Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,988 members, 7,817,910 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria (38406 Views)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
you took the words out of my mouth

I don't agree with this assertion.Self development is all that matters in life regardless of your institution

Exactly!

That's why the under-rated AAUA and ABSU graduates disgraced the so-called best Universities listed by OP in the Law school. undecided
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Truman155(m): 10:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Its like this is the trending stuff in nigeria now
1the hardest university to get admision into
2the easiest university to get admision into
3the most *%bla bla bla§¿ uni in nigeria
and u will see folks fighting over it
as at today this is the 3rd variant of this same topic on nairaland anyway #i schooled in france

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 11:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

Exactly!

That's why the under-rated AAUA and ABSU graduates disgraced the so-called best Universities listed by OP in the Law school. undecided
lemme use myself as an example, I'm a polytechnic student and I have developed myself to an extent that people even find it difficult to believe I'm a polytechnic student.. Does it mean my sch should be at the top when rating polytechnics by hierarchy ?

*** all this things boils down to self development**

6 Likes

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by freshness2020: 11:02pm On Nov 03, 2014
There is nothing different btw this thrash and ♈όϋ . I just checked Ūя̲̅ DP!
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:05pm On Nov 03, 2014
tosyne2much:
lemme use myself as an example, I'm a polytechnic student and I have developed myself to an extent that people even find it difficult to believe I'm a polytechnic student.. Does it mean by sch should be included when rating polytechnics by hierarchy ?

*** all this things boils down to self development**

True!

I was surprised when I saw it on your diary.
No school is an island.

Every school has an undergraduate who can't construct simple sentence and vice versa.

2 Likes

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by tosyne2much(m): 11:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
FrancisTony:

True!

I was surprised when I saw it on your diary.
No school is an island.

Every school has an undergraduate who can't construct simple sentence and vice versa.
that's it my broda.. I'm just fed up of this whole shiiiit

Today, University students are superior to Polytechnic students

2moro, Private university graduates are far better than state university graduates

A day after 2moro, Polytechnic students are practically oriented than university students

Next week, it's easier to make first class in Private universities than state or federal universities

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by mesoade(m): 11:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
you chose 10 varsities when the topic was about 5?...hmmm...are you afraid of offending anyone?just asking...
No, . . I just feel the need to mention the rest
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
op,where is uniben on your list?

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by wierdpsycho: 11:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
alexis007:
the thunder has already about roasting your destiny for quoting me.point out where i said unilag graduates are useless and the i'd pause the thunder with my remote controller......get pained 4 all i care;while UNILAG graduates aren't useless,they also aren't the best.PERIOD!

yeah yeah..... look at people like tosyne007 and 2sexi............ once again thou.art an idioooot
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by muaa(f): 12:02am On Nov 04, 2014
Talata mafara polytechnic
Hassan usman katsina polytechnic
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 12:36am On Nov 04, 2014
wierdpsycho:

yeah yeah..... look at people like tosyne007 and 2sexi............ once again thou.art an idioooot
hmmmm?
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by wierdpsycho: 12:42am On Nov 04, 2014
2sexi:
hmmmm?
my oga....... sorry for d unneccesary mention......... i just wanted to give an example of a successful person which was you grin
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:30am On Nov 04, 2014
wierdpsycho:
my oga....... sorry for d unneccesary mention......... i just wanted to give an example of a successful person which was you grin
Lol... bros, I don't have time for threads like this, one riddled with foolishness and miasma. Most Nigerians are foolishly stupid. Tomorrow, it will be thread for Nigeria VS Ghana; Nigeria is better than Ghana... blah blah.

How does that improve the life of an average Nigerian? With the astronomical increase of unemployment in Nigeria across the length and breath of this country, f00l gather around carcass like vultures to feed on dead remains.

Their leader and busy planning how to use them and insult their intelligence in the forthcoming election and here they are talking nonsense... Fools who can't even fight or demand for their rights are here talking.

Bunch of educated illiterates.. Rubbish!

That's why Sagamite call a lot of people on nairaland FVCKTARDS!

I don't believe a school makes anyone better without innate willingness and personal efforts to absorb information. No tome abeg.

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by wierdpsycho: 1:33am On Nov 04, 2014
2sexi:
Lol... bros, I don't have time for threads like this, one riddled with foolishness and miasma. Most Nigerians are foolishly stupid. Tomorrow, it will be thread for Nigeria VS Ghana; Nigeria is better than Ghana... blah blah.

