Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,514 members, 7,954,948 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:05 PM

Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) - Islam for Muslims (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) (11764 Views)

Why We Fast On 9th And 10th Muharram / Why Fasting On The Day Of Ashura? I Need Answers Pls! / Ashura:Commemorating The Martyrdom Of Imam Hussain (as) in the Month of Muharram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by Bowaley17(m): 1:15pm On Nov 02, 2014
PROCTOR:

please don't it's an act of bidiah.the only recommendation made by the prophet is to fast
u mean d Nawafil isnt part of it...
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by PROCTOR: 1:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Bowaley17:

u mean d Nawafil isnt part of it...
exactly sir
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by Bowaley17(m): 1:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
PROCTOR:

exactly sir
alright
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 2:37pm On Nov 02, 2014
BetaThings:

I really despise the Shia's self harm and disgrace they bring to Islam
But apart from those places where the Shias often turn violent their acts harm only themselves
But not for ISIS
ISIS attack innocent people in a mindlessly sickening manner!
They give Islam a thoroughly bad name
Even Saudis are spending money to support the fight against them

U see Shia isnt a violent sect as believed. Its just that their cultural practise of Islam is viewed extreme & sometimes barbaric by the world. These practise labeled them outcast....
So please don't hate them. Learn more about them....

Then, ISIS is a big one o.. ISIS is not attacking innocent people o. Their attack is a mission and anyone caught in the heat is a victim.. Just like Adolf Hitlers ideology that bred the Aryan race.... so is ISIS.....

read up on these things brov.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by JaaizTech: 5:38pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

U see Shia isnt a violent sect as believed. Its just that their cultural practise of Islam is viewed extreme & sometimes barbaric by the world. These practise labeled them outcast....
So please don't hate them. Learn more about them....

Then, ISIS is a big one o.. ISIS is not attacking innocent people o. Their attack is a mission and anyone caught in the heat is a victim.. Just like Adolf Hitlers ideology that bred the Aryan race.... so is ISIS.....

read up on these things brov.

One of the cardinal xteristics of a Muslim is one whom upholds what is good and forbids what is evil. ISIS is an evil aimed at tarnishing the image of Muslims and also used as a platform for attacking Muslims; it is no different from Boko Haram. What is the aim of ISIS The people of Iraq, Syria, the Kurds etc are all Muslims, they are practicing their Islam to a reasonable extent.

The law of these lands are not known to be anti-Islam in critical ramifications. So what exactly is ISIS doing The way I see ISIS is a bunch of rebels whom are exploiting the sacredness of Islam in the hearts of Muslims, by claiming to be fighting for Islamization while in the real sense they are fighting for Power. Allah Knows best, but I honestly feel Iraq, Syria and the affected areas would have been better places without ISIS.

2 Likes

Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by merits(m): 6:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
this are,but few beauty of ISLAM.

Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by AlBaqir(m): 9:55pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I never said they great but their madness has reduced some other madness in that area.. Ashura isnt to be celebrated the way Shiite in the middle east celebrate it.. so

So its madness to you right? I tell you its intellectually imprisonment to accept that Ashura fasting is deep rooted practice of Jahiliyah (sahih Muslim)! Its even worse with the belief that the holy prophet derived his verdict of fasting on Ashura day via the practice of the Jews (Bukhari and Muslim).

What is obvious is fasting of Ashura is of no value with the inception of Fasting of Ramadhan (Hadith clarified that) just like facing the masjid aqsa become nullified with the instruction of facing the Kaaba as the qibla for Muslim.

Those in your thought that seem mad to you try to remember the grandson of the prophet with his purified household who were brutally murdered on the day of Ashura. Even the prophet cried for them. He kept the soil upon which they died. Ummu salama, Jabir in Abdullah al-ansari, Abdullah ibn Abbas et al all commemorated the death of Hussein.

The least require of you is to remember the martyrs of Karbala on the day of Ashura not condemning those who choose to remember in their own cultural awareness.

