Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,101 members, 7,818,291 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:05 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176447 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by afamjb: 7:56am On Dec 04, 2014
good morning d rock....more grease to ur elbow in whatever thing ur doing
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 1:30pm On Dec 04, 2014
guy you no they try abeg
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by talk2riel: 1:51pm On Dec 04, 2014
Therock5555:
until u show me an app where I can speak and it types out, then I would gladly drop 20updates for u. U think typing on touchscreen is sweet koo?

Well pls don't compare me to d9ty7, not every body is free like him, sometimes I delay my dinner just to use hunger as a weapon to avoid falling asleep just to update, if u think I don't deserve writer of the month, issorait, u can vote pple that update regularly.

The last time I remembered getting paid for my sufferings here was when I was writing "Preacher's son II" that was like last year.

Abeg bro be patient, I would update when am free. Abi Seun fit give me work if them sack me?

No hard feelings bro, I just dey clarify things.

Make una no vex, I go try improve.

Thank you, Good morning.

Best writer for the month of December is on, pls gwan vote. Thanks to all those who voted.

Princessderaa dawling, Love you too.
Bros why u they vex nah
You for just use this episode, sama one update for us wen no complain.
You get time dey respond to all this 2go children
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by demsid(m): 9:12pm On Dec 04, 2014
Therock5555:
until u show me an app where I can speak and it types out, then I would gladly drop 20updates for u. U think typing on touchscreen is sweet koo?

Well pls don't compare me to d9ty7, not every body is free like him, sometimes I delay my dinner just to use hunger as a weapon to avoid falling asleep just to update, if u think I don't deserve writer of the month, issorait, u can vote pple that update regularly.

The last time I remembered getting paid for my sufferings here was when I was writing "Preacher's son II" that was like last year.

Abeg bro be patient, I would update when am free. Abi Seun fit give me work if them sack me?

No hard feelings bro, I just dey clarify things.

Make una no vex, I go try improve.

Thank you, Good morning.

Best writer for the month of December is on, pls gwan vote. Thanks to all those who voted.

Princessderaa dawling, Love you too.
abeg rock I no get d link for that voting drop am abeg
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 10:44pm On Dec 04, 2014
[size=44pt] you better drop the link so I can vote[/size]

Or is this the link?

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/32#28504590
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:04pm On Dec 04, 2014
harjibolar10:
[size=44pt] you better drop the link so I can vote[/size]

Or is this the link?

https://www.nairaland.com/1804027/free-n5000-writer-here-every/32#28504590
yes sirgrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donfineboy(m): 8:44am On Dec 05, 2014
i just voted 4 u rocky,hope u win, gudluck grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by mrborntodoit: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2014
Therock5555, you dey fight for votes instead of updating, you don dey kolo ooooo angry

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by demsid(m): 10:50am On Dec 05, 2014
rock he b like say ur own Don dey too much o. since no new update. we have voted, now u no go settle us abi. I hope u win for this month
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2014
Therock5555:
yes sirgrin

You've gotten my vote then
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Olubodef(m): 6:19pm On Dec 05, 2014
I am 500% sure dat u will win d best writer of d month.... Celebrate it by updating dis tori oooooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by PipSurgeon(m): 8:48pm On Dec 05, 2014
am coming out my shell now.. and i don vote.. now we dey wait for update abeg..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2014
Wow wow wow, I just went to check the voting thread and what I saw there are overwhelming. Am so glad guys, una just made my night, even pple that I might have no seen their comments voted me, I feel so love and guilt right now.

I know say una fit break bottle for my head now if una fitgrin am sooooo sorry please, make una no give up on me, even if I were in ur shoes I would request for more updates.

Pls I have developed a dirty habit of ignoring una comments, please its not my wish, sometimes when am reading comments, am currently working so I tend to procrastinate am and I go still forget or would be too lazy to reply, pls I would repent from now on.

Sexysapphire-am really sowie Miss, I just forgot u.

Bros Donmat16 ur PMs are always refreshing, sorry u would get a dedication next, sorry for skiping ur bufdae.

Mrborntodoit- I see ur hand work sir, I always wanted to answer ur comments but time no just dey.

