Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,558 members, 7,812,797 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:28 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176219 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emmysmith63(m): 1:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Harvest of bullets rolls in wen an assasin is afta a terrorist
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by jaybiz007(m): 1:42pm On Dec 23, 2014
Therock5555:
Peteruduak0@gmail.com tell me when you send the mail
Mail sent bro. Earnestly awaiting your reply.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by teamplayey: 4:11pm On Dec 23, 2014
I have voted*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hassan85(m): 5:59pm On Dec 23, 2014
lolz the rock! y u de fear na?? one thing I'd site there are only three contestants. u must be among first to third. How have you been doing
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hassan85(m): 6:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
lolz the rock! y u de fear na?? one thing, there are only three contestants. u must be among first to third. How have you been doing
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:51pm On Dec 23, 2014
Wow, you guys and ladies rock, nothing except God fit stop me from giving Una one obonge update tonight, the good news is that, am leading in the voting thread for now, abeg where ritababe and missrock, make una go vote, by 12am e dey round up. Thanks to you all who stood by me despite my short comings. Love you all

The bad news is that my boss no wan give me holiday, the man dey test my patience, anyway that's bygone.

Update loading 0%.......

Hassan, na only first position dey win the 5k, second position na airtime, third nothing for am.

Please biko gwan vote if you never vote, thanks again
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by ritababe(f): 9:08pm On Dec 23, 2014
Therock5555:
Wow, you guys and ladies rock, nothing except God fit stop me from giving Una one obonge update tonight, the good news is that, am leading in the voting thread for now, abeg where ritababe and missrock, make una go vote, by 12am e dey round up. Thanks to you all who stood by me despite my short comings. Love you all

The bad news is that my boss no wan give me holiday, the man dey test my patience, anyway that's bygone.

Update loading 0%.......

Hassan, na only first position dey win the 5k, second position na airtime, third nothing for am.

Please biko gwan vote if you never vote, thanks again

na now u remember me abi? U nor even ask of me since wey i nor well, give me link make i go vote.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by saaedlee: 9:09pm On Dec 23, 2014
Therock5555:
Peteruduak0@gmail.com tell me when you send the mail
Awo nyin, Absi udiong....just voted
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:26pm On Dec 23, 2014
ritababe:

na now u remember me abi? U nor even ask of me since wey i nor well, give me link make i go vote.
saaedlee:

Awo nyin, Absi udiong....just voted
ritababe:

Sorry dear, I missed you na, just check the previous page, link dey there
abasi bon, please gwan vote

Somebody Should help paste the link abeg

Jaybiz007 I tried replying but Gmail dey down, just send the stuff lemme help you the little way I can
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by heskeyw(m): 10:16pm On Dec 23, 2014
Chilling with young thug. ( Am nt gay oo)
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Olubodef(m): 10:18pm On Dec 23, 2014
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:41am On Dec 24, 2014
-CHAPTER 20-

"what you did in there was cool Xavier, it takes a guy with real balls to break Nouri like that, now I know why you are the best of assassin in the creed" Fatalveli said as they drove in a grey coloured van on a lonely tarred road.

"I know, but without you shadow walker I would have been good as dead, I can say your shooting skills are top notch, I hope we always remain good friends even outside the creed" Xavier said thrusting his right hand forward, Fatalveli smiled and shook his hand.

"so what's next?"

"We are killing Al-ahmad tonight"

"What? Not with my wounded shoulder" Xavier cried out.

"You don't want Nouri exposing you am sure, if we waste one more day Al-ahmad would have gotten news of our coming and might flee, so tell me where his location is, I would participate in this action this time, my baby needs more action" he said patting the AK-47 rifle placed on his leg.

"OK, Nouri said he is currently hiding in a well fortified building in the small village of An-Najaf, Al-ahmad is in a well guarded bunker that could resist a rocket blast" Xavier explained.

"Good, nice one, Rita did you copy that?" Fatalveli spoke into a wireless radio transmitter joined to the radio stereo.

"yes, I copy, the village is just ten minutes from your present location, so Xavier is not dead yet, lovely, am feeling quite hot this night, I hope he stays alive to satisfy me after the mission" Rita's voice replied back

"Bleep you bitch" Xavier screamed and broke the transmitter.

