Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,248 members, 7,815,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Be Happy - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Be Happy (2870 Views)

FUTO Babes Will Not Be Happy Seeing This Picture.(check Photo) / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / Can Men Be Happy Alone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Be Happy by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
Kpele, shi.t happens but you must move on.
Guess she is your first love grin
We've been there at some point.

2 Likes

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 2:43pm On Nov 03, 2014
You don dey beg her for 30days and she no gree
Since you don't perceive that she has been looking for a way to get rid of you,
kill yourself..
Re: Be Happy by Ploy(m): 2:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
If a girl says bye for 89 days don't believe her she may mean see you later but if she sticks to it after 90 days, move on.

Sorry bro
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Odilafta:
kill yourself..
Seems you're on ya period or hungry.
Take am easy
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 2:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
Odilafta:
kill yourself..

madam calm down
Re: Be Happy by iceberylin(m): 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
[size=20pt] įţş obvįoųş,ţђę bįţçђ ŋęvęŗ lovęd you...movę oŋ angry [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Be Happy by pasqal09: 2:52pm On Nov 03, 2014
You've been begging a lady for 30 days?
Are you a learner?
Re: Be Happy by temmyade11(f): 2:57pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dnt mind thse dat are insulting u nd telling u to leave her.u just keep trying by calling nd texting her.Do dat late @ night wen she'd be on bed(dat's d cool hour)let her knw hw much u stil care abou her.............it's happening btw myslf nd ma bf rght nw.though,stil love nd want hm bt ignoring him.(jst wnt to knw hw mch u care abt us)
Re: Be Happy by major466(m): 3:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
There are still many fishes in the river to choose from.
Re: Be Happy by jcflex(m): 3:11pm On Nov 03, 2014
Guy, the water you will drink will never flow pass you.
free her and move on with your life.
what is meant to be will surely be.

2 Likes

Re: Be Happy by major466(m): 3:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
iceberylin:
[size=20pt] įţş obvįoųş,ţђę bįţçђ ŋęvęŗ lovęd you...movę oŋ angry [/size]
You sound so pained. Have been screened out like that before? grin grin
Re: Be Happy by jcflex(m): 3:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
temmyade11:
Dnt mind thse dat are insulting u nd telling u to leave her.u just keep trying by calling nd texting her.Do dat late @ night wen she'd be on bed(dat's d cool hour)let her knw hw much u stil care abou her.............it's happening btw myslf nd ma bf rght nw.though,stil love nd want hm bt ignoring him.(jst wnt to knw hw mch u care abt us)

that is hw una dey carry una nite food give cat chop, latter una go dey cry out fool, men are wicked, men are dis, men are dat, una shakara shld av limit. imagine u saying u purposely dey ignore him, nw wat is ur gain by ignoring him

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by iceberylin(m): 3:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
major466:

You sound so pained. Have been screened out like that before? grin grin
ŋo,jųşţ ƒęęlįŋg ā ŋįggāz pāįŋ embarassed
Re: Be Happy by adebayo201: 3:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
You should at first tell us what you did to her. After which we will now look at it microscopically if you worth been dumped or she's just kidding.

Baba, 30 days na a month oh. Hope your salary is still intact sha!
Just asking.

5 Likes

Re: Be Happy by sirfarouk(m): 3:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:
I offended her which i admitted i did... av bin apologizing for 30days nw bt she insisted its over btw us for "Ever"..it painful, i can't seems to live without her.. i av an awkward feeling dat she's irreplaceable...
I went to her aux 2day(against her wish) in a bid to beg her bt met her on d road with a frd of her's.. Though we exchanged pleasantries bt she ignored me immediately afta dat..i Felt embarrassed bt stil can't let go..

Avoid trying to reach her for 8 days. No calls. No visitation. No text. Nothing. If she doesn't try to reach you as well, then its truly over. It might be difficult, but its worth the shot.

P.S: She's been trying to dump you, you just gave her an opportunity to do so. Contrary to your belief, she's replaceable. You are just too attached, that's why you think she's not.

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by akinsadeez(m): 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:
I offended her which i admitted i did... av bin apologizing for 30days nw bt she insisted its over btw us for "Ever"..it painful, i can't seems to live without her.. i av an awkward feeling dat she's irreplaceable...
I went to her aux 2day(against her wish) in a bid to beg her bt met her on d road with a frd of her's.. Though we exchanged pleasantries bt she ignored me immediately afta dat..i Felt embarrassed bt stil can't let go..

