Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,851 members, 7,810,279 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:37 AM

How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! (3932 Views)

"Buhari's Administration Is Spending Money Like A Drunken Sailor"- Fani-Kayode / Wike Is Spending His Last Days In Office – APC / OMG! Okorocha Is Evil - By Morakinyo Olugbiji (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by pedestal82(m): 6:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
Saw these Buses in Kaduna!
It says imo revolution 2015!
And i ask myself why in Kaduna ?

3 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by uzolexis(f): 6:34pm On Nov 03, 2014
I think he grew up in kaduna but this is funny grin
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Onyegecha(f): 6:42pm On Nov 03, 2014
Funny? No, it is tragic. Imo is almost doomed by this one mistake.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by bigFOOTcaveMAN(m): 6:47pm On Nov 03, 2014
Psycopaths in political positions angry
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Arysexy(m): 6:48pm On Nov 03, 2014
Rogue chas ojoro cha.

Imo money has entered voice mail.

8 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Nobody: 6:59pm On Nov 03, 2014
Shey when imolites call him Alhaji Rochas outsiders go begin vex

8 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by focus7: 7:14pm On Nov 03, 2014
Op If u don't have a job why don't u go and sweep 3rd mainland bridge?

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Ikengawo: 7:25pm On Nov 03, 2014
So this guy that has been calling himself Owelle is really the Dan Jikan Sokoto. chiii neee keee.. shocked

7 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by obajemj(m): 8:19pm On Nov 03, 2014
So soon, you guys has forgotten what Rochas did in imo. How he turne around imo state
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Onyegecha(f): 8:29pm On Nov 03, 2014
No, we have not forgotten. How can we forget the only governor who really turned Imo state around and left it standing on its head?

No one can forget the man who came in and saw nothing good in the provision of basic amenities like water, destroyed all the roads in the name of repairing them, destroyed the civil service, mummified the local government structure and buried rule of law by enthroning the worst forms of lawlessness the good people of Imo state have ever witnessed.

obajemj:
So soon, you guys has forgotten what Rochas did in imo. How he turne around imo state

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 03, 2014
Onyegecha:

No, we have not forgotten. How can we forget the only governor who really turned Imo state around and left it standing on its head?

No one can forget the man who came in and saw nothing good in the provision of basic amenities like water, destroyed all the roads in the name of repairing them, destroyed the civil service, mummified the local government structure and buried rule of law by enthroning the worst forms of lawlessness the good people of Imo state have ever witnessed.

please ma a governor that gave free education up to higher institutions (confirmed this personally from IMSU students) with countless no of capital projects with so many life changing programs, infact his achievements as a governor is incomparable to any other state government I have witnessed (am from Ebonyi, currently schooling in Anambra, grew up in Abia and spending my holidays in IMO state) I have been to all SE states except Enugu but if Nigerians choose to glorify mediocrity and nepotism ahead of excellence then it is very unfortunate.

2 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Onyegecha(f): 7:51am On Nov 04, 2014
My dear, you have been deceived by the master deceiver called Rochas.
The truth is not very obvious except to those who are resident in Imo state. We are in a terrible mess. The man in question is a disaster; a smiling tyrant. No other state in the South East is as messed up as Imo state. Ask those who know what is happening, including his close aids. In their sober moments, they say the truth.

Pity us. Don't envy us.

TheIROKO:
please ma a governor that gave free education up to higher institutions (confirmed this personally from IMSU students) with countless no of capital projects with so many life changing programs, infact his achievements as a governor is incomparable to any other state government I have witnessed (am from Ebonyi, currently schooling in Anambra, grew up in Abia and spending my holidays in IMO state) so I have been to all SE states except Enugu but if Nigerians choose to glorify mediocrity and nepotism ahead of excellence then it is very unfortunate.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by o42austino(m): 8:04am On Nov 04, 2014
This man sef, he shld be governor of Kaduna state not Imo state.

