Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,754 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria (38426 Views)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Habibuisah1(m): 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
What abt ATBU

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 1:48pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bale1:
Top 5 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria By Graduate Quality

I have seen graduates from many schools in nigeria but I can bet you that graduates from the universities listed below always stand out among their peers in terms of excellent and discipline in their work places.

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

Also for poly I will say there is just one
1. AUCHI poly
who r u? R u a HR manager? Even if u r, have employed graduates frm all nigerian universities? Any wise person will know dat a student's intelligence is not dependent on d nigerian university he is in. Even d rating of universities in nigeria is based on web presence- which does not account for d IQ of d students, d structures in d school, the no of professors in d school or even outstanding achievements by d students in technology. So if u come here to say dat ur school is ranked no 1 in nigeria and for dat it d best then all I can tell u is dat u r CONFUSED.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Emodeee: 2:44pm On Nov 04, 2014
kristen12:

Hehehehecheesy funny dudegringrin, oshe

sweet gal, let's CONNECT lyk we r a KID. What's dat ur e-mail address?
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by AderibigbeAAA(m): 2:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
Best Graduate?
That criteria may look ambiguous because Alumni and quality of recent graduates in term of intelligence and sound mind

FOR ALUMNI

1. ABU
(over 80% of the who is who in Northern Nigeria are alumni of ABU )

2. UI
(the school as Alumni everywhere in this country you can think of, most academic n top officials in States, private and even other federal universities are Alumni of UI ) also has one of the best post graduate program which gives it opportunity to use other first degree holders of other schools as Alumni too

3. UNILAG

4. OAU

5. UNN ( Soludo and the likes )

BASED ON QUALITY OF RECENT GRADUATE

1. UI

2. UNN

3. OAU

4. UniLag

Please I strongly disagree with anyone that add Unilorin to the list in either way because in terms of Alumni, Unilorin can't stand many federal universities

When it comes to the quality of recent graduate in terms of being Sound and intelligent, an average Unilorin graduate is nothing to write home about. those on NL should give you a view of their mentality and level of intelligence

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by smallrincowis16(m): 2:58pm On Nov 04, 2014
you all not serious. where is fedepe. ede osun as a polytechnic
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by damymeg: 3:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
yes, it is good to graduate from one of the reputable institutions,what next? read these;fybcorner.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Bale1(m): 3:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
freshness2020:
There is nothing different btw this thrash and ♈όϋ . I just checked Ūя̲̅ DP!
thank you sir
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 3:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
Arrant nonsense of list upon list from people of best school or best that. To me, FutMinna comes first,the rest may follow
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 4:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
abheey11:
I'm nw convinced dat d pple I dis houx r bias and easternax. Hw culd u av include unn in dat list? Gt sumtn clear nw. D best skool in nigeria is unilag, dereafta u can cal oau and ui. Hw can u include unn dat produces local graduates dat cabt even speak proper english witout u knwoing dem b omo ibo. Abegi.... Any unilag product r alwaiz expose,veri sound, intelignt and smart in evri areas of life, and dats wot educatn is all about. Educatn simply means to be enlightend. Bt wen u talk of unn product, infact dy can yellow shirt on red trouser... If u r educatd, it must afect evri area of ur life and pple must c it in u....
the most horredous comment i've seen in a long time. Stirring up a hornet's nest. I'll just watch and see
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by francileudo(m): 4:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
I hate threads such as this, what is ur basis?
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by hausadreturn(m): 4:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
simpleseyi:
YabaTech is the first higher institution in Nigeria, if you think it is not the best, then ask your professors either in UniLag, UNN, OAU, Covenant, ABU or where ever, they will tell you that they graduated from YabaTech.
wrong! Very wrong!! Very very wrong!!!
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by sexypast: 5:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bale1:

I have seen graduates from many schools in nigeria but I can bet you that graduates from the universities listed below always stand out among their peers in terms of excellent and discipline in their work places.

