Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,189 members, 7,818,617 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:54 PM

Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? (2043 Views)

An Honest Opinion As To Why Buhari Should Not Be President Of Nigeria / Just My Humble Opinion As A Nigerian! / Inec Finally Disqualified Atiku : Your Honest Opinion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by omicron(m): 9:11am On Nov 02, 2014
The Youths Of Burkina Faso Stare Down AK 47 Wielding Soldiers To Topple Blaise Campaore's Dictatorship

Could Nigerians Ever Do This?

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by seemples(f): 9:38am On Nov 02, 2014
Yes We Can!!!

(if we smoked sontin
wink )

4 Likes

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by omicron(m): 9:42am On Nov 02, 2014
seemples:

Yes We Can!!!

(if we smoked sontin
wink )

Lol! So u sayin d burkinafso youths smoked sth before they cud do that
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by eightsin(m): 10:21am On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:

Mehn.. that thing pass mind.
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by SeverusSnape(m): 10:25am On Nov 02, 2014
For Nigeria, I can't; for Hogwarts i shall.
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by seemples(f): 10:26am On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:

My bro, those livers you see there are heavily under some influence...weed or spiritual
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by omicron(m): 10:43am On Nov 02, 2014
seemples:

My bro, those livers you see there are heavily under some influence...weed or spiritual
eightsin:

Mehn.. that thing pass mind.

LMAO. Naija for life!
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by Nobody: 10:44am On Nov 02, 2014
In all truth and honesty, "NO, WE CAN'T". Every Nigerian is content with playing world renowned political activist behind their computer screen but love shying away when the real confrontation starts. Take peeps on Nl 4 example, everyday is another episode of the never-ending saga of APC vs PDP with our Nigerian youths pitching their tent with whoever pays them or their kinsmen. If some Nigerians try this, they will be repelled by the same Nigerian youths who have allowed Tribalism to becloud their jugdement

2 Likes

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by ibe9ja: 11:50am On Nov 02, 2014
I dey mad?

Those wey dey front don already die before dem com dat rally.
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by KriTic24A: 12:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:
The Youths Of Burkina Faso Stare Down AK 47 Wielding Soldiers To Topple Blaise Campaore's Dictatorship

Don't forget that the Military is interested in the uprising as a launch-pad for take-over.
What you see is just stage-managed...
Otherwise, there would have been thousands dead by now, trust African soldiers for that....
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by omicron(m): 1:08pm On Nov 02, 2014
KriTic24A:

Don't forget that the Military is interested in the uprising as a launch-pad for take-over.
What you see is just stage-managed...
Otherwise, there would have been thousands dead by now, trust African soldiers for that....
you r right, but You cannot be so sure too. Occupy nigeria was close o
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by jieta: 3:01pm On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:

you are only fooling ur self nigeria can do this, is just that the present administration has been favouring some section of the country that is why the need has not arrive. take for instance GOODLUCK wins in 2O15 and want to stay more than 2019 if he becomes the president, the ss,se,sw that are supporting him will turn against him and i bet you this will be minor compare to the one that will happen

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by mcdokwe(m): 3:03pm On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:

it depends on the set of youths, who is to be toppled and who was going to take over. I know our politicians have cult followership who could do anything for them.
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by Horus(m): 3:20pm On Nov 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zzfEYJC4Ilo

[size=15pt]Mass Uprising In Burkina Faso[/size]

Young people in Burkina Faso decided to storm the parliament and demand for Campaore's resignation. The people of Burkina Faso are finally fed up with their President-For-Life, Blaise Campaore. After staying 27 years in power, Mr. Campaore was planning to manipulate the country's constitution again to allow him to run for office.

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by Horus(m): 3:32pm On Nov 02, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x5-7K4k8kj0

[size=15pt]Revolution In Burkina Faso[/size]

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by KriTic24A: 4:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
Occupy nigeria was close o??

Only after a break, what happened?
All of us ran away..

We are not ready yet.
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by igbo2011(m): 4:45pm On Nov 02, 2014
No Nigerians are too busy praying to sky daddy.

1 Like

Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by omicron(m): 7:24pm On Nov 02, 2014
jieta:
you are only fooling ur self nigeria can do this, is just that the present administration has been favouring some section of the country that is why the need has not arrive. take for instance GOODLUCK wins in 2O15 and want to stay more than 2019 if he becomes the president, the ss,se,sw that are supporting him will turn against him and i bet you this will be minor compare to the one that will happen
Na wa o , how am i foolin myself na, hian
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
omicron:
Na wa o , how am i foolin myself na, hian

jieta:

Jieta, you should learn how to address someone without insults.
Re: Your Honest Opinion, As A Nigerian Could You Ever Do This ? by sademola: 11:14pm On Nov 02, 2014
Going by the history of trigger happy security men in Nigeria, I will NOT try it!!!!

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING NEWS: President Jonathan Visits Maiduguri / No Nigerians Killed In South Africa, the graphic images and videos / President Buhari Appoints Youngest PA Ever, See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.