Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,728 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:08 PM

Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note (34704 Views)

FG Finally Unveils New N100 Centenary Note / Picture Of The New N100 Centenary Note / OFFICIAL: FG Unveils New N100 Centenary Note (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Bigcake: 1:02pm On Nov 04, 2014
paramedic:
I wonder how this changes the life of those dying of hunger or the impact this shiT will have on our economy!
Pls can someone honourably put me in the know about the benefits of this nonsense?
You are very stewpid, no matter how one tries to put you in the know you will never know. Biatch, go get a husband and stop spewing rubbish in between your legs. No hard feelings tho...
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Nobody: 1:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
GEJ, If u like paint the new note white pink or whatever nd throw celebration parties, the value will still go down if u don't do the right thing.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by akpanikpe(m): 1:08pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pizzanatty:

Bros...I Know Some Day You Wil Grow Up To Realise That Someones Comment And Their Opinion Remains Their View And That You Lack Online Interactive Ettiquette.
a very mature response to what I call a silly attack, nice one.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Asek1(m): 1:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
When ai clicked on this topic ai was hoping to see some sample pics...

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by okych16(m): 1:34pm On Nov 04, 2014
tomistelle:

Ehya,ve u taken ur drugs today??if u have'nt pls go and take it coz it only takes a master of fools to know fellow fools..must u spew trash @ people u don't even know here??because the last time I checked,'everyone Is entitled to his/her own opinion,or did GEJ appoint u as his own voltron to defend him??come on run along and take several seats on these:

when lst did u reciv an E-slap... Get ready cus u are abt to recv a wireless slap nw....and Gej didnt appoint me as anytin, jst dat i'm alegik to bulshit
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by clefstone(m): 1:41pm On Nov 04, 2014
holatin:
anoda agender for thiefry and stealing. God why can't u end this world once and for all.
just slit your wrist nd end it, don't wait for God
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Nobody: 1:53pm On Nov 04, 2014
dejt4u:

“While retaining the portrait of the late Chief Obafemi Awolowo on the front, the new note features Nigerian traditional
dancers at the back. The commemorative note comes in different dominant colours.”

www.punchng.com/news/jonathan-to-launch-n100-centenary-note-on-wednesday/

They should also put an inscription under his pic..."Here is the man who committed suicide by drinking otapiapa" grin grin grin
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by fyneboi79(m): 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
JONATHAN till 2019
He deserves this opportunity to make Nigeria a developed Nation
The ever clueless president by mistakeundecided
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Hero10001: 1:59pm On Nov 04, 2014
Small time now, dem go tell us say the cost of production of the centenary N100 note is N120 !
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Emyben(m): 2:00pm On Nov 04, 2014
moneybag100:
Waste of public funds...citizens are dying like chickens, the world is mocking the country with the last Boko haram video....you are introducing one useless frivolous #100 note at the wrong time...
NB: am not any political partisan, am just tired of this man clueless and I need a CHANGE.

Go and change him nah, Why telling us you need a change when you can easily take a car or bike, drive straight to Aso Rock and Change him so that you can take over. mtcheeew
#GEJtill2019
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Edohson(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
good move by cbn we need more like Fifty naira note and twenty naira note.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by holatin(m): 2:07pm On Nov 04, 2014
clefstone:
just slit your wrist nd end it, don't wait for God
are u an advocate of suicide. pls ask God for forgiveness.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by mars123(m): 2:18pm On Nov 04, 2014
i dont like GEJ but i understand him,and i understand that his transformation agenda is working well for the country.it may have not yet achieved all the results but ask yourself,what value does APC and buhari have that will have an impact on Nigeria?arent these people just talkatives?in what ways is buhari capable to lead the Nigeria of today?im neither voting that guy nor Atiku...GEJ till 2019.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by internetpo(m): 2:25pm On Nov 04, 2014
overhypedsteve:
Good idea. Pls is there anybody willing to sell me the Nigeria @ 50 independence day 50 naira. I spent all of mine back then. I need one now.
me too wont mind having one for keeps. Any body?
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Nobody: 2:35pm On Nov 04, 2014
We don hear. what need is it for?

