Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,331 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:32 PM

The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka (8055 Views)

France Is Currently Bombing Nigeria Heavily Today 4th Feb 2015 / North Must Produce President In 2015 – ACF, Others / BOMB-SHELL! The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan- Prof Soyinka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by major466(m): 8:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Dominiquez:
Muslims are the problems of Nigeria. Its so clear as anything.
Some and must of them are in the north. The born to rule elements.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by akereconfi: 8:56am On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:
Nigerians in their usual hypocritical and delusional manner will avoid this thread like a plague or better still spam the thread with jargons in a bid to have the thread deleted.

Create a thread concreted with deceit, lies, hate and gossip, and watch the delusional drunks bombard the thread in droves to spread their usual lies and hate.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

And that's what this Omenka dude is doing already

The facts are crystal clear for him to debate on, but rather he chose the part of political argument.

Shows some Nigerians are so slow

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Joy83(m): 8:58am On Nov 03, 2014
joseph1832:
And you my good man are just the typical example of who GEJ and his band of misfits have use to cause untold hardship on the Nigerian masses.

Answer me this one question: why do you support GEJ?.
Mr Man, I'm not a politician, so I do not support GEJ neither do I support anyone from APC, because at the long run you will realise they are the same fighting for their own livelihood.
I can't be so naive supporting a particular politician in this dispensation we have today. Because they tend to change with time even betray your trust on getting that power. A politician in a party you support today can wake up tomorrow and defect to another party or people you detest before, What will you do?

What I am only against is the intentions those terrorists aim to achieve by kill themselves/masses using religion.

So, I am totally okay with anyone emerges during the election, provided it is not the achievement of aims of those things called boko haram.

2 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by wordcat(m): 8:59am On Nov 03, 2014
experimentist:
MY FATHER sometimes speaks like a MAD man. We all know who started the BH army. The PDP, and the last time I check, IBB ATIKU are leaders of PDP so they should either do their job or call their kids to order.

We know that already, no need telling us grin grin

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by MeAboki(m): 9:01am On Nov 03, 2014
Mumu kids paid to manufacture and spread silly little lies

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by major466(m): 9:03am On Nov 03, 2014
ogbronx:
This is the exact stand of your president on the insurgency. He doesnt care. The name Buhari u mentioned still remain the only man in politics with outstanding integrity.
Buhari’s outstanding integrity? Tell that to the birds.
You have been brainwashed because your mind is too simple to believe that northerners kill themselves and Buhari is the cause. something you don't know.south?
No. You're the ones brainwashed to believe that Buhari got integrity. Besides, majority of those killed in the north are mainly Christians. You think there are no sizable indigenous christian population in the north? Anyway, I don't blame you. You probably never been to the north.

5 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by experimentist: 9:06am On Nov 03, 2014
wordcat:

We know that already, no need telling us grin grin
u be mumu I swear.. Of d highest order sef grin idiort!
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:13am On Nov 03, 2014
[size=15pt]Anyone who knows or reads wole Soyinkas write ups can tell this is fake! How desperate can you people get?? Pathetic Nigerian.

Im not saying the write up has no sense, but you didn't have to be an impostor to pass a message, build ur own reputation and pass your own message, stop tarnishing great peoples reputation with child like reports. [/size]

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by iconize(m): 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
akereconfi:

And that's what this Omenka dude is doing already

The facts are crystal clear for him to debate on, but rather he chose the part of political argument.

Shows some Nigerians are so slow

Nigerians deserve Boko haram and ISIS combined.

If the thread was about their moronic, thieving, sewage-inhaling politicians, you'll surely see them running naked, trying to defend the thieves. So much that they even fabricate sugar-coated lies to keep themselves deep in the delusion tanks.

Nigeria is indeed a cesspit with delusional, dumb and hypocritical, drunks as citizens.

Moronic nation, Moronic peeps!

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by brownlord: 9:14am On Nov 03, 2014
Mogidi:

No sane human would disagree with the above.

sometimes i believe this guys, wole soyinka, falana, asari are all members of this forum, apologies to the prof. that exact phrase i have used it here several times and it's the simple truth.

The boston bombers was apprehended because someone brought out cctv to aid the arrest, if core northern muslims believe bh are freedom fighters noffin anyone can do abt it

5 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by 100Cents: 9:26am On Nov 03, 2014
gratiaeo:
Its only a mad man that will set his house ablaze only to blame his father. Me personally I don't give a fvck about the happening in the north, let them kill the selves if that would make them happy. APC are just wasting their time with their Buhari madness

hehe
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by joseph1832(m): 9:26am On Nov 03, 2014
Joy83:

Mr Man, I'm not a politician, so I do not support GEJ neither do I support anyone from APC, because at the long run you will realise they are the same fighting for their own livelihood.
I can't be so naive supporting a particular politician in this dispensation we have today. Because they tend to change with time even betray your trust on getting that power. A politician in a party you support today can wake up tomorrow and defect to another party or people you detest before, What will you do?

What I am only against is the intentions those terrorists aim to achieve by kill themselves/masses using religion.