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

1. AUCHI poly

I'm not too sure what your criteria was for this list, but I'm very sure they are not based on facts. By facts I mean, performance at the national professional exams. As far as Nigeria is concerned, that will be the best yardstick for measuring which school is better than which. Also, I must reiterate that even at that, you cannot generalize the schools. You have to take each course or field and look at which school is the best in that field. For instance, in the field of accounting prior to 1995, Yabatech was the best in the nation. From, 1996 till 2007 before I left the country, Laspotech was the best in the same field of accounting going by ICAN records. So, if you must put up any school, it must be based on facts and not because you or someone in your family attended that school.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 6:40pm On Nov 04, 2014
2sexi:
Lol... bros, I don't have time for threads like this, one riddled with foolishness and miasma. Most Nigerians are foolishly stupid. Tomorrow, it will be thread for Nigeria VS Ghana; Nigeria is better than Ghana... blah blah.

How does that improve the life of an average Nigerian? With the astronomical increase of unemployment in Nigeria across the length and breath of this country, f00l gather around carcass like vultures to feed on dead remains.

Their leader and busy planning how to use them and insult their intelligence in the forthcoming election and here they are talking nonsense... Fools who can't even fight or demand for their rights are here talking.

Bunch of educated illiterates.. Rubbish!

That's why Sagamite call a lot of people on nairaland FVCKTARDS!

I don't believe a school makes anyone better without innate willingness and personal efforts to absorb information. No tome abeg.

I hail you I beg: afterall Patience was a University graduate, and she speaks English she only understands.......
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 7:24pm On Nov 04, 2014
My own opinion.. please learn to repect pples views..
1. OAU
2. UI
3. ABU
4. UNILORIN
5. IGBINEDION (LAW, MED, ENG)
6. UNIBEN
7.COVENANT
8. UNN
9. UNILAG
10. FUTO
Please ds is my view.. if u insult me, may fufu amalgamate ur destiny wit thunder.....
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
Bale1:

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

I rep as always, BETTER BY FAR
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Kruzilano(m): 8:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
imt enugu
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by pipz(m): 9:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
[quote author=alexis007 post=27695795]i expect someone to walk in here and complain about the absence of UNILAG......may amadioha reset the persön's destiny with thunder..,UNILAG wey p-square dey go select babes wey go dance for im video.....IF I HEAR....[wields broken bottle and ready to open the skull of the 'bascard' who would counter his comment][/quote

I'm sorry to disappoint you. There's a tool on linkedin.com it's used to select the top and best schools employes prefer unfortunately Unilag is the top choice. The have the highest no of their alumni in senior/executive post in the best places to work in Nigeria. I graduated frm Funaab and work with a fortune 500 company and currently studying for my masters in Unilag. They school is just exaggerated noting special .... But it is what it is
However Funaaby is a SCHOOL OF HARD KNOCKS
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by kingsley247: 10:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
Federaal polytechnic bida is d best. D only polytechnic tat has standard u can go and ask.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by semoly(m): 2:41am On Nov 05, 2014
@op where u put FUTminna
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 4:55am On Nov 05, 2014
Ephemmm:

I hail you I beg: afterall Patience was a University graduate, and she speaks English she only understands.......
fvck off as if ur opinion matters... It's just a pinch of sale, buddy. If you want well articulated write up, I can give you a nice piece. that shiiit I wrote up there was done under hyper condition-- typing VERY fast and not bothering to edit even though I know that it's smeared with typos.

Abeg park well.... thousands of chinese can't speak english, but they will outsmart even your Phd president, they will teach your lecturers how a car functions.

Henry Ford wasn't educated.... but his car is one of the best in the world.

Get that drilled into your skull.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Caseless: 7:13am On Nov 05, 2014
Bale1:
[s]Top 5 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria By Graduate Quality

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

1. AUCHI poly[/s]
no nothern university made ur list, not even the prestigious A.B.U. Zaria or kadpoly cud make ur list.
How old ar u?
#TEAM ABU ZARIA
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by morefire: 7:30am On Nov 05, 2014
alexis007:
i expect someone to walk in here and complain about the absence of UNILAG......may amadioha reset the persön's destiny with thunder..,UNILAG wey p-square dey go select babes wey go dance for im video.....IF I HEAR....[wields broken bottle and ready to open the skull of the 'bascard' who would counter his comment]

Like MI said if you want to know the greatest ask no 2 - 10..

if you call UNILAG on any top 10 then we are going to have a problem..

the Super eagles dont rank against the falcons, you dont compare paradise to earth...
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by morefire: 7:36am On Nov 05, 2014
sexypast:

I'm not too sure what your criteria was for this list, but I'm very sure they are not based on facts. By facts I mean, performance at the national professional exams. As far as Nigeria is concerned, that will be the best yardstick for measuring which school is better than which. Also, I must reiterate that even at that, you cannot generalize the schools. You have to take each course or field and look at which school is the best in that field. For instance, in the field of accounting prior to 1995, Yabatech was the best in the nation. From, 1996 till 2007 before I left the country, Laspotech was the best in the same field of accounting going by ICAN records. So, if you must put up any school, it must be based on facts and not because you or someone in your family attended that school.

thank you oh...

3 straight years at the National Accounting Students conference UNILAG, OAU YABATECH kept taking spot light..

I was so surprised how YABATECH was schooling them universities well

for 2 years now Unilag and Yabatech hotties come tops in ICAN...

well I will assume there are other yardsticks the Op is using...
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 7:54am On Nov 05, 2014
2sexi:
fvck off as if ur opinion matters... It's just a pinch of sale, buddy. If you want well articulated write up, I can give you a nice piece. that shiiit I wrote up there was done under hyper condition-- typing VERY fast and not bothering to edit even though I know that it's smeared with typos.

Abeg park well.... thousands of chinese can't speak english, but they will outsmart even your Phd president, they will teach your lecturers how a car functions.

Who release this rabis-infected Bingo in the early morning like this? The writer i quoted blamed people for discriminations in University and Polytechnic despite an alarming rate of employment, which I support by mentioning Patience as example of people who occupy good positions without a polishing spoken English.

So, what is the point of departure between what I said and yours? Please always read between the lines before transferring your pains on somebody else.

It alwasy baffles me when learned people open their mouth before thinking of what have come out of their mouth.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 8:02am On Nov 05, 2014
Ephemmm:

Who release this rabis-infected Bingo in the early morning like this? The writer i quoted blamed people for discriminations in University and Polytechnic despite an alarming rate of employment, which I support by mentioning Patience as example of people who occupy good positions without a polishing spoken English.

So, what is the point of departure between what I said and yours? Please always read between the lines before transferring your pains on somebody else.

It alwasy baffles me when learned people open their mouth before thinking of what have come out of their mouth.
and u quoted me dump fvcktards. Abi u smoke weed ni?
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by andemicheryl(f): 8:25am On Nov 05, 2014
university of Jos got great graduates too.... especially in law
Bale1
:
Top 5 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria By
Graduate Quality

I have seen graduates from many schools in nigeria but I can bet you
that graduates from the universities listed below always stand out among
their peers in terms of excellent and discipline in their work places.

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

1. AUCHI poly
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by keg90(m): 8:33am On Nov 05, 2014
D list goes does as for d polytechnics:
Kwara poly
Kaduna poly
Auchi poly(fed)
Yaba tech
Offa poly
Moshood abiola poly
Ibadan poly
Poly nakede(umudibia)
Nassarawa poly(state)
Laspotech
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by nataisha(f): 9:53am On Nov 05, 2014
woow dere no polytechnic to compete with auchi polytechnic fact wink hmmmmmmm none cheesy. auchi poly really stand its ground wooooooh kiss
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by coolguyone(m): 10:38am On Nov 05, 2014
Bale1:

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

1. AUCHI poly
yea i rep auchi poly
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Gakin95: 12:58pm On Nov 05, 2014
Why are people always jealous of unilag students.....internationally it is unilorin and unilag.read your facts before posting
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Ephemmm: 6:16pm On Nov 05, 2014
2sexi:

If I say you are not talented when it comes to simple reasoning, U might think I have resorted to abusive language the way you portrayed the kind of personality you are here. The writer I quoted mesmerized the discriminatory attitudes of Nigerian based on the University/Polytechnic/courses they studied, which I supported by mentioning Patience Jonathan, a graduate who could hardly construct simple language without error but living in "paradise".

Now, what is the point of departure between what I typed and your latest disposition if I may ask? Please always read between the lines and avoid prematured evaluation you are displaying on this forum.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / EFCC Arrests Adebiyi Daramola FUTA VC And Bursar, Oresegun / Immaculata Onuigbo: American University Of Nigeria's Best Graduating Student

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.