Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:56 AM

Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? (9040 Views)

The Beauty Of Marriage / Definition Of Marriage To You? / What's The Cost Of Marriage Certificates And Courthouse Marriages In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 5:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
bukatyne:

SO he wants the wife to be a slave to him? undecided

Some husbands sef lipsrsealed

Not really. He wants the wife to take full responsibility.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by rebella(f): 5:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lmao, this Sagamite is just a trouble maker cheesy
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by bukatyne(f): 6:04pm On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Not really. He wants the wife to take full responsibility.

That's better than saying he is her slave undecided

Imagine a woman saying that she is tired of handling the bills because she is not his slave?

Choice of words
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by DukeNija(m): 6:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Yeah, he has discussed with his wife though with no seriousness. But the wife still channeled everything to romance.

No offence but I think I'm with sagamite on this one. Lol! Your friend must be a huge joke of a man.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:10pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, you have already admitted to us that you are a homosexual and part of the homosexual community. grin grin grin grin

Now confess that your "business man" friend is basically another fuuktard like you that is unemployable. grin grin grin grin

Do you cook for your boyfriends too? grin

Homo fagggot, you've been whipped and outshined severally by your God, Iconize. grin grin grin grin grin grin

The last time you got severely beaten, you had to invite your fagggot biatch, Masonkz to plead on your behalf. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Masokz:

Leave saga alone. I love him angry tongue

Now you tryna troll on my thread to restore your self-esteem
like a boy who got beaten by a girl., but nah!
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:13pm On Nov 03, 2014
DukeNija:

No offence but I think I'm with sagamite on this one. Lol! Your friend must be a huge joke of a man.

Lmao!

Yeah, could be love after all.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by DukeNija(m): 6:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

At least a fella with a brain is here, not those asking dumb and irrelevant question(s) over and over again, even after getting a matured answer.

However, the dude is in dire need of advice(s) on how to convince the wife to start making him meals without sounding "unromantic" and probably inciting troubles.

Having played this "wicked romantic" role for long - happily and in good faith, passing through the needle's eye might be easier than convincing his wife .

There's really nothing your friend can do, he has already stamped his own certificate of role swap and has chosen to be the wife. If I were his husband I swear I won't even listen to him, afterall cooking is his role as my wife.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by DukeNija(m): 6:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Lmao!

Yeah, could be love after all.

Ofcourse, his wife is a lucky woman!
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
DukeNija:

There's really nothing your friend can do, he has already stamped his own certificate of role swap and has chosen to be the wife. If I were his husband I swear I won't even listen to him, afterall cooking is her role as my wife.

From the look of things, dude hasn't really showed any seriousness in convincing his wife.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Tell us the fcking truth:

He is loafing she is the breadwinner? grin

Homo coward, this is the truth from Masokz. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Masokz:

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:20pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Homofuuktard, is that not one of your boyfriends?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Masokz:

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
bukatyne:

That's better than saying he is her slave undecided

Imagine a woman saying that she is tired of handling the bills because she is not his slave?

Choice of words

Your comparison has nothing to do with this matter.

The wife is not the breadwinner of the family, so she absolutely has no reason to consider herself a slave.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Like you, he was not serious in school and ended up a failure in life? grin grin grin grin grin

Loafers calling themselves business men. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Importing 2 tokunbo cars a year from Germany to sell in Nigeria does not make you a business man. It just means you are a jobless hustler. grin grin grin

Fagggot biatch, you must think everybody is a London cleaner like you or perhaps everybody is from Nigeria. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by Nobody: 6:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

At least a fella with a brain is here, not those asking dumb and irrelevant question(s) over and over again, even after getting a matured answer.

However, the dude is in dire need of advice(s) on how to convince the wife to start making him meals without sounding "unromantic" and probably inciting troubles.

Having played this "wicked romantic" role for long - happily and in good faith, passing through the needle's eye might be easier than convincing his wife.

Er, let me just say: I don't like advising folks on what to do in their relationships/marriages because every relationship is unique, and people are different. However, I'll just say what I'll do if I were in his shoes.

Since your friend is "self-employed" - he's definitely going to have time on his hands to help out. And there's no harm in helping a bit. However, when she now makes it his duty, sitting her lazy ar.se down, and expecting the man to do her own duty for her - then it's problematic. You just can't give women that luxury and put them in a space where they can make it a necessity for you to perpetually perform their natural roles for them, all in the name of being romantic. With women, once you lose that respect, it's always difficult to get it back, unless you put your feet down.

