Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,446 members, 7,830,227 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176795 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donmat06(m): 11:14am On Dec 29, 2014
api new yr in advance 2 evri1 here d God DAT brought us all dis far will take us all 2 2015 .
BT D Rock dis Xavier don dae do 2much i go soon get d guy down.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:23pm On Dec 30, 2014
Typing....
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by LogoDWhiz(m): 7:28pm On Dec 30, 2014
Therock5555:
Typing....

do fast please
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by buoye1(m): 9:14pm On Dec 30, 2014
@TheRock5555. tomorrow is my birthday oo so pls an update ll be gud as a birthday present for me
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:34pm On Dec 30, 2014
-CHAPTER 22-

FOUR YEARS AGO

"Nice work young men, I can see you all completed your missions with out scratch except this young man over here" Lord Kehl said walking towards us and placed his arm around a boy with sandy blonde hair who had his arm in bandages hung over his shoulder, he grimaced in pain as Lord Kehl touched him. Our eyes followed to his direction making him bend his head in shame since he was the only injured one among us. I never knew his name neither did I bother to ask. We were standing in front of our superiors, I was the only one with a female partner and it pleased me that we also managed to have sex. I was damn lucky then.

"Am sure your superiors have thought you all the act of killing, Lord Kehl continued as he walked back in front of us. The missions you all completed were test mission, now it's time for you all to prove yourselves worthy. Your next missions would be chosen by yourself through lots. Your partners would help a little but the major killing style and escape route would be sort out yourselves, incase any of you don't come back alive then it would be a pity losing my next generation of top notch assassins. Your partners major role is to terminate you incase any of you tries fleeing without completing your missions, Goodluck kids" he said and clapped his hands, a lady walked forward with a tray containing files, six in number.

We were still in shock at Lord Kehl 's words, I turned back to look at Rita again to be sure if she would truly kill me if I fail in my mission, like she was reading my thoughts she smiled and showed me a cut throat sign, nobody needed to tell me that she really understood the Lord' s order.

"What's your mission, Xavier?" Lord Kehl asked.

"My mission is in Russia sir, to eliminate Madame viktoriya Vyacheslav" I replied, fingers slightly shaking, the reality of going to Russia was frightening enough not to Include the fact that I was to murder a woman.

"Wow, am sure you are going to enjoy your mission boy" Lord Kehl said smiling, "now boys go and study your files, tomorrow afternoon your missions begins"

We all walked to the elevator a minute after the Lord left and went down to our rooms. I was feeling cold inside but after reading the file I felt worst.

Madame viktoriya Vyacheslav, a female billionaire who owned about six large hotels, three pubs and at least a strip club in each state in Russia, she was the third richest woman in Russia. A widow with two grown up sons. Then something caught my eyes, she always carries young boys to her clubs, half of them were strip clubs for young men, where cougars and other influential women comes to watch and maybe take their choice for the night. She also had a fetish for young boys more than twice half of her age . The mission looked simple but the major factor was getting her attention and making her take me to bed, I began seeing reasons why Lord Kehl said I was gonna enjoy the mission. I ran to the mirror to check out my face, my looks could easily make a lady drool till she faints, I was confident that I could pass the mission after all..

That night I dreamt that I was rolling around in a rose garden with an elderly lady who wanted to suffocate me with her large boobs and scraty fangs attached to her hands, I woke up shaking badly, I almost screamed when I noticed someone sitting besides me but my mouth was quickly covered and a gun placed on my chest.

"Scream and you are dead, I just came to check your mission details, it looks simple enough and I know you can pull through but I just felt like giving you some tips" Rita whispered into my ears before pulling me to a sitting position.

"OK, I know you are scared, so am I for you, hence the reason I could not help but risk my life to come give you some tips, you see I studied your file while you were asleep and I noticed that that Madame viktoriya Vyacheslav loves young handsome boys like you which makes things easier but the problem is that you won't be the only boy vying for her attention, another issue is that she would have already gotten a favorite among the boys which would count against you, hence this would be where most of the skills you learnt would come in handy, you have to scalp out her favorite boy and terminate him by any means, just don't kill him neither should you allow him to perform that night or else your mission is a failure, it's a timed mission so know that loosing the opportunity is as good as failing the mission, and you remember what Lord Kehl stipulated as the penalty for failing a mission? Death, I won't hesitate to eliminate you immediately, now here is a book about male strippers, Goodluck Xavier " she said and walked out.

I was stunned for about five minutes before I came back to my senses and opened the large book which was a kamasutra for male strippers. It was awkward reading it but I learnt faster until sleep dragged me into oblivion.

The bell woke me up, I quickly took my bath, browse through the file once again before having breakfast which surprisingly was brought to my room by a man in a chef uniform. He informed me that I might get a new house and car if I came back alive when he noticed my profound confusion. I quickly ate and rested again before we were summoned before Lord Kehl who encouraged each of us before handing over our passport and other stuff.