How does that improve the life of an average Nigerian? With the astronomical increase of unemployment in Nigeria across the length and breath of this country, f00l gather around carcass like vultures to feed on dead remains.

Their leader and busy planning how to use them and insult their intelligence in the forthcoming election and here they are talking nonsense... Fools who can't even fight or demand for their rights are here talking.

Bunch of educated illiterates.. Rubbish!

That's why Sagamite call a lot of people on nairaland FVCKTARDS!

I don't believe a school makes anyone better without innate willingness and personal efforts to absorb information. No tome abeg.
this is why thou art my mentor.......
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 2:27am On Nov 04, 2014
abujamal:
in term of poly: Yabatech
Yabatech? Not close....not @ all

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 2:32am On Nov 04, 2014
tosyne2much:
you took the words out of my mouth

I don't agree with this assertion.Self development is all that matters in life regardless of your institution
i could not agree more
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Myque1(m): 5:03am On Nov 04, 2014
Again, I do not see FUTO. That school is in the business of putting out the best of brains every year. I know because I have seen. UNN, UNILAG, UI & OAU have also been commendable. But then, all of them are first generation universities, so you shouldn't expect anything less. All other FUTs should also be worthy of commendation. I don't really care for a ranking, I just won't agree with a top 5 without FUTO. Jah Bless!
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Smily202(m): 5:46am On Nov 04, 2014
Nonessential
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by fyneboi79(m): 8:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Bale1:
I have not met any one from that poly
You have just committed d fallacy of hasty generalisation. Just because you have met one or two polished people from these universities doesnt mean ‎u should hastily conclude that all graduates from that school are polished.

Kunle is from Unikill,
Kunle is well read and polished,
Therefore every graduate of Unikill is well read and polished. undecided

So with this I can also conclude that graduates from ur school are not intelligent. Simple grin (that is if ‎u r a graduate)

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Giwayusuf17(m): 9:02am On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=learnine post=27693412]I have seen graduates from many schools in nigeria but I can bet you that graduates from the universities listed below always stand out among their peers in terms of excellent and discipline in their work place

1.UNN
2.UI
3.OAU
4.Unilorin
5.CONVENANT UNIVERSITY

the polytechnic, Ibadan aswell have good products
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by leshluap(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2014
OP u are almost correct, just that the right arrangement is like this.
UNIBEN
UI
OAU
UNILAG
UNN
UNILORIN.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by ditossyn(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2014
Why is nobody saying anything bout BABCOCK UNI
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Dammytrager(m): 9:28am On Nov 04, 2014
*grabs mic
the top 5 are

OAU
UI
ABU
Unilag
UNN

thank you
*drops mic

3 Likes

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by maly: 9:29am On Nov 04, 2014
What about OSCOTECH

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by oyeludef(m): 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Na which school nabsprada go self dat girl na one of d best graduate wey me i don see o. Vote beauty +brain , vote nabsprada for miss nairaland 2014.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 04, 2014
Why is all this d*ck measuring threads making frontpage as of late.
All schools have it's fair share of the brilliant and dull students.
Even those who graduated with pass and third class would be living on the glory of others and claiming their schools churns out the best graduates in Nigeria grin grin grin grin
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by runtinxnigga(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2014
FEDPONEK. Federal Polytechnic Nekede Owerri. The Best of all Polytechnics

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Anyi3(m): 9:32am On Nov 04, 2014
FUTO has high graduate prospects in terms of engineering
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:33am On Nov 04, 2014
Top 5 Best school in Nigeria;
1. OOU( Olabisi Onabanjo University)
2. OSU( Ogun State University)
3.OOU( Olabisi Onabanjo University)
4.OSU( Ogun State University)
5. OOU(Olabisi Onabanjo University)

Thank you
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by slimmingcare(f): 9:34am On Nov 04, 2014
What parameter did u use to arrive at this?
Ibadan poly and yabatech has been producing best ICAN students.
I will advice you to use the standard of teaching or lecturing.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by kingsman66(m): 9:35am On Nov 04, 2014
As far as am consign polytechnics graduates are far better than universities graduates............no matter the state the exit from simple:

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by oskaaay(m): 9:36am On Nov 04, 2014
the school matters as much as individual personal development. hope not to discourage others.

Weel you can Get Free Foreign UK Phone number that redirect to your Nigeria phone FREE at https://www.nairaland.com/1980840/get-free-foreign-uk-phone

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / How To Spread Your Song And Become Popular / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.