So, I am totally okay with anyone emerges during the election, provided it is not the achievement of aims of those things called boko haram.
I share your sentiments... But being totally okay with anyone who emerges as the winner of the 2015 election means you will not VOTE! (In my opinion).

'Anyone' can't be allowed to occupy Aso Rock, because the consequences can be disastrous just as GEJ has proved. We take a stand for something, not just to be nonchalant about it.

I say this that if the muslims in the north have actually spoken against Boko Haram during the era of Muhammad Yusuf, there will be no Boko Haram, but as they didn't....

We should take a stand for something!.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Imoy(m): 9:27am On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
then the VICE PRESIDENT should be the number one suspect since he is among them??instead of you people to tell GEJ and his people to fight the war against terrorism you people are busy making excuse for their stupidity and lack of vision and foresight....so what it means now is that if the northerners as wole soyinka claimed continue to sponsor boko haram then it means our Jonathan will not be able to do anything since putting blame on some certain part of the country is what he knows how to do best...why can't they deal with the people involved since they claim they know them??that shows how weak our government is...who cares whether the northerners are involved or not what nigerians are asking is for the government to provide us stable security and fight terrorism...and a government that cannot do that is a FAILURE...THERE WAS A COUNTRY

How do u intend to fight terrorism wen the terrorist mingle with the so called civilians, and the most annoying part is that the civilians are unwilling to give useful information to the security agents due to fear of been killed.

In america today if there is victory over terrorism, the citizens played a very important role in giving out useful information leading to the arrest and prosecution of the terrorist.

So the proff is right. The north should stop blaming Gej.

If and wen they are ready to stop this madness they will help the govt and not by criticizing it.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Joy83(m): 9:43am On Nov 03, 2014
joseph1832:
I share your sentiments... But being totally okay with anyone who emerges as the winner of the 2015 election means you will not VOTE! (In my opinion).

'Anyone' can't be allowed to occupy Aso Rock, because the consequences can be disastrous just as GEJ has proved. We take a stand for something, not just to be nonchalant about it.

I say this that if the muslims in the north have actually spoken against Boko Haram during the era of Muhammad Yusuf, there will be no Boko Haram, but as they didn't....

We should take a stand for something!.
Frankly speaking, your opinion is right. Though I wish to vote but my location during that election would be very far away from my polling unit that time. Politicians of today's politics do not worth dying for.
Nevertheless, God's will for Nigeria will be done during that time.
#shalom
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 9:48am On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

Lets hope he maintains it because trust me, he and Falana are very useless people looking for something to eat.
I can now boldly reach a logical conclusion that u are a REAL FO.OL ,calling a respectable man that can feed ur whole generation a hungry man ...it's pathetic. ....so anytime soyinka is a against ur opinion he is hungry but when in support,he is a saint?that shows ur level of stupidity. ......U NEED TO GO AND DI฿E!

2 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Nobody: 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
[quote author=D9ty7 post=27681527]When next you are opportuned to subscribe your phone or whatever, please use it wisely and think before you comment. Because I can see you just wasted a part of your 250mb. [/quote

This is my opinion and not yours.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by joseph1832(m): 9:50am On Nov 03, 2014
Joy83:

Frankly speaking, your opinion is right. Though I wish to vote but my location during that election would be very far away from my polling unit that time. Politicians of today's politics do not worth dying for.
Nevertheless, God's will for Nigeria will be done during that time.
#shalom
Amen brother, Amen!.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by aljharem(m): 9:53am On Nov 03, 2014
Ayus34:
I can now boldly reach a logical conclusion that u are a REAL FO.OL ,calling a respectable man that can feed ur whole generation a hungry man ...it's pathetic. ....so anytime soyinka is a against ur opinion he is hungry but when in support,he is a saint?that shows ur level of stupidity. ......U NEED TO GO AND DI฿E!

And you need to go fall sick and die.

Soyinka has made himself an APC attack dog and I will not respect a man that has sold himself so cheaply just like his brother in law Falana. Both useless to me until they trace back their steps

Soyinka and Falana are meant to be elder statemen and mentors. They are meant to be apolitical not support a party

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by abacrested(f): 10:39am On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
then the VICE PRESIDENT should be the number one suspect since he is among them??instead of you people to tell GEJ and his people to fight the war against terrorism you people are busy making excuse for their stupidity and lack of vision and foresight....so what it means now is that if the northerners as wole soyinka claimed continue to sponsor boko haram then it means our Jonathan will not be able to do anything since putting blame on some certain part of the country is what he knows how to do best...why can't they deal with the people involved since they claim they know them??that shows how weak our government is...who cares whether the northerners are involved or not what nigerians are asking is for the government to provide us stable security and fight terrorism...and a government that cannot do that is a FAILURE...THERE WAS A COUNTRY
going through the comments, one realises you seems to be the only remaining fool bold enough to comment. I decided not to comment again on this forum because I realised that majority here are either ignorant of past and present happenings in Nigeria or they are being induced by the power hungry canals. Move around the country and you'll realise that in terms of infrastructure, we are improving. On my way to China on Saturday I saw massive work going on at MM2 lagos (ironically the same company doing the same pattern of work at ghuanzou international airport), the federal roads are better although work is still going on in every part of the country. You don't stay in one of the remote northern or southern states to misinform others because your opportuned to. The truth are been reveled gradually

5 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by kenex4ever(m): 10:41am On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:
u bomb urselves n u xpect him to bring u back to life? Nanzenz

4 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Tintinix: 10:48am On Nov 03, 2014
tit:
Amaechi must be really tight up.
He has not paid the prof recently.