-Moscow, Russia -

"I think before I leave Russia, I would have knocked out all of my teeth" I joked as I tried to wrap my shawl more tight around my shoulders, the temperature was - 4 degrees Celsius and despite wearing four thick wool sweaters and a shawl around me, I still felt like I was dipped in a bowl of ice cream. We stood in a major tourist zone called the red square in Moscow, my mission would kick off by evening so we chose to take a walk round the city.

"Well the weather suits me enough, it's the racism and their tense relationship with the United States that irks me out" Rita whispered back.

She took out some crumbs of bread from her pocket which attracted some birds, she slowly fed them as I looked around, there were cops everywhere, mean looking ones which could scarce anyone from committing any crime.

"the birds are state properties and you could bag a jail sentence if you hurt, kill or steal any of the birds, hence the reasons why you see the cops at alert" Rita said she noticed my confused state. I slowly nodded my head and looked away.

An hour later we drove to a cloth store which doubled as a sale zone for young boys used in clubs, I did not realize it because Rita went into an inner chamber and asked me to look around for any cloth I would love to buy, she placed a hundred rubble in my hands, she came out later with a rough looking man who had a red face and smelled of tobacco, he roughly grabbed me and covered my mouth when Rita pointed me out to him. I was dragged into the inner room which she came out from. Four boys my age also sat in the door, on a long rugged sofa, the room smelled stale and stuff even though it was empty left for the chair the boys were sitting on and a round dining table with three chairs. A small green light bulb casted a weird shadow on the wall and the floor. I was pushed roughly to join the boys before the man addressed us.

"Am Petoskey, he declared arrogantly, am your new boss for now before you are sold out to clubs runned by Madame viktoriya Vyacheslav, am sure some if not all of you might have heard about her, well you all would have an opportunity to meet her in person tonight, and if lucky some of you might get a few hundred rubbles richer and better your miserable lives, first things first if any of you ever escape and inform the cops, I promise to find that person and pulled all the leads of this into his head "he said waiving a gun which he pulled out from the waist band of his trousers. All the other boys cowered in fear but I snickered and smiled a little, Petoskey caught me smiling and point the gun to my face. I raised my arms in mock surrender making him proud of his efforts to install fear in us.

A van pulled in front of the store, two men with weapons walked in, they spoke in Russian and inspected us, finally money changed hands and we were packed into a van, after driving for about thirty minutes, we arrived at a highbrow area and slipped out into a dark corner, we were then blindfolded and taken inside, when the blindfold was taken off, we could not help but marvel at what we saw, the only words that came out of my mouth was WOW....

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:53pm On Dec 30, 2014
buoye1:
@TheRock5555. tomorrow is my birthday oo so pls an update ll be gud as a birthday present for me
I would do just that bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by GraceEzeh(f): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2014
Rock, pls dont tell me datz all 4 2day
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by buoye1(m): 11:00pm On Dec 30, 2014
Osha.......na u sure pass
Therock5555:
I would do just that bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by bawberry(m): 11:22pm On Dec 30, 2014
Interesting smiley
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Daniel2802(m): 12:21am On Dec 31, 2014
By this time tomorrow we will be talking about New Year oh.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 12:25am On Dec 31, 2014
GraceEzeh:
Rock, pls dont tell me datz all 4 2day
That's all for today dear
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by uchebest2006(m): 6:35am On Dec 31, 2014
Nice update.....all ya followers nd all nairalanders will see the nu year!!!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by GraceEzeh(f): 7:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Therock5555:
That's all for today dear
Then ur bcomin stingy with updates.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 8:15am On Dec 31, 2014
Okay therock, see you in 2015

And I lost your contact oo, can you beep me on whatsapp?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by nedubest(m): 8:17am On Dec 31, 2014
GraceEzeh:

Gracy...take eet easy...seemz he Z vewi busy...ah feel ur pain tho...Rock...9ice tori cool
GraceEzeh:

Gracy...take eet easy...seemz he Z vewi busy...ah feel ur pain tho...Rock...9ice tori
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by tecno4life(m): 8:33am On Dec 31, 2014
Young man I still need more wink cheesy
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:03am On Dec 31, 2014
GraceEzeh:
grin Haba aunty grace, I was busy na. Dont worry ko, I will improve
harjibolar10:
Okay therock, see you in 2015
And I lost your contact oo, can you beep me on whatsapp?
OK bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Chrisx1x(m): 11:08am On Dec 31, 2014
This dude only update when he feels like
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Emzypaz(m): 12:34pm On Dec 31, 2014
Its the end of the year and we have decided to have an award for one Literature-lander who has done a lot this year. That person whose stories have influenced you, that person whose comments have made a positive change.
VOTE FOR THE LITERATURE SECTION PERSON OF THE YEAR; https://www.nairaland.com/2067377/literature-section-person-year-award#29364922.
Voting ends 8pm tonight and results would be announced by 11:59pm.
TheRock, I didn't mean to derail your thread. Just forgive me already.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:55pm On Dec 31, 2014
Happy new year in advance to the whole of you, you guys and ladies have been awesome this year, this year have been one of my best though, am great full to God o.