2 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Abagworo(m): 8:34am On Nov 04, 2014
TheIROKO:
please ma a governor that gave free education up to higher institutions (confirmed this personally from IMSU students) with countless no of capital projects with so many life changing programs, infact his achievements as a governor is incomparable to any other state government I have witnessed (am from Ebonyi, currently schooling in Anambra, grew up in Abia and spending my holidays in IMO state) so I have been to all SE states except Enugu but if Nigerians choose to glorify mediocrity and nepotism ahead of excellence then it is very unfortunate.

Don't take the words of these people who go about lying on the social media, displaying fake pictures and in some cases sweating themselves out to find few faults with a pint of salt. The true citizens on the streets of Imo as well as other Nigerians who have actually been around the country and free of bias know that the achievements of Okorocha in a short period with little funds is legendary. I can never stand by falsehood or corruption. There is nothing PDP has not done to destroy Imo State just to prove that Okorocha cannot achieve with the little available money but he has proved them wrong. They sent people to bomb Winners chapel but Imo guards caught them and alerted the Police where they confessed that they were to bomb 5 churches. But alas! A few days later stories changed as powers from above ordered Police to release them. All attempts to bomb Imo did not work till today.
Another example is Joseph Dina, the man who connived with former deputy Governor to siphon money. He was arrested by Police and handed over to EFCC but as usual, the powers from above ordered EFCC to release him in order to sweep the case under he carpet.

Imo people will never allow these murderers and criminals back to rule us again.

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Nobody: 9:00am On Nov 04, 2014
Rochas must go he is a disgrace

3 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Bobbystanley(m): 9:01am On Nov 04, 2014
He is Rochas Adamu Okorocha!

An aboki man ruling Igbo people!

4 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Nobody: 9:22am On Nov 04, 2014
Onyegecha:

My dear, you have been deceived by the master deceiver called Rochas.
The truth is not very obvious except to those who are resident in Imo state. We are in a terrible mess. The man in question is a disaster; a smiling tyrant. No other state in the South East is as messed up as Imo state. Ask those who know what is happening, including his close aids. In their sober moments, they say the truth.

Pity us. Don't envy us.

ma I was not told nor am I speaking from what I read from newspaper pages or social media am talking from personal experience and having travelled round southeastern states i think am in a good position to appraise these governors and believe me Owelle's achievements is unmatched anywhere in the east non is even comparable

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by ichidodo: 9:55am On Nov 04, 2014
That is why we must come together and chase Rochas back to kaduna where he belongs....#VoteArarume..

4 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Ikengawo: 1:19pm On Nov 04, 2014
You can honestly look at ararumes yam face and see a leader? He is one of the reasons we have rochas.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Abagworo(m): 1:26pm On Nov 04, 2014
Ikengawo:
You can honestly look at ararumes yam face and see a leader? He is one of the reasons we have rochas.

Rochas Okorocha is by far the best leader in Nigeria today. Come back home and ask the people or compare with what you knew your place to be while in Nigeria. I can never sweat myself out or waste my time on anything bad. My nature forbids that.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Onyegecha(f): 2:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abagworo:

Rochas Okorocha is by far the best leader in Nigeria today. Come back home and ask the people or compare with what you knew your place to be while in Nigeria. I can never sweat myself out or waste my time on anything bad. My nature forbids that.

Abagworo, you and your master cannot fool Imo people again. Maybe we should all work hard to install him as the president of Nigeria. That way, everyone will understand what Imo has been going through in this man's hands. I promise you it will take only two months in office for everything to start vibrating. At least Imo people can have a little respite while the entire nation battles to regain some sanity. Rochas wu ahia ojoo! Quit promoting raw evil.

