Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,480 members, 7,819,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:21 PM

Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria (38417 Views)

10 Nigerian Universities With The Best Graduates In The Work Place By (ajahexcel / Universities And Polytechnics With D Most Marketable Certificates / List Of Universities, Polytechnics And Colleges Of Education In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:23pm On Nov 05, 2014
Ephemmm:

If I say you are not talented when it comes to simple reasoning, U might think I have resorted to abusive language the way you portrayed the kind of personality you are here. The writer I quoted mesmerized the discriminatory attitudes of Nigerian based on the University/Polytechnic/courses they studied, which I supported by mentioning Patience Jonathan, a graduate who could hardly construct simple language without error but living in "paradise".

Now, what is the point of departure between what I typed and your latest disposition if I may ask? Please always read between the lines and avoid prematured evaluation you are displaying on this forum.
Bros. Na joke o. Just trying to get the end result... Which has been attained. smiley
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 05, 2014
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by livebullet(m): 3:46am On Nov 06, 2014
I knw only one University n dat is UNION of NIGGERS BORN to EXCEL in NAIJA...UNIBEN or u may call it UNIBEST where standard is scarcely compromised!
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by daryoor(m): 6:14am On Nov 06, 2014
i sha know that dem no born anybody to draw up list without putting my oau . i dont need to open d thread i just know
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by marqueetim(m): 7:36am On Nov 06, 2014
Igbinedion University. Don't know why they don't laud dere achievements to the world like Convenant. Maybe because its not owned by a pastor or not in Lagos.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by hahfyeez(m): 8:56am On Nov 06, 2014
Where una put FUTA
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by MzRosh(f): 10:58am On Nov 06, 2014
I expect someone to say funaab,dey also produse best graduate
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by MzRosh(f): 10:59am On Nov 06, 2014
I expect someone to say funaab,dey also produce best graduate.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by zicoy6k: 4:34pm On Nov 06, 2014
AderibigbeAAA:
Best Graduate?
That criteria may look ambiguous because Alumni and quality of recent graduates in term of intelligence and sound mind

FOR ALUMNI

1. ABU
(over 80% of the who is who in Northern Nigeria are alumni of ABU )

2. UI
(the school as Alumni everywhere in this country you can think of, most academic n top officials in States, private and even other federal universities are Alumni of UI ) also has one of the best post graduate program which gives it opportunity to use other first degree holders of other schools as Alumni too

3. UNILAG

4. OAU

5. UNN ( Soludo and the likes )

BASED ON QUALITY OF RECENT GRADUATE

1. UI

2. UNN

3. OAU

4. UniLag

Please I strongly disagree with anyone that add Unilorin to the list in either way because in terms of Alumni, Unilorin can't stand many federal universities

When it comes to the quality of recent graduate in terms of being Sound and intelligent, an average Unilorin graduate is nothing to write home about. those on NL should give you a view of their mentality and level of intelligence

Well that is your thinking. But over the past few years, i have come across many outstanding graduates from Unilorin who are just amazing. Mind you, am not talking about those who graduated with a pass because maybe those are the kind of people you met. And i am not talking fables but facts. For example, all Unilorin graduates that got into UBA banking skul 2 years ago were amazing and they all made it. The same cannot be said about their counterparts. time and space will fail me to giv u more examples. My take on this is that the school only matters to a very small extent, individual qualities is what actually makes one outstanding. I have seen first class graduates from UI, OAU, UNILAG, UNN, even UNILORIN and many other schools (Nassarawa, Abia, FUTYola to be specific) who have nothing to offer upstairs.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by KVN1(m): 4:46pm On Nov 06, 2014
op You are the true son of your father
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by slimedge(m): 12:02am On Nov 07, 2014
zicoy6k:
And u av proven urr great intellect with dis ur post.
coolguyone:
yea i rep auchi poly
zicoy6k:
And u av proven urr great intellect with dis ur post.
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by slimedge(m): 12:27am On Nov 07, 2014
mesoade:
My opinion
1. U.I
2. O.A.U
3. UNILORIN
4. UNIBEN
5. ABU
6. UNN
7. FUTA
8. UNILAG
9. FUNAAB
10. UNIZIK
Again i'm saying,IN MY OWN OPINION

I totally support this list...God bless the poster...
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by Nobody: 1:42am On Nov 07, 2014
Daft literates everywhere... see d kind topic wey u reason post... Ur lame mind no tell u to organise an essay write up or something educative? Morever we never get things right for ds country sef wit all d best graduates syndrome..however, my top schools are.....
Igbinedion Uni ( Alma mata) doe i don get dislikeness for d sch after some Esu lecturer Bleep pple result up
OAU
UI
UNIBEN
UNILORIN
COVENANT
ABU
If u no concur wit my list, dont insult me... Just jump inside konga like senor Lechero for Sona prison...

1 Like

Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by tweelove: 1:25pm On Nov 07, 2014
please go and find something doing for yourself ... you are just jobless ..you wanna make frontpage..baa?
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by SenatorJames(m): 10:23pm On Nov 07, 2014
Bale1:
Top 5 Universities And Polytechnics In Nigeria By Graduate Quality

I have seen graduates from many schools in nigeria but I can bet you that graduates from the universities listed below always stand out among their peers in terms of excellent and discipline in their work places.

1.UNN
2. UI
3. OAU
4. UNILORIN
5. COVENANT UNIVERSITY

Also for poly I will say there is just one
1. AUCHI poly
You wont kill us with all these your list of this, list of that. have you met all the graduates of all the over 100 Nigerian universities to come up with this list? diaris God oooo
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by slimedge(m): 8:31am On Nov 22, 2014
crixtex:
Daft literates everywhere... see d kind topic wey u reason post... Ur lame mind no tell u to organise an essay write up or something educative? Morever we never get things right for ds country sef wit all d best graduates syndrome..however, my top schools are.....
Igbinedion Uni ( Alma mata) doe i don get dislikeness for d sch after some Esu lecturer Bleep pple result up
OAU
UI
UNIBEN
UNILORIN
COVENANT
ABU
If u no concur wit my list, dont insult me... Just jump inside konga like senor Lechero for Sona prison...

I totally agree with you...The inclusion of UNIBEN and other reputable universities here points out that you know what you are saying...Big up 2 U...
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by zicoy6k: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2014
kenex4ever:
who r u? R u a HR manager? Even if u r, have employed graduates frm all nigerian universities? Any wise person will know dat a student's intelligence is not dependent on d nigerian university he is in. Even d rating of universities in nigeria is based on web presence- which does not account for d IQ of d students, d structures in d school, the no of professors in d school or even outstanding achievements by d students in technology. So if u come here to say dat ur school is ranked no 1 in nigeria and for dat it d best then all I can tell u is dat u r CONFUSED.
E be lik say u dey read my mind. Wat more can i say? U said it all already
Re: Universities & Polytechnics With The Best Graduates In Nigeria by kenex4ever(m): 6:14pm On Dec 08, 2014
zicoy6k:
E be lik say u dey read my mind. Wat more can i say? U said it all already
tnx boss

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Disaster In University Of Uyo As Fire Guts Girls Hostel [see Photo] / How To Spread Your Song And Become Popular / Helping My Son Prepare For Common Entrance...help With These Questions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.