

"Now you are the king of this prison right?.."

A voice startled him, he turned sharply to see Edgar smiling at him, he quickly dropped the envelope on his table and smiled back.

"You know when you came here almost a week ago, I saw a good for nothing drug jockey in you but you had proved me wrong, I thought allowing you to challenge the beast was good enough punishment for killing three of my best men but I only ended up lifting you to stardom. Well enjoy the moment while it last, there is a gift from Miguel for you in the bathroom, just ring the bell at the top of your bed. Take care son"

Pedro smiled as the almighty warden walked away, he hid the envelope among some stack of books and put on his cell light to completely brighten the place, he saw a cable television and a dvd player at one corner, he even had a cooling and heating system, he ignored the temptation to check his bathroom as he walked pass to the head of his bed where laid a brown envelope and a ding-dong bell. He opened the enveloped and retrieved two bundles of dollars and a letter.

"Well done son, the $200,000 is your share for been the champion of (CEDES) while the $30,000 is from me, I want you to be my new hit man and protector, tap the bell near to you, I left a pleasant surprise that would thrill you.

DON JUAN SILVA MIGUEL"

The shrill sound of the bell echoed throughout his cell as his bathroom door clicked open, two Mexican chicks with just panties and bra and high stilettos walked in, he whistled loudly as the turned around for him to admire. His mission was not bad after all, instead of going to woo Mexican ladies, he had two standing in front of him, damn can Prison get any better? One of them walked towards a fridge which he had missed earlier and brought out a bottle of vodka and three glasses. They all crushed on the bed, drinking, laughing, playing, Bleepinggrin

"Grrrrrrrrrrriiiiinnnnnggggg"

Pedro jumped up, he felt like his head was tearing into two, slowly he walked to the bathroom and washed his face, ignoring the loud phone ringing on his bed, he tried to figure out where he was until he noticed the iron bars which showed that he was still in cell. The memory of the previous night came pouring back after he drank a cup of coffee. His last night romp was evident when he noticed the number of latex spewed on the ground, he really had a nice time.

The phone rang again for like the twelfth time, he initially thought the phone belong to one of the ladies but the calls were getting too annoying so he picked it up and kept silent.

"Hey Champ, how's last night?" The voice of Juan Miguel echoed back.

"Hello Boss, sorry I was still sleeping" he lied.

"Yeah I guessed that too, those Mexican ladies are the best, tell me when was the last time you had a lady as sweet as last night's?"

"Uhhh about a month ago Boss" he lied again.

"Uhhh that's crude, hop into my corner let's have wine and discuss" The boss invited. He informed him that he would be there in twenty minutes.

When he dropped his phone, he rushed to his table and retrieved the letter, as he opened it, he saw a note, an object with a red button and three grey tablets. He quickly read the note.

"When you have the chance, place just one of the tablet into Juan Miguel's Drink, when you succeed, press the red button then get out of there before ten minutes and wait for me in your cell.
'JANITOR'

He placed the drugs in his pocket and walked out, he was surprised to see his cell was without lock, he smiled as he noticed they were fewer guards around his corridor, he asked one of them who showed him Miguel's corner. The smell of cuban cigar pointed him to the right corner. Miguel was slumped over a chair drinking a glass of wine, he walked in and picked a glass and the wine bottle.

"Hey My champion, I hope the ladies were not too tasking for you?" Miguel joked.

"Not at all sir, in fact I think I overworked them that's why they ran away before morning" Pedro joked.

"Hahahaha boy you would make a good joker, please add me more wine lemme get something for you"

Quickly Pedro brought out one of the tablet and placed it into his own drink, then filled up Juan Miguel own and waited. Miguel came in with a tablet as he placed the drink on the table while still holding his.

"You know, I have watched you since your first match and you seem to be a nice guy which I can enthrone my estate to, come nearer son, here's the picture of my only daughter.."

Pedro peeped nearer and saw the beautiful lady smiling at the camera with a gun around her shoulder, he loved women who loved guns, Miguel was pleased that Pedro was glad seeing his daughter.

"She controls my estate and drug business around Mexico, I would love you to group up with her and probable the both of you can get married someday" Miguel continued.

"But why do you trust me this much and how am I even going to leave this place?" Pedro asked, his conscience beginning to tremble.