Rita sat in a small room surrounded by six small monitors which showed different locations, she was chewing chocolate candy and paying strict attention to all the monitors which showed nothing unusual, she was already getting frustrated seeing nothing, her file report initiated six hot-spot of Abdel-Razzak mohammed Dhiyab most likely hiding place, she knew he was in one of the location but her frustration was not seeing anything, at least a give away sign would have soothed her frail nerves, Xavier had tried to make it worse but gratefully fatalveli had another pair with him, they were her last hope in catching Abdel-Razzak, she read about the terrorist leader love for his only son, and at least the boy's capture and impending death would drag him out.
She sighed and looked at the monitors for the hundredth time, every scene look normal, she banged her palms on the table and stood up to straighten her tired limbs when the transmitter on the table crackled to life, she rushed it like a wounded animal and replied back.

"Target in sight, we are going in, in five minutes time, just stay alert especially when we catch Al-ahmad, his father might be anywhere" Fatalveli voice sent adrenaline pump to her spine.

"Nice, I wish the duo of you best of luck, over and out" she said and dropped the transmitter back on the table, her energy had been rejuvenated, she checked her back pack and rearrange the grenade launcher well, she needed to kill, and kill quickly.

Two men clad in black outfits and backpack crawled carefully on a grassy surface towards a semi-large compound with a fence of about five feet surrounding three large bunkers inside, six well armed men circulated round the fence, they also wore all black outfits and held Ak-47 automatic rifles, a large wooden tower stood at the middle of the compound, two men stood at the top, a searchlight was on a stand in front of them, they took turns to rotate the light round the compound in search of any intruders, the men crawled to a safe spot and sat down.

"Eight men in sight, that's easy, your job would be to blend into the guards on the fence, take out one of them and be alert, while I take out the lightning dudes, just remember to be careful, as soon as the light guards are shot, shoot as much guards on the fence with you, I would aid you, then we would get to Al-ahmad and make him force his father out of his hiding place, so just know that one mistake could alert the guards and he might escape discreetly, our dead bodies would then be on display in the morning. Good luck bro" Fatalveli said patting Xavier free shoulder.

"Just don't die on me bro" Xavier replied as Fatalveli slipped away, avoiding the search light.

Xavier crawled towards the fence, when he got nearer he slipped off his backpack and removed a sharp army issued jungle knife, a guard had just passed him, slowly he followed the guard and then grabbed his both legs to the outside portion of the fence, before the surprised dude could retaliate the knife had been stuck into his neck, he grabbed his bag and the guard gun before quickly slipping on the fence. He looked around, the compound looked scant, he noticed two guards guiding a bunker which was surely that of Al-ahmad. He put a silencer on a pistol and kept walking slowly like he was one of them, his major attractions was the watch tower, then he saw the shots, the first man slipped off the tower and landed with a barely audible thud on the ground, his partner was still keeping guard, oblivious of the fact that his partner had been shot, then his own shot struck the middle of his head, instead of falling sideways he landed squarely on the lights, sending black out to the compound.

"Damnmit" Fatalveli cursed.

"This carelessness coming from the person who instructed me to be careful" Xavier traded back.

The black out confused the guards but it was now perfect for Xavier, he put on a special lightning goggles and head shot 3 of the guards, two more fell down on the other side of the fence courtesy of Fatalveli' bullets.

That moment the door to a bunker opposite Al-ahmad's burst open, two drunk guys came out and noticed the black out in the compound. They checked their weapons and walked towards the tower.

Then they spoke in Kurdish(the second official language after Arabic in Iraq), Xavier froze, the only words he could barely understand were Mamman and Isa, maybe the names of the light guards, there was no reply, one of them fumbled around for a whistle to alert others when there was no reply, Xavier got ready to shoot them when a shrill reply made them look up. Some one had replied them, they conversed a little with the supposed light guard and joked before they turned away and began leaving, Fatalveli sent two shots to their skulls making them to drop dead. Then he walked out of the dark smiling and kissing his weapon.

"You see, I don't make mistakes twice" he boasted.

