Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,025 members, 7,838,574 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane (1567 Views)

Photo: Memory Lane! Who Was You? / Women, If You Want To Keep Your Marriage Or Relationship, Stay In Your Lane / The Effect Of Night Call With Your Female Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by MichaelAustin(m): 7:12pm On Nov 03, 2014
nights calls finally come and gone but the memories can not be forgotten in a hurry. So many funny things happened it was really fun though, many relationship issues were settled,new relationships were built, while some relationships crashed all at nights. I remember how i used to struggle to attend early morning lectures anytime my then girlfriend engages on night call,sometimes we fights on phone from 12:30am to 5:30am. Some guys/babes made it a habit to call their partner every nights just to give no room for an intruder. I cant forget the experiences i had on two occassion when two different girls involved their boyfriends on conference call at night. What abt d noise an echoeing sound from different rooms lol, some would escape to toilet or kitchen for privacy while you fine some on top of the fence in search of network. Hostel experience that one na no go area.
It was really fun. Share your experience
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by Nobody: 7:16pm On Nov 03, 2014
I use to stay awake all night then making conference call with friends
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by sammer4life(m): 7:24pm On Nov 03, 2014
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by Truth24(m): 7:30pm On Nov 03, 2014
Night call was fun wen its a conference call......
Lol u will be called to join and start saying exposing things in ur relationship or so,not knowing dat ur boyfriend or girlfriend who had earlier joined d call is silently listening you out....Lol... A well planned map against you...which means u don enter deep poo be dat......
Was used to settle relationship issues...
To offer ur ex his or her last warning
Make or find new friends and love....
Share d latest gist dat happened during d day....
Lol I can go on and on....
Really fun wen its amongst students....
Mid night call was always fun time....
#Sha now I don upgrade from dat kind awoof... if I wan hear ur voice na to call u for daytime...No be recharge card money be my probz
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by ogaofficer(m): 8:06pm On Nov 03, 2014
Those who schooled in chibok dnt have time for that. . . . . . When glo was still the best i called from twelve 30 to 530 Non stop. To wake up in the mawin na wahala o o.
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by mimiejacobz(f): 10:54pm On Nov 03, 2014
Extra cool was fun got to a point my parent had to stp us cos we'll b awake all tru d nyt n slp all tru d day,u just can't afford to miss any call at nyt
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 03, 2014
mehn i miss those days too ,used to call my buddies and one babe steady kai ! ,when i remember how i wasted my nights back then only for me to be friendzoned.
now i switch off my device before sleeping.
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by ERCROSS(m): 12:51am On Nov 04, 2014
That one bad gan ooo

To wake up in d mawin Like dis na wahala..
Eyes go dey pepper person like say dem put firewood inside..

Thank God for

2GO
Bbm
And
Whatsapp..

Bygones r bygones..
Mtn xtracool.. wink
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by marieolae(f): 3:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Lol those extra cool days
I miss those days....

Not that I was really a fan of it...

Lol this particular guy, that I slept on constantly. The guy can taaaallllkkkk ehn. He'll just be narrating different stories, kai those stories were dry.
Those moments when u finish narrating a story and you expect me to laugh, and I'll just be like "ok". *sighs*

As in I'll sleep for 10 minutes and wake up, the mumu will still be talking lool.

One day I told him the truth sha, and he never called me again!
Thank God for that smiley
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by defendedvictim(m): 4:32am On Nov 04, 2014
Well...fond memories. I and one of my secondary school mates(a girl) almost never talked in class and all dat. However, we exchanged numbers when we finished Neco n dat started a friendship. The night calls were so consistent, so much so that I'd steal my mum's battery every night just in case my battery dies earlier than 4:30. We messed up the friendship wen we both gained admission into different universities...we r still cool though. Other fond memories include d nyt to jamb grin , I wz awake all nyt doing 'extra cool'. When my mum woke me that morning, I was already late. Well, long story short, I didn't eat or bath; still wrote the exam and passed #Thank God.