Maclatunji pls do not delete my comment for I need to reply in the same genre.

1 Like

Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 10:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:
If not for ISIS
Iraq Shiite muslims would have been tearing themselves with daggers and knives all in the name of Ashura. But with the formation of ISIS, if any Shirk is celebrated, na bombing things o

Holy Qur'an 18:29
"The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."

so what happens to the above verse? and how does self-flagellation that some Shias do, for very good reasons-well thought, amount to shirk? everything in your life and beliefs revolve around shirk. you have turned your beliefs into a big idol without realizing it. and how do others striking themselves harm you? does that justify you killing them?

of course, this is all excuse. you support a terrorist group and clamor that they target Iraqi citizens who should be free in their country. you are not concerned about shirk or whatever. you are concerned about continuing the jahiliyyah culture that banu umayyah strove to continue through the beheading of Imam Hussain (as), the Prophet Muhammad's (sa) grandson. all this your silly fasting on Ashura is not about piety or devotion, it is about a willful effort to distort history and conceal the real meaning of Ashura surrounding the tragedy of Karbala that your terrorist predecessors committed against the household of the holy Prophet (sa). my message to you is the message of Sayyida Zainab Bint Ali (as) to Yazid (la), after the tragedy of Karbala: "try your best, do your best, by Allah you will NEVER erase our heritage/memory"!!!

just as your banu umayyah, and banu abass, and the ottomans, and and and...................came and went, ISIS will come and go too. but Ashura will remain, and Imam Hussain (as) will remain. you can kill and kill, but the place of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) will remain. the Shia will continue to awaken the sleeping Sunnis who are sincere and dont know what took place. as for the others who are not sincere, Allah will judge you along with Yazeed! you will only remain a miserable murderer and follower of murderers who oppressed and murdered the household of Prophet Muhammad (sa). the terror you practice today has indeed nothing to do with the Islam of Muhammad (sa). it has to do with jahiliyyah of your predecessors who were quick to butcher the Prophet's (sa) family and display their jahiliyyah traits starting just start after the passing away of the Prophet (sa) and starting from Saqifah Banu Saeda. the fabrication machine of banu umayyah have also fabricated tons of hadiths in your books to make the Prophet (sa) look barbaric and one like them in their days of jahiliyyah. you can try your best, but Islam will remain the Islam of Muhammad (sa) and the family of Muhammad (sa), and those honorable sahaba who abode by the household (as). not the Islam of any renegade, apostate or criminal sahaba or dynasty you honor. you can talk all the nonsense you like. your fasting on Ashura is a sin, and it is bid'ah. there was no fasting on the 10th of Muharram by the Jews of Medina when the Prophet (sa) just arrived Medina. its simple calculation. there was no calendar coincidence of the 10th of Muharram (Ashura day) with any Jewish fasting. your bid'ah is not piety. it is meant to conceal the truth. and shame on you, and everyone that fast to contribute their share to try erasing the memory of Imam Hussain (as). you will not succeed!

we will not only cry tears for Imam Hussain (as), but we will cry blood instead of tears as Imam Mehdi (aj) rightly said.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 10:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I never said they great but their madness has reduced some other madness in that area.. Ashura isnt to be celebrated the way Shiite in the middle east celebrate it.. so

Ashura is not celebrated. it is commemorated. it is a sad day in the history of Islam, not a feast or festival nor a fasting day. if the Shia are wrong as per your ignorance, then there is nothing right Sunnis have done to counter the wrong-be it your fasting or your terrorism that disgraces Islam and has turned Muslims into a demonized cult globally thanks to your likes.

