Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,560 members, 7,812,817 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:52 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176220 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 7:17am On Dec 25, 2014
Where d update...

.MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2014
Rock live dat chicken make u come update happy Xmas all

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 3:48pm On Dec 25, 2014
theRock555, we did it niqqa. We won the writer of d mnth! So swit. Abeg use dah spirit kill us wit like 5 updates mbok
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 4:12pm On Dec 25, 2014
Weydon oga. Nice piece. But wey update na
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Danpersie31(m): 4:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
rock5555..imagine i neva vote and u win,e mean say if i vote u go win am consecutively 4 january wen ororo(cr7) dey win ballon dor o..nice 1 ,u beta live up 2it no come b lyk messi wey win wc golden boot wey he no deserve...5updates 4xmas..give update and i go add prize..
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by mrborntodoit: 4:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bluestarry:

So na here you dey? Na here you dey learn how to put your fans on hold abi ?

Adamu and cockroach must hear this angry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 4:51pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bluestarry:
waiting u dey find here go update b4 I open my eyes
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 5:00pm On Dec 25, 2014
@therock555:
Congratulations
I'm happy for your success!
I(we) will always be there for you
Unless you go bleep Xavier's girlfriend and dare him to kill you

Pop champaigne
With your token change
So as to make you change
From the fluctuate state
But the stable state(of updating)

This is your time. So enjoy it while it last

Come update ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 5:03pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bluestarry:

Oga go update ooo
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Fatalveli(m): 5:23pm On Dec 25, 2014
Congrats bro.....

Fatal
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 5:29pm On Dec 25, 2014
Oshey I feel una hand work, but na till holiday finish nai bank dey open, anyway I dey wish a merry Christmas celebration.

I don dey old o, this is the first Christmas wey I never chop any solid food, in fact na kush sure pass, thanks to una for all the votes, it was awesome. I dey chill for show now, targeting some shawties, make I see if I fit complete my Iraqi adventure.

Jennimma darling, thanks for the wonderful kiss and call, ritababe, na u biko, make I convert my greetings to update joor

Thanks for all the wonderful encouraging comments, muah
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 5:33pm On Dec 25, 2014
Therock5555:
Oshey I feel una hand work, but na till holiday finish nai bank dey open, anyway I dey wish a merry Christmas celebration.

I don dey old o, this is the first Christmas wey I never chop any solid food, in fact na kush sure pass, thanks to una for all the votes, it was awesome. I dey chill for show now, targeting some shawties, make I see if I fit complete my Iraqi adventure.

Jennimma darling, thanks for the wonderful kiss and call, ritababe, na u biko, make I convert my greetings to update joor

Thanks for all the wonderful encouraging comments, muah

congrats
waiting for it
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Shynaboy1: 5:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
The rock rocks, u're d best
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by sltn(m): 6:54pm On Dec 25, 2014
Wow mehn dis dud is a bomb damn me, Rock mehn am feeling you like ma boo broo kept it up you the best
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:36pm On Dec 25, 2014
-CHAPTER 21-

Al Basrah, Iraqi

11:33pm

Two cars raced roughly down a dusty route, not minding the passerbys and villagers trying to escape the onslaught of the mad drivers of the Jeep, the sights of the weapons been openly shown was enough to make them move out of the way even faster.

Rita stood on the roof of an abandoned building, her equipment were all set up, expecting the jeeps, she had no idea which jeep Abdel-Razzak was, she just had to use her instincts and expect things to play out fine. She held binoculars, staring ahead for the sign of headlights or dust, the cold darkness was a good cover for her to operate, at least she might escape easily if her target was terminated, her power bike was parked safely inside the building, mosquitoes sang into her ears but she was too anxious to pay heed to the noise. Small beads of sweat streak down her neck, her heartbeat running at about a hundred beats per minute, they were supposed to be there already, what kept them for so long? The dreadful thoughts about their changing of routes sent shivers down her spine.

She dropped her night vision binoculars and put on a small torch, then took a map to study again, the main route to An-Najaf, the village where Al-ahmad was hiding had just one major route which was where she laid waiting, or had they taken a shorter route not shown on the map? She trembled inwardly and was about to throw in the towel when she heard sounds of vehicles approaching, quickly she rushed back to her former position and grabbed the binoculars, surely two vehicles were approaching at an alarming speed, she smiled and grabbed her backpack, she brought out three different shot guns, a grenade launcher and a one-button remote control, she laid down one her belly and inserted a grenade into the launcher.

She focused her attention to the road, waiting patiently, the remote control device laid near her left arm, she licked her dry lips and cleared the ever blazing mosquitoes for once, the cars were already in sight, about thirty seconds from her location, her heart pounded faster, when they were about fifteen seconds to her location, she used her left hand to press the red button on the remote, sharp iron tongs shot out of the ground like a speed breaker, the sharp metals spread out on the ground in a straight line, she waited patiently as the cars reach the tongs.

