Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,230 members, 7,815,296 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 AM

Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed - Literature (36) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed (176282 Views)

Friday The 13th – Blood In The Camp / Friday The 13th- The Haunted Mansion / Rotimi Babatunde Wins 13th Caine Prize For 'Bombay Republic' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:00pm On Jan 14, 2015
donsamtex:

Omo I bin go exile b4 bt I don come back
picture or I don't believe u
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 9:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
jobsat34:

post ur account number.....
wetin u need am for?
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 9:56pm On Jan 14, 2015
Therock5555:
wetin u need am for?

E won wire u salary
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 10:04pm On Jan 14, 2015
jhimmy:

E won wire u salary
lol
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by jobsat34(m): 10:11pm On Jan 14, 2015
Therock5555:
wetin u need am for?

i wan drop Gej allocation for 2015 there naa...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Elkiflu: 10:20pm On Jan 14, 2015
Oya i don cum, i dey ur back
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:32pm On Jan 14, 2015
jobsat34:

i wan drop Gej allocation for 2015 there naa...
yagaaaaaaa but I can't post it here na, u want make hackers hack am grin grin Pm go better
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 10:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Elkiflu:
Oya i don cum, i dey ur back
I see you my niqqa
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by donsamtex(m): 7:17am On Jan 15, 2015
Therock5555:
picture or I don't believe u
Lolz. I go show later jawe
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 7:59am On Jan 15, 2015
donsamtex:

Lolz. I go show later jawe
I dey wait na
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 11:21am On Jan 15, 2015
Hello everyone its smartshadow. I am currently using a friends nairaland account
Some of you might have read my novel(complicated desire).
Well thanks to the wise and mature minded moderators(and truly I say this with the highest level of sarcasm there is), I have been banned from this section and my work has been moved to sexuality section.
I must say that I wasn't by any means warned or alerted about this decision
It pains my heart because not only have I invested valuable time in writing this book, but there are nairalanders who have been following, supporting and enjoying my work.

It goes to show that its not everyone who can use a computer that actually has common sense.
I am in no way going to continue writing the novel because what inspired me to write in the first place was because I wanted to share in the intelligence and talent of writers and readers in this section.

So to everyone that has encouraged my work and who have been supportive, I say a big thank you.

Samsondavid Harkanbi Calmdove Viktoh kwencypresh bookj estellar12 Costlybabe Vickthoriah prettydiva89 Elparaiso Elzicks paperlord007 Rapmoney Tiffanyj amenna ayodijex ESIXlOVE

And @ Op. I am so so sorry for derailing your lovely thread
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:54pm On Jan 16, 2015
Chapter 25

"The subject is in the middle vehicle, I placed a heat tracker on him so it would be easier to get him with out stress, Goodluck X"

A guard put off the phone and ran to the vehicle where the others were waiting, he was the driver of the last vehicle guiding the prisoner. He had just spoken to Xavier and exposed all the routes they were taking to the federal detention prison.

Xavier watched the fast approaching tracker steadily, he was mounted on the top of an abandoned warehouse which conceded him from any passerby, an 8-calibar punisher pistol was on the ground with body heat binoculars and a short sniper with a combat knife were his only weapons. The sniper rifle contained only one iron piercing bullet which he could not afford to miss or else he was doomed. His GPS showed the movement of the prisoner, his target coming that way. He felt a little cold as the cloth on his body was warm enough under the harsh weather. He closed his eyes and tried to think, he and Jason never had never had anything in common until that moment. It was strange that the creed would want to kill one of their own, hence the reason he lied to Fatalveli and Rita that he was on a rescue mission.

He felt sad that he was chosen to do the dirty work instead of resting his wounded shoulder and weary soul. The GPS blinked throwing him out if his self imposed reverie. He picked it up, it showed that his target was just a hundred yards away, he could see the cars from afar, quickly he put on the body heat binoculars and picked up the sniper rifle, the cars were already fifty yards from his direction. He closed one eye, his hand already on the trigger. He could see the men in the vehicles, their body heat giving him a red background in his binoculars, he focused on the second vehicle, then he saw Jason, sitting dejectedly. Xavier exhaled and focused the gun mark on the head of his target. A small alarm shrill out, he took the shot.