Pre-order ur goods from USA , No hidden charges!!! PIN (7F4240F8). https://www.nairaland.com/1885519/pre-order-goods-usa-ebay-amazon/3
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by VivaLaFrans: 2:55pm On Nov 04, 2014
Grrrrrr! *Angry*
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by ahmed486: 2:57pm On Nov 04, 2014
[Pictures]Meet Nigeria’s Richest Comedians - They Rake in Hundreds of Millions Per Annum
Source: http://www..com.ng/index.php/entertainment-news/item/994-pictures-meet-nigeria-s-richest-comedians-they-rake-in-hundreds-of-millions-per-annum
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by sunkuns003(m): 3:21pm On Nov 04, 2014
Many of this man of God prophecies has been come to past,so the man is true man of God.

https://www.nairaland.com/1586493/full-text-apostle-sulemans-prophesies#20768607
see no 9 as it was prophecies.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by sokera: 3:54pm On Nov 04, 2014
the new note features Nigerian traditional
dancers at the back? WE SHOULD BE EXPECTING 4 TRIBE DANCERS, Igbo , Yoruba, Hausa and the what self? where Jonathan come from self?
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Biralee(m): 4:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
The 100 naira note should only be redesign when 1 dollar is equivalent to 100 naira.
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by ultimate77(m): 4:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
JONATHAN till 2019

Do u think nigeria can be developed
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Consultville(m): 5:06pm On Nov 04, 2014
Anoda move towards 2015
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by bamdexfarms(m): 5:12pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
JONATHAN till 2019

Your username Have said It all

1 Like

Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Nobody: 5:52pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
JONATHAN till 2019

[img]http://media20./media/2FazizbOvlGHL45Py/giphy.gif[/img]
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by ooshinibos: 6:28pm On Nov 04, 2014
MuguliciousMUGU:
JONATHAN till 2019
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by ooshinibos: 6:32pm On Nov 04, 2014
ultimate77:

Do u think nigeria can be developed
Naija will developed when the minds of naija are developed ...have u noticed where majority of naija live in england and the usa looks like naija ..its a mind problem ....
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by AlienStar: 6:33pm On Nov 04, 2014
jojomario:
Oga , how much was given to you? abi na your company design the note ni. it really shows you are sick

U r misunderstanding d whole thing & i see no reason to b rude!
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Orikinla(m): 7:27pm On Nov 04, 2014
[size=18pt]What we need most is not N100 Centenary Note.
What happened since President Goodluck Jonathan’s Road Map on Power launched in August 2010?

In 1999, the National Council on Privatization instituted the Electric Power Sector Implementation Committee to undertake a comprehensive study of the electricity power industry.

15 years of the PDP and the ruling party's government is using Nigeria for political games of the more you look the less you see.

GEJ till Nigeria goes from bad to worse?
[/size]
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Riclord001(m): 9:03pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pizzanatty:
Boko Haram Or No Boko Haram, Nigeria Is 100 And We Must Celeberate...Person they sick,no mean say,his or date of birth will be put on hold.
GEJ AND CBN SHARPERLY LAUNCH AM ABEG...
u no go put am on hold(wen u dey sick), but u fit celebrate am?
Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by wuffdedonji: 9:22pm On Nov 04, 2014
paramedic:
I wonder how this changes the life of those dying of hunger or the impact this shiT will have on our economy!
Pls can someone honourably put me in the know about the benefits of this nonsense?

You can't be put through cos u are not in d moving train. Guy there is always a sense in every nonsense. grin grin grin tongue

Re: Jonathan To Launch N100 Centenary Note by Evasmillingguy(m): 10:05pm On Nov 04, 2014
Pics or I don't believe it

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians Share Their Experiences With The Agberos In Onitsha / FFK Reacts To Reno Omokri Saying He Misrepresented Atiku. Reno Fires Back / We Will Shutdown Aso Rock If Obasanjo Is Touched - ADC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.