Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! (7105 Views)

I Am Cheating On My Wife And Having The Best Sex Of My Life. / Help, My Girlfriend Thinks Am Cheating / My Girlfriend Thinks I Love Her Beacuse She Is Too Beautiful. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by agina22(m): 10:52pm On Nov 19, 2008
I have tried to explain to her a thousand and one times that i have no other person, she has not seen me kissing another girl but she believes that i am cheating. She loves me so much and i know that, she said she does not want heart break. Deep down inside of me, i know i am not seeing anybody else. I discharged all the girls i had something to do because of her. One day she came to my house and said she can't continue the relationship because she cant trust me even though she loves me. I begged and cried, she was adamant and i wiped my tears off my eyes and told her to get away. She got to the gate and she refused to go. Finally she begged and said she does not know what came over her. She loves me but she does not trust me, i don't know why.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by 190: 11:36pm On Nov 19, 2008
men, investigate her and u wont be suprised shes cheatin, people who tend not 2 trust their patners are actually scared of loosin dem cos thats their game, wen i was cheatin on my girl i used 2 shout and watch her every move bt im changed now, i can trust her, she says u cheat cos dats what she does, Gawd i hate ur GF

1 Like

Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by tobinson: 12:09am On Nov 20, 2008
Wel u hav 2 stay cool wit her coz i bliv in 1 thing luv is d most powerful thing da bind 2 ppl. So boi let her see reason 2 her mistake 1st
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by tobinson: 12:13am On Nov 20, 2008
Den take ha 2 a very cool place talk 2 ha nd xpress hw mĂșch u lov ha.most important tel ha sweet word and sum word u av never said 2 ha b4.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by Tatase(f): 1:17am On Nov 20, 2008
190:

men, investigate her and u wont be suprised shes cheatin, people who tend not 2 trust their patners are actually scared of loosin them because thats their game, when i was cheatin on my girl i used 2 shout and watch her every move bt I'm changed now, i can trust her, she says u cheat because that is what she does, Gawd i hate ur girlfriend

I agree with this.

However, quick question, do you have a history of cheating? Or being a player as in in the past? Because that may be why she has problems trusting you. It could be that she hasn't really forgotten about your past. if you're actually not cheating and SHE's not cheating either and you've told her that you're faithful to her, and the two of you are so miserable about the lack of trust, then you should take a break from the relationship where she can have the space or time to deal with whatever personal/psychological issues she has and decide whether she wants to risk trusting you and putting her faith in you. Like I think she needs time to decide whether she can learn to trust you or whether it's better for both your peace of mind and sanity to just call it quits. I think that's the best thing for the both of you.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by Ben13: 9:58am On Nov 20, 2008
@topic

prove her wrong!
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by whitelexi(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2008
Start preparing your exit strategy. When they start accusing, they've started 3rd party relations [or are considering it at least]. Only the really immature and inexperienced people do this because they dont know how else to end anything they already have with u except to bring on allegations and accusations. The general perception here is to not make it look like they cheated and so broke your heart, so they console themselves by using some sort of reverse psychology - accusing u of doing exactly what they are planing. Experience with women has opened my eye to that reality.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 20, 2008
Tatase:

I agree with this.

However, quick question, do you have a history of cheating? Or being a player as in in the past? Because that may be why she has problems trusting you. It could be that she hasn't really forgotten about your past. if you're actually not cheating and SHE's not cheating either and you've told her that you're faithful to her, and the two of you are so miserable about the lack of trust, then you should take a break from the relationship where she can have the space or time to deal with whatever personal/psychological issues she has and decide whether she wants to risk trusting you and putting her faith in you. Like I think she needs time to decide whether she can learn to trust you or whether it's better for both your peace of mind and sanity to just call it quits. I think that's the best thing for the both of you.

Right on . . . you do have a point smiley

@ Poster are you a 'ladies man' ? . . some ladies find it difficult to date 'hot' guys . . and vice versa. Maybe she loves you but cant stand the pressure of you being the most wanted guy who's porbably being modest by settling for her. She's obviously insecure and I think you need to put in more effort into convincing her that she's only one you want.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by smooooooth: 12:57pm On Nov 20, 2008
@post

you sound like a cheetah! cheesy
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by roots: 1:26pm On Nov 20, 2008
U can't trust anyone in this world, except GOD smiley.
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by Nautillus(m): 4:41pm On Nov 20, 2008
Your gal's crazy / paranoid and a hyper skitzophrenic bordering on being demential . . .simple
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by smooooooth: 4:44pm On Nov 20, 2008
Nautillus:

Your girl's crazy / paranoid and a hyper skitzophrenic bordering on being demential . . .simple

you and this you wicked grammer! grin
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by ogazi007(m): 5:30pm On Nov 20, 2008
bro,i tink i have the antidote.u can only suspend her disbelief by doing direct opposite of the crime she accuses u of, trust me,she will beginning to trust u the way we all trust obama
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by iice(f): 3:11am On Nov 21, 2008
Yikes!
So this where all the energy goes to undecided
Re: My Girlfriend Thinks I Am Cheating! by Infoseye(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2008
@poster If I was in your shoes I will deliberately cheat on her and tell her right in her face I cheated on you do u trust me now? grin am telling you if u do this or frame it up either way she will never doubt u again even though u did wink

(1) (Reply)

'just Tell Me What's On Your Mind?' - True Meaning? / How Do You Stay A Virgin Till 30? / Girls, How Do You Make A Guy Know You Like Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.