Jason observed the soldiers guarding him, they were half alert, one was nodding slightly in a mild slumber, the other two were discussing while the fourth was lost in thoughts, an idea rushed into his head, he measured the length of his chains to the sleeping soldier, if he was swift enough he could collect the soldier's weapon, kill the other three and maybe get a fighting chance to escape, maybe he might die which was better. He looked at the small tracker under his breast pocket and smiled. One of the soldier had placed that on him while taking him to the vehicle, which meant the creed had him in view, he just had to play his part if he wanted to survive.

He bent his head like he was sleeping, his eyes shut and his mind murmuring a false prayer just like the woman whom exposed him did. He could believe anything that moment if given the opportunity. Slowly he exhaled and began counting from one to ten. As he reached ten, he dashed forward, hoping to kill the sleeping soldier first when he retrieved the ak-47 automatic rifles. As he dashed forward a metal piercing sound burst out from behind him, the bullet scratched the side of his neck and passed him, hitting the sleeping soldier squarely on his neck. As the man slipped forward, Jason slid under his body, using his hand to grab the gun and shot the three stunned soldiers quickly.

They all crumbled to the floor, stone dead. The vehicle stood and he heard loud shootings, he laid still, his weapon pointing at the door as the back of his vehicle slipped open.

"F.uck" Xavier whispered as he missed. His target had bent at the last second and he had killed another person, bullets sound fromthe ssecond vehicle had blown his cover also, the vehicle stopped as soldiers ran out, raining bullets towards his direction. He grabbed his pistol and knife and crawled towards the other end roof of his hideout. He cursed again as canisters of tear gas were shot untop the roof.

Footsteps were fast approaching from the stairs below, he would need nothing less than three bullets to kill one of the soldiers because of their bullet proof vest and protective clothing and he had just eight bullets only, his wounded shoulder was already bleeding but he barely noticed. He ran towards the direction of the roof stairs, shooting one guard that poked out first squarely on his head, the others were careful as they shot at him and hid again, he was in the open and was a sitting duck target so he went down like he was dead, his gun laying under his body, two soldiers peeped and saw his position, they picked up courage and walked towards him gently, as they surrounded him, one radioed his other counterparts but neither of them replied back.

Swiftly, he kicked the nearest guard to him, and fired five bullets into the man's skull, he dragged his knife out and was about throwing to the second guard but the soldier was a tad too quick, he shot Xavier on the chest twice, Xavier screamed and sent the knife flying through the air with his last breath, the knife got the soldier's forehead, the man fell backwards.

Xavier was already dizzy, he was also bleeding profusely, two soldiers ran towards him, screaming in the Russian language at him, he never bothered to figure out what they were saying because it was all over. He slumped on the ground and awaited death as two bullets shots rang out, he felt no pain but felt like two heavy logs of woods were laid on his body, he filtered his eyes open and gasped as the two soldiers were laying on his body all dead. A man stood at the end of the building, Xavier tried to figure out who it was but his energy failed him, the last thing he remembered was the man pointing a gun to his face as he gave up.

Jason heart pounded as the lock clicked open from outside, three soldiers poked their heads in, he quickly sprayed bullets at them and got up, he loosened his chains and picked up a fresh weapon, as he peeped out slightly he noticed that the guards were shooting at some one in a dilapidated building, just six men were remaining, they shot gas canisters to the roof of the building while three men with face mask ran up. He noticed that among the remaining three, the soldier that placed the tracker on him made no contributions to the fight, he was just observing what was going on.

The other two men rushed into the abandoned building before he could decide on killing them himself, he walked confidently towards the remaining man expecting a pat on the shoulder but the reaction of the guard was cold as ice.
"You were supposed to be dead" was what came out of the man's mouth as the guard pointed his gun towards him, he shot the man first in rage.

