Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:16 AM

How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 (9929 Views)

Advice Me On How To Raise N2m For My Start-up Company / My Plan To Raise N100 Billion (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by qwester: 10:33am On Dec 11, 2014
Looking for HYIP programme paying with proof
check out the link below

Referral Link : http://fxglonet.com/?ref=qwester

contact for funding into Perfect Money account. hyiptrend@yahoo.com

Goodluck.

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by bedfordng(m): 3:07pm On Dec 11, 2014
hard work is not in some peoples dictionary.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Nobody: 9:07pm On Dec 21, 2014
Pls sir am interested my whatsapp no is 08068058380
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by plentywealth(m): 12:49am On Dec 22, 2014
pls,i need the manual n directives.my email is rahman_ola@yahoo.com
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Nobody: 6:24am On Dec 22, 2014
Escoboss:
You have all been added. Long fellow,join the group.
We will sort you out there okay?
Drop your line
Good mng sir, pls add me to your whatsapp group tnks.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by tollbell: 1:00pm On Dec 18, 2015
Pls post your phone no here i need to talk to you urgently.
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Escoboss(m): 6:15pm On Dec 18, 2015
tollbell:
Pls post your phone no here i need to talk to you urgently.

Send a message to my mail adress identifying you from Nl and I'll reply you with my number..
Alidonatus@gmail.com
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by dejitenaj(m): 11:10am On Dec 25, 2015
hello, pls can you add me to your whatsapp group too. 07038870638
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by ibrusenu: 2:57pm On Dec 25, 2015
pls add me to your clicksure group 07083836576
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by fluffybaby(f): 7:17am On Dec 26, 2015
Just google crowd funding
There are lots of them on the internet and they are free to register and launch a project eg
-Gofundme
-Kickstarter etc
But some of them operate in just a few countries so if you do not live in those countries you will not be able to register and start the funding campaign
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by akinz4: 11:38am On Dec 26, 2015
This man is just a stupid and Bloody info marketer! I know about 300 Crowd Funding organization with which some are General Purpose and some are classified or categorized into Special Purpose of Funding. Every crowdfunding Site as a Tutorial on How best a prospective Crowd Funding Individuals can Effectively Raise Fund. Everybody can learn and Develop Skill using the Inbuilt Tutor from the Sites. However, You could extending the lerning curve by Joining Crowd Funding Forums online whereby you share Ideas with people already Raising Fund Online on How best to do it. Forum like nairaland which is for Brainstorming and How best to Raise Fund. Just Google it. Numerous forums are there. And you continue to get more skill everyday. Dont let them chop your money. You too can becomes better Crowd Fund online if you are ready to get those Steps. Use the money you would have pay the guy to buyer Data and face work.
Mind you. Create a special Facebook Account and Twitter and other and make sure you have mostly foreigner as your group member and not Nigerian. With that you will get more people that will fund your Project.
You can also download FREE Videos on Crowd Funding Ideas. Just Google. You will see Plenty of them online.
I am so busy, I would have posted many here.
Take care

1 Like

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by akinz4: 11:40am On Dec 26, 2015
This man is just a silly and Bloody info marketer! I know about 300 Crowd Funding organization with which some are General Purpose and some are classified or categorized into Special Purpose of Funding. Every crowdfunding Site as a Tutorial on How best a prospective Crowd Funding Individuals can Effectively Raise Fund. Everybody can learn and Develop Skill using the Inbuilt Tutor from the Sites. However, You could extending the lerning curve by Joining Crowd Funding Forums online whereby you share Ideas with people already Raising Fund Online on How best to do it. Forum like nairaland which is for Brainstorming and How best to Raise Fund. Just Google it. Numerous forums are there. And you continue to get more skill everyday. Dont let them chop your money. You too can becomes better Crowd Fund online if you are ready to get those Steps. Use the money you would have pay the guy to buyer Data and face work.
Mind you. Create a special Facebook Account and Twitter and other and make sure you have mostly foreigner as your group member and not Nigerian. With that you will get more people that will fund your Project.
You can also download FREE Videos on Crowd Funding Ideas. Just Google. You will see Plenty of them online.
I am so busy, I would have posted many here.
Take care

1 Like

Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by bgs2000(m): 8:39am On Dec 29, 2015
Azariahnk@gmail.com I am interested
Re: How To Raise Any Amount Of Cash To Do And Buy Anything You Want For Free.3 by Loisahiaks: 2:52pm On Aug 19, 2017
Helloo!
Please take 1 minute and read this message:
PROSPERITY CLUBE is an international investment company based in Brazil. Its business is trading in sports, Cryptocurrency (Bitcoin) and Forex; industries that have daily turn overs of over $$ hundreds billions of dollars!!

These activities require large sums of money! So Prosperityclube offers an opportunity to everyone, to invest them and be engaged in this lucrative trade.
Together as investors, we all own their activities and since the business earns millions every day THEY PAY US INVESTORS EVERY DAY UP TO 2.5% RETURN ON OUR INVESTMENT.

NB:� We invest using BITCOIN and we earn in BITCOIN too !

*BUSINESS STRUCTURE:
� If you invest BITCOIN equivalent of $10,000 (Diamond Black Package)’ you'll earn $230 everyday; this is around $5000 per month.

� If you invest BITCOIN equivalent of $5,000 (Diamond Red Package)’ you'll earn $115 everyday; this is around $2500 per month.

� If you invest BITCOIN equivalent of $3,000 (Diamond Blue Package)’ you'll earn $69 everyday; this is around $1500 per month.

� If you invest BITCOINS equivalent of $1,000 (Diamond Prime Package)’ you'll earn $23 everyday; this is around $500 per month.

� If you invest BITCOINS equivalent of $600 (Diamond Plus Package), you'll earn $14 every day, this is around $300 per month.

� If you invest BITCOINS equivalent of $300 (Diamond Package), you'll earn $7 every day, this is around $150 per month.

� If you invest BITCOINS equivalent of $150 (Gold Package), you'll earn $3.50 every day, this is around $75 per month.

� If you invest BITCOINS equivalent of $75 (Silver Package), you'll earn $1.60 every day, this is around $35 per month.

NB: Registration is 10$ (additional).

**There are Much More incredible bonuses when you grow a team of downlines:
*Other Benefits:
� Direct Indication bonus is 10%
� Binary bonus up to 60%
� Residual monthly bonus up to 40$ a month per each of your downline!
� Renewal bonus 50% of the renewed package points.
� Career plan up to $170,000, …

Don't hesitate! Get ready to earn every day!!
Register here:
http://prosperityclube.com/backoffice/cadastrar/princesslois

www.prosperityclube.com
Contacts/whatsap :+2347064511526

Regards!
ProsperityClube

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Foreign Investors’ Interest In Nigeria Declines By 27.5% / MMM Super Guider Quits MMM (pictures Attached) / All You Need To Know About Pi-network

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.