I'd say he can't earn his respect anymore - he has to command it. The first step would be to stop the cooking nonsense altogether and, start buying his own food from restaurants. When she starts starving, she'll get her lazy ar.se in the kitchen and start cooking again. You just have to draw a line and dare the consequences...since this madness has gone beyond what they can sit down and talk about.

1 Like

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

You are a homoerotic fuuktard!

What does he do when she goes to work apart from him cooking and cleaning?

Tell us, fuuktard! grin

Is he running Volkswagen or Deutsche Bank? grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Coming from a low-brained, buck-toothed fagggot biatch that practically thinks being self-employed is all about being a petty businessman or perhaps an importer. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Your incestuous momma with gorilla brains should be slaughtered for producing a walking corpse. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sagamite:

Fuuktard, are you not the one that just revealed to us how you and your friends are loafers while his wife is working?

You sell your but to men to get paid? grin grin grin grin grin

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Masokz:

Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by bukatyne(f): 6:56pm On Nov 03, 2014
iconize:

Your comparison has nothing to do with this matter.

The wife is not the breadwinner of the family, so she absolutely has no reason to consider herself a slave.

I was doing comparison dude
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
SirShymex:

Er, let me just say: I don't like advising folks on what to do in their relationships/marriages because every relationship is unique, and people are different. However, I'll just say what I'll do if I were in his shoes.

Since your friend is "self-employed" - he's definitely going to have time on his hands to help out. And there's no harm in helping a bit. However, when she now makes it his duty, sitting her lazy ar.se down, and expecting the man to do her own duty for her - then it's problematic. You just can't give women that luxury and put them in a space where they can make it a necessity for you to perpetually perform their natural roles for them, all in the name of being romantic. With women, once you lose that respect, it's always difficult to get it back, unless you put your feet down.

I'd say he can't earn his respect anymore - he has to command it. The first step would be to stop the cooking nonsense altogether and, start buying his own food from restaurants. When she starts starving, she'll get her lazy ar.se in the kitchen and start cooking again. You just have to draw a line and dare the consequences...since this madness has gone beyond what they can sit down and talk about.

Yeah, I talked to him about buying his own food from restaurants but he's trying to pick up fully in that aspect.

However, its obvious the matter can't be settled amicably without inciting troubles. So for being initially dumb he has to take risks and face the consequences.
Though as Camerounian-Dutch, he's trying to avoid making troubles with the wife.

But I can say that the wife doesn't see the "romantic" job she has given the hubby as weird or bad, she sees it as a romantic role. You should know chics.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
bukatyne:

I was doing comparison dude

Sure, you were.
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by akinsadeez(m): 7:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
bukatyne:

SO he wants the wife to be a slave to him? undecided

Some husbands sef lipsrsealed

But in Nigeria we all know that it is the wife that does the cooking in the home. Now any loving husband can cook for his wife from time to time as a loving gesture but a situation where the husband is in the kitchen everyday cooking for his wife is just not normal in our culture.
Imagine the husband's parents coming to stay with them for a few days and then seeing their son in the kitchen everyday cooking and serving the food.
Your friend should sit his wife down and tell her that cooking for her everyday has gone beyond a romantic gesture. When they were courting, their understanding must have been that she would do the cooking in the house and that shouldn't suddenly change in the marriage. If she refuses then he can also simply refuse to enter the kitchen and cook. grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by bukatyne(f): 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
akinsadeez:

But in Nigeria we all know that it is the wife that does the cooking in the home. Now any loving husband can cook for his wife from time to time as a loving gesture but a situation where the husband is in the kitchen everyday cooking for his wife is just not normal in our culture.
Imagine the husband's parents coming to stay with them for a few days and then seeing their son in the kitchen everyday cooking and serving the food.
Your friend should sit his wife down and tell her that cooking for her everyday has gone beyond a romantic gesture. When they were courting, their understanding must have been that she would do the cooking in the house and that shouldn't suddenly change in the marriage. If she refuses then he can also simply refuse to enter the kitchen and cook. grin

I understand you

My grouse is the way he passed his point across
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by RoyalPearl(f): 7:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
My friend are you sure you are not talking about yourself grin grin
Re: Is This Also Part Of Marriage Romance? by iconize(m): 8:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
RoyalPearl:
My friend are you sure you are not talking about yourself grin grin

Lol!
As you know, I'm yet to marry Aranaa. cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Why Do Some Parents Insult Their Children? / Husband Cheated With Previous Child's Mother / Is A Woman Suppose To Claim The State Of Origin Of Her Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.