The it began to make sense, he was never supposed to be rescued, that metal piercing bullet was for his skull and not to save him, the creed wanted him dead instead, he was mad, his blood boiled in rage he screamed and rushed into the building, as he peeped out side from the stairs, he saw the last two soldiers that ran in screaming at a wounded man on the ground, they were about killing the man on the ground, that was supposed to be his duty so he shot the men from behind and walked towards the body which was seriously bleeding. Fury all written all over his face, he gasped when he saw the face of the man on the ground.

"Xavier, damn you" he spat out as he cracked his weapon
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 11:57pm On Jan 16, 2015
I know I have been a disappointment, I would try and improve guys and ladies.

Good night
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 12:20am On Jan 17, 2015
na wa o
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Dannidom(m): 12:36am On Jan 17, 2015
Nice keep it up bro
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Uthman51(m): 12:41am On Jan 17, 2015
Thank u for d short update...I believe u go drop another one b4 9am
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Skimpledawg(m): 1:27am On Jan 17, 2015
Dat wz a breath-taking update Rock! Mehn, niqqa, u murdered it wit d last update! I feel for Xavier now! Eida he dies now or he will still die cos d Soldier exposed the failed plan to kill Jason!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 7:45am On Jan 17, 2015
Therock5555:
I know I have been a disappointment, I would try and improve guys and ladies.

Good night

i hope so.
Xavier no go die, jason go undrstand
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by enoch273: 9:56am On Jan 17, 2015
Guy I must comment...you're a good writer, pls try and get a foreign movie director and make your money, imagining this alone ain't enough, need to watch it in action.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Smif(m): 11:37am On Jan 17, 2015
Xavier no go die, jason go undrstand[/quote]
If Xavier die dis story no go make sens na.
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by oghenekome51(f): 2:31pm On Jan 17, 2015
Xavier biko no die o! Mr rock, what a wonderful and short update! Weldone!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
enoch273:
Guy I must comment...you're a good writer, pls try and get a foreign movie director and make your money, imagining this alone ain't enough, need to watch it in action.
if u can connect me to one, we fit share profits
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
oghenekome51:
Xavier biko no die o! Mr rock, what a wonderful and short update! Weldone!
thanks dear

1 Like

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 3:20pm On Jan 17, 2015
Good afternoon folks, I dey type one sweet update while waiting for United to trash qpr.

Stay tuned...
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jan 17, 2015
Therock5555:
Good afternoon folks, I dey type one sweet update while waiting for United to trash qpr.

Stay tuned...
bring it on
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 5:17pm On Jan 17, 2015
Up United
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 5:18pm On Jan 17, 2015
Chapter 26

A man laying on a nice foamy bed sprang up, he stared around the room, different weapons lined the wall. There was something kinky about the room which he could not place his mind on. The door opened and in walked a man, in his late fifties, dressed in a black robe which matched his short black goatee. He still had not changed much from the person whom he had not seen since his last mission in Russia with Rita four years ago. Behind him was another person he vividly remembered, the former was smiling while the later rest his arm on the door post staring coldly with eyes filled with hatred.

Xavier felt like he was stuck in between two worlds, he neither knew if he was hallucinating or not, maybe seeing things from the present into his past, he made to stand when a sharp pain from his chest forced him back to his sitting position. He raised his shirt to reveal a large plaster on his chest. He exhaled sharply and tried to call the name of the older man.

"Alexander..., Alexander Korjev" the man completed the name and walked towards him.
"You have a good memory boy, it's been awhile and boy have you grown, how's Rita? A charming prince you have grown up to be, not that frail young boy who completed his first mission single handedly. I heard you are now the best assassin in the creed"

"Damnmit, that's enough" Jason screamed and rushed Xavier, pushing the old man away. A blow to Xavier jaw and a tight grip on the wounded man's shirt pulled him up. Xavier was too weak to resist as another blow landed on his stomach.

"Why did the creed send you to kill me, what did I do wrong, you better talk or I might choose to just finish you the way you deserve, c'mon speak" he screamed still throwing punches at Xavier not minding his frail state. He withdrew a gun behind him and pointed at Xavier's forehead. Alexander just sat on the floor staring at them.

