Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,295 members, 7,839,447 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:24 PM

Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection (8234 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Invade Falaeā€™s Farm Again, Kill OPC Security Guard / Speaker Tambuwal Defects To APC / In Kano, Speaker Tambuwal Requests Amnesty For Boko Haram! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Omimah: 12:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
ANAMBRA11:
It is natural for slaves to serve and guard their masters
Atleast, not like declaring an ineffective sit-at-home protest.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

Awo-ri ( where the plate sank)

Yup you are very right correct.....the olofin ( who the Aworis are direct descendant of) actually settled in Idumota.

But they are mostly known to be from Isheri, Igbesa, Ota and Tigbo

Very correct.

I was almost confused at a point.

2 Likes

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Nobody: 1:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
ilugunboy:

You actually know a lot....

A lot ke?

1 Like

Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Orunto: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Though details of this development are still being expected, it was gathered that the OPC members now follow Tambuwal, why? This seems like an open invitation to chaos! Will he pay for the service to Southwest?
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by shiffynaani(m): 5:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
You are as useless as scumbag!! Thought it's your opinion.y did u include 'WE'useless scumbug for
aljharem:
BTW if true (which is not) it means we Yorubas are the most USELESS people on the surface of the earth. Once again Tinubu just like Afonja have sold us for their own selfish gains.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by shiffynaani(m): 5:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

Se ri !, e fe gbo otito oro. Keep deceiving yourselves

E ti Agba ri, omode o le ri to ma gun apata.
Koriburukulo joor. Eyin eyan eeyan,kilonso gan-an.weyrey somebody
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 9:50pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sorry, I missed that... there is not a "them" ... there's only 1 politician we can vote for, for presidency.... and the 1 person I believe that has the people at heart, in my opinion as you have rightfully pointed out,is GEJ, thought that much was obvious lol. The reason I say this is the numerous policies and plans he has been putting in place to touch the lives of the people. But we being the type of people we are, want quick fixes to everything... a 40+ year problem they are willing to recite off the top of their heads, is expected to be eradicated just like that by GEJ.... anyways, as I've said, of all the people squaring up so far for the presidential race, and from their records... from their performance... GEJ is the man to beat.

(Please don't ask me to list the performance(s) of GEJ) lol....
collynzo82:

So you can't list them? lmaoooo. Anyway, You have 1 vote and thats your opinion. Take care.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by huptin(m): 10:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

Is Egun not Yoruba ? Late idddiots like you and your boss will claim Lagos.
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by tawa89(f): 10:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Nawa oo
Re: Speaker Tambuwal Gets OPC Protection by Remarkable: 10:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
real wah!
tawa89:
Nawa oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Unrest In Ladipo Now / 'don't Drag Us Into Your Smear Campaign Against Judiciary' -presidency Warns PDP / Kwara Gov Orders Refund Of Exam Charges To Principals, Vice Principals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.