Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 - Phones (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 (25510 Views)

Jiayu F2 4G LTE Phone Personal Review / Tecno M5(my Personal Review / The HTC One Android Smartphone - Full Specification And Price In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 10:16am On Nov 04, 2014
sexyseun:
I used it last year, i dont like it, the phone is classless.
Stupid fone

WOWWWW !!!! U D REAL MVP OOOOO.
U used it in their factory or while they were gathering the parts....................................

'The lies ladies tell in this century even makes the devil himself laugh and shake his head in disbelieve" I hail you sexy "

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by coolluk(m): 10:17am On Nov 04, 2014
TDonald:
Vanity or Insanity

If u cant afford it, kindly STFU

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bosun11(m): 10:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Gerrard59 ; Bro u just made my mood drop low mehn, is the camera that bad wanna get the phone soon thought but with your review on the camera....i guess i need to still make some findings...thanks anyway
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by bafa4success(m): 10:20am On Nov 04, 2014
All Is vanity

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Anwasia(m): 10:31am On Nov 04, 2014
When you truely use xperia z you will know that htc is still a leanner. The only sweetthing about m8 is the sound system. I use to love htc but now am a sony xperia fan.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by naturefellow(m): 10:34am On Nov 04, 2014
My fantastic romance with HTC began with One. It's aluminium unibody design is solid, mature and simply irresistible. I think it exudes masculinity. I don't fancy devices with pronounced curves. In this light, is it safe to say that 'real men use HTC'?

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by jeffery1212: 10:39am On Nov 04, 2014
Pls just to diverse a bit. Have been offered msc petroleum engineering at , Heriot watt, university of Aberdeen. And also Salford university. Salford is in February2015, but heriot watt and Aberdeen are both in September2015. Graduated , served , both not really doing anything at the moment , and tired of just sitting there . Should I go for university of Salford( msc petroleum and gas engineering) ? . Or wait till September for heriot watt, cause of its reputation. Thanks
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2014
I hate htc phones, they always come with locked bootloader lipsrsealed
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 10:47am On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:
I hate htc phones, they always come with locked bootloader lipsrsealed
locked or opened bootloader HTC rules
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Crispels(m): 10:48am On Nov 04, 2014
imsuboi:

I totally disagree with this sir

Im currently using an iPhone 5c

The sound effects I get when I put on my headset is parallel to no other device.

That boomsound effect thing you typed up there is a whole load of thrash bro undecided

#teamIOS

#Teamios forever bro grin

I just got my iphone 6 from buyomart.com

An online retail store owned by a Nigerian in USA,They sell iphones for a very good price,Lesser than most Nigerian stores,It is strong and durable+1 year warranty.

Their transaction is secured and once you order they ship within a week(Pay on delivery is allowed in lagos sef)

Check them out.

www.buyomart.com
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by airsaylongcon: 10:48am On Nov 04, 2014
I'm currently using the One Mini. Limited in terms of battery but the HTC One range is sleek. Shitty camera agreed but compensated with d BoomSound. I'm currently contemplating the M8 or Note 4 as I am currently using a Note 1. Not very sure I will go with the M8 purely for battery reasons. 3200mah V 2600mah is just too tempting as I am a heavy user. But overall HTC one range is a cool phone. I use it cos it's not widely used and it's a top range (though limited camera) phone
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 10:51am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by IAMGEJ(m): 10:52am On Nov 04, 2014
Leave her... she is just too dull to think grin grin grin grin
Naija gals mata nor dey end, leave dem!!!
bosun11:

U used it in their factory or while they were gathering the parts....................................

'The lies ladies tell in this century even makes the devil himself laugh and shake his head in disbelieve" I hail you sexy "
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 10:53am On Nov 04, 2014
I dnt knw y u guys say the m8 dual shot camera is bad, all htc low end phones have nice camera bt y the m8.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:

samsung still cracking the walls. Htc phone re jst difficult, to root phone na die, to flash cwm na war, to unlock bootloader worse of all
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 10:54am On Nov 04, 2014
bosun11:

she use it when they are putting together the idea to make the phone.