3 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by kalet55(m): 3:50pm On Nov 06, 2014
But he is better than T.A ORJI
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Paragonova: 4:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abagworo:

Don't take the words of these people who go about lying on the social media, displaying fake pictures and in some cases sweating themselves out to find few faults with a pint of salt. The true citizens on the streets of Imo as well as other Nigerians who have actually been around the country and free of bias know that the achievements of Okorocha in a short period with little funds is legendary. I can never stand by falsehood or corruption. There is nothing PDP has not done to destroy Imo State just to prove that Okorocha cannot achieve with the little available money but he has proved them wrong. They sent people to bomb Winners chapel but Imo guards caught them and alerted the Police where they confessed that they were to bomb 5 churches. But alas! A few days later stories changed as powers from above ordered Police to release them. All attempts to bomb Imo did not work till today.
Another example is Joseph Dina, the man who connived with former deputy Governor to siphon money. He was arrested by Police and handed over to EFCC but as usual, the powers from above ordered EFCC to release him in order to sweep the case under he carpet.

Imo people will never allow these murderers and criminals back to rule us again.
Rochas is a failure... free education? I stay in Imo so I know all that is happening in imsu..
during which PDP government was warehouse junction being worked on quarterly every year?
Standard of education is the poorest I've seen in Imo during my lifetime..
civil service and local government system has been bastardized
Are permanent secretaries appointed by seniority again?
Forget AIT propangada...if You are a true imolite you should know it does not work in Imo

6 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by WilyWily: 5:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
haahaaaaaa, a Northerner is Governor of Imo State

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Plshavmercyamen: 5:41pm On Nov 06, 2014
Hypocrisy is when some E-slaves commend a bus with Jonathan's face crested on it promoting his re election bid in far away UK only to have a straight face while condemning a bus in Kaduna(part of Nigeria)with Owelle's face crested on it promoting his aspiration. Stupidity is when anybody that is resident in Imo State claims that Rochas have not performed in office. Imbecility is when some people hate the soaring popularity and goodwill of his/her kinsman and seek to pull him down. And Ignorance is when people residing out side Imo State pontificates that Rochas isn't the best Governor Imo State have produced aside Dee Sam Mbakwe. So, which category are u in? Udo diri unu

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Osakah24(m): 6:00pm On Nov 06, 2014
Compared to Abia ,Ebonyi,Anambra and Enugu state governors,Rochas is far ahead.
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by drnoel: 6:27pm On Nov 06, 2014
TheIROKO:
please ma a governor that gave free education up to higher institutions (confirmed this personally from IMSU students) with countless no of capital projects with so many life changing programs, infact his achievements as a governor is incomparable to any other state government I have witnessed (am from Ebonyi, currently schooling in Anambra, grew up in Abia and spending my holidays in IMO state) I have been to all SE states except Enugu but if Nigerians choose to glorify mediocrity and nepotism ahead of excellence then it is very unfortunate.

Pls show us evidenz or u are a pathological liar

2 Likes

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by mrvitalis(m): 7:26pm On Nov 06, 2014
am an APC supporter and am from imo state .but i must say roaches has failed ...yes that a fact ......APC must present someone better or they will lose imo ...... and APC pls go and meet chime of enugu since pdp has rejected him we need people like that in APC not fools like roaches
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by Mckennedy: 7:54pm On Nov 06, 2014
TheIROKO:
ma I was not told nor am I speaking from what I read from newspaper pages or social media am talking from personal experience and having travelled round southeastern states i think am in a good position to appraise these governors and believe me Owelle's achievements is unmatched anywhere in the east non is even comparable

Where and what do you know about IMO state?

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by chimerase2: 9:57pm On Nov 06, 2014
Pls u guys should not even mention ararume here pls
If it is ararume and rochas dn I give it to the roundabout governor cus he is beta dn ararume
Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by valicious1(m): 11:19pm On Nov 06, 2014
Abagworo:

God punish you stuupid bastard idi0t

1 Like

Re: How Okorocha Is Spending Imo State Money! by barresi(m): 11:55pm On Nov 06, 2014
kalet55:
But he is better than T.A ORJI
100 Trillion times, Orji na human being? Owl as a governo.

(1) (2) (Reply)

PDP Want INEC To Disqualify Buhari:- / General Dambazau Is Buhari's Director Of Security / COZA: Buhari Reacts To The Allegation, Calls For Calm In National Interest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.