Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,355 members, 7,954,435 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:54 PM

How Do I Tell Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her (1596 Views)

To The Guys... Would You Tell Her (photo) / Should I Tell My Ex-Boyfriend That I Want Him Back? / Should I Tell His Wife That He Is Having An Affair With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Tell Her by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:50pm On Nov 22, 2014
How do I tell her its over between us without hurting her? because I don't feel anything 4 her anymore.......candid advise pls
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 10:51pm On Nov 22, 2014
Why the lost 'love'?
Re: How Do I Tell Her by horlarkoonlay(m): 10:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
striktlymi:
Why the lost 'love'?
she bleeped up when I have a better plan ahead for her
Re: How Do I Tell Her by kendrick93(m): 10:57pm On Nov 22, 2014
horlarkoonlay:
How do I tell her its over between us without hurting her? because I don't feel anything 4 her anymore.......candid advise pls
grow a pair of balls
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 10:59pm On Nov 22, 2014
horlarkoonlay:
she bleeped up when I have a better plan ahead for her

Okay but what was the offense?

If she cheated then I presume you wouldn't need this thread to figure out how to inform her of your decision.

I am thinking whatever the issue is, it has little to do with unfaithfulness.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by mencade5(m): 11:07pm On Nov 22, 2014
horlarkoonlay:
give me her number let me tell her for you.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by horlarkoonlay(m): 11:09pm On Nov 22, 2014
striktlymi:

Okay but what was the offense?

If she cheated then I presume you wouldn't need this thread to figure out how to inform her of your decision.

I am thinking whatever the issue is, it has little to do with unfaithfulness.
I've been trying 2 tolerate d fact dat she's weird anytime I try 2 let her understand what I feel abt her action @ times nd she did it 2 d extent of picking up fight anytime I try 2 correct her of her behavior
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 22, 2014
horlarkoonlay:
I've been trying 2 tolerate d fact dat she's weird anytime I try 2 let her understand what I feel abt her action @ times nd she did it 2 d extent of picking up fight anytime I try 2 correct her of her behavior

Um...okay, cool!

Have you tried understanding why she acts that way when you try to 'correct' her?

It's probably because of the manner and time you make such 'corrections'.

I am not sure how you go about 'correcting' her but sometimes its best to overlook what she does (if the matter is not serious).

Sometimes we may try to correct people one time too many.

Instead of tolerating her, try to understand her.

If that is the only reason you want to break up with her then I would advise that you give it one more try but this time take a different approach.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her by evanscheck(m): 11:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
Pain is pain , there is no easy way out.. u fucking tell her to piss off or u keep ur self entangled in wat u dnt want..its ur call!!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her by pweetixandy: 11:36pm On Nov 22, 2014
striktlymi:

Um...okay, cool!

Have you tried understanding why she acts that way when you try to 'correct' her?

I am not sure how you go about 'correcting' her but sometimes its best to overlook what she does (if the matter is not serious).

If that is the only reason you want to break up with her then I would advise that you give it one more try but this time take a different approach.
guy..he said "I don't feel anything for her anymore" Ahn ahn!!
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
pweetixandy:

"Feelings" in my book form the least basis for being or not being with someone.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by valdes00(m): 11:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
pweetixandy:
Aunty, no vex oo buh y u cum dey do lik enemy of progress nah... The bros dey try put tins in order n u wan cum dey discourage am....
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 11:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
valdes00:

Aunty, no vex oo buh y u cum dey do lik enemy of progress nah... The bros dey try put tins in order n u wan cum dey discourage am....
she b want pm frm d guy I guess. I dey joke oooo,no take am personal
Re: How Do I Tell Her by lanxlot(m): 11:52pm On Nov 22, 2014
op, breaking and making up....hw many years you day sef to day ask that questn?
Re: How Do I Tell Her by lanxlot(m): 11:54pm On Nov 22, 2014
mencade5:
lol, baddo....thou shall not convert their neighbours goods......hmm, shey thou sha nt convert thy neighbours wife still folo? chai, I need revisit My catechism buk o.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Tell Her by mencade5(m): 12:03am On Nov 23, 2014
lanxlot:
lol, baddo....thou shall not convert their neighbours goods......hmm, shey thou sha nt convert thy neighbours wife still folo? chai, I need revisit My catechism buk o.
i want help you forget her na....hahahaha
Re: How Do I Tell Her by sammieguze(m): 3:25am On Nov 23, 2014
On the contrary, i disagree otherwise, he wount av any qualms telling her it is over.

pweetixandy:
Re: How Do I Tell Her by justmag(m): 3:28am On Nov 23, 2014
striktlymi:

Um...okay, cool!

Well damnn! ! U broke this down like you kno d couple personally! Lol.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by justmag(m): 3:29am On Nov 23, 2014
U tell her by saying "its over behind us!" undecided
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Nobody: 7:32am On Nov 23, 2014
There is no way you wil break up wit her without hurtin her feelings.....CLOSE YOUR EYES,AND DO IT.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by horlarkoonlay(m): 9:25am On Nov 23, 2014
mizzkeji44:
There is no way you wil break up wit her without hurtin her feelings.....CLOSE YOUR EYES,AND DO IT.
thanks ma'am
Re: How Do I Tell Her by Cholls(m): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2014
horlarkoonlay:
my brother this is what you end with,if you get into a relationship without being ready. U r a weak brother cry
Re: How Do I Tell Her by MisterLongman(m): 11:53am On Nov 23, 2014
mencade5:
Lol....... Mencade don come back again

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by MisterLongman(m): 11:55am On Nov 23, 2014
justmag:
U tell her by saying "its over behind us!" undecided
"Its over before us" will be better cheesy

1 Like

Re: How Do I Tell Her by mencade5(m): 12:05pm On Nov 23, 2014
lanxlot:
longman i greet you. Long time bro.
Re: How Do I Tell Her by horlarkoonlay(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2014
MisterLongman:

"Its over before us" will be better cheesy
lemme tell her its over 'after' us na
Re: How Do I Tell Her by horlarkoonlay(m): 1:14pm On Nov 23, 2014
Cholls:
my brother this is what you end with,if you get into a relationship without being ready. U r a weak brother cry
y would just jump into conclusion??

(1) (Reply)

What’s The Single Most Important Thing For A Relationship To Be Successful? / 15 Arguments No Guy Has Never Won Against His Girlfriend / How Technology Has Affected Love And Relationships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.