1 Like

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 10:55am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:

samsung still cracking the walls. Htc phone re jst difficult, to root phone na die, to flash cwm na war, to unlock bootloader worse of all. Sammy all the way
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 10:57am On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:

samsung still cracking the walls. Htc phone re jst difficult, to root phone na die, to flash cwm na war, to unlock bootloader worse of all
to root htc na war o bt na 4 learner, htc quick root can root nearly all htc device, rom manager can flash cwm on all htc old phones, bt the new ones u need pc, (using command) and all htc phone have custom rom very stable.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 10:59am On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:

samsung still cracking the walls. Htc phone re jst difficult, to root phone na die, to flash cwm na war, to unlock bootloader worse of all. Sammy all the way
u mst be a heavy samsung fan jst like me. Bt i stil support htc
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 11:01am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:
to root htc na war o bt na 4 learner, htc quick root can root nearly all htc device, rom manager can flash cwm on all htc old phones, bt the new ones u need pc, (using command) and all htc phone have custom rom very stable.

yeah ure correct buh u cant do all dat without a computer. What abt unlocking of bootloader. What htc do u use?
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 11:04am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:
u mst be a heavy samsung fan jst like me. Bt i stil support htc

yeah, ure correct. What i like abt htc phones is jst their display.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 11:06am On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:

yeah ure correct buh u cant do all dat without a computer. What abt unlocking of bootloader. What htc do u use?
to unlock bootloader there is an app named htc bootloader unlocker bt i have nt tested it, and u need computer to work on htc phones
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 11:07am On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:

i dnt use htc my cousin do, bt the only prob is, i cnt upgrade it without having network prob.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 11:08am On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:

yeah, ure correct. What i like abt htc phones is jst their display.
yea, they are the only phone with great graphics.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 11:09am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:
to unlock bootloader there is an app named htc bootloader unlocker bt i have nt tested it, and u need computer to work on htc phones

yes bro, dats jst d downside of htc
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by franzis(m): 11:17am On Nov 04, 2014
Abeg make una go try leagoo brand of phones @ www.leagoo.cc
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by victorix(m): 11:19am On Nov 04, 2014
Collinz2:
i dnt use htc my cousin do, bt the only prob is, i cnt upgrade it without having network prob.

there is a computer software u can use to update htc phones, or jst flash a new rom with lastest andriod version
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by adahib: 11:19am On Nov 04, 2014
imsuboi:

I totally disagree with this sir

Im currently using an iPhone 5c

The sound effects I get when I put on my headset is parallel to no other device.

That boomsound effect thing you typed up there is a whole load of thrash bro undecided

#teamIOS

Obviously you've never laid hands on the HTC m8. Believe me,the BoomSound is amazing. You can watch a movie in packed football stadium and still hear your movie clearly.

@OP, the primary camera is not the best but it's better than you portrayed it. Yes it's only 4mp but remember,it makes use of ultrapixel. Have you ever tried taking a picture in a low light situation,say in the evening? That's when you will appreciate the ultrapixels. You also played down the duo effect. Let me give you a suggestion,take a horizontal panaroma picture and then apply the duo effect. Tell me what you see. The longer you spend with the camera,the more you'll come to appreciate it.

All in all,the HTC m8 is the best phone I've owned,and I've owned a fair number of good phones. The phone is simply amazing.

2 Likes

Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by henry007(m): 12:20pm On Nov 04, 2014
this phone is very ugly from the back. HTC needs new management
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Collinz2(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
victorix:

there is a computer software u can use to update htc phones, or jst flash a new rom with lastest andriod version
i mainly use new rom.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by iyaniwura1: 12:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
What's the warranty of HTC phones like...and how is their customer care in Nigeria. Anyone?

Especially for HTC one series.
Re: My Personal Review Of The HTC ONE M8 by Nobody: 12:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
jeffery1212:
Pls just to diverse a bit. Have been offered msc petroleum engineering at , Heriot watt, university of Aberdeen. And also Salford university. Salford is in February2015, but heriot watt and Aberdeen are both in September2015. Graduated , served , both not really doing anything at the moment , and tired of just sitting there . Should I go for university of Salford( msc petroleum and gas engineering) ? . Or wait till September for heriot watt, cause of its reputation. Thanks

Correct guy! Go Aberdeen na there things dey happen

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Incredible Things You Can Do With Your Smartphone / Etisalat Nigeria’s Troubles Worsen As Largest Shareholder Pulls Out / Smartphone Shelf Life – What Is The Average Lifespan Of A Smartphone?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.