Upper cut and Under the belt!

Technical knock out.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by johnbuck81(m): 10:51am On Nov 03, 2014
buhari & bokoharam disciples don hide their head 4rm dis truthful thread.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Tintinix: 10:54am On Nov 03, 2014
Sincere9gerian:
That is the truth and nothing but the truth. After all, sovereignty lies with the people. If certain people, because of religion, chose bokoharam over Nigeria, then there's nothing the commander in chief or the military can do about that. After all in some countries, the people have forced their president to either resign or flee the country. The president is also an ordinary human being with no supernatural powers.

Anyway, Now that the cease fire has failed due to bokoharam reneging, may God punish any Northerner or any Nigerian who talks of negotiations, carrot and stick, soft approach or compares bokoharam with Nigeria Delta militancy.

Meanwhile, I expect APC dogs to avoid this thread because they are ENEMIES of the truth

Oh didnt you hear that they (APC) are asking the President to account for the money paid to the "fake Negotiator".. that is where their focus lies.. not on the Lives at stake, whether in captivity or potentially to be murdered victims of BH tomorrow.

Very Shameful.... i wonder if there is not right thinking unbiased person who can advise them of the impact of what they are about to do or say....

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by D9ty7(m): 11:07am On Nov 03, 2014
Opinion indeed! Do you have to go religious in your comments? I know you are a christian because your parents are christians. But don't forget that if your parents are muslims from birth and still are, you will also be a muslim.[quote author=Dominiquez post=27683169][/quote] I still stand on my previous comment. Think!
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by omicron(m): 11:54am On Nov 03, 2014
mikeansy:
I am waiting for this election to be over and Jonathan wins a second term in office

The North must do some soul searching and ask the question "was the killings really worth it?"
that is if things doesnt get out of hand by then
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by 9jii(m): 12:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sorry people we tracked the source of this post, it's coming from Baby Factory in Anambra state.
Sorry for wasting your time.

1 Like

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Mariecakes(f): 12:26pm On Nov 03, 2014
the north should not bomb Nigeria..YES...they shuld not blamr jonathan, NO..they should bomb him sef..
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by wordcat(m): 12:44pm On Nov 03, 2014
experimentist:
I be mumu I swear.. Of d highest order as a matter of fact grin idiort!

No wonder cheesy cheesy
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by ogmask: 1:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
wakacome:

This is the kind of comment i do not like. Befor i start let me remind all that am not in any political party. You can check my record on NL, which by the way tilted towards the APC up till i saw what u posted up here.

Infact Jonathan will remain there even if he is deaf and dumb. Too much of all this nonsense. You see pple who are bent on bringing this govt down forcefully and u are saying the president is not doing enough. Was it in Jonathans time that sharia law came onboard? Was it Jonathan that put sharia in our constitution, which they are clinging on to now. Is it Jonathan that caused the mess in this country where even u talkng now has falling to the tricks of the north. This country is a circular state and not a muslim state.

Enough is enough. Christians and other religions must rise up against this heartless cowards who hide under islam to wreck havoc in nigeria. What will the APC do that Jonathan has not done. Let them tell us what they will do differently when they take over power. Nigeria belong to all of us so if they cant profer solution now while the war is on they should forever remain silent. Period!

6 Likes

Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Ayus34(m): 3:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
aljharem:

And you need to go fall sick and die.

Soyinka has made himself an APC attack dog and I will not respect a man that has sold himself so cheaply just like his brother in law Falana. Both useless to me until they trace back their steps

Soyinka and Falana are meant to be elder statemen and mentors. They are meant to be apolitical not support a party
a deluded one like u,who did not know where he emanate from is not what of my response. ....u need to check ur useless skull to know who the Bleep gave birth to a buffoon like u.
when anyone from ur generation can boast of a success story,then u can know who the great SOYINKA IS......that personality don't come from a god forsaken family like urs!!!
AL HARAM!!!
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Mogidi: 4:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
brownlord:

sometimes i believe this guys, wole soyinka, falana, asari are all members of this forum, apologies to the prof. that exact phrase i have used it here several times and it's the simple truth.

The boston bombers was apprehended because someone brought out cctv to aid the arrest, if core northern muslims believe bh are freedom fighters noffin anyone can do abt it

Abi o my brother.
Re: The North Must Stop Bombing Nigeria & Blaming Jonathan. - Prof Wole Soyinka by Orunto: 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
You see, that's a man of Knowledge, of Wisdom and of Understanding telling these Arab incited Northerners to stop killing themselves and their heritage for nothing. A word is enough for the wise.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking: At Last Akpabio Wins Re Election / 2023: North Has No Justification To Remain In Power - Tanko Yakassai / Abia Govt Bans Unauthorised Use Of Public Schools, Stadia For Campaign Rallies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.