Out of all this your story, na the bolded na im vex me pass. What d eff do you mean by it seems you can't live without her. Okay, kill your self then of she no forgive you. angry
Bro, no lady is irreplaceable. From the tone of your story your relationship is still at an early stage. What is the probability that you will end up getting married to her even if she forgives you now. If she says its over and you have used up one month of your life begging her, better move on to someone and use the experience gained not to repeat the same mistake with your new love.

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
like the poster above said, what did you do to her that made her act that way.
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:31pm On Nov 03, 2014
adebayo201:
You should at first tell us what you did to her. After which we will now look at it microscopically if you worth been dumped or she's just kidding.

Baba, 30 days na a month oh. Hope your salary is still intact sha!
Just asking.
I kissed her @first forcefully bt she later gave in bt she wasn't happy..afta i left she sent me a message dat i spoilt her plan(she sed she promised to get married to whosoever kissed her first i. e her husband on her wedding day)
she sed "I swear to God i dnt love u" i only c u as a big brother, sum1 i could lean on...dat "i am disappointed in U"
Ever since den av bin begging
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sowie.
Re: Be Happy by akinsadeez(m): 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

I kissed her @first forcefully bt she later gave in bt she wasn't happy..afta i left she sent me a message dat i spoilt her plan(she sed she promised to get married to whosoever kissed her first i. e her husband on her wedding day)
she sed "I swear to God i dnt love u" i only c u as a big brother, sum1 i could lean on...dat "i am disappointed in U"
Ever since den av bin begging

Very funny story. don't even know where to start. grin

3 Likes

Re: Be Happy by femi4: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:
Let her go, They normally come back after six months. Otherwise, move >>>>>on. Nobody is irreplaceable. “Iru Eniyan wa, Iru Olorun ni ko si"
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
Odilafta:
kill yourself..
baba he never reach like dat
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:35pm On Nov 03, 2014
What is aux?
Re: Be Happy by jaybee3(m): 3:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
For fucksake, what's an aux?

What does auxiliary have to do with your ply?

Grow some balls dude... Life goes on... IF she doesn't want you then surely someone else will find you attractive and worthy enough.

No girl likes a cry baby though

#Just saying

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:38pm On Nov 03, 2014
akinsadeez:

Out of all this your story, na the bolded na im vex me pass. What d eff do you mean by it seems you can't live without her. Okay, kill your self then of she no forgive you. angry
Bro, no lady is irreplaceable. From the tone of your story your relationship is still at an early stage. What is the probability that you will end up getting married to her even if she forgives you now. If she says its over and you have used up one month of your life begging her, better move on to someone and use the experience gained not to repeat the same mistake with your new love.
baba one man's meat is another Man's kpomo
In my write up i wrote "Awkward feeling"..i knw she's very replaceable bt it would b hard.. as wel as take time..
she worth it bro
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:40pm On Nov 03, 2014
Khalessi:
What is aux?
Abbreviation bro.. i meant HOUSE
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:41pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaybee3:
For fucksake, what's an aux?

What does auxiliary have to do with your ply?

Grow some balls dude... Life goes on... IF she doesn't want you then surely someone else will find you attractive and worthy enough.

No girl likes a cry baby though

#Just saying
Baba Na HOUSE i mean... jst abbreviated
Re: Be Happy by jaybee3(m): 3:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
olatunji21:

Baba Na HOUSE i mean... jst abbreviated

That's a bad habit and you deserve some slap for that bro.
Restrict your abbreviation nonsense to your text messages.

So not cool

1 Like

Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
femi4:
Let her go, They normally come back after six months. Otherwise, move >>>>>on. Nobody is irreplaceable. “Iru Eniyan wa, Iru Olorun ni ko si"
it happened once.. bk in 2012(october) wen we had an issue.. a very minor issue..she deleted me frm all her social network and i never bothered adding her bk nor called her to ask Y she did... we got re-United bk in December last year.. Am worried dat if it could take her mre dan a year to reconcile with me for a case as minor as dat wat abt nw?
Re: Be Happy by Nobody: 3:49pm On Nov 03, 2014
jaybee3:

That's a bad habit and you deserve some slap for that bro.
Restrict your abbreviation nonsense to your text messages.

So not cool
OK Sir... Thanks
Re: Be Happy by pasqal09: 3:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
temmyade11:
What's this one saying?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Jealousy Signify True Love? / Watch The Photo And Reply#what You Can't Do Without / Married Women Only: Av U Ever Cheated On Ur Husband?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.