Buoye1 happy birthday sir

I wish una long life and prosperity for the new year

Love ya all.

Still I Rock

Hopefully next year I won't be a slug in updating
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by afamjb: 1:49am On Jan 01, 2015
°█┼█-███-███-███┼█┼█
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼█-█┼█┼█┼█
°███-███-███-██.█┼███
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°█┼█-█┼█-█┼┼-█┼┼┼┼█┼
°•.¸.................... .¸¸.•°
°•.██┼┼█┼███┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.███┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼┼┼█.•°
°•.█████┼███┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼███┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.█┼┼██┼███┼██┼██.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.█┼█┼███┼███┼███.•°
°•.█┼█┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█.•°
°•.███┼███┼███┼██¸¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█┼█┼█┼█¸.•°
°•.┼█┼┼███┼█┼█┼█┼██•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸\"̮¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼██┼███¸.•°
°•.¸┼┼█┼█┼█┼┼█┼█┼┼¸.•°
°•.¸███┼█┼█┼┼█┼███¸.•°
°•.¸█┼┼┼█┼█┼┼█┼┼┼█¸.•°
°•.¸███┼███┼███┼██¸.•°
°•.¸\"̮¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.¸.•°♥°•.

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 10:13pm On Jan 01, 2015
WOW!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by missrock(f): 11:48pm On Jan 01, 2015
Therock5555:
Happy new year in advance to the whole of you, you guys and ladies have been awesome this year, this year have been one of my best though, am great full to God o.

Love ya all.

Still I Rock

to you too
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 5:02am On Jan 02, 2015
Therock5555:

Love ya all.

Still I Rock

Your Next year don come ooo, and your slug has continue...

Don't mind me, just kidding
Happy new year thou
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by buoye1(m): 12:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
So dis guy won't update?ayam tired joor!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 8:00pm On Jan 02, 2015
Typing.....

Shebi person no go enjoy him new year because of una, make una no too put pressure on me this year abeg, story is about to take a corner, school resumes on Monday.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:38pm On Jan 02, 2015
-CHAPTER 23-

We were just not a bunch of boys, but loads of them, all colours, height and shapes but we all had one thing in common- cuteness. We all were handsome, cute young boys and we were young, the oldest might just be eighteen or there about. Another distinctive thing the boys had was that they were all clad in underpants, I almost laughed when I saw a guy in a thong. A handsome tall man walked towards us smiling, at least I was glad that he was not half naked like the other boys.

"Hello dudes, I know you would be thinking and trying to digest what you all just saw, well it's simple, this is a male strip club, where lots of rich, powerful and beautiful women comes to have fun, we entertain them and get rewards at the end, any money you get on the pole is yours, we prefer maximum, top notch performance from you all, actually it supposed to be a couple of weeks before you six are to go out there but we are seriously short of boys so just go out there and please them, thank you, go and mingle with the other boys and ask any questions you like " The man explained and left us alone.

It felt a little awkward walking around the large hall with a skin tight shorts but I got used to it after a while, the heater was on to the point that I forgot I was in Russia, it was really hard searching for the main dancer among the boys, every ten boys had their groups, I would have given up but the fear of impending death made me vibrant. I was almost giving up when a young man walked up to me confidently, I froze staring into his handsome face which made me look like an owl compared to him.

"Uh, I have been watching you for about ten minutes, you have been moving around in confusion, are you looking for someone?"

"Yes... No, Uh maybe, actually am looking for the best dancer among you guys, I wanted to know how he handles his stage fright" I replied. He laughed heartily and placed his hands on my shoulders.

"Well you are a lucky chap, kid. I am the best dancer among my peers here, the crowd favourite anyway, stage fright? Maybe when I first started but now it's more fun than stress." He answered.

"Wow, please can you teach me a few steps, not here though, maybe in the bathroom" I suggested.

He smiled and nodded his head, he walked in front of me to the direction of the toilet, I noticed how they respected him when he passed by, nobody even acknowledge me. We got into the bathroom and asked me to watch him as he rolled his waist like a female. After a couple of minutes he asked me to try same, he was standing near a sink so as I walked toward him I pushed him roughly to the wall, before he could recover from the shock I caught his silky hair and slammed it on the sink surface, he add slumped down unconsciously, his head slightly dripping blood. I quickly walked out and went my way.