Btw, @op..peeps still make free night calls; just that its not common anymore
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by Nobody: 4:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Good,bad,ugly memory...I remember when u was in ss3 I sleeps 11pm,wake up 12:35am to start extracool,finish by 4:20,sleep back by 4:50 and I have to wake up again by 6am to make 7am class #smh

A moderator banned me for no reaso (antispam) because I quoted a gal twice...just know in every thing we are doing diaris God oo cry
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by SeverusSnape(m): 5:07am On Nov 04, 2014
Hmmmmm... you're right, there was this frenzy by then. But personally, I didn't fancy it, Besides i wasn't using MTN then. The night call of a thing is no more rampart, thanks to all the social networks.
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by dechandel(f): 6:06am On Nov 04, 2014
Night call?
If i hear say i enjoy the night call days
My mumsi needs to get a degree in bedcheck
She sabi waka up the whole house without sleeping
Make she hear hello first.. I wont see my phone for the next one week.
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by TheSonOfMark(m): 10:33am On Nov 04, 2014
marieolae:
Lol those extra cool days
I miss those days....

Not that I was really a fan of it...

Lol this particular guy, that I slept on constantly. The guy can taaaallllkkkk ehn. He'll just be narrating different stories, kai those stories were dry.
Those moments when u finish narrating a story and you expect me to laugh, and I'll just be like "ok". *sighs*

As in I'll sleep for 10 minutes and wake up, the mumu will still be talking lool.

One day I told him the truth sha, and he never called me again!
Thank God for that smiley

You are right : he must have been a fool; And yet a bigger fool for not realizing you weren't/ aren't worth his time.

The problem is some gullible and 'vidiotic' members of my gender have condescended to stroking the egos of you and your elk to the extend that you've become oblivious of the banality of the reality of your existence.
I BLAME THESE UBIQUITOUS BOTTOM-LICKING BOYS.

2 Likes

Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by midasbliss(f): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
waking up by 12:13, sitting up and waiting till itz 12:30... grin Life is Funny
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by marieolae(f): 10:38am On Nov 04, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

You are right : he must have been a fool; And yet a bigger fool for not realizing you weren't/ aren't worth his time.

The problem is some gullible and 'vidiotic' members of my gender have condescended to stroking the egos of you and your elk to the extend that you've become oblivious of the banality of the reality of your existence.
please take a chill pill my brother
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by MichaelAustin(m): 1:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
TheSonOfMark:

bruhahahahahahahahaha
Hon. Patrick i see u

1 Like

Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by izsmike: 1:47pm On Nov 04, 2014
i do get piss off wen i stay awake to make night call and end up sleeping wen its almost 12'o clock, and wake up in the morning to see 94 missed call from every member of my conference call group...

i used to hide in d kitchen at night to make night calls cos my mom will seized the fone if she sees me talking @ night
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by TheSonOfMark(m): 2:31pm On Nov 04, 2014
MichaelAustin:

bruhahahahahahahahaha
Hon. Patrick i see u
marieolae:
please take a chill pill my brother

Yeah, maybe I'm being deliberately grandiloquent, maybe...but the fact is every now and then these average females (who really are men's playthings off the cyberspace) need to get reality flung in their make-up coloured faces when they start ego-tripping till it clouds their supposed self-importance (on the internet).

My girlfriend knows better than to display all of the above traits in my presence ,beautiful and ego-driven as she is.
Re: The Days Of Night Call, Lets Go Memory Lane by Kunleskey(m): 3:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
I smell lies in the mist of liars....although extracool make sense then.with her sweet and jolley tiny voice.when ever am talking to her i usually feel her presence...bbm.and co don spoil everything.now i no dey feel mere words again

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Tell Her / Reason This 11 Year Old Got Married Will Break Your Heart. / Why Do Men Find It Difficult Getting Along With Successful Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.