"What did they ask and how did you manage to answer them?"

"Well I know how to speak kurdish so that was not hard, they asked why the lights went off, I told them I fell asleep untop so I was trying to carry it back up, they called me lazy pig and walked off laughing which made me kill them, I hope I did nothing wrong? " he joked.

"Nice one bro, now let's get our target"

The separated and circled the bunker from two sides, the guards at the door were also drunk, it seemed like they had a party that night, Xavier sent a blow to the first guard's guts, as the man doubled over he cracked his fore head with his knee rendering the man lifeless temporarily, Fatalveli had already snapped the neck of his opponent and laid him gently on the ground.

Quietly they brought out rolls of wires and bombs, tied it around the men, dragged them to the bunker where the other drunk guards where, they rigged the whole bunker with live wire and connected the trigger to the door handle, then they walked quietly to Al-ahmad's bunker, they opened it slowly to reveal four naked ladies on a large bed, at the center laid a young man with a toned body, sleeping soundly.

They stood at both corners of the bed, bottles of champagne lined the floor, the well decorated bunker could be mistaken for a prince Palace, after feeding their eyes and lust on the naked bodies of the females, Fatalveli screamed out loud, they woke up, slightly lazy at first but grew agitated when they noticed the two gun nozzles pointed at them by two mean looking dudes, the ladies did two things at the same time, they screamed their lungs out and tried to find something to hide their unclothedness.

"shut up" Xavier screamed and shot one of the least beautiful ladies, that passed the information to their brains as they quickly cooperated, Al-ahmad looked confused, he was still contemplating if this was one of his numerous dreams or it was real. If it was real, two men could not just pass his guards just like that, he concluded it was a dream and began smiling, a hot slap from the black dude nearest to him made him see stars.

"We are not hear to kill anyone if you cooperate, we just came to hold this young man hostage and collect money from his father so you girls are free to go, just do me a favor and leave the sleeping guards alone or else you all would regret, bye" Fatalveli informed the ladies who were a little bit relieved. The took bed sheets and ran out, Xavier could not help but admire their bouncing boobs and arse. The first thing the ladies did was to scream out loud, waking the guards in the process, the ladies rushed towards the guards bunker, that moment one of the guards turned the door handle. A deafening explosion followed, enloping the ladies and the guards inside.

"Damnmit, those fine piece of arse would now go to hell now, I wish I had my share first" Xavier reminiscence.

Fatalveli laughed and faced Al-ahmad who could not believe his ears, all his guards were dead just like that, he caused it, he would not have thrown them a stripper show and beer night. Now he was at the mercy of two dare Devils, one of them brought out a phone and threw it to him.

"Call your dad and tell him we need twenty million dollars in cash" Fatalveli said.

Al-ahmad quickly grabbed the phone and dialed his dad's number.

A man with a turban tied around his head sat with a group of four young men, they had just finished their dinner and were discussing about trivial issues when a trembling young dude came in with a phone in his hand.

"Master, a call from Al-ahmad" the young lad said, passed the phone and ran out.

Abdel-Razzak frown uneasily as the men around him watch his mood keenly, he stroke his long beard slowly before saying "hello"

"Father, I have been held hostage by two men, they want twenty million dollars in cash for my release" his son's voice rang into his ears.

"What!!! I hope they are not listening to the conversation? Stay safe son, I am coming to help you, just tell them that the money would arrive in twenty minutes time, they would regret ever crossing our part again" Abdel-Razzak said and off the call.

"What's happening boss" the young men inquired when they noticed their leader lost in thoughts.

"Get two jeeps ready, and get armed, my son has been taken hostage in his location, we are going to rescue him, by Allah if his captors are not hanging by their balls in the morning, then am not Abdel-Razzak" he boasted and stood up.

Rita was almost biting her nails as she monitored the call between Al-ahmad and his father while scanning the screen of the monitors for any sign of unusual importance. Her eyes burned for something palatable. Then she saw it.

A gate opened and our came two black jeeps, the occupants were stupid enough to raise their weapons out of the windows chanting what she was not privileged to hear, she smiled as she watched them sped away on the third monitor, she grabbed her bag and stood up.