PipSurgeon, Olubodef, harjibolar10 etc, thanks for all the support and for voting (sowie make I use the time wey I suppose dey quote all of una to type update)

Love you all plenty plenty plenty, I would buckle my belt and tried harder, atleast before this year end, una suppose know what would happen on Friday the 13th.

Pls voting still goes own, u guys and ladies are superbly making my christmas wishes come true.

Thanks once again.

Typing with rocket speed....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by demsid(m): 11:40pm On Dec 05, 2014
u better do o. cos na para mode me I dey for you already
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:44pm On Dec 05, 2014
undecided angry angry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 1:30am On Dec 06, 2014
••DEDICATED TO DONMAT16••

-CHAPTER 15-

He felt uncomfortable, his sweaty clothes stung his skin as he sat patiently watching the cops trying to get a way into his house, he felt sick staring at them. He was supposed to be indoors, relaxing and counting his pay check. What hurt him the more was when one of the cop search his mail box and retrieved a big brown parcel, he was dead scared that a new mission had been sent which could blow his cover but when he saw the single brown envelope he gave a sigh of relief, he just had one objective-to stop the cops from seeing the note and money in the envelope. He wondered what they were still waiting for, well they had questioned some of his irate neighbours and had gotten answers from them. He quickly called Lord Kehl who picked up after the third ring.

"Hello son" the icy voice of Lord Kehl strung into his ears.

"Lord, there is a problem, robbers tried breaking into my house and got killed, the cops have searched and found a package in my mail box which could expose me, I don't know what to do sir"

"Xavier, that's surprising, first let me congratulate you for a great mission in Mexico, well I'm currently watching your house and I'm seeing what is going on, i already sent a friend of yours to help you, what you have to do is, jump off that tree and get arrested by the cops, leave this call connected so we can track your movements, then sit back and enjoy the show son" Lord Kehl replied.

Xavier looked around in surprise, he never knew he was also watched by the creed, he felt nervous as he jumped down from the tree where he had been observing from for the past two hours. His legs felt weak as he walked towards his house, he placed the phone in his breast pocket and walked to the cop in-charge.

"Hello sir, what's happening here? What do you cops want with my house?" He asked, feigning anger.

"Be cool young man" the tall cop with broad shoulders answered back.

"Cool huh? And is that not a mail for me? What are you doing with it?" Xavier barked louder, causing some other cops to pay attention to him.

"Some robbers tried robbing your house and got killed, it seems you put up a laser system in your apartment, what is in there that you spent a large sum of money to put it in place when you could get a simple bulgalary or anti-theft alarm?" The cop asked.

"Well that's none of your business, I could put ten bouncers in front of my house if I want, now hand over my mail to me and tell your men to leave my house, I thought America is God's own country, why don't you allow me live in peace" he replied.

"Ok I'm sorry sir, but please can you deactivate your laser system so we could search your apartment before we leave?" The cop asked, flaunting a search warrant before Xavier's face.

Before he could wait for a reply, Xavier sent a frightening punch to his nose, before the other cops could figure out what went wrong, he head butted the cop and sent another punch to his chest, they all rushed at him, he put up a mock fight, punching one and biting another before he was flunged to the ground. He groaned as hand cuffs slammed into his fist.

"You are under arrest for hitting a cop and obstructing an ongoing investigation, stay quite because any word you use could be use against you in the court of law, you have rights to....."

".. A lawyer, and if you don't have one, the state would get one for you, bla bla bla, can we get this over with" he cut in when one of the cop was reciting his rights.

The chief officer he beat up was groaning and bleeding and felt like hitting Xavier back but he controlled himself and entered his vehicle.

"Set a fifty yards perimeter around the building and keep two cops on guard, we would be back when we are through with interrogating this mister here" the chief cop gave orders as he commanded the driver to move.

Two police cars with four men in total moved off, Xavier stared back as he saw his home been rolled up with yellow tape, the crowd were all staring like they were watching the parody of the amazing Hulk as the cops performed the orders given to them. He felt angry and tried to control himself from picking his cuffs and murdering the cops with him. He relied on the words of Lord Kehl. Who was the friend that was sent to him, he did not remember making any friend, an assassin who was close by, they all were in different countries.

He tried closing his eyes for a second when they heard the car infront of them screeching and swerving across the road, before stopping at the side of the road. The vehicle he was held slowed down as the chief cop stepped out to checkout what was wrong.

