Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,977 members, 7,835,273 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:57 AM

What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... (3105 Views)

What Is Really Wrong With This big boob Girl Check Out What She Posted Online / Who Is Really Wrong, The Man Or Woman? / What's Really Wrong With This Picture? (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 4:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Hello house!!! I honestly think I need help...

I'm a young man; 27 year old, I'm self sufficient (independent) and have a stable Job...
I graduated from the higher institution @ 23, afterwards went for my youth service, and returned, got a job the following month, and have been doing well, in Most aspect of my life.
My issue is; I'm scared of getting committed in any relationship, I hate commitment and I scare away from it at the slightest hint.
Through out my life; I have never been involved in any committed relationship ( like having a GF)... The only time I tried this was during my youth service far away ( the truth is, I only allowed it then, Becos I knew it will only be for a year, afterwards we go our ways)... i'm really scared of getting involved in any relationship...
What might be wrong with me?

Honest, and mature responses I require please...
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 4:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Stephansmily(f): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
D fear in you is blocking ur ability to truly love some1

U have to get over it

Bt..what are u really scared of? A cheating gf or Heartbreak?
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by 0luwatope(m): 4:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
All you need is to bleep some set of girls to cool your nerves... After that find a girl who you can go a week without bleeping, only kisses and hugs, then after that, watch series of love korean films together.... Best advice
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by baski92(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
Just become a alcoholics,,,, dan ur joystick will lead the way
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Gurgle(f): 5:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
What exactly are you afraid of
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by iamtomi(f): 5:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
0luwatope:
All you need is to bleep some set of girls to cool your nerves... After that find a girl who you can go a week without bleeping, only kisses and hugs, then after that, watch series of love korean films together.... Best advice
u really need help more than the OP does..

4 Likes

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Gboliwe: 5:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
What was your childhood like? What is the relationship between your parents like? What you fear now, may have been an accumulation of a hurt you have nurtured way way back. It's psychological.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 5:16pm On Aug 18, 2015
By the time you are 50, the fear will disappear.

3 Likes

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by esecremz(f): 5:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Guess you aren't met the right girl. When u do, u won't wanna let her go.

2 Likes

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 5:28pm On Aug 18, 2015
I cant help u...d person above me said it all.

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 5:32pm On Aug 18, 2015
esecremz:
Guess you aren't met the right girl. When u do, u won't wanna let her go.
so Most people keep saying, please when will that right girl come? Is it when I turn 40?
Gboliwe:
What was your childhood like? What is the relationship between your parents like? What you fear now, may have been an accumulation of a hurt you have nurtured way way back. It's psychological.
I don't think it has anything to do with my childhood, my childhood was all fun, grew up in a close nitt family, that stood out for each other...
Gurgle:
What exactly are you afraid of
commitment, I wrote it b4...
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Gurgle(f): 5:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
killerman47:
so Most people keep saying, please when will that right girl come? Is it when I turn 40? I don't think it has anything to do with my childhood, my childhood was all fun, grew up in a close nitt family, that stood out for each other... commitment, I wrote it b4...

Does it mean you usually have casual friendships with women but don't know how to convert to serious ones, or you cant abide with any woman at all

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Phikom(m): 5:41pm On Aug 18, 2015
prayer is the key!
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Welrez(m): 5:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
You're not alone in this, OP. I suffer from the same syndrome!
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by akwemose: 5:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
Most guys re scared of commitment..even girls are simetimes scared...well just take it to God in prayers..n give it a chanz..u av to fyt ur fears u knw..goodluck
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 6:46pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

U have to get over it

Counted 21,500 naira
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Stephansmily(f): 6:48pm On Aug 18, 2015
Manuelson:

Counted 21,500 naira

Manuelson:

Counted 21,500 naira

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 8:37pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

U have to get over it

I really don't know, I think my taste for ladies is very high, not I get flocked by the once that don't meet my criteria, not I get scared of getting committed, I think, dats it..... (I don't like toying with people emotions, not heart)
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Stephansmily(f): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2015
killerman47:
I really don't know, I think my taste for ladies is very high, not I get flocked by the once that don't meet my criteria, not I get scared of getting committed, I think, dats it..... (I don't like toying with people emotions, not heart)

Hmm

Familiar.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Hmm

Familiar.
Familiar?
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Stephansmily(f): 9:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
killerman47:
Familiar?

Sorry never mind

U just nid to bring down ur expectations a little

U cnt find sum1 who is 100% perfect

1 Like

Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 18, 2015
Stephansmily:

Never mind
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by xtervaganza(m): 11:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Do you love sex? As in does your baba agba give a nod when u see naked babes?

If your answer is no, I've got bad news for you

You're gay
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by deniyor: 11:52pm On Aug 18, 2015
killerman47:
Hello house!!! I honestly think I need help...

I'm a young man; 27 year old, I'm self sufficient (independent) and have a stable Job...
I graduated from the higher institution @ 23, afterwards went for my youth service, and returned, got a job the following month, and have been doing well, in Most aspect of my life.
My issue is; I'm scared of getting committed in any relationship, I hate commitment and I scare away from it at the slightest hint.
Through out my life; I have never been involved in any committed relationship ( like having a GF)... The only time I tried this was during my youth service far away ( the truth is, I only allowed it then, Becos I knew it will only be for a year, afterwards we go our ways)... i'm really scared of getting involved in any relationship...
What might be wrong with me?

Honest, and mature responses I require please...

You have a serious problem. Send some money to my account number and I will email you solutions.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by princealexndre(m): 11:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
well...issorite
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Nobody: 5:55am On Aug 19, 2015
xtervaganza:
Do you love sex? As in does your baba agba give a nod when u see naked babes?

If your answer is no, I've got bad news for you

You're gay
deniyor:

You have a serious problem. Send some money to my account number and I will email you solutions.
. Bunch of jokers; op do not ever listen to this ones...
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by Stephansmily(f): 8:11am On Aug 19, 2015
Manuelson:

Never mind

Lol..I get

My P.pic
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by juitar(m): 9:24am On Aug 19, 2015
U sti b small boy,wen u mature finish na u go dey find commitment sef. Grow up guy n b responsible.

Meanwhile remember 2check my signature
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by xtervaganza(m): 10:43am On Aug 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:
e be like say u get fault

i wear clown costume abi i be jared leto?
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by deniyor: 2:07pm On Aug 19, 2015
Raymondenyi:

Hahaha....you think the guy doesn't already know his problems? Or you think anything anyone here tells him is going to make a difference to him? Probably not.
Re: What Is Really Wrong With Me? I Need Help... by UyiIredia(m): 4:28pm On Aug 19, 2015
Well, I understand your plight since I'm in it. It boils down to one thing fear. And it's your demon to fight and overcome, no one else can do it for you.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Is The First Thing That Comes To Your Mind When You See This?[pic] / Check This Sex Position E Bad Gon / Nawa Oh! Read What Happened After Man Has Sex With Lady He Met In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.