the Prophet (sa), shed tears for Imam Hussain (as), decades before the happening as the Prophet (sa) didnt live to witness the tragedy. we too would shed tears. as for self-flagellation or tatbeer, only a very small minority amongst Shias do it. and trust me, even though i dont see the need to do tatbeer, they do have very sound arguments to make. and besides they are doing tatbeer on themselves, not on Sunnis, or their fellow Shias who dont, or anyone else. so whats your headache? the commemoration of Ashura being a sad day is what makes it "mourning". but in reality, Ashura isnt even marked by Shias in order just to "mourn" per se. Ashura becomes mourning because it was a sad tragedy. you only mark a tragedy through sadness and tears, not through display of joy. the mourning and sad displays are not the end. they are the means to spread the message of Imam Hussain (as) and the Prophet Muhammad's (sa) Ahlul-Bayt (as), and also, to uphold the command of Allah in the Holy Quran to every Muslim: "Say O Muhammad: I ask of no reward from you (Muslims), except the love for my near ones". therefore if we love the "near ones" of the Prophet (sa), we cannot feel happy on such a sad occasion. if the Prophet (sa) shed tears for Imam Hussain (as), then shedding tears for Imam Hussain (as) became a sunnah.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 10:33pm On Nov 02, 2014
tbaba1234:

Yea, but only one madness claims lives needlessly.

good point. it seems the the influence of Yassir al-Qadhi is over you!!! grin
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

Holy Qur'an 18:29
"The truth is from your Lord, so whoever wills - let him believe; and whoever wills - let him disbelieve."

so what happens to the above verse? and how does self-flagellation that some Shias do, for very reasons well thought, amount to shirk? everything in your life and beliefs revolves around shirk. you have turned your beliefs into a big idol without realizing it. and how does others striking themselves harm you? does that justify you killing them?

of course, this is all excuse. you support a terrorist group and clamor that they target Iraqi citizens who should be free in their country. you are not concerned about shirk or whatever. you are concerned about continuing the jahiliyyah culture that banu umayyah strove to continue through the beheading of Imam Hussain (as), the Prophet Muhammad's (sa) grandson. all this your silly fasting on Ashura is not about piety or devotion, it is about a willful effort to distort history and conceal the real meaning of Ashura surrounding the tragedy of Karbala that your terrorist predecessors committed against the household of the holy Prophet (sa). my message to you is the message of Sayyida Zainab Bint Ali (as) to Yazid (la), after the tragedy of Karbala: "try your best, do your best, by Allah you will NEVER erase our heritage"!!!

just as your banu umayyah, and banu abass, and the ottomans, and and and...................came and went, ISIS will come and go too. but Ashura will remain, and Imam Hussain (as) will remain. you can kill and kill, but the place of the Ahlul-Bayt (as) will remain. the Shia will continue to awaken the sleeping Sunnis who are sincere and dont know what took place. you will only remain a miserable murderer and follower of murderers who oppressed and murdered the household of Prophet Muhammad (sa). the terror you practice today has indeed nothing to do with the Islam of Muhammad (sa). it has to do with jahiliyyah of your predecessors who were quick to butcher the Prophet's (sa) family and display their jahiliyyah traits starting just start after the passing away of the Prophet (sa). the fabrication machine of banu umayyah have also fabricated tons of hadiths in your books to make the Prophet (sa) look barbaric and one like them in their days of jahiliyyah. you can try your best, but Islam will remain the Islam of Muhammad (sa) and the family of Muhammad (sa), and those honorable sahaba who abode by the household (as). not the Islam of any renegade, apostate or criminal sahaba or dynasty you honor. you can talk all the nonsense you like. your fasting on Ashura is a sin, and it is bid'ah. there was no fasting on the 10th of Muharram by the Jews of Medina when the Prophet (sa) just arrived Medina. its simple calculation. there was no coincidence with the 10th of Muharram (Ashura day) with any Jewish fasting. your bid'ah is not piety. it is meant to conceal the truth. and shame on you, and everyone that fast to contribute their share to erasing the memory of Imam Hussain (as).

