Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,887 members, 7,814,005 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:16 AM

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage (9695 Views)

Kenyan Women Will Cross The Sahara To Marry Nigerian Men [10 Reasons] / 5 Dating Etiquettes That Will Keep You Happy In A Relationship / What Makes Ladies Happy In A Relationship? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 8:44pm On Jul 23, 2015
Why some women will never be happy in marriage.

I am writing this no holds Barr article not to encourage the sinful and hell bound act of infidelity or give a good excuse for it but for every reasonable lady to read and meditate upon and for those who will shove this aside after reading this,it is quite apparent that the truth will always stare at your face even when you don't want to acknowledge it.

We all know that there are different factors that contribute to marital unhappiness for a woman but in most cases,infidelity on the part of the man tops the list.

If you are the type of lady who hinge your marital happiness or your happiness in any affair on your man's faithfulness towards you then please start having rehearsals on how to cry.

No matter how super sexy you may think you are and no matter how extremely beautiful you may look,there is still a very great probability that your husband will cheat on you even if he loves you with his life.

Oh yes there are men who will never cheat on their spouse no doubt and that is why i use the word most and not all but the truth is 8 out o 10 guys will cheat on you and some may do that just few days after your wedding and some might wait for months while some strong willed guys might just honor you by waiting for just few years.

Most times no woman is really interested in snatching your man but just want to share him and most men are never interested in leaving their beloved wife for any other woman but are mostly interested in just tasting her goody-bag and discard her.

But if the wife starts making problems over a frustrated and desperate side dish,,that is when the trouble starts and the man now starts misbehaving until the issue escalates and divorce comes up and foolishly you will now leave your marriage for a side chic to take over and trust me,she will take over your home and your man real good that your hubby will forget you ever existed.

If that sweet faithful husband starts cheating on you,Please focus on your life and child(ren) if any and just switch him to a sex partner while according him all the rights and privileges of a husband. Don't stalk him,believe whatever he tells you even when you know he is lying,care less about whether he is sleeping with a million side dishes(Desperate Ladies) and only then can you be happy in your marriage.

Dont bother yourself descending so low to revenge by rubbing yourself in the mud cos it will be foolish of you to ridicle yourself to a slutty level because a man cheats on you.

A faithful man will be faithful and a man who decides to cheat on you will do so and there is absolutely nothing you can do about it.FACT

And Ionically,leaving a cheating hubby is never and i repeat,never a guaranty that the next man wont do worse and in most cases,these ladies end up sleeping around with randy guys or another ladys husband so of what use is your leaving?

Just try to be financially independent,GOD fearing,humble,a good cook and be a reckless LovePeddler to him in the bedroom and leave the rest to GOD.

The bottom line is that if you are not psycologically ready to cope with the possibility of your hubby having an affair with another lady please stay away from marriage.

For that man who has decided to be adulterous and will not mind damning his soul for sinful pleasures,please and please for the sake of marital respect for your wife,do it far far away from her because what the eyes do not see does not hurt and use a protection and for the man who is faithful to your wife alone i say GOD BLESS YOU and the works of your hand.

My candid take.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by DTOBS(m): 8:49pm On Jul 23, 2015
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 8:58pm On Jul 23, 2015
DTOBS:

ROTFL!

Some nairalanders wil not kill me... please was that surppoose to be a comment or space booking? lol! oh my
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by jaybee3(m): 9:10pm On Jul 23, 2015
To summarize, you are basically asking women to expect their Men to cheat as it's a societal norm and in turn they should rather focus on their kids and self happiness to maintain level of sanity.

As much as happiness is something that should be generated from within rather than relying on other external factors to allow it blossom, you will agree with me that the environment we live in largely determines the course and extent of the happiness.

One question though, what then happens when the kids move out and you've grown so much apart and you still have a large chunk of your life to live? What would be the woman's solace in that rather common circumstance?

15 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Eeek(!), I don't even know where to begin...

The fact of the matter is, if it's an absolute must for two people to stay married, whether that be because of their financial interdependence or one's decency on the other, they'll do what they need to do to stay sane and stay married. If one cheats, and the other sees it, the latter may be emotionally wrought but eventually those emotions will turn stale, and you'll be left with two jaded folks looking beyond the "main dish" in their union to the point the "main dish" is no longer "main". If your happiness isn't hinged on the facade of being "married" in such a way and/or you don't believe in polyamory, you'll have no problem leaving the person to their devices. Being "replaced" by a "side" is beyond the point if you left the spouse to begin with. And as for the guarantee argument, there is no guarantee on anything in life.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by DTOBS(m): 9:19pm On Jul 23, 2015
Toks2008:

ROTFL!