"Son, I always loathed that Chan of a dude, sure he was my best man and body guard but I was always wary of him but you have a soothing aura around you, and I can gladly say I trust you, Pedro, as for your release, every year, ten prisoners are been granted presidential parole no matter their crimes, I can fix you among the ten" Miguel replied.

"Well that is great news, let's drink to that" Pedro said, they picked each glasses and jinked them together. Pedro held his and stared at Miguel like he was daring him to drink first. Miguel noticed it and smiled.

"Why don't we change glasses?"

Pedro oblique and they drank gladly, Miguel was waiting for any tell tale signs to see if Pedro had drunk any poison because he did not completely trust the young kid, any of his rivals can bribe Pedro higher than his. Hence the reason he exchanged his glass with Pedro.

"Sir I have a present for you, I would be right back" Pedro said and walked out.

He pressed the red button while on the way to his cell, as he got in, he packed his money and stacked them back in the envelope, a lone footstep rushed to cell. It was the janitor pulling a trolley behind him.

"Nice job kid, put on this cloth and take this oxygen tank and breathing mask, you have just four minutes before you would be looked for" The janitor said, passing to Pedro a latex black top and trouser, Pedro wore them untop his clothes and took the oxygen tank, encamped it on his back and awaited instructions.

"Take this knife and stop watch, and phone jump into this trolley and let's go, once the stop watch gives a sharp coded sound, cut your way out of this bag and jump out, leave everything else except the knife and phone, press the '*' key and you would be shown what to do next. Good luck, I hope we meet again someday"

Pedro waited no second late, he jumped into the trolley and covered himself with the breathing mask, the trolley contained dirts from the prisoners cells and everywhere smelled foul.

Pedro heard faint shouts, doors opening and closing, footsteps screaming and running past them, once the trolley was stopped to be search but the foul smell from the waste inside made the guards order the Janitor to move. The trolley was thrown upside down, he fell on something hard but he kept silent. A minute later he was moving again, this time in a garbage truck. Then the timer sounded. He grabbed his knife and cut open the casing he was in, tore out his mask and jumped out of the garbage truck which was following a rural track.

Quickly he removed the latex clothing and smiled, his envelope was still intact, he took the phone and knife, as he pressed the '*' key, a map appeared, pointing a white arrow and a green box spot, as he moved, the white arrow moved also, he ran towards the direction of the green spot on the screen, he sighted a large drum dumped on the road.

Inside were his passports, flight ticket, a suitcase and a brand new suit with a single fake beard. He quickly changed his clothing, his passport pointed him out as a mexican Oil Mogul. He fixed the beard on his chin and walked away to the major road.

He found a wallet in his back pocket which revealed addresses and some Mexican currencies and a credit card.

He found a taxi, stopped by a bank, sent his money through Western Union before leaving for the airport.

He was there thirty minutes earlier, and waited patiently before boarding his flight, it was good to be free once again.

CHICAGO, UNITED STATES

A taxi dropped off as a man in black suit dropped down. He noticed people gathered infront of a house, slowly he walked towards the house and stood watching like a spectator. Paramedics and police vans filled the environ, he walked towards an elderly lady and enquired.

"I knew that house was haunted, armed robbers attacked the house and they were all killed, their body chopped off in weird places" the old woman replied.

"Aww who could be so heartless?" He asked a rhetorical question before surging forward through the crowd.

The paramedics were using metal rakes to bring out different parts of bodies, that moment a female head rolled out, the crowd gasped, they surged back in horror but Pedro was smiling, he recognised the face of the bi'tch.

The lady he rescued from the youths before he travelled had brought a gang of armed robbers to steal his hard earn cash, well that serves her right.

He wore dark shades which he took from his inner pocket and walked away, he would be back when the mess is all cleaned up.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 5:09pm On Nov 29, 2014
therock if one day i turn like xavier i go talk say na you teach me.

I swear diz dier creed eh. Hmm

nice updates
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by heskeyw(m): 6:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
I must comment walahi. Ds story makes brain
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Niwdog(m): 6:59pm On Nov 29, 2014
I swear, the rock u are good
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
The Rock!!!!..Damn!!..I Go Help You Attack Mtn With My Xavier Like Skills..Bros Just Keep The Update Coming,more Cells To Ya Brain
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Daniel2802(m): 9:02pm On Nov 29, 2014
@Rock u no fit go rescue am?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nancydearie(f): 9:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
Nice update!!! Therock5555,u are a prolific writer. Keep it up!! Still Following!!!

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.