They front vehicle had flat tires, Xavier alone saw the small needle like bullet sticking from the car's back tyres, he smiled and closed his eyes again.

While the cops were trying to change tyres, the chief cop came back and informed his partner on the ongoing proceedings, they resolved to go alone leaving the two men to repair their tyres and join them later.

As they continued on their way, they saw a fat junkie walking slowing into the road, they driver jammed on his brakes while honing but the young girl just staggered into the road and fell infront of them, like it was her bedroom. There was something strange about her that Xavier longed to find out. That pissed the chief cop off, he opened his door and walked angrily to the junkie relaxing on the tarmac, she spread her legs wide while smoking a joint.

"Hey lady, get a room now or I arrest you" he screamed.

"C'mon handsome, come bleep me, am feeling hot right now" she replied.

The cop got mad and bent low to drag her off the road when suddenly he groaned slightly and crumpled to the ground, two bullet holes showed in his chest, the lady acrobatically flipped up and pointed a gun with a silencer at the second cop. Before he could call for support, she shot four bullets which tore through his windscreen and struck through his head, spilling blood.

Xavier grinned widely, that was a splendid shot, his joy knew no bounds when the lady tore the cap weavon on her head and walked to the vehicle, pulled out the driver and jumped in.

"Nice one Rita, you still have not lost your killing touch?" He teased her.

"Hi Xavier, nice to see you after a long time" she replied, reversing the car.

"C'mon throw that key to me, this cuffs hurts" Xavier complained.

"The last time I remembered, you could pick cuffs with a broken piece of your finger nail" she replied and kept driving.

Xavier groaned childishly and smiled, he broke off a sharp point off his thumb and used it to unlock his cuffs, then jumped over to the front seat.

"So its been over two years now, where we worked together in Russia, so what brought you to the states and even to be sent by Lord Kehl?" He asked.

"Because we are working together in your next mission" she said abruptly.

"Yupeee" he screamed, punching his fist in the air, he loved working with Rita, she was everything he needed in a woman, love for guns, daring, dangerous, sexy, rich, with a high libido and feared nothing, what could beat that?

"Bend down" she said and pressed his head, hitting the dash board In the process, he was too busy eyeing her burst that he did not realise that they had reached where the two cops were fixing their tyres.

She shot one cop through the chest and showed the second the middle finger before driving off, Xavier saw the smile building up on her face as she drove off, he sighted the cop through the rear mirror calling for reinforcement. It won't take five minutes before half the police force swaps on them both. He shut up and waited patiently to see what she was up to.

As she drove to his house, the cops on duty were already alert, they hid behind flower plants and aimed guns at the incoming vehicle.

"Now what?" Xavier asked.

Rita dipped her hands into her shirt and brought out two grenades, Xavier eyes opened in surprise as he grinned widely, she unstrapped them and threw into the flower plants, the cops jumped out lately as the explosion threw out of their hiding place, unconscious.

"We have five minutes before the cop get here and seven minutes before your apartment goes up in flame so grab your parcel and let's get your stuffs inside let's get out of here" she ordered and came out of the vehicle. The crowd staring had all fled when the grenades exploded.

Xavier grabbed the parcel and ran out of the vehicle, he deactivated the laser system as the went in, Rita began pulling her shirt, he paused and stared, hoping for a quickie but she disappointed him, she was wearing a fully equipped bomb vest, she set the timer. Xavier quickly rolled over his chair and unlocked the safe, she helped in to pack his money out. He felt sad that his house would soon go up in flames.

While trying to repackage his fortunes, Rita went in and found out his secret garage.

"Hey we would need only two cars out of here, am sure you would live on after the loss of one car" she said from the garage.

Xavier frowned and packed the money bag into the garage, he stared at his three cars before putting the bags of cash into the Lamborghini XL, Rita went in to help him pack some, she placed hers in the BMW convertible. He frowned as he thought about towing the Jeep but that would delay them.

They went to the parlour and peeped outside, about ten police vehicles were situated outside, the SWAT team were preparing to break into the house. A megaphone crackled outside.

"You are surrounded, come out with your hands in the air before the count of ten" an officer said from outside.

"Let's leave this place" Rita said and walked away.

