Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,969 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:59 AM

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com (4444 Views)

Governor Darius Ishaku Visits Buhari - Pictures / Rivers State Indigenes Stage Welcome Back Rally For President Buhari (pictures) / Niger Delta Youths Show Their Support For President Buhari (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by mediahubng(m): 4:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
There is a popular igbo saying that says that when one is where he/she is, where he isn’t will be so enticing to him/her

This was the case with some of us that voted for the present administration.Yes, Goodluck‘s administration wasn’t perfect. It had issues but made lots of improvements in so many ways i wouldn’t want to start mentioning. But just like Christ, Nigerians chose to crucify him for the many sins he didn’t commit alone. Lets not go there now guys.

Meanwhile, here are the pictures that helped to win many Nigerians over to Mr Buhari during the last presidential elections.

In this pictures, he looked as if he was the messiah that have come to liberate us from the clutches of PDP and if you may, GEJ. But here we are my people with the inflation sky rocking, the naira nose diving from where it was before ‘Baba go slow‘ came into office. etc.

Not here to preach, teach or trade blames. see the pictures after the cut.

Read full article on: http://www.verge24.com

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by mediahubng(m): 4:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by mengho(m): 4:40pm On Jan 14, 2017
Sai Baba
Impact am voting him again d next election, us farmers are very proud of dis dude grin

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by Nutase: 4:56pm On Jan 14, 2017
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by emmasege: 4:59pm On Jan 14, 2017
@ OP, if he wasn't repackaged like an expired product (that he is) in a fancy container, how would the mumus have fallen for his deceit? You even forgot to upload the one where he removed his cap in Okorocha's ((Govt House) chapel.

This is how you know the difference BETWEEN a deceitful PMB and a real GEJ. When last did anyone see Buhari adorning himself in Igbo or Yoruba or any other tribe's attire in Aso Rock? He's unlike his predecessor who in the spirit of nationalism dress like Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba, even at Federal Executive Council (FEC) meetings.

The adage " a leopard never changes its spot" is ever true. You can't make a nationalist from a man who's so reclusive and tribalistic. And that's what has affected him in government. People are accusing him of nepotism, forgetting that he doesn't know people whom he can trust,outside of his zone. A man who mixes well with other tribes would've had no problem picking people of likeminds whom he can trust from any region of the country.

In short, I can't think of any popular northern politician that is more reclusive, solitary, conservative and vindictive than this president who is the worst in Nigeria's history.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by TeleboiZ005(m): 5:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
J
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by fallout87: 5:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
That's a 5000 US dollar Tom Ford suit that he is wearing.

He said he didn't have the money to pay for his registration and had to take loan.

Wonders

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by jieta: 5:08pm On Jan 14, 2017
mengho:
Sai Baba
Impact am voting him again d next election, us farmers are very proud of dis dude grin
you are right, farmers are the ones enjoying this administration. because when i go to the market to sell my produce i praise God,thank buhari and bless those that join hand together to bring buhari into power bt when I intend to buy other valuable i begin to wonder if those people that vote him into power are normal.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by mynd1(f): 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
God bless Mr president
God bless nigeria.
Thunder fire any Mr president haters.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by NaMeAboki: 5:13pm On Jan 14, 2017
PMB all the way.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by IVORY2009(m): 5:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
mynd1:
God bless Mr president
God bless nigeria.
Thunder fire any Mr president haters.
bros how far? Long time oo shocked
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by mynd1(f): 5:39pm On Jan 14, 2017
IVORY2009:

bros how far? Long time oo shocked
Lol. Fine jare. Happy new year. cheesy
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by vedaxcool(m): 6:27pm On Jan 14, 2017
PMB sharing sense to wailing zombies

3 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by leofab(f): 9:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Funny
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by Nobody: 9:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
fallout87:
That's a 5000 US dollar Tom Ford suit that he is wearing.

He said he didn't have the money to pay for his registration and had to take loan.

Wonders
Correct man. cool

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by GMBuhari: 10:02pm On Jan 14, 2017
Stupiiid fuckersss on a stupid thread
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:21pm On Jan 14, 2017
Buhari is a delusional terrorist

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by KidsNEXTdoor: 10:23pm On Jan 14, 2017
GMBuhari:
Stupiiid fuckersss on a stupid thread
Buhari is the real shekau

3 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by blazer234: 5:17am On Jan 15, 2017
NaMeAboki:
PMB all the way.