See this shia guy o. Look gee, I'm a moderate muslim. I am still struggling with sins and U are here quoting Quram and hadith for me... What’s my business with ISIS? The middle east is cursed with war, its plagued, all the madness there is beyond Islam. Its got political undertone and Islam is just an excuse. Guy, I am paper chasing and dont have time for this frivolous discussion. Shiite celebration of Ashura is extreme & I stand on that, ISIS operation defines madness and I am not in any way supporting it. U don hear??
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
AlBaqir:

So its madness to you right? I tell you its intellectually imprisonment to accept that Ashura fasting is deep rooted practice of Jahiliyah (sahih Muslim)! Its even worse with the belief that the holy prophet derived his verdict of fasting on Ashura day via the practice of the Jews (Bukhari and Muslim).

What is obvious is fasting of Ashura is of no value with the inception of Fasting of Ramadhan (Hadith clarified that) just like facing the masjid aqsa become nullified with the instruction of facing the Kaaba as the qibla for Muslim.

Those in your thought that seem mad to you try to remember the grandson of the prophet with his purified household who were brutally murdered on the day of Ashura. Even the prophet cried for them. He kept the soil upon which they died. Ummu salama, Jabir in Abdullah al-ansari, Abdullah ibn Abbas et al all commemorated the death of Hussein.

The least require of you is to remember the martyrs of Karbala on the day of Ashura not condemning those who choose to remember in their own cultural awareness.

Maclatunji pls do not delete my comment for I need to reply in the same genre.

Oh boy, no vex ehnnn!!! Ma binu. Seems my post offended U. Oya, no vex
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by tbaba1234: 10:36pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

Let us not go there, we know what carnage shia militias are also causing. All madness.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 10:49pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

See this shia guy o. Look gee, I'm a moderate muslim. I am still struggling with sins and U are here quoting Quram and hadith for me... What’s my business with ISIS? The middle east is cursed with war, its plagued, all the madness there is beyond Islam. Its got political undertone and Islam is just an excuse. Guy, I am paper chasing and dont have time for this frivolous discussion. Shiite celebration of Ashura is extreme & I stand on that, ISIS operation defines madness and I am not in any way supporting it. U don hear??

trust me, if not for the Shia commemoration of Ashura, you and your likes wouldnt even be aware that there was a grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa) who got beheaded by your predecessors. it would become a well kept secret swept under the carpet. instead, your likes would be building and naming government schools in honor of the cursed one, Yazeed, as even with all the Shia "extremism" on Ashura, it so happened in Wahhabi Saudi Arabia. you should be thanking the Shia for keeping the Muslim consciousness awake, the spirit of Islam alive and the memory of the Prophet (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) and love for them fresh.

if you are "moderate" or whatever you call yourself, then do not judge. seek knowledge first.

feeling sad and shedding tears for Imam Hussain (as) and over the tragedy of Karbala is sunnah because the Prophet (sa) did that. whatever the Prophet (sa) did or spoke is "sunnah". so here we are practicing a sunnah. as for tatbeer, again, i repeat, a tiny minority of overzealous Shias perform it. and they have their reasons too, even though i see the practice of tatbeer as an unneeded means to spread the message of Ashura and Imam Hussain (as). crying and feeling sad, wearing black, hitting one's chest, are better ways, and of course, the lectures, sermons, gatherings, processions etc. are all better means to keep this tradition and memory alive to honor the Ahlul-Bayt (as) of the Prophet (sa) and to uphold the love for the Ahlul-Bayt (as) which Allah (swt) has made obligatory in the Holy Quran.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 10:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
tbaba1234:

Let us not go there, we know what carnage shia militias are also causing. All madness.