"Because you broke one code of the creed, never get caught, Lord Kehl knew you would give out vital information hence the reason you were to be terminated" Xavier confessed spurting out blood.

Jason was taken aback, he help the old man up and placed back his weapon behind him. He pounced around the room like he was weighing Xavier's words or deciding on his next line if action.

"What if I tell you that I was not gonna give the creed in no matter what, and I willingly gave myself to the cops when my mission failed because I had to make a swift decision?"

The words shocked Xavier making him to collapse back in confusion on the bed, he raised his hands up in a sign that he did not understand Jason.

"Ok when I was sent on this mission, I was glad because that was my first mission in about three months, those three months were not wasted though, I met a journalist and fell in love with her, I knew there was no way to leave the creed without getting killed so I told her nothing and protected her from the creed, in Russia here, I was given a room in the Radisson Hotel facing Red square where my target was to be the next day. That night I heard the best news when speaking with Miley, my girlfriend, she told me I was gonna be a father. I was so excited, we spoke till almost four in the morning. Finally I slept like a baby, Xavier for the first time in my life I felt fulfilled. That was when I broke another commandment in the creed, I overslept and was late for my mission by the minutes. My target was not in sight where I could get him, I panicked them I calculated my bearings and found out that I could still get him if I used the lounge above mine.

So I grabbed my weapon case and and ran upstairs, forgetting the elevator. I was smart enough to avoid been seen by the CCTV cameras, I shot open a door and walked in, I was glad when I noticed it was empty, I removed my weapon and placed it in between a window blind, my target was perfectly in sight. I was about shooting when someone behind me screamed with a shrill high pitched voice. Without hesitation I turned back and shot twice, hitting the shouter on her shoulder blades.

When she fell did I realized that I just shot a heavily pregnant woman, she was bleeding and was in the process she was thrown into an enforced premature labor, I lost my mind and forgot all about my mission. That moment I was not seeing a wounded pregnant woman in labour pains, I was seeing my Miley, screaming in pains, I had to call the emergency number immediately and got arrested in the process. But I was never gonna sell the creed out no matter what, it was my cross to bear" Jason explained as he broke down in tears.

"That's Ok Jason, am sorry for trying to kill you, I think Lord Kehl would understand when we tell him what transpired during your mission"

"NO, don't, Lord Kehl might just kill Miley if he knows, we would just tell him that I was not compromised yet" Jason cut in.

"Ok ok ok guys let's cut the long story short, that's just a little problem, the bigger issue you boys should worry about is this?" Alexander put on a small television in the room which showed Jason's picture at one corner of the screen while the shooting scene was showed live.

Jason quickly increased the volume of the television set, a reporter was speaking in front of the burgled vehicle where he once was held.

"This was where the suspect was held before the raid on the vehicle, all the guards were reported dead, the suspect is on the run, could be armed and very dangerous. A reward of ten million rubbles has been placed on his head, for anyone with information on his whereabouts, I am Karlin Katie reporting"

"Wow ten million rubbles, that's a lot of money boys, Russia is no more safe, the both of you need to move before the country gets too hot because the Russians don't joke with a suspect that has killed six of their best men" Alexander said and went out.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by Therock5555(m): 5:19pm On Jan 17, 2015
If United fit win reach 3-0 I go drop another update tonight
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by stuff46(m): 6:02pm On Jan 17, 2015
Therock5555:
If United fit win reach 3-0 I go drop another update tonight
de no win buh still update make we know how de excape
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by sltn(m): 8:33pm On Jan 18, 2015
Cool update, nice one
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by lekinz(m): 10:09pm On Jan 18, 2015
Thumbs up bro !!!! ... U re da best !!!
Re: Friday The 13th-Assassins Creed by noblebright(m): 4:17pm On Jan 19, 2015
Wow K and X in big P Russia and d creed will b after them now, been a lngtime i have waited for this update

(1) (2) (3) ... (33) (34) (35) (36) (37) (38) (39) ... (50) (Reply)

The Last Wolf Series : The Forgotten Mate (December 2015 Story of the Month) / Hearts In Ashes / Ogechi & I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.