"Fatalveli you can now kill the target, am going after mine now, am three minutes to target, over.

Al-ahmad sat on the floor, he tried to pull the men into discussions to delay them, he was pretty sure he would be safe soon. The men foolishly laughed at his jokes not until one of them got up and answered a walkie-talkie then withdrew his weapon.

"It's been nice chatting with you Al-ahmad...... No, I was supposed to kill him, I was just giving a farewell speech before you killed him" Fatalveli screamed angrily at Xavier who shot Al-ahmad twice to the head.

"It's been fun working with you Fatalveli, not until I grew bored of your long tales, now let's leave here because I need some sleep" Xavier said and walked out.

Fatalveli opened his mouth to say something that refused to come out, he returned back to his senses when Xavier pulled out a magnetic bomb and set the timer for ten seconds, he rushed out in time before the building exploded.

"Damnmit, you almost killed me" he quarried.

"like I care o" Xavier replied smiling.

"WTF that is a nigerian slang, who taught you?" Fatalveli said as Xavier showed him the middle finger and jumped into the vehicle.

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Thanks for all una votes once again, I hope I did not disappoint with the update, results comes out tomorrow. Una good night, sorry morning, sleep wan kill me.

As my custom every year, the first three people that comments after the update wey I go drop tomorrow would get an airtime of 200 naira, any network, that's my little way of giving back to una for been the best fans ever. Thanks and good night.

Merry Christmas in advance, may God allow us finish this year successfully
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 1:04am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice.
Good of u.

Enjoying your story
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lanxebony(m): 2:46am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice update bro... Bt u 4 give us christmas bonus nah ... Just as if i should have a vodoo to see d next update. All d same my alomo dey my hand with 2 olosho ... Lalz i go bleep dem lyk xavier until u release dem with anoda update.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by saaedlee: 4:29am On Dec 24, 2014
Nice post bro...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hassan85(m): 8:08am On Dec 24, 2014
Weldon nice one bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Mightyraw(m): 8:15am On Dec 24, 2014
keep it up man
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by OlufemiWhit(m): 9:15am On Dec 24, 2014
God bless you bro.....your story is still the best
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by jaybiz007(m): 11:02am On Dec 24, 2014
Therock5555:
abasi bon, please gwan vote

Somebody Should help paste the link abeg

Jaybiz007 I tried replying but Gmail dey down, just send the stuff lemme help you the little way I can
Sent bro. Thanks for the trouble.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 11:44am On Dec 24, 2014
I dey enjoy u like aboki dey enjoy shai
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 12:40pm On Dec 24, 2014
therock5555 you rock man cool cool cool
keep it flowing

why you no dey update this story like u ehere doing to haunted mansions even if this one dey long

I sure say next update na 2015 undecided undecided
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 3:30pm On Dec 24, 2014
Fatavelli, No sorry The rock! You surely rock

The Update is more that satisfy

You are surely the WRITER of THE MONTH

Celebrating in advance! Pop champaigne
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Olubodef(m): 8:42pm On Dec 24, 2014
Congrat 2 my man Therock5555.... Listening 2 Qdot Orijin with 7 bottles of Orijin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emmykul4love(m): 9:06pm On Dec 24, 2014
lipsrsealed
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 10:12pm On Dec 24, 2014
Am feeling dis story lik kilode! Lik mofedaku! Lik bajinatu! But rock u try o, and then congratulations! Feeling dis story big time!

Team *xavier*
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 10:47pm On Dec 24, 2014
ogboni, thus your story na one in a 7000
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:03pm On Dec 24, 2014
Thank you therock5555,u deserve a kiss for this update. Muah!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by afamjb: 11:08pm On Dec 24, 2014
Nice update man
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by MzMessiTohBadt(f): 12:32am On Dec 25, 2014
Congratz Rock...U guyz did it..He won d writer of d month..oya cum n use lyk 5update to cum n wash it for us...I dey wait ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by iphex(m): 12:48am On Dec 25, 2014
Interesting Rock. Keep rocking
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by uchebest2006(m): 6:04am On Dec 25, 2014
Nice one!

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.