Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,630 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:11 PM

The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka (8041 Views)

France Is Currently Bombing Nigeria Heavily Today 4th Feb 2015 / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / BOMB-SHELL! The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan- Prof Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by chamboy(m): 12:47am On Nov 03, 2014
With recent developments. I hope all of us know bh is more than wat we think... u guys should check dat bastard Ahmed's tweets
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by chukjojo(m): 1:13am On Nov 03, 2014
Nnaaa, i dont believe this one at all. There must be a mistake somewhere that need to be investigeted.

@ OP is either you mistake a gray heirry old man for prof. Soyinka, or u've decided to name anything that has white heirs and bears Soyinka, or there was interchange of tongue in surgical oparetion conducted in our prof's skull somewhere in US that lead to this cofusion. Thorough ivestigation will prove one of my assessment wright

2 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by cjrane: 3:38am On Nov 03, 2014
akereconfi:

B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!! The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka.

''If the United states citizens decide to be bombing the USA everyday and ready to die, there is nothing Obama can do about it.

The only thing he can do is to urge citizens to report bad people. If citizens refuse to report evil people then there is nothing anyone can do.

Here in the USA in Chicago to be precise more than 10 people are killed everyday and that's the same thing. I am only worried that this is Abuja.

“There are people in power in certain parts of the country, leaders, who quite genuinely and authoritatively hate and cannot tolerate any religion outside their own,”

“When you combine that with the ambitions of a number of people who believe they are divinely endowed to rule the country and who… believe that their religion is above whatever else binds the entire nation together, and somehow the power appears to slip from their hands, then they resort to the most extreme measures.

“Youths who have been indoctrinated right from infancy can be used, and who have been used, again and again to create mayhem in the country”

“Those who have created this faceless army have lost control.”

http://firstclassnewsline..co.uk/2014/06/b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l-north-must-stop.html?spref=fb
Why I adore Prof Wole Soyinka is that he tells it as it is.

No sugar coating or fear of anyone when he wants to speak the truth.

Let those bombing Nigeria hoping that it will cow anyone continue. The worst case scenario is that the country will divide. If they hope that bombing will somehow make others to surrender power, they need to stop taking too much fura and wake up.

5 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Ayomi088(m): 3:43am On Nov 03, 2014
O shocked

Meanwhile, there is Affordable MTN data on offer.....https://www.nairaland.com/1856717/affordable-mtn-data-offer-1gb

Hop in to find out
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 4:04am On Nov 03, 2014
Muslims are the problems of Nigeria. Its so clear as anything.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Joy83(m): 6:19am On Nov 03, 2014
mikeansy:
I am waiting for this election to be over and Jonathan wins a second term in office

The North must do some soul searching and ask the question "was the killings really worth it?"
Honestly, I really wish he wins the election so that, those terrorists disturbing the peace of this Nation will know there is no good gain about terrorism.

3 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by aljharem(m): 6:28am On Nov 03, 2014
Dominiquez:
[s]Muslims are the problems of Nigeria. Its so clear as anything.[/s]

This makes no sense. Likes of OBJ, Fayemi and co are Christians .
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by RockMaxi: 6:31am On Nov 03, 2014
chukjojo:
Nnaaa, i dont believe this one at all. There must be a mistake somewhere that need to be investigeted.
@ OP is either you mistake a gray heirry old man for prof. Soyinka, or u've decided to name anything that has white heirs and bears Soyinka, or there was interchange of tongue in surgical oparetion conducted in our prof's skull somewhere in US that lead to this cofusion. Thorough ivestigation will prove one of my assessment wright

Can you see, their hatred for Prof. Soyinka knows no boundary.

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by joseph1832(m): 6:32am On Nov 03, 2014
bamosagie:
I can't believe that Proffesor Wole Shoyinka actually said this, I mean the prof could not have willingly come to the defence of President Jonathan, the husband of Patience, the enemy of Amaechi. No there must be a mistake somewhere.
The Professor made a big point!. A very lucid one at that!. I believe we as Nigerians know the way many of these christians amd muslims believe their religion to be superior and they waste no time whatsoever in shoving it down peoples throat!.

Of course when Boko Haram started did the northsay anything? Did they make any attempt to stop them? Hell no! They kept mute solely because they weren't attacking muslims. Now Boko Haram doesn't differentiate who's muslim and who's not, they go ahead and kill. If the north had acted when this whole outrage started we'll know be here.

However though GEJ still has some blame, because of lack of response and his gentle nature he actually wasted time in silencing Boko Haram.

If he had acted, Boko Haram would have been "nipped in the bud".