by and large, the Shia militias are reacting in self defense to what ISIS, and previously alqaeda and its other Wahhabi affiliates have committed against the Shias of Iraq since the fall of the tyrant Saddam. also, Sunni propaganda is very wicked and venomous. when a terrorist gets killed, aljazeera would lie that a Sunni got killed by the so called "Shia militias". of course not to forget that ISIS also targets Sunnis opposed to them, and when a Sunni mosque gets bombed, aljazeera and the western media first point finger at the Shia civil defense groups to cause more sectarian tension. not to forget, it has never been the practice of the Shia to attack any place of worship. it is not in our beliefs.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 10:56pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

trust me, if not for the Shia commemoration of Ashura, you and your likes wouldnt even be aware that there was a grandson of Prophet Muhammad (sa) who got beheaded by your predecessors. it would become a well kept secret swept under the carpet. instead, your likes would be building and naming government schools in honor of the cursed one, Yazeed, as even with all the Shia "extremism" on Ashura, it so happened in Wahhabi Saudi Arabia. you should be thanking the Shia for keeping the Muslim consciousness awake, the spirit of Islam alive and the memory of the Prophet (sa) and his Ahlul-Bayt (as) and love for them fresh.

if you are "moderate" or whatever you cal yourself, then do not judge. seek knowledge first.

feeling sad and shedding tears for Imam Hussain (as) and over the tragedy of Karbala is sunnah because the Prophet (sa) did that. whatever the Prophet (sa) did or spoke is "sunnah". so here we are practicing a sunnah. as for tatbeer, again, i repeat, a tiny minority of overzealous Shias perform it. and they have their reasons too, even though i see the practice of tatbeer as an unneeded means to spread the message of Ashura and Imam Hussain (as). crying and feeling sad, wearing black, hitting one's chest, are better ways, and of course, the lectures, sermons, gatehrings, processions etc. are all better means to keep this tradition and memory alive to honor the Ahlul-Bayt (as) of the Prophet (sa).

Plenty talk no dey full basket joor. Guy, If U like cut urself, if U like shoot urself. Nigga, its ur body and OYO lowa. I no dey carry religion for head cos no one isnt making it out here alive. Life is too short for all this argument. I'm a peace loving muslim, I dont support terrorism. Whatever has happened in the prophet era has happened and it cant and wouldn't change the world. Those folks never made life any better, instead they made it hard... (Astagafirlah )

God bless the Michael Faradays and the Wright Brothers of this world who invented and made life better for us...

The man, I no get time for Ashura tins mehn.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by AlBaqir(m): 10:57pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

Is Yassir Qadhi tbaba1234 mujtahid? Lol.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Plenty talk no dey full basket joor. Guy, If U like cut urself, if U like shoot urself. Nigga, its ur body and OYO lowa. I no dey carry religion for head cos no one isnt making it out here alive. Life is too short for all this argument. I'm a peace loving muslim, I dont support terrorism. Whatever has happened in the prophet era has happened and it cant and wouldn't change the world. Those folks never made life any better, instead they made it hard... (Astagafirlah )

God bless the Michael Faradays and the Wright Brothers of this world who invented and made life better for us...

and look at the words of the "morality police" who wanted to oppose "shirk". if you are a frustrated fellow, then dont spill your venom.

those people sacrificed their lives so that you and i would have today something called Islam and the Holy Qur'an. ask any sane Sunni scholar, and he would tell you that if not for the noble and benevolent sacrifice of Imam Hussain (as), there would have been nothing as Islam left in the world. Imam Hussain (as) therefore was a divine instrument in entrenching Islam for posterity to come.

it is a small price to honor the memory of our Prophet's (sa) "near ones".

it is a Quranic obligation to love the Prophet's (sa) "near ones".

it is a sunnah.

and there are great lessons for us all to learn from. if non-Muslims can appreciate the sacrifice and lessons of Imam Hussain (as), then we should consider ourselves blessed to be in the same religion as Imam Hussain (as) was.

"Hussain taught me how to achieve victory while being oppressed"- Mahatma Gandhi
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 11:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
AlBaqir:

Is Yassir Qadhi tbaba1234 mujtahid? Lol.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by AlBaqir(m): 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

Oh boy, no vex ehnnn!!! Ma binu. Seems my post offended U. Oya, no vex

Vex? " Anger is a tool of a weak mind" and " Anger starts with madness and ends with regrets." - Imam Ali (as).