A minute later, a loud scream drew the attention of all the boys including mine, Mr favorite dancer was shipped out of our sight, he had a deep gnashing would and a concusion and was taken to the hospital, our leaders looked like a knife was stab through their hearts, they were confused and were in turmoil because of the turn of events. I boldly went up to them and encouraged them to send me forward to replace Derek as I later found out his name to be.

The looks on their faces was as cold as ice, I almost regretted speaking, the boss among them looked at me and smiled, he asked me to show a little dance skills which I did to their surprise. They spoke among themselves in harsh tones before agreeing to allow me as the main kid of the night. But not after I was made to drink two shots of vodka to calm my nerves before I lose everything due to stage fright.

For a few seconds I was truly stunned as I walked out to one of the poles on the VVIP section, the DJ had earlier announced that Derek had an accident and won't be available that night, I could hear visible groans from where I waited to be ushered in.

Hundreds of faces stared back at me, some of them already lusting after my junk, the bulge in front of my shorts, some waiting for me to fail, some of them already disapproving me, some waiting in anticipation, then my eyes met two people's- my target, madame Viktoriya Vyacheslav, her emotions were blank, pretty hard to figure out if she missed her favorite toy boy or she was already getting interested in me, also Rita was seated behind her, she really looked sexy in a pretty short flowered - pattern yellow dress with high black pumps, she gave me a thumbs up as a slow erotic music began playing.

I let loose, allowing the drink to control me, I danced, allowed the perverted women to touch me as they wish, I rocked, twisted, showed more than I would have encouraged myself to, a side of my eyes caught Madame Viktoriya Vyacheslav speaking to a bouncer and pointing at me.

At the end of the show I was like about a thousand rubble richer, a bouncer whispered to me that I had a guest for the night. I changed clothes or would I say I put on some clothes before following the bouncer, we enter the VVIP suites and walked down a corridor, I heard different moans from the different rooms we passed by, finally we got to the last of the rooms and opened the door revealing about six guards with weapons, they were all alert and searched me before another door was opened for me.

I walked into a semi-dark spacious room, a figure was drinking on the bed, the room smelt of vanilla and rose flavor, I stopped short and awaited further instructions.

"What's your name boy?" she asked.

"Francis" I answered.

"Nice name kid, my former boy usually comes in dressed same way he was on stage but I guess you were not well informed that's why you dressed up before coming, now take them off" She commanded.

I did as told, slowly removing each clothing, she gasped and put on the lights to watch me better, she surely was pleased by my acts.

"You know, after your performance tonight, there was a bidding war, 75% of the women in the VVIP section wanted you for the night, about fifteen million rubbles were joint collected before I won" she said gleefully.

I smiled.

"This is the first time something like this had happened before, you are really a gem" She added and got up.

She was also naked, her firm boobs were a little surprising good looking for her age, I was almost tempted to forget my mission and just spend my whole life in her arms.

"Did I cause this?" She towed me out of my thoughts.

I followed her hands and eyes downward, my erection was already visible and roaring it's pretty head, I blushed and nodded my head. She shriek happily and kissed me, dragging me to the bed, she frollicked around as I gave her the pleasure of her life, I stylishly dragged a pillow nearer with out her knowledge till she started jerking under the impulse of her organism.

I jumped on her body and pressed the pillow over her face, she realized what I was up to a tad too late, her strength was already half way spent, she struggled slightly before going limp, I remained still for about a minute before removing the pillow, I quickly dressed up and ran towards the windows, opened one and slipped out into the cold night.

Rita was waiting for me near a vehicle, she embraced me and pushed me into the vehicle, we drove out fast. The next the all of us returned back to Lord Kehl whom was really impressed, that's was how we became official Assassins with our house and cars.

"Sir do you prefer a hot dog or a salad sandwich" the hostess said for like the fifth time before Xavier jumped out of his mild trance.

He smiled foolishly and pointed at the sandwich on the tray, the beautiful hostess took another strange look at him before leaving, his mind was in turmoil, he was not going for a rescue mission, he only said that to decieve Rita and Fatalveli, he was going for a termination mission.

This time he was not going to kill a target but his own fellow assassin, the boy whom he trained and grew up with, the boy who had a fractured arm after their first mission. The boy whom Lord Kehl said had broken the rule of the creed which had unlocked a penalty.

THE DEATH PENALTY.....

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:39pm On Jan 02, 2015
Una good night, shey I try abi
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 02, 2015
FTC after update...... Make I read am..... Hehe
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:49pm On Jan 02, 2015
Therock5555:

U no try oo..... Expecting anoda update by 2am....... Hehe
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by sayocruz(f): 12:02am On Jan 03, 2015
Therock5555:
. Yh u tried,kinda lengthy
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by harjibolar10(m): 3:01am On Jan 03, 2015
Therock5555:

You too try... And BTW, thanks for the lengthy update

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.