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by joseph1832(m): 6:33am On Nov 03, 2014
Joy83:

Honestly, I really wish he wins the election so that, those terrorists disturbing the peace of this Nation will know there is no good gain about terrorism.
Huh! Listen to yourself, If GEJ wins, this blood sucking terrorists will still continue.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by omenka(m): 6:37am On Nov 03, 2014
And the resident Nairaland PDP e-combatants have been thrown into a frenzy!! cheesycheesy

Very hard to come by news that give any sort of positive account of their boss these days, so regardless of the authenticity of the source of the news, as long as it mentions a prominent Nigerian and doesn't say Jonathan is a failure, they would latch onto it with beligerent vitality!! cheesycheesy

First class news BLOG indeed!! Lmao!!

Even sincere9gerian showed up to take a piece of the pie as well. Times are really HARD. smiley

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by omenka(m): 6:39am On Nov 03, 2014
Dominiquez:
Nah, people that think like you are.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Joy83(m): 6:50am On Nov 03, 2014
joseph1832:
Huh! Listen to yourself, If GEJ wins, this blood sucking terrorists will still continue.
Read my line very well... I didn't say, it won't continue. But their intention of islamization and others would not be achieved.

Good luck to Nigeria!

5 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by joseph1832(m): 6:56am On Nov 03, 2014
Joy83:

Read my line very well... I didn't say, it won't continue. But their intention of islamization and others would not be achieved.

Good luck to Nigeria!
At the detriment of who?. If GEJ can not stop Boko Haram now, I see no reason why he'll be able to do that come 2019, and the number of lives lost will be in thousands...

God forbid bad thing!.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 03, 2014
bamosagie:
I can't believe that Proffesor Wole Shoyinka actually said this, I mean the prof could not have willingly come to the defence of President Jonathan, the husband of Patience, the enemy of Amaechi. No there must be a mistake somewhere.
well a few gullible fellas can be deceived,but every man and fella cannot be deceived.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Joy83(m): 7:13am On Nov 03, 2014
joseph1832:
At the detriment of who?. If GEJ can not stop Boko Haram now, I see no reason why he'll be able to do that come 2019, and the number of lives lost will be in thousands...

God forbid bad thing!.
Now I understand whom you are!!!
Let Buhari come and stop boko haram then, if you sure he will do that.

You are just a typical example of persons the op is preaching to.

God bless Nigeria!

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by ogbronx(m): 7:20am On Nov 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
Its only a mad man that will set his house ablaze only to blame his father. Me personally I don't give a fvck about the happening in the north, let them kill the selves if that would make them happy. APC are just wasting their time with their Buhari madness
This is the exact stand of your president on the insurgency. He doesnt care. The name Buhari u mentioned still remain the only man in politics with outstanding integrity. You have been brainwashed because your mind is too simple to believe that northerners kill themselves and Buhari is the cause. To show you how annoying your stupidity is, you don't know Christians are more affected in the NE states. Let me also confirm your foolishness as gej's is by telling you something you don't know. Do you know that at full scale breakdown of the north, the south would be ravaged by refugees from the northern states? Are you also aware that if the BH finally occupy the northern states, you won't be safe in the south? You will have a similar situation as Israel and the countries around it. Who is Islamizing Nigeria? Its gej due to his failure.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by backtosender: 7:21am On Nov 03, 2014
Truth be told but we knew it for a long time now

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by lanrefront1(m): 7:37am On Nov 03, 2014
source please
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by experimentist: 7:44am On Nov 03, 2014
Mogidi:

No sane human would disagree with the above.
I slightly disagree o bro.. At least America will not sit and allow some certain lunatical terrorists bombing and killing at random without bringing them to the barest minimum.. No American citizen can take over a town or city and declaring independence and hoisting flags. Wole Soyinka sometimes speaks like a MAD man. We all know who started the BH army. The PDP, and the last time I check, GEJ is the leader of PDP so he should either do his job or call his kids to order.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by joseph1832(m): 8:09am On Nov 03, 2014
Joy83:

Now I understand whom you are!!!
Let Buhari come and stop boko haram then, if you sure he will do that.

You are just a typical example of persons the op is preaching to.

God bless Nigeria!
And you my good man are just the typical example of who GEJ and his band of misfits have use to cause untold hardship on the Nigerian masses.

Answer me this one question: why do you support GEJ?.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by 100Cents: 8:33am On Nov 03, 2014
akereconfi:

B-O-M-B-S-H-E-L-L!!! The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka.

''If the United states citizens decide to be bombing the USA everyday and ready to die, there is nothing Obama can do about it.