Honestly I see you as someone who will try hard to defend Islam if the religion is link with the deeds of Boko haram. Yet I wonder how you judge millions of shia muslim with the cultural practice of a minority in commemorating the martyrs of Karbala.

Its sensible not to judge when you know nothing of certainty.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by tbaba1234: 11:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

by and large, the Shia militias are reacting in self defense to what ISIS,

They are as bad as ISIS. So many atrocities...
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:10pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

and look at the words of the "morality police" who wanted to oppose "shirk". if you are a frustrated fellow, then dont spill your venom.

those people sacrificed their lives so that you and i would have today something called Islam and the Holy Qur'an. ask any sane Sunni scholar, and he would tell you that if not for the noble and benevolent sacrifice of Imam Hussain (as), there would have been nothing as Islam left in the world. Imam Hussain (as) therefore was a divine instrument in entrenching Islam for posterity to come.

it is a small price to honor the memory of our Prophet's (sa) "near ones".

it is a Quranic obligation to love the Prophet's (sa) "near ones".

it is a sunnah.

and there are great lessons for us all to learn from. if non-Muslims can appreciate the sacrifice and lessons of Imam Hussain (as), then we should consider ourselves blessed to be in the same religion as Imam Hussain (as) was.

"Hussain taught me how to achieve victory while being oppressed"- Mahatma Gandhi

I no wan trade words with U cos I might commit a grave sin amd say what I shouldn't say but dude, take a chill pill.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
LyfeJennings:

I no wan trade words with U cos I might commit a grave sin amd say what I shouldn't say but dude, take a chill pill.

ok
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 11:11pm On Nov 02, 2014
AlBaqir:

Vex? " Anger is a tool of a weak mind" and " Anger starts with madness and ends with regrets." - Imam Ali (as).

Honestly I see you as someone who will try hard to defend Islam if the religion is link with the deeds of Boko haram. Yet I wonder how you judge millions of shia muslim with the cultural practice of a minority in commemorating the martyrs of Karbala.

Its sensible not to judge when you know nothing of certainty.

I would reply U later but for now. Im busy
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 11:13pm On Nov 02, 2014
tbaba1234:

They are as bad as ISIS. So many atrocities...

Salam and goodnight.

we are commemorating Ashura of Imam Hussain (as) on Tuesday, 4th of november, 2014. please commemorate this sunnah, and uphold Allah's command in the Quran for the "QURBAH" of our Prophet (sa).

Goodnight.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by tbaba1234: 11:22pm On Nov 02, 2014
LagosShia:

Salam and goodnight.

we are commemorating Ashura of Imam Hussain (as) on Tuesday, 4th of november, 2014. please commemorate this sunnah, and uphold Allah's command in the Quran for the "QURBAH" of our Prophet (sa).

Goodnight.

Salam,

Indeed, Just don't hurt yourself grin grin.
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 03, 2014
LyfeJennings:

i personally HATE VIOLENCE with passion. I despise it so much i always tell my folks against middle eastern muslims. Terrorism in any form is a big sin why? You're killing innocent and harmless people!! I support u bro
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by samuyafiiyawa: 8:03am On Nov 03, 2014
let all Muslims endeavor to fast so we can reap the benefit accrued to it, cos sin is every where one need to find means of expiating many
Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LyfeJennings(m): 3:03pm On Nov 03, 2014
Just saw this now & I feel bad for my Shiite brothers in the north. I didnt mean to cause commotion. Even tho, I dont agree with yall practice but I feel sorry for yall. Violence should be condemned in any way and terrorism should be discouraged also

Re: Fasting On The Day Of 'ashura (10th Muharram) by LagosShia: 8:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
Suicide Bomber Targets Shia Ashura Procession In Potiskum

https://www.nairaland.com/1980207/suicide-bomber-targets-shia-ashura#27698874

(1) (2) (Reply)

Common Misconceptions About Islam / The Negative Effects Of Polygamy / Muslims Against Terror Offers $10,000 For Info On Boko Haram and Its Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 99
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.