Some nairalanders wil not kill me... please was that surppoose to be a comment or space booking? lol! oh my
No roll inside fire oooooo....

It was just so say "no time to type speeches"
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 9:46pm On Jul 23, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:
Eeek(!), I don't even know where to begin...

The fact of the matter is, if it's an absolute must for two people to stay married, whether that be because of their financial interdependence or one's decency on the other, they'll do what they need to do to stay sane and stay married. If one cheats, and the other sees it, the latter may be emotionally wrought but eventually those emotions will turn stale, and you'll be left with two jaded folks looking beyond the "main dish" in their union to the point the "main dish" is no longer "main". If your happiness isn't hinged on the facade of being "married" in such a way and/or you don't believe in polyamory, you'll have no problem leaving the person to their devices. Being "replaced" is beyond the point if the spouse left you to begin with.

You be lawyer?

Because honestly you write like one but unfortunately i no comprehend at all abeg paraphrase am.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 10:11pm On Jul 23, 2015
Toks2008:

You be lawyer?

Because honestly you write like one but unfortunately i no comprehend at all abeg paraphrase am.

To you, infidelity is not a good enough reason to leave someone, but in reality it's one of the most common reasons for breakups/divorces. It's up to wronged party to decide whether or not the offense warrants a divorce. If the person decides it does and leaves you, it matters not that you've 'replaced' them with the 'side' as they've already willfully left you, likely for someone else or their own peace of mind. As for guarantees, there are no guarantees on anything in life. That doesn't keep us from living life to the fullest, taking chances, and cutting losses wherever necessary.

If you're married and stuck (financially or otherwise) to a spouse who cheats, and you prefer the facade of that marriage to a divorce, you'll likely do whatever it is you need to do to stay sane as well. The wronged will eventually become emotionally numb to the cheater's transgressions as a matter of course, and start doing their own thing.

There are no two other ways about it. If the person stays, chances are extremely high that there will come a time when they'll eventually 'cheat' on the cheat and think nothing of it. The 'arrangement' may even suit them.

12 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Akuneshiobike(m): 10:53pm On Jul 23, 2015
To copy this tune, press 1!!
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 12:54am On Jul 24, 2015
L
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by skyfullofstars(f): 3:05am On Jul 24, 2015
Mmm, well, as long as my husband doesn't mind me having lovers myself, I'm fine.

5 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by boboLIL(m): 4:45am On Jul 24, 2015
::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 6:56pm On Jul 24, 2015
EnlightenedSoul:

To you, infidelity is not a good enough reason to leave someone, but in reality it's one of the most common reasons for breakups/divorces. It's up to wronged party to decide whether or not the offense warrants a divorce. If the person decides it does and leaves you, it matters not that you've 'replaced' them with the 'side' as they've already willfully left you, likely for someone else or their own peace of mind. As for guarantees, there are no guarantees on anything in life. That doesn't keep us from living life to the fullest, taking chances, and cutting losses wherever necessary.

If you're married and stuck (financially or otherwise) to a spouse who cheats, and you prefer the facade of that marriage to a divorce, you'll likely do whatever it is you need to do to stay sane as well. The wronged will eventually become emotionally numb to the cheater's transgressions as a matter of course, and start doing their own thing.

There are no two other ways about it. If the person stays, chances are extremely high that there will come a time when they'll eventually 'cheat' on the cheat and think nothing of it. The 'arrangement' may even suit them.

Im impressed by your intelligent arguement and you give me hope that there are still intelligent Nigerian ladies.

But be sincere,would you advice your daughter to divorce her hubby based on sexual unfaithfullness? Dont tell me its her choice but what would you advice?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 4:49pm On Aug 02, 2015
jaybee3:
To summarize, you are basically asking women to expect their Men to cheat as it's a societal norm and in turn they should rather focus on their kids and self happiness to maintain level of sanity.

As much as happiness is something that should be generated from within rather than relying on other external factors to allow it blossom, you will agree with me that the environment we live in largely determines the course and extent of the happiness.

One question though, what then happens when the kids move out and you've grown so much apart and you still have a large chunk of your life to live? What would be the woman's solace in that rather common circumstance?

