Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,891 members, 7,817,621 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:42 PM

Why Does It Hurt So Much? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Does It Hurt So Much? (1442 Views)

Why Does It Hurt So Much?..............she Left. / Does It Hurt The First Time? / Why Does Love Hurt So Bad? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Does It Hurt So Much? by argon500: 4:17pm On Nov 03, 2014
It hurts so much... Why does it hurt so much?
Loving someone shouldn't feel this way but that's how i have been feeling for the past two months..
He is a year younger than me but that's not the issue, it never was. He made his way into my life and it was all fun and good but whenever we had a fight he never tried to see my point.. We never talked about our issues and its all piled up now.. We had a fight a day before and he isn't talking to me.. Why can't he just see through me.. I thought he'd understand.. He acts like that he doesn't care at all..
None of my friends know about it.. I can't cry myself to sleep every night.. But i love him and he just doesn't see it...
Its weird how easy it is for someone who couldn't go a day without seeing me now not wanting to talk to me and wants to be left alone. sad
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by SeverusSnape(m): 4:23pm On Nov 03, 2014
Okay, we've heard, do you need help?
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by iamodenigbo1(m): 4:32pm On Nov 03, 2014
Lamentation of Argon500 chapter 1 vrs 1

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Truth24(m): 4:36pm On Nov 03, 2014
Who send u love.....
Now u no go follow go school first and wait for a better husband... Dey follow small boys around dey come here dey cry.....
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Nobody: 4:45pm On Nov 03, 2014
Save yourself from these unnecessary heartaches
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by chijoy7(f): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
its stupid to hold on to something that keeps hurting you
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by dechandel(f): 4:51pm On Nov 03, 2014
SeverusSnape:
Okay, we've heard, do you need help?
This your comment actually made me laugh out loud
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Dorisbest(f): 4:53pm On Nov 03, 2014
If he want to be left alone, so be it. Move on with your life. He is not worth the stress. He is giving u a chance for a better person to come.

U better stop crying before...... sad
I reserve my comment till further notice

1 Like

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by SeverusSnape(m): 5:00pm On Nov 03, 2014
dechandel:

This your comment actually made me laugh out loud
Hmmmm... I had to ask, because most topics of this sort always ends with "HELP".
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by emsheddy(m): 5:09pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dorisbest:
If he want to be left alone, so be it. Move on with your life. He is not worth the stress. He is giving u a chance for a better person to come.

i wish i can buy u a drink for that comment. This is how strong i wish u female folks will be in issues like this. Why kill urself over someone who doesnt wanna do same about u? My dear, people might call it loyalty, but i call it stupidity. Stop crying sweets, he knows it will hurt u, dats y he is doing it. Dont make him feel like a god. Surprise him by being strong and move on with ur life. #MyHumbleSubmission

2 Likes

Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by iceberylin(m): 5:22pm On Nov 03, 2014
yoųŗ ƒęęlįŋg my pāįŋ embarassed
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sowi oo
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Afrok(m): 7:15pm On Nov 03, 2014
Never make someone a PRIORITY when U are just an OPTION cry.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by temmyade11(f): 7:18pm On Nov 03, 2014
Why are people dis heartless?it's love we are talking about.she needs advice nd nt insult.must u insult?

@op..believe me,if he is truely urs,he wl surely come back to u k?i undstnd hw u feel,jst let ur mind @ rest nd engage urslf in somethng good dat'd give u happines.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by mcdreeezy: 7:37pm On Nov 03, 2014
Sorry OP, take heart. All is well...
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by obyrich(m): 8:08pm On Nov 03, 2014
Dorisbest:

Where is the better person? She is having issues with her man and the best advice you can give her is to quit the relationship for a better person. Did you bother to ask her who was at fault? Girls of these days and impatience.
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Dorisbest(f): 6:15am On Nov 04, 2014
obyrich:
Where is the better person? She is having issues with her man and the best advice you can give her is to quit the relationship for a better person. Did you bother to ask her who was at fault? Girls of these days and impatience.
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Why Does It Hurt So Much? by Pdizzle(m): 11:33am On Nov 04, 2014
If you're at fault, apologize. If not he'll come around.

(1) (Reply)

How To Approach An Attractive Woman / I Want To Overcome This Fear! / Can Christian Singles Romance?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.