Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,423 members, 7,812,243 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:37 AM

She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help (2453 Views)

She Suddenly Does Not Want Me Using Rubber On Her: Wat Do U Think She's Up To? / She Suddenly Hates Me ??? / Can You Suddenly Stop Loving Someone??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by myweb(m): 4:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
I MET HER THREE WEEKS AGO AND WE HAVE BEEN DOING VERY GREAT BUT SUDDENLY SHE STOP RESPONDING TO MY CHAT ON WHATSAPP. I CALLED HER YESTERDAY BUT SHE SAID SHE HAS BEEN VERY BUSY. TODAY I MET HER ONLINE, SENT A MESSAGE BUT NEVER GOT A REPLY FROM HER. THE ISSUE IS I'M INTO THIS GIRL AND SHE KNOWS IT.

SHOULD I MOVE ON?

N.B: THIS IS REAL SO MATURE RESPONSE IS EXPECTED.

AGAIN LEND A HAND TO HELP A BROTHER.
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 02, 2014
Move on..
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
I hate 2 be disturbed

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by iceberylin(m): 4:21pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Move on..
Guy rest na... angry
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
send her recharge voucher. she will reply fast

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by myweb(m): 4:23pm On Nov 02, 2014
Cutehector4u:
Move on..

Thanks for that but may I ask you why do you say that? Maybe there are things I should still try out. Just thinking aloud.
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:27pm On Nov 02, 2014
myweb:

Thanks for that but may I ask you why do you say that? Maybe there are things I should still try out. Just thinking aloud.
see, leme tel u smth, dnt eva loose ur dignity as a man for a mere girl....stop beggin people...for christ sake..if she chooses not to be in ur life anymore, den so be it..its her decision... Anybody dat does not want to sail with u, u leav dem at thr harbour and move ur ship ..u might be surprised after ur great adventures, u wil come bak and meet the person right dr and she hasnt achieved anythin....

5 Likes

Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:31pm On Nov 02, 2014
iceberylin:

Guy rest na... angry
wat i do
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by godoluwa(m): 4:32pm On Nov 02, 2014
Gud talk but u can still give her some more times. if u need business to venture into, u may check this www.nairaland.com/1978423/renewed-joint-importation-group
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:34pm On Nov 02, 2014
myweb:
I MET HER THREE WEEKS AGO AND WE HAVE BEEN DOING VERY GREAT BUT SUDDENLY SHE STOP RESPONDING TO MY CHAT ON WHATSAPP. I CALLED HER YESTERDAY BUT SHE SAID SHE HAS BEEN VERY BUSY. TODAY I MET HER ONLINE, SENT A MESSAGE BUT NEVER GOT A REPLY FROM HER. THE ISSUE IS I'M INTO THIS GIRL AND SHE KNOWS IT.

SHOULD I MOVE ON?

no dont move on, die there.

Story for the gods tongue

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 02, 2014
what do you guys chat about ? it possible she's bored of your conservation , give her space a little.
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 02, 2014
she must have a boyfriend before you met her. So let competition be in your mind

1 Like

Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 02, 2014
she must have a boyfriend before you met her. So let competition be at the back of your mind
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Drilla(m): 4:43pm On Nov 02, 2014
Let her know you're moving on.
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by austine4real(m): 5:02pm On Nov 02, 2014
myweb:

SHOULD I MOVE ON?

she's busy wt her life u'r busy thinkn abt puc1 jobless Op go find a job
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by emperorchedda(m): 5:29pm On Nov 02, 2014
I wonder when guys will be like me?? Never keep chatting with a girl who snubbed you. Never! Let her be and move on to the next one. You have your pride to protect and there are many fishes in the water
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by iKillzz: 5:44pm On Nov 02, 2014
Just 3 weeks? You get time o. So, out of the over 30 million young girls in nigeria alone, one rat dey give you blood pressure? Haba for you o.
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by Nobody: 6:17pm On Nov 02, 2014
All of u insulting d guy shd knw it aint mature of u... Nw op, mayb during ur 3wks of chatting with her nd meeting, u didnt play ur game right. Now there's sti enuf time for u to rectify this. Ignore her for now,dnt chat her up.,she MIGHT 'hi' u sumday,and wen she does, jus gv her a 'little chat'. The point is dat make her knw u're a busy man and u'r enjoyin ur life. If she doesnt, jus leave her jare...no time,fish plenty 4 ocean. Talk to experience pal abt it
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by iamrealdeji(m): 6:47pm On Nov 02, 2014
myweb:

SHOULD I MOVE ON?

Try to be a man too,if she's ignoring,you ignore her too,don't call her frequently and leave her alone for a while,if you call her after some times and she makes up excuses that why have you not been calling,it means she's in need of your attention,if she doesn't respond well or becoming disrespectful or freeing you on phone,(holding other factors constant),then you need to free her,if she complains that you don't call,then she thinks you're not serious or you've not been giving her much attention,i hope this helps
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by myweb(m): 6:50pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:

Try to be a man too,if she's ignoring,you ignore her too,don't call her frequently and leave her alone for a while,if you call her after some times and she makes up excuses that why have you not been calling,it means she's in need of your attention,if she doesn't respond well or becoming disrespectful or freeing you on phone,(holding other factors constant),then you need to free her,if she complains that you don't call,then she thinks you're not serious or you've not been giving her much attention,i hope this helps
VERY HELPFUL. THANKS A LOT
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by myweb(m): 6:52pm On Nov 02, 2014
iamrealdeji:

YOU CANT REALISE THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN A BROTHER WITH YOUR COMMENT
THANKS A LOT
Re: She Suddenly Stop Responding To My Message-help by iamrealdeji(m): 7:09pm On Nov 02, 2014
myweb:

YOU CANT REALISE THE HELP YOU HAVE GIVEN A BROTHER WITH YOUR COMMENT
THANKS A LOT
You're welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Guys You Have #50 To Build Your Ideal Woman / Meet The Most Boobilicious Upcoming Actress [see Photos] / I Need Advice. I Have Been In A Relationshio For 5years.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 136
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.