I honestly do not catch your drift.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 4:50pm On Aug 02, 2015
jaybee3:

I honestly do not catch your drift expecially the last paragraph.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Gurgle(f): 4:52pm On Aug 02, 2015
watching
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 5:01pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:
watching

I honestly believe that as difficult as it may seem,if ladies can take their focus off who her hubby dates,the happier she will be.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Gurgle(f): 5:05pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toks2008:

I honestly believe that as difficult as it may seem,if ladies can take their focus off who her hubby dates,the happier she will be.

If you were a woman saying this, I would be more inclined to listen to you

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 5:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
Gurgle:

If you were a woman saying this, I would be more inclined to listen to you

Can you just do one thing...

Look for 3 womae who have spent at least 20years with their hubbies and present this assertion to them and believe me,you will come to realize how true this is.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 5:29pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Would you advice a man to do the same with a cheating spouse?

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
SouffleX:

In life we must learn to draw a line netween wishful thinking and reality.
I hope you get the message.
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 5:42pm On Aug 02, 2015
SouffleX:

In life we must learn to draw a line between wishful thinking and reality.
SouffleX:

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 5:59pm On Aug 02, 2015
Things like this give me high blood pressure. Anyways I trust myself. Thank God for that single provision for divorce in the Bible. If I say that thunder should fire cheaters now..... Well let thunder have its way.

1 Like

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 02, 2015
Toks2008:

Loud and clear.

_Fuckinq hypocrites everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by snakebeat: 6:18pm On Aug 02, 2015
MrsPhyno:
Things like this give me high blood pressure. Anyways I trust myself. Thank God for that single provision for divorce in the Bible. If I say that thunder should fire cheaters now..... Well let thunder have its way.
Madam take it easy, high blood pressure is a serious one...
I'm pretty sure phyno won't cheat on u, though his hair style speaks otherwise, he look like a faithful guy.. How is he? Lol...

2 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by itsMrIke(m): 6:21pm On Aug 02, 2015
OP, the ony reason you can create such a nonsensical thread is because divorce in Nigeria is not as common or reasonably effective as it is in other countries.

Just read the balderdash you wrote... So a woman should sit at home quietly and accord a cheating husband all his privileges Why are painting us men to be such insipid 1diots

If it were developed countries were divorce is an expensive endeavour for the man, you won't spew such thrash. Cos after divorce (especially when infidelity is involved) the man loses half of everything he has, he leaves his house for the woman and her kids, he then pays her alimony and child support. Trust me the wife won't mind his side chick moving in with him, since she will be taken care of...

Abeg OP stop preaching this nonsense and grow up

8 Likes

Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Toks2008(m): 6:28pm On Aug 02, 2015
itsMrIke:
OP, the ony reason you can create such a nonsensical thread is because divorce in Nigeria is not as common or reasonably effective as it is in other countries.

Just read the balderdash you wrote... So a woman should sit at home quietly and accord a cheating husband all his privileges Why are painting us men to be such insipid 1diots

If it were developed countries were divorce is an expensive endeavour for the man, you won't spew such thrash. Cos after divorce (especially when infidelity is involved) the man loses half of everything he has, he leaves his house for the woman and her kids, he then pays her alimony and child support. Trust me the wife won't mind his side chick moving in with him, since she will be taken care of...

I will excuse your unwarranted sarcasm and needless vulgarity.

But before i respond intelligently i will ask you two simple questions.

How old are you or whats your age bracket?

Are you married and if yes for how long?

waiting
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
snakebeat:

Madam take it easy, high blood pressure is a serious one...
I'm pretty sure phyno won't cheat on u, though his hair style speaks otherwise, he look like a faithful guy.. How is he? Lol...
My moniker na what pastor would call 'faith is being sure of what you hope for and certain of what you do not see'. I'm sure you grab. grin
He cut his hair o. He's now looking responsible. Are you a fan?
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 02, 2015
itsMrIke:

THANK YOU!!!
Re: Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage by Nobody: 6:57pm On Aug 02, 2015
Any man that calls himself a Christain and agrees and supports OP's statement is only deluding himself.

And any woman that agrees is living in psychological bondage.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Happening Here? Are This Girl's Boobs Dripping Milk In Public / Why Are Nigerian Girls On Nairaland So Bummy And Fugly? / Unforgettable Love Letter.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.