Xavier looked around his apartment and cursed under his breath, he loved this house, the count of two shook him from his thoughts as he stared at the bomb vest timer which had just thirty more seconds to detonate. He cursed again and rushed to his garage.

Rita had started her vehicle, he jumped into his and waved at her.

"Let's see who gets out of here first" she replied and zoomed off.

"Uh that's cheating" he spat out and changed his gears, speeding off after Rita who was like five seconds in front of him.

"Ten" the officer counted as he motioned the SWAT team to move in. Twelve men all heavily armed with Ak 47's and face mask rushed towards the door, they broke a window and threw in three canisters of tear gases, a grenade was placed on the door, after three seconds it pulled off the door, they all rushed in.

Then the timer clicked 0.00......

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 1:38am On Dec 06, 2014
demsid:
u better do o. cos na para mode me I dey for you already
I don drop na
Jennimma:
undecided angry angry
my Queen, no vex pls na

Tanks ya'll, Good morning
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 2:08am On Dec 06, 2014
rock5555 praise God ooo.so u still get update 4body i tink say u dash am away na..cool update bt nt enuf2 make me praise and trust u.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 2:13am On Dec 06, 2014
Danpersie31:
rock5555 praise God ooo.so u still get update 4body i tink say u dash am away na..cool update bt nt enuf2 make me praise and trust u.
lol bro u suppose dey sleep ogrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 2:37am On Dec 06, 2014
Therock5555:
lol bro u suppose dey sleep ogrin
na vigil 4 update i dey do.abeg update more or i go begin type d update lol
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by afamjb: 5:18am On Dec 06, 2014
nice update..
happy weekend to the sirs and madams of friday the 13th
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Seanixking: 6:29am On Dec 06, 2014
Seriouxly TheRock5555 i just gat early morning attention reading dis update(LOL)....plz come and update more i have voted for u..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Onemansquad(m): 6:52am On Dec 06, 2014
God save u o therock i 4 break star bottle 4 ur head

9c update bro me nid mor oo
gud am
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:51am On Dec 06, 2014
Superb! Nice imagery,like i'm watching it on tv.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:52am On Dec 06, 2014
Danpersie31:
na vigil 4 update i dey do.abeg update more or i go begin type d update lol
lol cus me be night wolf ko? Abi I no get work this morning, berra gwan vote o
afamjb:
nice update..
happy weekend to the sirs and madams of friday the 13th
good morning sir
Seanixking:
Seriouxly TheRock5555 i just gat early morning attention reading dis update(LOL)....plz come and update more i have voted for u..
LOL badt guy, thanks for the vote, update may soon drop
Onemansquad:
gud am
oga oo, I no want new scar before christmas, bikogrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:56am On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
Superb! Nice imagery,like i'm watching it on tv.
thanks my queen

BTW ur signature just perfectly describes me, I can cook, I be pastor pikin, am gorgeous and I can sing all shanye word songs sef, plus west life and brandy sef, so what do you have to say about that? grin grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 06, 2014
Therock5555:
thanks my queen

BTW ur signature just perfectly describes me, I can cook, I be pastor pikin, am gorgeous and I can sing all shanye word songs sef, plus west life and brandy sef, so what do you have to say about that? grin grin
choi! Oya o,do the needful. Lets see how it goes
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:

choi! Oya o,do the needful. Lets see how it goes
which needful again nagrin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 8:08am On Dec 06, 2014
Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeeee! Lovely lovely updates! Ure d bomb rock!
Am feeling u big time, rock
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 8:09am On Dec 06, 2014
undecided
Therock5555:
which needful again nagrin
you fall my hand big time sha. Ok,lemme teach you. After ummm...toasting a girl,next move is to ask for her number, yes?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 9:11am On Dec 06, 2014
Onemansquad:

gud am

ayam still asking if you must always be a gangster. Therock you need feature this guy his xterz are more like that of xavier. grin

nice updates joor and come update asap
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:17am On Dec 06, 2014
Jennimma:
undecided
you fall my hand big time sha. Ok,lemme teach you. After ummm...toasting a girl,next move is to ask for her number, yes?
hahaha wonderful, well all my ladies knows that am a patient man but I strike hard, but since you wan show me atlas, Pm me your number my queen

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.