Go through the pictures you posted and ask yourself a sincere question if they reflect what is happening in Nigeria today under the nose of this dullard fool of a president.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by azimibraun: 5:20am On Jan 15, 2017
Hate will drive you to Hell.

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by NaMeAboki: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

Go through the pictures you posted and ask yourself a sincere question if they reflect what is happening in Nigeria today under the nose of this dullard fool of a president.

If I didn't I wouldn't have posted the pictures; your problem is that your hatred for him wouldn't allow you see same.

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by azimibraun: 5:23am On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

He will be your President till 2019 if God doesn't call him. You must love andd respect him. And am so sure it's confused admiration. You just use hate to express your love for him. Just imagine the time it took you to conceive this post, gather those fotos and all. That is what one does for true love.

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by mediahubng(m): 8:57am On Jan 15, 2017
lalasticlala mynd44
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by blazer234: 9:01am On Jan 15, 2017
azimibraun:
He will be your President till 2019 if God doesn't call him. You must love andd respect him. And am so sure it's confused admiration. You just use hate to express your love for him. Just imagine the time it took you to conceive this post, gather those fotos and all. That is what one does for true love.

It looks like your forehead hit the ground when you fell from your mom's back. Is it me that gather useless pictures or you? Yes, he will be president since he is good at rigging and oppressing opposition using military. If he continues using inec to right elections, of course he will be a president for life. And you and your next generation will buy 1 satchet of pure water for 500 naira. That is how stupid you are. Eeediotic Fulani cow.

4 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by blazer234: 9:05am On Jan 15, 2017
NaMeAboki:

If I didn't I wouldn't have posted the pictures; your problem is that your hatred for him wouldn't allow you see same.

Your naira has become 500 per dollar. Salary is not enough to buy 1 bag of rice. Kerosene is 300 naira per liter. Government workers are owed up to 5 months salary. Inflation rate is at its highest in 11 years in the history of Nigeria. Electricity is getting poorer by the day. Many workers have lost their jobs. Many companies have left Nigeria since buhari the dullard came to power.

Can you also see these things, or you are too mentally blind to see them.?

3 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by fSociety: 9:16am On Jan 15, 2017
Sai baba. Let his policies keep peppering all of you in that country. grin
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by Yujin(m): 12:21pm On Jan 15, 2017
The most hilarious of all the pix is that one PMB was depicted as a mechanic fixing a dilapidated car handed to him by GEJ. I would like to see a present depiction of that cartoon. Buhari has destroyed Nigeria with his utterances and actions. Nepotism, tribalism, cronyism and religious favouritism has killed Nigeria. Anyone who tells you this Nigeria will get better without the fundamental issues besetting her js solved, such a person is only deceiving you. Death to the evil contraption.

1 Like

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by NaMeAboki: 8:55pm On Jan 15, 2017
blazer234:

Your naira has become 500 per dollar. Salary is not enough to buy 1 bag of rice. Kerosene is 300 naira per liter. Government workers are owed up to 5 months salary. Inflation rate is at its highest in 11 years in the history of Nigeria. Electricity is getting poorer by the day. Many workers have lost their jobs. Many companies have left Nigeria since buhari the dullard came to power.

Can you also see these things, or you are too mentally blind to see them.?

Take your complaint to that Clueless President Jonathan who looted and squandered your today and future away, then thank God for sending us Buhari to help stop the rot; otherwise Nigeria would have long been declared bankrupt by now.
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by Nobody: 9:16pm On Jan 15, 2017
this buratai guy black hen
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by blazer234: 1:50pm On Jan 16, 2017
NaMeAboki:

Take your complaint to that Clueless President Jonathan who looted and squandered your today and future away, then thank God for sending us Buhari to help stop the rot; otherwise Nigeria would have long been declared bankrupt by now.

Read your comments again and you will ask yourself why your life is this useless. After 2 years in power. All you still do is to blame past administration? Shame on you and everything you stand for.

3 Likes

Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by naijaking1: 2:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
We Barack Obama's campaign machinery for dressing him up like that, so that he could win some degree of acceptance
Re: 6 Buhari's Pictures That ruined Nigeria - Verge24.com by KINGwax007(m): 2:09pm On Jan 16, 2017
mengho:
Sai Baba
don't mind those idiots that live on handouts.

I am voting you again...

Recession no dey here o

www.garriprocessing..com

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

How I Was Robbed By Two IPOB Members Today / "Only SE Senators And Reps Can Make Biafra Happen" Senator Tejuoso / I Hate Myself For Campaigning And Voting For Buhari & APC!!!.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.