The first vehicle slashed upon the metals, loosing control and spinning spirodically, the driver struggle to control the vehicle from crashing, the second vehicle had caught brakes and were watching what would happen next, she waited to see if Abdel-Razzak was in the stagnant vehicle but she was disappointed when six well armed men came out and looked around for any sign of an intruder, she swore quietly and pick up her binoculars, the first vehicle had managed to stop without crashing, she watched as Abdel-Razzak came down with four men surrounding him, she could not get a clear shot of him till he neared the second vehicle, he was screaming in Arabic which Rita understood a little, he was ordering them to follow another route especially when they noticed the sharp tongs that punctures their tires.

She waited patiently for her target to enter into his vehicle, as soon as the door shut, she picked up the launcher and targeted the vehicle, when it was in line she fired.

Abdel-Razzak saw the grenade coming before any of his men, he was agitated and very alive, he could not afford to allow his enemies to get him easily, he noticed the lone house by the road side, maybe he might have noticed it before then but his mind was too preoccupied with the kidnap of his son, the kidnappers had not called back and it left him really scared. Quickly he opened his door and jumped out, a second before the grenade launcher hit the vehicle, he could feel the force of the explosion sending him flying through the air.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:38pm On Dec 25, 2014
He landed in a heavy thud and rolled over, his life had been threatened twice in the space of five minutes, he was even more angry when he saw the vehicle burning, his men all roasted alive. He brought out an 18-caliber punisher from behind him and crawled forward when he heard the sound of a bike.

Rita punch her first in the air when the grenade tore through the vehicle, her mission was completed so easily, she smiled and began parking her stuff into the bag, she left the launcher there, taking only guns and tucking them behind her, she dropped from the roof into the abandoned room and put on her bike, she called shadow walker to inform him about the success of her mission before riding out.

Sporadic blast of bullets were shot at her as she drove out of the room, two burst her front tires, one grazed her right leg and another flew pass her head, she screamed, allowing the bike to slide forward as she rolled on the dusty road, she landed awkwardly and laid still like she was dead, her right hand went under her body and bring our one of her gun, her whole body was tensed up, her left arm felt painful, her leg was bleeding and her bones felt like jelly, it took a strong will power from her to keep herself from screaming out in pain, she tried to keep still like a dead person but her body still shook slightly, she laid silently for the longest minute of her life before she half stared at the towering figure standing above her peering into her face to see if she was truly dead, she almost gasped out in shook when she recognize the figure as Abdel-Razzak, but he was supposed to be dead.

His arms were outstretched towards her, her eyes followed the direction of the arm, she saw that a gun was pointed to her head, he wanted to make sure she was dead, the rage on his face said it all, as he made to pull the trigger she turned painfully on her twisted arm just as the bullet grazed the ground which she just laid, she turned her gun upwards and fired seven bullets into the body of Abdel-Razzak, he crashed backwards, she shot him five more times. And threw away her gun, for the first time in her life she busted into tears, there was truly a thin line between life and death.

She retrieved her phone which had a cracked screen already from her fall and managed to dial Fatalveli' s number, she told him of her predicament, he arrived ten minutes later alone.

"where is Xavier?" she asked.

"On his way to Russia, one of our assassin has been caught by the Russian army when he went on a mission, and would soon be or is already been interrogated, we don't know how long he could stay before breaking and spill us out, Xavier has been sent to shut him forever" Fatalveli explained as he dragged her to the vehicle.

"You did a really nasty but nice job here" he complimented.

"Uh" she muttered, already lost in thoughts about Xavier, she remembered their second mission there together after they came back from Liberia. It still felt like yesterday.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Yaaa ftc oya mk i go read am nw
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by SexySapphire(f): 10:39pm On Dec 25, 2014
Nice update Rock. Merry xmas to you and all followers of this thread. I hope y'all had a great day. May the joy that comes with this season be evident in our lives IJN.

2 Likes

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:40pm On Dec 25, 2014
Shynaboy1:
Shynaboy1:
thanks bro
Fatalveli:

Congrats bro.....
Fatal
I see you my niqqa
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:41pm On Dec 25, 2014
Lolz sharp man bluestarry and SexySapphire, lemme she who go carry third, just tell me the network una want

Goodnight
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:47pm On Dec 25, 2014
Therock5555:
Lolz sharp man bluestarry and SexySapphire, lemme she who go carry third, just tell me the network una want

Goodnight
why i no for sharp? Oga i comment again na me be third man
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
sltn:
Wow mehn dis dud is a bomb damn me, Rock mehn am feeling you like ma boo broo kept it up you the best
thanks man
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
na me too nice update
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by hebex12(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
ok
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:50pm On Dec 25, 2014
Bluestarry:
why i no for sharp? Oga i comment again na me be third man
E no go work, na different person I want grin
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
yes yes yes yes na me b 3rd hehehehehe
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 11:53pm On Dec 25, 2014
4th to comment.... cry
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 12:01am On Dec 26, 2014
smileyInteresting
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by sinto08: 7:02am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice one bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by dinoescobar(m): 7:50am On Dec 26, 2014
Nice update rocky
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 8:18am On Dec 26, 2014
thanks rock5555
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:32am On Dec 26, 2014
ah.this guy is an intellecual power house.he dey write wella.wo i dey feel u lik

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.