The only thing he can do is to urge citizens to report bad people. If citizens refuse to report evil people then there is nothing anyone can do.

Here in the USA in Chicago to be precise more than 10 people are killed everyday and that's the same thing. I am only worried that this is Abuja.

“There are people in power in certain parts of the country, leaders, who quite genuinely and authoritatively hate and cannot tolerate any religion outside their own,”

“When you combine that with the ambitions of a number of people who believe they are divinely endowed to rule the country and who… believe that their religion is above whatever else binds the entire nation together, and somehow the power appears to slip from their hands, then they resort to the most extreme measures.

“Youths who have been indoctrinated right from infancy can be used, and who have been used, again and again to create mayhem in the country”

“Those who have created this faceless army have lost control.”

http://firstclassnewsline..co.uk/2014/06/b-o-m-b-s-h-e-l-l-north-must-stop.html?spref=fb

The problem of the North is illiteracy.

I don't want to say poverty because even in the south especially the East, you can't employ poor people to go and kill themselves for nothing..

The North lacks value for life. They were initially supporting boko haram until they became the targets..

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by 100Cents: 8:34am On Nov 03, 2014
tit:
Amaechi must be really tight up.
He has not paid the prof recently.

Funny...
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by 100Cents: 8:39am On Nov 03, 2014
sarutobie:
this picture summarises the thread (whether soyinka actually said it or not)..when some nigerians have already chained the nigerian flag alongside the west and isreal, and labelled them their enemies and you expect them not to support directly or indirectly the actions of Nigeria's enemy (aka boko haram) let those who keep burying their heads in the sand continue.

Those guys are zombies.

I shoot "em all with my Heavy machine in Zombie Vs Soldier...
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by major466(m): 8:43am On Nov 03, 2014
Can't agree with him more. That's the basic truth. There are tons of Boko Haram supporters in the north. Boko haram can only be defeated only if the whole north could resolved among themselves and say enough is enough.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by D9ty7(m): 8:46am On Nov 03, 2014
Is Prof, the father of Amaechi? Its like I don't get you. What has the mentioned pple got to do with the Prof and the issue on ground?
bamosagie:
I can't believe that Proffesor Wole
Shoyinka actually said this, I mean the prof could not have willingly
come to the defence of President Jonathan, the husband of Patience, the
enemy of Amaechi. No there must be a mistake somewhere.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by wordcat(m): 8:47am On Nov 03, 2014
bamosagie:

Soyinka is one man who say things the way they are.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by akereconfi: 8:50am On Nov 03, 2014
omenka:
And the resident Nairaland PDP e-combatants have been thrown into a frenzy!! cheesycheesy

Very hard to come by news that give any sort of positive account of their boss these days, so regardless of the authenticity of the source of the news, as long as it mentions a prominent Nigerian and doesn't say Jonathan is a failure, they would latch onto it with beligerent vitality!! cheesycheesy

First class news BLOG indeed!! Lmao!!

Even sincere9gerian showed up to take a piece of the pie as well. Times are really HARD. smiley

If you read the content of this write up, and you have no bias in you. You wouldn't stoop so low to spew what you just said.

Now even if the source is wrong and it wasn't the Prof that wrote it. Point out what is wrong about the write up. Rather you choose the part of childish accusations.

Don't hate too much, it clouds your sense of reasoning

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by iconize(m): 8:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Nigerians in their usual hypocritical and delusional manner will avoid this thread like a plague or better still spam the thread with jargons in a bid to have the thread deleted.

Create a thread concreted with deceit, lies, hate and gossip, and watch the delusional drunks bombard the thread in droves to spread their usual lies and hate.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by D9ty7(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
When next you are opportuned to subscribe your phone or whatever, please use it wisely and think before you comment. Because I can see you just wasted a part of your 250mb.
Dominiquez:
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by akereconfi: 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
experimentist:
I slightly disagree o bro.. At least America will not sit and allow some certain lunatical terrorists bombing and killing at random without bringing them to the barest minimum.. No American citizen can take over a town or city and declaring independence and hoisting flags. Wole Soyinka sometimes speaks like a MAD man. We all know who started the BH army. The PDP, and the last time I check, GEJ is the leader of PDP so he should either do his job or call his kids to order.

Keep pointing fingers while your house is on fire

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by major466(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2014
chukjojo:

What's this one saying?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

To Avoid Scandal, House Moves To Pass Budget openly / Baro River Port: NIWA Urges Immediate Installation Of Cargo Handling Equipment / The Most Developed State In The South South Region

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.